Who will roll in US v. Reno, Riley, Gerhard & Wolfe?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.

Who will roll over in the Reno, Riley et. al. trial?

Total votes: 0

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Danny Dogwalker, sui juris, not Pro Se repeat not Pro Se representing the fictional entity DANNY DOGWALKER wrote:17. Is it true, by law, the defendant's counsel was left no choice but to attempt to defend his client's rights by force if necessary, when the court sent men to deliver up the defendant's counsel without any prior notice at all by the court, to the defense.
Gee I had no idea that I have, by law, a right to try to break open a can of whoop-ass just because I don't feel like attending a court date that I wasn't notified of because I wasn't opening my mail. I believe it's the law of "If I don't see it, it can't happen and if it does I'll throw a tantrum". Yeah. Hold on a second, let me pull up the supreme court case.... Wait, it's not there...
Danny Dogwalker, sui juris, not Pro Se repeat not Pro Se representing the fictional entity DANNY DOGWALKER wrote:26. Please take notice, on every court document the defendant's name is always spelled in caps. No one every spells their name that way in the every day course of their lives.
Plenty of people write in all caps every day of their lives. They're the same people who write everything in all caps every day of their lives, numb nuts.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:What is truly, truly, truly bizarre is that Riley claims to be defending himself, and then starts talking about himself as his own counsel in the third person.
Yes, I wonder how he keeps track of himselves.

Besides, I thought some dude name Sven was his legal counsel.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

webhick wrote:
LPC wrote:What is truly, truly, truly bizarre is that Riley claims to be defending himself, and then starts talking about himself as his own counsel in the third person.
Yes, I wonder how he keeps track of himselves.

Besides, I thought some dude name Sven was his legal counsel.
Riley appears to be following admiralty.

The artificial entity, represented by the ALL CAPS name, is little more than chattel. The captain of the ship "owns" the chattel. If a complaint arises against the chattel, the owner is brought into court only by and through the chattel. The chattel is the DEFENDANT.

Correspondingly, the chattel is represented by counsel, who may or may not be the "owner." Generally, the court does not speak directly to the "owner" but by and through the chattel.

It's confusing, but it's more-or-less the process used by Jack Smith, Cyndi Beers and others. It correlates closely with commerce, and many of the remedies move around bonds, promissory notes, etc. Look for the posting of a bond if it hasn't already happened.

Smith and Beers pioneered nolo contendere with cross-claim. I don't think it's worked for them.

But all the "him," "her," "it" stuff gets confusing after while. That's why the first and third persons.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

ASITStands wrote:But all the "him," "her," "it" stuff gets confusing after while.
That's why I think in terms of "her," "her," and "she."
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

LPC wrote:
ASITStands wrote:But all the "him," "her," "it" stuff gets confusing after while.
That's why I think in terms of "her," "her," and "she."
Oh, yeah. That, and the other reason.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

I really wonder how Dogwalker would react if the next time he came into court the flag did not have a gold fringe? :roll:

Would he then assume that this was not a court of admiralty? If I were a Judge, I would have a flag without the gold fringe so I could bring it in every time one of these nut cases came into court. I would even go so far as to refer to the changing of the of flag as the "changing of the court's jurisdiction".
webhick

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:I would randomly change the flag just to screw with them, including flying a flag with 48 stars, or with 13 stars (with and without gold fringe) - just to watch their heads vibrate and explode, a la Scanners.
No, you have to switch to the English flag to do that because they'll positively go ape-shit when they realize that the Queen of England really is running the show.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

CaptainKickback wrote:I would randomly change the flag just to screw with them, including flying a flag with 48 stars, or with 13 stars (with and without gold fringe) - just to watch their heads vibrate and explode, a la Scanners.
Also, you can't forget putting a railing in front of the bench with a banner that says "BAR". :)
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Ersatz Anatchist wrote:
I really wonder how Dogwalker would react if the next time he came into court the flag did not have a gold fringe?

Would he then assume that this was not a court of admiralty? If I were a Judge, I would have a flag without the gold fringe so I could bring it in every time one of these nut cases came into court. I would even go so far as to refer to the changing of the of flag as the "changing of the court's jurisdiction".
Captain Kickback wrote:
I would randomly change the flag just to screw with them, including flying a flag with 48 stars, or with 13 stars (with and without gold fringe) - just to watch their heads vibrate and explode, a la Scanners.
webhick wrote:
No, you have to switch to the English flag to do that because they'll positively go ape-sh*t when they realize that the Queen of England really is running the show.
The Operative wrote:
Also, you can't forget putting a railing in front of the bench with a banner that says "BAR".
All this really would be CRUEL AND UNUSUAL punishment. This is too funny!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
webhick

Post by webhick »

The Operative wrote:Also, you can't forget putting a railing in front of the bench with a banner that says "B.A.R.". :)
Fixed it for you.

I like the way that it supposedly stands for British Accreditation Regency Corporation, but it's abbreviated B.A.R. instead of B.A.R.C.

[random bad pun]I guess its B.A.R.C. is worse than its bite.[/random bad pun]
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Stop it! Stop it!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Part of the reason this stuff is so funny is that some of "those people" really do believe in it. It's hilarious and sad at the same time.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:Stop it! Stop it!
Ahem,

The judge should have a red stamp and a highly visible copy of the UCC sitting in front of him.
The prosecutor should arrive in a naval uniform.
The decision as to who should present the case first will be decided by a game of battleship.
Session can only be adjourned by having all court officers sing "In the Navy"
The jury can only eat saltwater fish.
There should be a man made of straw sitting at the defense table. He will only answer to DANIEL RILEY.
At the beginning of each session, the judge needs to confirm that the defendant is proceeding sui juris, not Pro Se repeat not Pro Se and explain that the leeway that apply to Pro Se defendants will not apply to him because he is not Pro Se.
Should defendant choose to take the stand, he will need to swear to tell the whole truth on the UNITED STATES corporate filing documents, NOT the bible.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Why not just take each document submitted by Daniel Riley on behalf of DANIEL RILEY and scrawl (diagonally which this forum software won't do)

Refused for cause!
webhick

Post by webhick »

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hey, the judge's black robe isn't legally mandated, it's just custom. So the judge could come in wearing a robe with lots of color. It could just be an academic robe, a choir robe, or maybe a toga praetexta.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick

Post by webhick »

grixit wrote:Hey, the judge's black robe isn't legally mandated, it's just custom. So the judge could come in wearing a robe with lots of color. It could just be an academic robe, a choir robe, or maybe a toga praetexta.
I was thinking more along the lines of a bathrobe. Then when the verdict is rendered he could climb up on the bench and play some air guitar for the gallery.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

webhick wrote:Image
Show off :razz:

But it still doesn't have the proper impact of a diagonal scrawl in red crayon.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Don't forget to add "good as aval" underneath your signature line when you accept for value against your US Gov't bankruptcy account.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

An especially good example:

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/pam.bmp
Demo.