December: the best month for fruitcakes

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

December: the best month for fruitcakes

Post by Famspear »

Wow, I wish I could attend this:
the Hollywood Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group
RSVP for HOPE FOR AMERICA CONFERENCE

When:
Saturday, December 8, 2007, 8:00 AM 20071208T160000Z
Where:
Arizona State University
1001 S Mill Ave
, AZ 85281
Description:
Come join us for education, inspiration and motivation at Arizona State University in Tempe on December 8th! Please pre-register as we have a limited capacity. A catered dinner for only $20 will be available UPDATED CONFERENCE WEBPAGE and REGISTER . The event is free but we do plan on taking donations at the event so that we can continue with our educational and outreach efforts. A video tape of the entire event will be available in a 6 DVD set. Email Samuel if you wish to reserve a copy of that set.
OUR LINEUP INCLUDES:
* Dr. Katherine Albrecht - Radio Frequency Identification
* Samuel Anthony Ettaro - Digital Media Basics
* George Shepherd - Getting your website noticed.
* Ernie Hancock - The Ron Paul Revolution
* Alan Korwin - Your first and second ammendment [sic] rights
* Joe Banister - Former IRS Agent that beat the IRS
* Tommy Cryer - Attorney the beat the IRS in court
* Bill Still - Author/Documentary film maker (The Money Masters)
Vendor space is still available as well, please contact Samuel for reservations.
REGISTER TODAY: http://www.rtrlive.com
Click HERE for the new flyer

Samuel Anthony Ettaro
RTR National Media Director
http://www.rtrlive.com
814-553-9372

Be the first to RSVP and other Ron Paul Supporters will follow your lead!
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/326/calendar/6731159/

(some bolding added by Famspear)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Wait, I may be confusing fruitcakes and nutjobs.

Incidentally I understand that Katherine Albrecht was featured in "America: Freedom to Fascism". Does anyone know anything about her? Is she legitimate, or just another nutjob?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote:Does anyone know anything about her? Is she legitimate, or just another nutjob?
Could she be a legitimate nutjob?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Albrecht:

Founder and Director of CASPIAN Consumer Privacy (Consumers Against Supermarket Privacy Invasion and Numbering) since 1999, now with over 12,000 members worldwide.
Professional entrepreneurial educator and tutor for 23 years.
Author and Co-author of six books and videos, including the award-winning "Spychips: How major corporations and government plan to track your every move with RFID" and "The Spychips Threat."
Ed.D., Doctor of Education, Human Development and Psychology, Harvard University Graduate School of Education
Ed.M., Masters in Education, Human Development and Psychology, Harvard University Graduate School of Education
Featured in the 2006 film "America: From Freedom to Fascism" to be screened at the Cannes International Film Festival, May 2006.
Author of "Supermarket Cards: The Tip of the Retail Surveillance Iceberg" featured in the Denver University Law Review, Volume 79, Issue 4, Summer 2002.
Co-author of 2003 "Position Statement on the Use of RFID on Consumer Products," issued by CASPIAN, Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, ACLU, EFF, EPIC, and others, and endorsed by over 40 of the world's leading privacy and civil liberties organizations.
Author of "RFID: The Doomsday Scenario," a chapter in "RFID: Applications, Security, and Privacy" by S. Garfinkel and B. Rosenberg.
Co-author of "RFID: The Big Brother Bar Code," ALEC Policy Forum, Winter 2004.
2006 recipient of the "Lysander Spooner Award: Best Book on Liberty for 2005" from Laissez Faire Books for co-authoring "Spychips."
Member of NSA (National Speakers Association)
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

confusing fruitcakes and nutjobs
That would be like confusing whackjobs and moonbats.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I may be confusing fruitcakes and nutjobs.
I know there's a joke in there about Christmas at a bordello, but it just won't gel.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

CaptainKickback wrote:An editorial regardin Ron Paul:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20071116/cm_ ... x/op_54409

Recap:

1) RP is inconsistant because he won't pardon Scooter Libby.
editorial wrote:Ron Paul, the libertarian, who presumably values liberty above all, is willing to deprive someone else of his because of a policy disagreement?
No, Scooter broke the law and was found guilty by a jury of his peers, RP is not trying to lock him up over a policy disagreement.

