Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Jeffrey »

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-hatj- ... tatements/

BZ has now in addition to hosting the transcripts, made a post with links to all of them unredacted transcripts.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

There's a lot of crap to go through. I'm reading the HATJ cross now; that's comedy gold right there. Commander Thorak . . . what is she, 12? Does she think everyone is 12?
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I love watching these deadbeat morons get hammered. They stick a thumbprint on a document or squiggle some meaningless rubbish in the margins and suddenly free money! Their debt has disappeared! Until the creditor douses them with a cold shower of reality. I enjoy the screams when they're under the shower.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 7:04 pm I love watching these deadbeat morons get hammered. They stick a thumbprint on a document or squiggle some meaningless rubbish in the margins and suddenly free money! Their debt has disappeared! Until the creditor douses them with a cold shower of reality. I enjoy the screams when they're under the shower.
I see it more in military strategy terms. They sit there in chat rooms and on conference calls and embolden themselves with their theories, all patting each other on the back for their brilliant legal scholarship. But they forget one of the first rules of armed conflict: battle plans only survive intact until you make first contact with the enemy.

It's like the Colorado pretend judge/pretend grand jury LARPers, headed by pretend judge Bruce Doucett, which is inexplicably not followed much here but has been convered in detail on cousin site Fogbow at: http://www.thefogbow.com/forum/viewtopi ... =26&t=9641. They had themselves convinced that they were "th' shizzle," as the kids say, with their crew of pretend judges tripping over each other to offer up ever longer bits of magic doggerel. But when the defendants who went to trial (some copped a plea) got up in front of the court to represent themselves, those mighty titans of the law basically went deer in the headlights and barely managed to ask any questions on cross-examination of the government's witnesses against them.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Resume wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 5:56 pm There's a lot of crap to go through. I'm reading the HATJ cross now; that's comedy gold right there. Commander Thorak . . . what is she, 12? Does she think everyone is 12?
There are a lot of transcripts to go through. Can you point me to a volume and page?

Thanks!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Wow, someone's still using Heather's old "courtesy notice" bit.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 8:27 pm
Resume wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 5:56 pm There's a lot of crap to go through. I'm reading the HATJ cross now; that's comedy gold right there. Commander Thorak . . . what is she, 12? Does she think everyone is 12?
There are a lot of transcripts to go through. Can you point me to a volume and page?

Thanks!
Her cross starts on page 60 of volume 6.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

As saying goes, "every thing old and stupid is new and stupid again", particularly when you spend your life under a rock and don't learn from history.

Another crazy in the wilds of Vermont, who'd a thunk it??? And it will soon be crash and burn time. SIGH!!
:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :haha: :haha:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Resume wrote:Her cross starts on page 60 of volume 6.
Thanks!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

HATJ cross is an absolute disaster. She claims Michael Tucci, (I assume HATJ's father) owns Puget Sound Bank in Washington. Unfortunately, he's not listed on anything associated with the bank, definitely not as an owner. Puget is publicly traded so it's possible that Michael owns some stock in the bank but owning the bank outright is either a lie, a misunderstanding by Heather or a fantasy of hers. She also claims a Bill Hamilton as a co-owner of the bank, there is no Bill Hamilton publicly associated with Puget Sound Bank either.
DBT
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by DBT »

Somewhat on topic - April LaJune just now pulled the Factualized Trust document from her TDA Account packages that she sells...a bit too late since April is likely off to jail herself.
notorial dissent

Jeffrey wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 12:44 am HATJ cross is an absolute disaster. She claims Michael Tucci, (I assume HATJ's father) owns Puget Sound Bank in Washington. Unfortunately, he's not listed on anything associated with the bank, definitely not as an owner. Puget is publicly traded so it's possible that Michael owns some stock in the bank but owning the bank outright is either a lie, a misunderstanding by Heather or a fantasy of hers. She also claims a Bill Hamilton as a co-owner of the bank, there is no Bill Hamilton publicly associated with Puget Sound Bank either.
With HAT, it is just far safer and simpler to accept that almost everything/everything she says or claims is A LIE .

