Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:32 pm The business about the eight year old mortgage sounds as if it might be worth checking if the new claim is in fact statute barred, as it may be with over 6 years and no recovery activity.
It's 12 years before statute barring for mortgages.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I am thinking that the debt may be a shortfall on the sale price, which may be a somewhat different matter.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:39 pm I am thinking that the debt may be a shortfall on the sale price, which may be a somewhat different matter.
I've just Googled it and it appears the barring term is 12 years for the capital on a mortgage and 6 years for the interest.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Too many hypotheses here, but it does sound messed up enough for some shrewd legal wrangling to make this if not go away, be considerably mitigated.

But only with real legal advice, not pseudo-legal gibberish. This may be the moment at which the poster makes the choice that all the walking disasters seem to make wrongly, the choice between unpalatable sense and ultimately poisonous nonsense that only tastes sweet at first, as does arsenic, I'm told.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 9:20 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 8:39 pm I am thinking that the debt may be a shortfall on the sale price, which may be a somewhat different matter.
I've just Googled it and it appears the barring term is 12 years for the capital on a mortgage and 6 years for the interest.
There is also something about last contact over the issue. He might not have paid it for 8 or 10 years but if he has been to court, visited by bailiffs etc. there is something in law about about the timing being "reset" IIRC.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:11 am
longdog wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 9:20 pm
There is also something about last contact over the issue. He might not have paid it for 8 or 10 years but if he has been to court, visited by bailiffs etc. there is something in law about about the timing being "reset" IIRC.
It's the Limitations Act 1980 which sets a limit on the commencement of proceedings, section 5 is 6 years for ordinary debts and another Section (can't recall which) sets a limit of 12 years on a debt secured against a property.

If this debt has already been subject to Court Action then the question of any limit becomes moot as proceedings have started and presumably concluded long ago.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Dismal Dave going live shortly. Sadly I can't tune in.

Good evening folks....

I'm going live for an hour on the Daily Chaos radio show at 7pm....have a listen in if you can.

https://www.facebook.com/dailybrexit/po ... 5384115841

D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/n ... ud-1532606

“He said when shown a police photograph of himself: "That is just a picture. It is not me - I am a real living being.

"A mum and dad have a baby and they give that baby a name and then they have a birth certificate and that certificate is given to the Crown corporation and it becomes crown property."”
longdog

Post by longdog »

D-C wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 8:43 pm "A mum and dad have a baby and they give that baby a name and then they have a birth certificate and that certificate is given to the Crown corporation and it becomes crown property."”
The 'crown' don't keep a copy of the birth certificate as far as I know. The birth certificate is merely a certified copy of what has been entered into the register and it is the register which is retained by the 'crown'. Keeping actual certificates would be pointless duplication.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Births/deaths/marriages are reported and recorded, by law, in the B/D/M registers as permanent records. The certificate is state certified copy/abstract of that record, nothing more, nothing less. Just more sovcit/footl ignorance/mythology.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 9:12 pm Births/deaths/marriages are reported and recorded, by law, in the B/D/M registers as permanent records. The certificate is state certified copy/abstract of that record, nothing more, nothing less. Just more sovcit/footl ignorance/mythology.
I've yet to work out exactly what the blah, blah, blah, birth certificate, blah, blah, blah stuff is suppose to prove. Are they saying they're not the birth certificate?... Well yeah... Nobody said they were. Are they saying they're not the name?... Well you can call yourself whatever you want.

I've been following this FMOTL crap for quite a few years now but I still remain entirely ignorant of what exactly they suppose birth certificates do/do not mean. Either I'm having trouble thinking down to their level or they don't have anything even approaching a logically consistent point to make.
notorial dissent

The ignoricenti are convinced, for no real reason I can come up with, that they are actually stock or security certificates because of whole magic birth bond nonsense some US sovcit whackjob came up years and years ago.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Some US birth certificates are printed on security paper By companies that print bonds and banknotes. The printer's name is usually on the bottom in small print. You would think the words "American Security Printing Company" meant that is printed on special paper to make it hard to forge, gurus say it is because it IS a security,

UK certificates say "Crown Copyright" which means the actual blank form and its design are copyright. To the deluded it means the contents of the form, your name and detials are copyright making you a slave. Or whatever.

