Who will roll in US v. Reno, Riley, Gerhard & Wolfe?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.

Who will roll over in the Reno, Riley et. al. trial?

Total votes: 0

Randall
Warden of the Quatloosian Sane Asylum
Location: The Deep South, so deep I'm almost in Rhode Island.

Post by Randall »

He's facing 20 years and his lawyer believes there is a good chance he can get out in a week - so what does dog walker do?
Fires the lawyer!

Is that competency test scheduled yet?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

the next day when i sent the paperwork out to be photo copied it came back notorized illegally. it was done without me being present, in blue ink, and get this, back dated to cover their criminal activity.
Sorry, Danny, but this is how we in the Illimunati cancel the almighty red rubber stamp.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Randall wrote:He's facing 20 years and his lawyer believes there is a good chance he can get out in a week - so what does dog walker do?
Fires the lawyer!

Is that competency test scheduled yet?
11/09/2007 50 ORDER REQUESTING POSITION ON COMPETENCY EXAMINATION as to Daniel Riley. Notice of Compliance Deadline set for 11/15/2007. So Ordered by Judge George Z. Singal. (jar) (Entered: 11/09/2007)
Demo.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:11/09/2007 50 ORDER REQUESTING POSITION ON COMPETENCY EXAMINATION as to Daniel Riley. Notice of Compliance Deadline set for 11/15/2007. So Ordered by Judge George Z. Singal. (jar) (Entered: 11/09/2007)
The text of the above:
On October 26, 2007, the Court held a hearing on Defendant Daniel Riley’s Attorney’s Assented-To Motion to Withdraw and Defendant Riley’s request to represent himself. As a result of Defendant Riley’s responses to a number questions posed at the hearing and recent filings in his case (Docket Item No. 47), the Court is concerned that Defendant Riley may be suffering from a mental disease or defect rendering him mentally incompetent to stand trial. The Court is considering ordering that a competency examination be conducted of Defendant Riley. See 18 U.S.C. § 4241. Before ordering such examination, the Court would like the benefit of hearing the positions of the government and defense counsel on the issue whether an evaluation of Defendant Riley’s competency is appropriate at this time. See Daniel Riley’s letter dated October 29, 2007 (Docket Item No. 47). Accordingly, it is ORDERED that the government and defense counsel state their positions in writing to the Court on or before November 15, 2007.
Docket #47 is the letter to "Captain Singal". Do they have jail access to Nickolodeon? There is a SpongeBob special tonight ("Atlantis Squarepantis") which I'm sure would interest these guys.

BTW, I don't see him being found incompetent. It's a very low bar.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Docket # 48 filed by Danny isn't much better.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/riley48.pdf
Last edited by Demosthenes on Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demo.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

He (the dog walker) will only argue that DANIEL RILEY may be incompetent, but that Daniel Riley should still be able to represent him.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

I don't know why he keeps wasting his time with these filings. He doesn't have any "Red Ink" and he'll never prevail until he gets some........Can't Mighty Joe Haas get him some red ink?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Danny Riley is attempting to appear as counsel for DANNY RILEY.

So, is Danny Riley engaging in unauthorized practice of law or will he merely be kicked out of court as an unauthorized representative for the fictional person DANNY RILEY?
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Danny Dogwalker, Sui Juris, not Pro Se repeat not Pro Se representing the fictional entity DANNY DOGWALKER wrote: Sui Juris, not Pro Se repeat not Pro Se
Has your hair lost that illustrious shine it once had? Is it even still there? Well, Fictional Entity Enterprises, Inc. has recently contracted FICTIONAL ENTITY ENTERPRISES, INC. to come up with a special solution, just for you!

Our patented hair repair and replacement system is lightyears ahead of our competition, and even if it isn't we'll exercise our common law rights to happiness and harass those mofos until they leave the country!

First, you send 100 FRNs, each with a face value of 20 to the address at the bottom of your screen.
Then, three years later, while you're rotting in your prison cell (or playing on the computer in the law library...possibly with your pants down), you'll receive a package containing our patented "Sui Juris" shampoo and "not Pro Se" conditioner.

Remember to follow the directions: Sui Juris, not Pro Se, repeat not Pro Se - and in 5-10 short years, you'll find that your scalp is now sustaining a population of small, furry, Naugahydians which gives the appearance of a luscious head of hair that looks like it's constantly in motion!

But that's not the best part! If you act now, and order on behalf of a FICTIONAL ENTITY, we'll throw in the "Invisible Taser Mark" iron-on tattoo, the "How to Travel an Hour in Twenty Minutes" cookbook, and your very own talking Ed Brown action figure complete with four Constipational Ranger outfits, three sayings ("Show me the law!", "I speak for her. You speak to the head. You don't speak to the woman. That's the way it was until the last decade or so.", and "You don't exist!") and super whack job chop action.

So stop playing with your liberty tool and call now!
Last edited by webhick on Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Bravo, Webhick! That is truly LOL funny.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Dr. Caligari wrote:Bravo, Webhick! That is truly LOL funny.
Thanks.

It would have made more sense if I didn't leave out half a sentence in the third paragraph. I really must learn to proof these things better.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Demosthenes wrote:Docket # 48 filed by Danny isn't much better.

Question: how do we get into Cheating Frenzy other than direct links? There's nothing on the home page.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

grixit wrote:

Question: how do we get into Cheating Frenzy other than direct links? There's nothing on the home page.
By saying this, you just admitted that you are not part of the NWO - any full-fledged member would have the proper access routine to get in.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Sui Juris, not Pro Se repeat not Pro Se
Apparently Danny thinks the motion will be read to the judge via shortwave from Rora Tonga.
I think the judge should insist that DANNY RILEY orally affirm that he has authorized Danny Riley to represent him.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

grixit wrote:

I've never set up a formal structure. I just use it as a quick and dirty host for tp documents.
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Danny's 2d jurisdictional challenge is here

It's chock full of good stuff.....
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Dezcad wrote:Danny's 2d jurisdictional challenge is here

Danny, the one who caves the fastest wrote: It is true, the defendant believed this lie and was tricked into signing a financial disclosure form and unwillingly told the federals everything he knew against his beliefs and his Fifth Amendment rights.
Can we declare Danny R. the first one to "roll over"? I think its safe to say he started singing first. All it took was the possibility to save his own hide.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Nikki wrote:

So, is Danny Riley engaging in unauthorized practice of law or will he merely be kicked out of court as an unauthorized representative for the fictional person DANNY RILEY?
Wait -- Is Danny Riley attempting to appear as counsel for DANNY RILEY, or is Danny Riley attempting to appear as COUNSEL for DANNY RILEY?

And, is Danny Riley engaging in the authorized practice of law, or is Danny Riley engaging in the UNAUTHORIZED PRACTICE OF LAW?

And is he filing papers with the court, or is he filing papers with THE COURT?

Hey, I think I'm startin' to get the hang of this "mental illness" thing!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Imalawman wrote:
Dezcad wrote:Danny's 2d jurisdictional challenge is here

Danny, the one who caves the fastest wrote: It is true, the defendant believed this lie and was tricked into signing a financial disclosure form and unwillingly told the federals everything he knew against his beliefs and his Fifth Amendment rights.
Can we declare Danny R. the first one to "roll over"? I think its safe to say he started singing first. All it took was the possibility to save his own hide.
You've got to get it in context:
12. It is true, Mark Howard lied to the defendant when he said that all the defendant had to do was tell the federal marshals all he knew about the Browns and an ankle monitoring bracelet release would be accomplished.

13. It is true. the defendant believed this lie and was tricked into signing a financial disclosure form and unwillingly told the federals everything he knew against his beliefs and his Fifth Amendment Rights.
Not only is DR the first to roll, he's also the first to have buyer's remorse and brag about it.

What a moron. The biggest problem facing the feds is not how to get him to talk but how to get him to shut up.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

What is truly, truly, truly bizarre is that Riley claims to be defending himself, and then starts talking about himself as his own counsel in the third person. For example:
18. It is true, the defendant's counsel was attacked while doing legal work in the law library. The defendant's counsel Daniel Riley was shot 14 times with chemical filled bullets, fired from a weapon, know as a paintball gun, at point blank range. Then the, defendant's counsel was beaten and handcuffed, during which time his -right arm was pulled out of his shoulder socket.
19. It is true, the defendant's counsel was then carried thru the jail to booking with his pants down around his ankles. The defendant's counsel was then restrained to the point where very little circulation was afforded to his hands and feet. Then the defendant's counsel was thrown into a van bruised and bloody and in excruciating pain and left to suffer, the hour and fifteen-minute drive to Portland Maine.
20. It is true, that during the secret court proceeding the defendant's counsel basically exercised his client's FiIIh Amendment Right to remain silent and not answer any questions. In an Order dated October 26th 2007 the judge said he could not determine if the defendant could represent himself so he appointed the defendant another British Accreditation Regency Corporation`Esquire. The judge made this Order against the objections of the defendant's counsel that his client demanded to exercise his Sixth Amendment Right to a counsel of his own chosen and to represent his commercial fiction as a sovereign, proceeding sui. juris.
21. It is true, the defendant's counsel was brought back to the jail, where he was treated for multiple paintball gun shot wounds and a separated shoulder. The nurse cleaned all the blood up and dressed the wounds and prescribed pain medication as a jail officer took pictures and detailed the damage done to the defendant's counsel's body.
22. It is true, the defendant's counsel was put into solitary confinement for three days for doing nothing illegal. The defendant's counsel was only guilty of standing up for his client's un-a-lien-able rights.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.