-----

2) Ron Paul is an isolationist - Because he won't overthrow nearly as many foreign leaders as Eisenhower.
editorial wrote:He argues that by embracing isolationism, he fits within a Republican tradition stretching back to Eisenhower...
Author substituted the word "isolationism" for "peace". I'm sure it was a purely honest mistake. :wink:

Eisenhower's "pro-isolationist", er pro-peace campaign video:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=SZ5aQUgtkq8

-----

3) Ron Paul is unserious.
editorial wrote:Suggesting that you will eliminate the IRS, the CIA, the FBI and other government agencies within weeks of taking office is ridiculous.
Any citation of Ron Paul actually making this statement is strangely absent.

-----

4) Ron Paul is too cozy with kooks and conspiracy theorists.

RP appeared on Alex Jone's radio show (gasp!). When asked by Fox News about it he replied "If I only appeared on shows I agreed with I wouldn't be here".

RP won't give a racist money. (Article attacks RP about a $500 donation from a racist, article doesn't mention if RP even knows about it, attacks him for not giving it back).
editorial wrote:he inveighs against the "neo-cons" (shorthand for Jews in some circles)
If you are gonna call someone an anti-semite atleast come out and say it, no sense being a coward. I am very curious to know in what circles "neo-cons" (short for neo conservative, a political ideology) refers to Jews? Someone who disagrees with the neo conservative political philosophy is an anti-semite now?

The editorial doesn't make any arguements well, lacks supporting evidence for most of it, and makes very tortured leaps of logic (RP wants scooter imprisoned for disagreeing, heck Scooter is also a neo-con [ie: Jew] so mabye RP wants Scooter imprisoned because he is an anti-semite, not sure how he didn't work that into the article too).

It would be nice to find an article critical of Ron Paul that actually made sane reasonable arguements, it is certainly possible. I just wonder why so many choose to write peices that are so unsourced and uses such tortured logic.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Quixote wrote:
I may be confusing fruitcakes and nutjobs.
I know there's a joke in there about Christmas at a bordello, but it just won't gel.
Yeah, something about cored apples and peanut oil.

Don't worry, it'll come to me.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

. wrote:
confusing fruitcakes and nutjobs
That would be like confusing whackjobs and moonbats.
And you can't do that without incurring the wrath of the moonbats. They take serious offense to being confused with whackjobs. You know, since whackjobs spend their days in a corner simultaneously picking their nose and pulling belly button lint out of their ears while watching Facts of Life reruns and using the PiP feature to also watch Richard Simmons. And they sing Britney Spears at the top of their lungs while loofah-ing their buttons and waxing their pancreas. And then there's always that annoying ritual they do where they cross their eyes, stub their toes, and whip field mice at jaywalkers. Wait, no...that's a bit of a public service.

Anyway, if you put a moonbat and a whackjob in a 5'x5' room and lock the door when you open it ten minutes later the moonbat will burst through the vacant doorway at breakneck speed and all you will find of the whackjob is a puddle of gravy with bacon bits and the remains of a side of lemon. Cuz you know, bacon makes everything taste better.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
sucker4lush

Re: December: the best month for fruitcakes

Post by sucker4lush »

That's just weird- the last time I checked in here, Cpt.Kickback was talking about pork then, too- about how dark meat meant extra blood. (An epiphanic post for me. I used to seriously think about how to get my hands on some sea lion blood to gain athletic advantages. Never occurred to me that I would probably just need to eat the meat.)
Famspear wrote:Wow, I wish I could attend this:
the Hollywood Ron Paul 2008 Meetup Group
RSVP for HOPE FOR AMERICA CONFERENCE

When:
Saturday, December 8, 2007, 8:00 AM 20071208T160000Z
Where:
Arizona State University
1001 S Mill Ave
, AZ 85281
Description:
Come join us for education, inspiration and motivation at Arizona State University in Tempe on December 8th! Please pre-register as we have a limited capacity. A catered dinner for only $20 will be available UPDATED CONFERENCE WEBPAGE and REGISTER . The event is free but we do plan on taking donations at the event so that we can continue with our educational and outreach efforts. A video tape of the entire event will be available in a 6 DVD set. Email Samuel if you wish to reserve a copy of that set.
OUR LINEUP INCLUDES:
* Dr. Katherine Albrecht - Radio Frequency Identification
* Samuel Anthony Ettaro - Digital Media Basics
* George Shepherd - Getting your website noticed.
* Ernie Hancock - The Ron Paul Revolution
* Alan Korwin - Your first and second ammendment [sic] rights
* Joe Banister - Former IRS Agent that beat the IRS
* Tommy Cryer - Attorney the beat the IRS in court
* Bill Still - Author/Documentary film maker (The Money Masters)
Vendor space is still available as well, please contact Samuel for reservations.
REGISTER TODAY: http://www.rtrlive.com
Click HERE for the new flyer

