Reproductive endocrinologists, for a change

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Reproductive endocrinologists, for a change

Post by Demosthenes »

Jack Nash, 2 Local Doctors Face Tax Evasion Charges
posted November 8, 2007

Jack Allen Nash is facing federal charges in Chattanooga for allegedly encouraging people not to file federal income taxes. Two local doctors were also indicted for tax evasion.

Charged are Dr. Joseph Simmons Bird Jr. and Dr. Barry Donesky, who are reproductive endocrinologists and operate a clinic together on Gunbarrel Road.

Nash, who operated American Tax Consultants, has agreed to plead guilty in the case. He faces up to five years in prison and a fine up to $250,000.

Prosecutors said he would charge a fee to advise individuals on how to evade taxes and he created "corporation soles" for the purpose of hiding income from the IRS.

He allegedly "falsely advised various individuals that they were not United States citizens and therefore had no duty to file federal income tax returns."

An indictment says Dr. Bird had gross income of $373,935 in 2001 and income of $384,873 in 2002 and did not file tax returns for those years.

Authorities said Dr. Donesky had gross income of $514,887 in 2002 and income of $448,613 in 2003 and did not file returns.

Both Dr. Bird and Dr. Donesky plan to plead guilty, according to papers filed in Federal Court.

They each face up to one year in prison and a fine up to $25,000.

Prosecutors said the two doctors earned substantial income from 1999 to 2004, but did not file returns. The total tax loss for all years was put at $371,269. They are to make full restitution.
Demo.
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Re: Reproductive endocrinologists, for a change

Post by Joey Smith »

Nash, who operated American Tax Consultants, has agreed to plead guilty in the case.
Not good for the marks when the promoter is the first to roll.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

We are presented with the vitally important question as to whether reproductive endocrinologists are more like dentists or more like chiropractors. On the one hand, they are MDs, but on the other hand, most of us don't visit one semiannually for a cleaning.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

Reproductive endocrinologists are the guys that try to get you pregnant, right?
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

MUST....RESIST.....MUST....RESIST
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

CaptainKickback wrote:As an unofficial reproductive endocrinologist, I am available for "special consultations." :roll: :twisted: :wink:
I suppose "unofficial" denotes lack of practical experience.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:Wrong-o! Merely a lack of medical license.

However, I am a trained professional.
Clicker-trained? :)

Actually, I think men could use a good tutorial. Something involving a roadmap to the female anatomy and a flashlight. It shouldn't be left up to us women to invest all that time in training the men when they're just going to eventually leave us and start diddling a prettier (and probably younger) version of us.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

webhick wrote: Actually, I think men could use a good tutorial. Something involving a roadmap to the female anatomy and a flashlight.

I'm up for a little continuing ed. And would you prefer the flashlight be the coal-miner type?
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Life-sized rubber dolls do not count towards experience.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

The Operative wrote:

Life-sized rubber dolls do not count towards experience.
...or farm animals, certain vegetables, or guys named Bruce.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

tommygun wrote:
webhick wrote: Actually, I think men could use a good tutorial. Something involving a roadmap to the female anatomy and a flashlight.

I'm up for a little continuing ed. And would you prefer the flashlight be the coal-miner type?
I was thinking that the Maglite is what she wanted....

And we've just hit a new low here at quatloos. I'm ashamed of myself.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

And, CPT, I am proud that you are there helping him down that last step into the gutter with you. :shock: :!:
"My Health is Better in November."
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:I was thinking that the Maglite is what she wanted....
Exactly, cause when he does something wrong, you need something that will put a decent size dent in his head.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

Sheesh, we've gotta get you people laid more.

One comment about "reproductive endocrinology" and y'all start droolin'.
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

tracer wrote:"reproductive endocrinology"
Oh no!!! He said REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY again! OH NO! Now I've said REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY!AHHHHHH!
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

East Brainerd Doctor Pleads Guilty To Tax Evasion
posted December 12, 2007

An East Brainerd doctor entered guilty pleas on Wednesday morning in Federal Court to two misdemeanor counts of tax evasion.

Dr. Barry Donesky appeared before Magistrate Bill Carter.

Prosecutor Gary Humble said Dr. Donesky earned $514,887 in 2002 and 448,613 in 2003, but did not pay income taxes. His tax liability was $118,524 in 2002 and $90,672 in 2003.

He must make restitution payments.

Dr. Donesky was allowed to go free on an OR bond.

Sentencing will be April 3.

His partner, Dr. Joseph Simmons Bird Jr., faces similar charges. They are reproductive endocrinologists and operate a clinic together on Gunbarrel Road.

Prosecutor Humble said the government will not oppose a request that if they have to do prison time that they not be in at the same time.

He said they are the only fertility doctors in the area, and that would allow their clinic to continue operating.

Dr. Donesky is represented by attorney Don Aho.
Demo.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

Dr. Donesky is represented by attorney Don Aho.
Well, with our trend of new lows....is an attorney named A-Ho redundant?