There is enough 'evidence' to support the theory that the certificate has some great significance. At least by nitwit standards. There are plenty of nonsensical You Tube videos that purport to explain all this, complete with the message that similar sounding words mean the same thing so birth also means berth for a vessel making you subject to maritime law. You are launched into the world down the birth CANAL, so you must be a ship. And so on. Words themselves are magic to the barely literate. The suckers observe the power of words, used between people who understand quite a lot of them. They are told that if they use just the right words they can share the magic power. The birth certificate is a talisman of this power.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

"Constructive Criticism" anyone?

Yes,get a lawyer

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Unsurprisingly the Common Law Court stuff doesn't seem to be doing any good with respect to Council Tax. Did they really think it would? I find it hard to decide if he's really that gullible or whether he's just having a laugh.
Robert White
2 hrs

Got a reply to my email sent 17th April this is what I sent.

Hi, my name is Robert white, my address is 29 Park Road, Sheerness, Kent, ME12 1UY. I have recently found out from the Common Law Court Great Britain that council tax has been annulled, and it is unlawful for anyone to demand council tax from anyone without committing an unlawful offence. Can you please send me the forms to reclaim the council taxes I have paid over the last 6 years? My account reference number is 7087997. Please see the attached court order.
Thank You
Bob White

This is their reply after 2 reminders, my original email was passed onto their legal team.

Zoe Kent ZoeKent@swale.gov.uk
To 'Bob White' bobxxxxxxxxxxxx.com

Dear Mr White

Apologies for the delay in responding to you, I have now heard back from the Legal team.

The duty to levy and collect Council Tax arises by virtue of the Local Government Finance Act 1992, which is an Act of Parliament. The duty to levy and collect Council Tax can only be undone by a further act of parliament and no Court in the land can repeal an Act of Parliament.

Your claim therefore has no basis as the Local Government Finance Act 1992 still remains in law. I am therefore unable to refund the Council Tax you have paid over the past six years.

Kind regards

Zoe Kent

Here's my reply.

Dear Zoe,
Thank you for your reply from your legal team, they obviously don't understand common law.
I am a man not a legal fiction and I stand under common law jurisdiction, which means under common law jurisdiction acts of parliament do not apply to me.
I have attached a copy my common law birth certificate, and also copies of my ownership of the legal fictitious name, your legal team may want to look at these.
I again ask you to refund all monies paid as council tax for the 6 years.

Regards

Bob White
longdog

Post by longdog »

"...jurisdiction acts of parliament do not apply to me"

Well the jurisdiction acts of parliament on bankruptcy seem to apply to him and if I recall correctly the jurisdiction acts of parliament with regard drink driving and the jurisdiction acts of parliament regarding dangerous driving applied to him when he nearly killed a motorcyclist. The jurisdiction acts of parliament threw him in jail for 18 months.
notorial dissent

aesmith wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 2:14 pm Unsurprisingly the Common Law Court stuff doesn't seem to be doing any good with respect to Council Tax. Did they really think it would? I find it hard to decide if he's really that gullible or whether he's just having a laugh.
Scarily, yes, or at least they've convinced themselves they do. Greed, desperation, and stupidity goes a long way.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I'm overthinking this, obviously, but surely a 'common law birth certificate' is something of a contradiction in terms?
notorial dissent

Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 3:48 pm I'm overthinking this, obviously, but surely a 'common law birth certificate' is something of a contradiction in terms?
Ya think ?? But then when did reason and rationality have. anything to do with that anything to do with that particular set of thought patterns.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

SteveUK wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:20 am "Constructive Criticism" anyone?

Yes,get a lawyer

Love the comments below this. Lee asks hopefully;
Does this stuff actually work?
for which Sam takes him to task;
How do you mean work? It’s our underlying right so whether it works or not isn’t in question, it has to work as it’s our fundamental right!
Certainly a fundamental right to look foolish if you so desire!