Samuel Anthony Ettaro
RTR National Media Director
http://www.rtrlive.com
814-553-9372

Be the first to RSVP and other Ron Paul Supporters will follow your lead!
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/326/calendar/6731159/

(some bolding added by Famspear)
I live a couple blocks away. I'll check it out and report back. It won't be at 8 a.m. on a Saturday though. I would like to catch Bill STILL, see what he been up to, because The Money Masters is way old. But I'll squeeze him and see what he's got if I get the chance. At this point, somebody with no name-rec., like me, probably has more juice than this guy.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Get lots of photographs.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Quixote

Post by Quixote »

From rtrlive.com:
Regarding Dr. Paul: There have been many inquiries as to whether Dr. Paul will personally be at this event. At no time have we ever advertised this nor even insinuated this. In fact, we have put in an official request for his presence, however, there are no guarantees although we do hope that his schedule allows for a visit.
His schedule might, but his handlers won't.

Peymon Mottahedeh was listed as one of the speakers on rtrlive, but wasn't on the announcement. It would be a shame if he had to cancel.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Quixote

Post by Quixote »

I live a couple blocks away.
They've moved it, due to a fire on campus.
Due to the recent fire at the ASU Memorial Union the other week, the college has canceled our reservation along with a blanket postponement of other events as well. Luckily, we were able to secure a NEW LOCATION on the same day!

NEW LOCATION!
Elegante Banquet Hall
2710 W. Bell Rd. #1205 Phoenix , AZ
Duke2Earl
Eighth Operator of the Delusional Mooloo

Post by Duke2Earl »

I am going out to Phoenix on the 9th. I am going to miss the party. Tis a shame.
My choice early in life was to either be a piano player in a whorehouse or a politican. And to tell the truth there's hardly any difference.

Harry S Truman
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

NEW LOCATION!
Elegante Banquet Hall
2710 W. Bell Rd. #1205 Phoenix , AZ
Wonder if that will be enough incentive for Clarkson to attend?

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
sucker4lush

RTR/Paul Hoedown

Post by sucker4lush »

Crap! But thanks for the heads up Quixote. And what do you guys know about those victories over the IRS they're advertising. I don't follow that stuff at all- I'm more into the vapor-money debate about our banking institutions- like when Heidi G used to post here- so I mainly wanna see what Billy Still's talking about. Not that I think any amount of activism will change anything, nor do I want it to change yet...There's a lot of money to be made using our elastic currency system, and the more it's stretched the better for me.

BTW, does "Joe Banister" really exist? C'mon, that's just Borat playing games. And how is someone "Jewish-born"? It's a religion!
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Has anyone ever seen CaptainKickback and Webhick (Ms. Coffee?) at the same time?
sucker4lush

???

Post by sucker4lush »

What? Even a casual poster like me could see you're way off. But there was someone I suspected of doing that. A guy named AndyK=Obviousman I think- Hey, what's that badge on your avatar?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: RTR/Paul Hoedown

Post by The Observer »

sucker4lush wrote:And how is someone "Jewish-born"? It's a religion!
Then please explain why a number of Jews seem to have to a genetic disease called Tay-Sachs? You trying to tell us that reading the Torah is contagious?

webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Truthstalker wrote:Has anyone ever seen CaptainKickback and Webhick (Ms. Coffee?) at the same time?
Have you ever seen a hamster maul a grown man and a turtle gun down a pride of lions at the same time?

I believe the Captain and I are on opposite coasts and in entirely different industries and tax brackets, so the odds of us being in the same place at the same time are incredibly slim.

If it makes you feel better, I won't say the word "bacon" anymore.

Pancetta is fair game, though. Actually, Woolly Pancetta Sock Monkeys from Skratchinaz has a nice ring to it.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie