Sherry Jackson Convicted - Send money now!

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Agent Observer

Sherry Jackson Convicted - Send money now!

Post by Agent Observer »

It never ceases to amaze me how quickly, and how parasitic, the "tax honesty" movement really is, but then again, greed is a powerful motivator. Just look at Makethestand.com and the cash they allegedly raised for Ed and Elaine's "defense fund." Each month it magically resets to zero with no mention of totals or where the money went. This latest scam appears to be a roundabout way for WTP to earn at least some cash off of Jackson's conviction. I'm sure there are a number of people who will actually contribute.

http://tocongress.com/PRIVATEPROPERTY/0 ... plaint.htm
Sherry Peel Jackson - Falsely prosecuted and soon to be kidnapped!

What can you do to be heard?

An avenue directly into Congress established in January of 2006 allows you to complain to committees intimately and abundantly aware of specific and systemic IRS abuses.

1. Thousands of 'we the people' know Sherry's not willful, that she especially should not at all be deemed to be an individual who believes they have a duty to file, to pay, etc.

2. To say Sherry's willful as the DOJ did, it lied to obtain a search warrant and to bring charges.

3. The DOJ is attempting to take Sherry's liberty and her property with full knowledge that she is and always has been innocent.

4. These are crimes under 18 USC §§ 241, 242, 1623, and 2235 at the very least.

$25 from every order will be given to WTP for a fund for Sherry to use at her discretion.

IF YOU ARE A WITNESS who knows Sherry Peel Jackson to have absolutely NO belief that 26 USC (the Tax Code) imposes a duty upon her, if you believe she's a crime victim and is not in violation of any law, and if you believe you are required to do so -

18 U.S.C. § 4 Misprision of felony. Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Well, if that's you, you can COMPLAIN LIKE THIS!!!

USE BLUE INK FOR EVERYTHING you and the notary fill in - This tells all readers in Congress that the document is original!

START HERE - USE BLUE INK

1. Print one copy and fill in appropriate blanks with accurate information EXCEPT signatures and notary's blanks, so they look like this with YOUR OWN NAME instead of mine!

2. Photocopy 10 (TEN) which now require only signatures and notary info.

3. Then have all 10 (TEN) copies notarized, be certain that Notary has filled in the blank for your STATE. USE BLUE INK

4. Send all 10 copies which look like this and your postal money order for $80 (includes shipping) addressed and payable to:

Michael-Edward
7121 SE Maricamp Rd.
Ocala, FL 34472-2103

We will perform a mailing to specific Congressional committees and will return to you, with certificates of service signed in blue ink, 2 (TWO) originals for your files and for your letter campaigns!!!

IN ADDITION - We will mail 4 (FOUR) copies to WTP as the establishment of a repository of complaints to use on Sherry Jackson's behalf.

$25 from every order will be given to WTP for a fund for Sherry to use at her discretion.

P.S. The DOJ can't even prove they have more than a regulation (26 CFR 1.1-1) which names Americans as subject to the Tax Code. (See http://www.NoConfidence.com - at its Box #2).
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Michael-Edward
7121 SE Maricamp Rd.
Ocala, FL 34472-2103
Uh oh. I thought Ocala, FL was the hot bed of Klan activity...
Demo.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Michael-Edward
7121 SE Maricamp Rd.
Ocala, FL 34472-2103
That address is for the Silver Springs Shores Animal Hospital.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:
Michael-Edward
7121 SE Maricamp Rd.
Ocala, FL 34472-2103
Uh oh. I thought Ocala, FL was the hot bed of Klan activity...
Evidentially it is, at least the members of the tax protestor klan.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

4. Send all 10 copies which look like this and your postal money order for $80 (includes shipping) addressed and payable to:

Michael-Edward
7121 SE Maricamp Rd.
Ocala, FL 34472-2103

We will perform a mailing to specific Congressional committees and will return to you, with certificates of service signed in blue ink, 2 (TWO) originals for your files and for your letter campaigns!!!

IN ADDITION - We will mail 4 (FOUR) copies to WTP as the establishment of a repository of complaints to use on Sherry Jackson's behalf.

Gross receipts: $80.00

less postage:
1 copy each to 4 committees $ 1.56
4 copies to WTP (1 env.) .39
2 copies and certificates of service
to sucker (1 env.) .39

Payment to Jackson $25.00
-------
Profit before taxes (What taxes?): $52.66

Sending the documents to Congress and the WTP in batches will reduce the per sucker postage costs, assuming the scammers do anything beyond cashing the money orders.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Assuming it's the same person, Michael-Edward was a promoter for Richard Cornforth seminars. He moderated Cornforth Strategies but had lately been seen on LH.

Cornforth appears to base his law school out of Central Florida.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

USE BLUE INK FOR EVERYTHING you and the notary fill in - This tells all readers in Congress that the document is original!

START HERE - USE BLUE INK

1. Print one copy and fill in appropriate blanks with accurate information EXCEPT signatures and notary's blanks, so they look like this with YOUR OWN NAME instead of mine!

2. Photocopy 10 (TEN) which now require only signatures and notary info.

3. Then have all 10 (TEN) copies notarized, be certain that Notary has filled in the blank for your STATE. USE BLUE INK
Hold on, I'm confused here. Danny Riley says to use only red ink. Doesn't using blue ink show that you are on the deep blue seas and therefore subject to admiralty jurisdiction?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Sherry Jackson Convicted - Send money now!

Post by grixit »

Agent Observer wrote:It never ceases to amaze me how quickly, and how parasitic, the "tax honesty" movement really is
You misspelled "cannibalistic".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Nikki

Re: Sherry Jackson Convicted - Send money now!

Post by Nikki »

grixit wrote:
Agent Observer wrote:It never ceases to amaze me how quickly, and how parasitic, the "tax honesty" movement really is
You misspelled "cannibalistic".
Then it's DEFINITELY admiralty jurisdiction -- the Royal Navy
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

I used to live in Ocala many years ago, and in fact lived in Silver Spring Shores for a while back when it was a nice area. That's near Silver Springs, best known for glass-bottom boats where you can see where they filmed some old Tarzan movies. Other than that, Ocala is Florida horse country, basically. It's a good ol' boy area for sure, but I never saw any Klan there, nor did I ever hear of any Klan activity there.

What is there, however, are scammers of every imaginable description, from real estate scams (they bring people down from up north to sell them pretty much worthless property and substandard newly-built homes) to the types of scams seen here all the time, such as the Jim Norman Project.

I once took my cat to Silver Spring Shores Animal Hospital. I can quite literally say, I wouldn't take my dog there.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

I never saw any Klan there
Why do you think they're called the "Invisible Empire?" They are there and they are here...I know.