Latest release by Robert Clarkson

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Latest release by Robert Clarkson

Post by Demosthenes »

Subject: I beat FBI on raid ala Liberty Dollar. details on my web

Events and Services for Patriots… Times and locations below
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
IRS BUGGING YOU?
Support group can help!
The Patriot Network can provide you with:
• Advisory service on tax examinations, collections, other IRS problems.
• Legal & administrative coaching from, Robert Clarkson, the most knowledgeable IRS fighter of all time.
• E groups and other modern forms of communications, plus up-to-date website with a vast amount of information: http://www.patriotnetwork.info
• Assistance in navigation the website. The website has everything you need to fend off IRS harassment and to beat an audit, however this subject can be complicated and you may need help in using the website.
• Extensive bookstore on how-to materials on dealing with the IRS and other bureaucracies. Original books and videos by Robert Clarkson who has over 30 years’ experience in opposing the IRS.
• Silver & Gold purchase program.
Free Consultation: You can call Dr. Clarkson with your IRS problem one time without charge. After that you can donate a small amount each year for the support group to assist you in the handling of your problem.
Regular Monthly Meetings for Southern Patriots
For locations and directions, go to http://www.patriotnetwork.info.

Georgia
Atlanta-Norcross: 2nd Sat of every month.
North Atlanta Patriots: 4th Monday, Norcross.

South Carolina
Columbia SC:1st Thursday at Maurice's BBQ-Sequi
Simpsonville-Gvl: 3rd Friday. Call Patrick 864-
Greenville SC: 1st Sat every month. Noon lunch. Call 864-225-3061.

North Carolina
Asheville NC: 2nd Tuesday. Call Ed at 828-684-3365
Charlotte NC: 1st Tuesday. Call Gary 704-574-7322

Tennessee
Knoxville TN: 2nd Monday. Call Arnie C at

Florida Patriots:
Ocala: 1st Monday: Mike S at 352-362-2212
Ft Meyers: 4th Thursday: Call Guido 239-498-1701

All weekday meetings are at 7pm program, 6:30 meal. Saturday meetings are 1-3pm & lunch at noon. Meetings are free with purchase of meal.

For more information, contact Robt Clarkson 864-225-3061; e-mail Robert@patriotnetwork.info ; http://www.patriotnetwork.info or Nelson W nelson@patriotnetwork.info , 864-225-0882; PO Box 2368, Anderson, SC 29621
Peymon-Freedom Law School: 760-868- 4271 http://www.livefreenow.org
Information to You: Notices, Events, “The Latest” to You on time !!!!!!! You can join Dr Clarkson’s e-group and receive important notices and information. Click on below and send a blank e-mail: If you click on the address below and send a blank email, you will be subscribed.
PN-Friends-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Law Library Workshop & Clarkson’s Law Course:
Date: TBA Location: TBA
Schedule:
Friday: 1pm to 5pm. Lunch at noon. Clarkson on Civil Procedure. $50 includes lunch
Saturday: 10am to 6pm. Legal Research and Legal Writing. $100.00 includes breakfast and lunch
Sunday: 10 am to 5pm. Law library Trip. $50
Includes classes on How to use a law library, Legal Research, how to write a legal brief, legal methods-how the courts work, how to represent and defend yourself, trip to law library, civil procedure, et al. Speakers include Dr Robert Clarkson, Professor Perry & Howard on electronic legal research, Dean Larry on Self Representation, etc. Cost: $50.00 or $100 per day, includes materials, meals, and instruction. Breakfast Saturday & Sunday mornings at 9 am. Family, returnees -½ price. More info: http://www.patriotnetwork.info
E-group for law course students and supporters: PN-LawCourse-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.

e-mail address: robert@patriotnetwork.info
phone number: 864-225-3061
address:POB 2368, Anderson SC 29621

FREEDOM is not Free!
Demo.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Subject: I beat FBI on raid ala Liberty Dollar.
He raided Von Nothaus before the FBI? Did the agents check the fridge?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

That really pisses me off.

Hey IRS, buy some air-time and give me a mike why don't ya?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Free Consultation: You can call Dr. Clarkson with your IRS problem one time without charge. After that you can donate a small amount each year for the support group to assist you in the handling of your problem.
Does this include Clarkson showing up at your IRS hearing with his cape and tights?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

The Observer wrote:
Does this include Clarkson showing up at your IRS hearing with his cape and tights?
By "tights", I assume you mean size 60, extra large pant leg, Levis Jeans?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

It appears "The Great One" is now wearing a toupee:

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Latest release by Robert Clarkson

Post by LPC »

IRS BUGGING YOU?
Support group can help!
The Patriot Network can provide you with:
Not all of the stuff we used to, because of the injunction.

And the names of all of our former customers have been turned over to the IRS.

Or is he complying? I hope that the IRS (or someone) is keeping an eye on this guy.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

DOJ is aware.
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:
Does this include Clarkson showing up at your IRS hearing with his cape and tights
I think the sight of Clarkson in a cape and tights might induce me to settle with him pretty quickly, just to get him out of my neighborhood.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

The IRS Employees' health plan has a special benefit, not available to any other government employees. It provides for long-term therapy as treatment for PCSD -- Post-Clarkson Stress Disorder.

On the down side, anyone who deals, in person, with Clarkson is immediately no longer eligible for any of the health plan benefits related to weight control.