The last I checked, Which admittedly was several years ago, her family was involved in construction and I didn't come across anything else at the time.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Further down when asked by the prosecutor who were the DOJ attorneys was working with during her "mortgage investigations" in Pierce County, Washington, she answers Brenda Stealy. There is no record of a Brenda Stealey ever being an attorney for the DOJ.

I'm going to suggest that the Brenda Stealey Heather refers to is this one:

https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20120206437

Based on the pro-se status, geographical proximity and general style of the suit. Her age and marital status are also consistent with Heather's decription.
Last edited by Jeffrey on Sat May 12, 2018 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

The simpletons still don't get it.
TRON says :

May 11, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Jail is no substitute for evidence.
Is it not the BURDEN OF PROOF of the prosecution to provide EVIDENCE THAT THE ACCOUNTS {and funds therein} ACCESSED DO NOT EXIST ? Where in the court documents is this “proof” that the funds [of the “Original Depositories”] are the “sole property” of the Fed? IF the prosecution does NOT provide the actual evidence, then its misconduct. Legal and Sleazy: immoral.
Where is the documentation that PROVES that the ‘money appeared out of thin air somewhere between the Fed and where ever’?
Its such a pity that Randy and Heather have not been provided the CRUCIAL EVIDENCE “Original Depositories”. I would ABSOLUTELY INSIST on the evidence [involving “Original Depositories”] be submitted.
Is this not grounds to appeal the case, based on lack of evidence/ failure to state a case ? Is this case REALLY a valid cause of action?
WITHOUT EVIDENCE THE PROSECUTION FAILS TO STATE A CASE.
How do they tie their shoes?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Wondering if compiling the worst of HATJ's testimony would be useful:

On Volume 5, among other things, she claims that General Electric is a member of the United Nations.

Volume 4 has an absolutely bizarre chunk in which she apparently switches and argues that she was the victim of the TDA fraud concocted by Harvey Dent.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Resume wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 4:53 am The simpletons still don't get it.

But just the single velcro fastener. The doubles are way too complex.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent

Resume wrote: Sat May 12, 2018 4:53 am The simpletons still don't get it.
TRON says :

May 11, 2018 at 8:55 pm
Is it not the BURDEN OF PROOF of the prosecution to provide EVIDENCE THAT THE ACCOUNTS {and funds therein} ACCESSED DO NOT EXIST ? Where in the court documents is this “proof” that the funds [of the “Original Depositories”] are the “sole property” of the Fed? IF the prosecution does NOT provide the actual evidence, then its misconduct. Legal and Sleazy: immoral.
Where is the documentation that PROVES that the ‘money appeared out of thin air somewhere between the Fed and where ever’?
Its such a pity that Randy and Heather have not been provided the CRUCIAL EVIDENCE “Original Depositories”. I would ABSOLUTELY INSIST on the evidence [involving “Original Depositories”] be submitted.
Is this not grounds to appeal the case, based on lack of evidence/ failure to state a case ? Is this case REALLY a valid cause of action?
WITHOUT EVIDENCE THE PROSECUTION FAILS TO STATE A CASE.
What makes you think that they can, or do???
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

A bizarre moment from Volume 5 where HATJ apparently agrees with the prosecutions theory of the case and concedes that the reason Randy was able to cash out was because USAA failed to place a hold on the CDs.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

More mash notes for Randy:

https://i-uv.com/hold-randy-in-the-palm ... with-love/

Paul Mc says :

May 11, 2018 at 9:35 pm
“Such influences have tried on occasion, not a few, to dampen your spirit and cast shadow, the dark. Yet there you sit astride a milk white steed; conscious, confident, determined, replete. Knowing the knowingness of one who knows, A sweet little mystery around your heart, and fount eternal of source within. Take it Randall, hold it close to your breast, reach out and clutch that golden fleece. The one that compelled you to here and now; that spirited you so to risk all for all, in the beginning, all those fleeting clouds ago. You knew this day would come and now, now; now it be, Breathe good and deep my shining one, what odour is this that smells so sweet? Victory! victory! for all to see.”
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri May 11, 2018 5:17 pm https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-hatj- ... tatements/

BZ has now in addition to hosting the transcripts, made a post with links to all of them unredacted transcripts.
Well, there goes my weekend!
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.