Tommy Cryer's "Truth Troopers"

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Tommy Cryer's "Truth Troopers"

Post by Demosthenes »

Dear California T-Troopers,

This note is going out to registered, enlisted T-Troopers only.

Half of the reason for asking you to enlist by name and address is to enable us to help you get together into fighting units. (The other half was to separate the timid from the bold, the frightened from the fearless—you have all proven which category you belong in and we know you can be counted on to take this fight to the next level.) Many share our concern and want to fight, but you who took that step forward are leaders.

You are the core of the corps and what you do will inspire other patriots to follow you.

Attached is a roster of California T-Troopers listed by email address and city of residence. Names, addresses and phone numbers are omitted in order to protect the privacy of members. This list, however, should permit you to make contact with other T-Troopers in your area.

Once you have made contact via email you can exchange other contact information and can make arrangements to meet somewhere to get acquainted and to make plans for Truth Attack activities. Political activities such as putting out signs, conducting seminars, producing and distributing informational materials and even informational demonstrations are much easier and more enjoyable when those activities are shared.

Meeting other T-Troopers also reminds us that we are not fighting alone. We are the People and there are enough of us who are aware of the truth to wake up the rest of the public.

Together we can make a huge difference in the level of public awareness of the IRS's big lie.

Please use your list to join hands and form local alliances that will enable you and your fellow T-Troopers to bring about the long-overdue awakening.

At your first meeting pass the hat and scrape up $30 or $60 and go together on an order of a package or two of ten What Income Tax signs. The shipping of less than ten signs makes the cost per unit go through the roof, so team up so that we can get those signs out at every major intersection. And be sure to hold back a few for a very special operation next Spring!!

Once you have contacted each other and met please report the formation of your group and designate one of you to receive communications for the group. VERY SOON we will be issuing some instructions and materials that we do not want to broadcast across the internet, so having one message instead of ten will help us keep a lid on these operations. So, please try to get at least one get-together under your belt prior to Thanksgiving.

Next year I will try to visit and meet with as many Truth Trooper Groups, either by region or state, as I can, but I need to know who and where they are in order to plan those visits.

Eye ball to eye ball is the best way I know for us to share ideas and information.

We are working on a plug and play seminar on DVD that will conduct FREE Seminars for you, so start looking around for a good place. We're holding the first one here in NW Louisiana shortly and the next following News From the Front will give an account of it.

Thanks to each and every one of you for all you do to stop this grand theft of our labor and to help restore our Constitution, restore the rule of law, and ultimately, to restore our FEDERAL Constitutional republic.

The future of our country is in your hands.

Tom Cryer
TA HQ

PS: If you are the only ENLISTED T-Trooper in your town or area, recruit some. For every patriot brave enough to enlist there are ten or twenty who are watching and waiting for someone to stand up. Be that someone that sets an example and emboldens your fellow patriots. Form your own group from scratch, recruit and enlighten your own patriots, and the rest will hear about you and come running. You can't blame most folks for hesitating when they are going up against the SECOND most powerful organization in the world.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Attached is a roster of California T-Troopers listed by email address and city of residence.
There are 348 entries on that list. Tommy moves faster than most gurus.
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:
Attached is a roster of California T-Troopers listed by email address and city of residence.
And, doesn't he understand privacy?

Or, not everyone receiving his e-mail is friendly to his cause? That's almost in the realm of stupidity, in my opinion. Probably shouldn't expect more.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:
Well, he's got some street cred now. He's won, unlike so so many other gurus. I am waiting for the civil case to begin, but that will probably remain under the table or at least be ignored by those people willing to follow him. I just hope he stays away from my state. I'd really hate to start dealing with these people even more.

I'm sure that list will cause a few truth trooper some headaches with both the IRS and the Cal. department of revenue (equalization board?).
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Quite a few of the people on that list are very easily identifiable to a casual observer (they have their own domain names and/or use their names as their email address), and many more are identifiable to a not so casual person.
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Imalawman wrote:I am waiting for the civil case to begin ...
Will that actually be a civil case, as in litigation? Or, will it more likely be administrative procedure?

Kuglin ended in tax court with an offer in compromise. More likely, in my opinion.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I am waiting for the civil case to begin ...
Unless Cryer initiates it, there won't be any civil litigation. In theory, once the tax is assessed, the IRS could sue to reduce the assessment to a judgment. However, for reasons that are far from clear to me, such suits appear to be rare. I don't see IRS Counsel filing one just to get a win against Cryer on the record.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Imalawman
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Quixote wrote:
Unless Cryer initiates it, there won't be any civil litigation. In theory, once the tax is assessed, the IRS could sue to reduce the assessment to a judgment. However, for reasons that are far from clear to me, such suits appear to be rare. I don't see IRS Counsel filing one just to get a win against Cryer on the record.
Well, I was assumning Cryer was actively disputing that he owes any tax, thus there would be a contested case. Is this not the case?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Imalawman wrote:
Quixote wrote:
Well, I was assumning Cryer was actively disputing that he owes any tax, thus there would be a contested case. Is this not the case?
I doubt that Cryer will dispute the liability. He can't win and he knows it. He'll wait until the IRS files liens and scream about illegal liens. Until then, he'll just pretend he's winning.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Quixote wrote:I doubt that Cryer will dispute the liability. He can't win and he knows it. He'll wait until the IRS files liens and scream about illegal liens. Until then, he'll just pretend he's winning.
That would be my guess as well. And, in the process of ignoring administrative process, during which assessments will be made, he'll forfeit administrative remedies until it's too late.

There's the possibility he'll take the issues to tax court once the notice of deficiency and later CDP issues arise. Doubtful but possible. All the while arguing he doesn't owe the tax.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

My office has recently authorized countermeasures for the so-called "Truth Attack":

Peace Pasta is the Special Forces branch of the Army of Hemp Smoking Bunnies.

The war will be an interesting one. Close your eyes and imagine with me what the battle will look like.

Did you see the bunnies with roaches hanging out of their mouths, chasing after the TPs as though they were a freshly opened bag of Doritos? The TPs losing their grip on their liberty tools, hi-tailing it out of there and screaming like girls all the way home? Did you see that one bunny catch Cryer and jump up and down on his tummy until he hurled?

Buy your tickets now, while you still can.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:My office has recently authorized countermeasures for the so-called "Truth Attack":

Peace Pasta is the Special Forces branch of the Army of Hemp Smoking Bunnies.

The war will be an interesting one. Close your eyes and imagine with me what the battle will look like.

Did you see the bunnies with roaches hanging out of their mouths, chasing after the TPs as though they were a freshly opened bag of Doritos? The TPs losing their grip on their liberty tools, hi-tailing it out of there and screaming like girls all the way home? Did you see that one bunny catch Cryer and jump up and down on his tummy until he hurled?

Buy your tickets now, while you still can.
The constant high-pitched giggling was enough to drive you crazy though. And the sex...geez, they were really out of control - even for bunnies.
jkeeb
Pirate Judge of Which Things Work

Post by jkeeb »

Demo, since you are apparently an enlisted "T-Trooper", what did you get besides the decoder ring and mouseketeer hat?

And why aren't you commissioned?
Remember that CtC is about the rule of law.

John J. Bulten
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Quixote wrote:I doubt that Cryer will dispute the liability. He can't win and he knows it.
You're assuming a level of rationality that may be lacking.

Cryer sounds like he's crackers, and I think he really is crackers.

I fully expect him to march into Tax Court expecting to win, and I also expect him to be absolutely flabbergasted and outraged by the sanctions.

I'd say it's time for a poll, but any notice of deficiency is probably still months away.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.