Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by ssmith »

Pick on poor Randy all you want, but no one can discount the fact that he does have psychic abilities as noted in his Facebook post of July 4th, 2017.

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

can't see the image. tried to extract it from the post and go there directly, but my browser can't connect to that address.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

grixit wrote: Sun May 13, 2018 6:26 am can't see the image. tried to extract it from the post and go there directly, but my browser can't connect to that address.
Works in Firefox. Just throw this in your browser;

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dc6pXwJVwAAQVcq.jpg:large
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
grixit

Post by grixit »

That's what i did but got a can't connect error. but it works now. still doesn't work in the post, though, might be a permission setting on the site.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

You're better off than I am, none of the pictures linked in Quatloos open for me. It's because I use Windows XP (2001 version) as my operating system and Explorer 8 from 2009 as my main browser. It's equivalent to trying to open webpages on Babylonian clay tablets. So, if I want to see a linked picture I right click it, go to properties, and copy the url. Then I open it up in firefox.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Sentencing for our heroes is coming up soon:
Sentencing is set for Beane on June 12, 2018, and Tucci-Jarraf on June 26, 2018 in U.S. District Court. Tucci-Jarraf faces a sentence of up to 20 years. Beane faces up to 30 years on the charges. There is no parole in the federal system.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-edtn/pr/fe ... tor-turned
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But... But... Bat... They were going to just walk out of court all free and clear and stuffs... Really they were. :snicker: :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

TheNewSaint wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:31 am Sentencing for our heroes is coming up soon:
Sentencing is set for Beane on June 12, 2018, and Tucci-Jarraf on June 26, 2018 in U.S. District Court. Tucci-Jarraf faces a sentence of up to 20 years. Beane faces up to 30 years on the charges. There is no parole in the federal system.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-edtn/pr/fe ... tor-turned
It'll be interesting to see what the I-UV community has to say about things after Randy's sentencing. Several people here have done the math on sentencing guidelines and suggest he'll get about 8 years. I'm particularly interested in any potential differences in tone between what they say about Randy versus whatever happens to Heather. I bet the verbiage over Heather's sentence will be more outraged than the undoubtedly longer sentence handed down to Randy.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:11 pm It'll be interesting to see what the I-UV community has to say about things after Randy's sentencing. I bet the verbiage over Heather's sentence will be more outraged than the undoubtedly longer sentence handed down to Randy.
Based on what I've seen on i-uv since the verdicts came down, I suspect the major difference will be that discussion of Heather's sentence will actually exist.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 11:54 am But... But... Bat... They were going to just walk out of court all free and clear and stuffs... Really they were. :snicker: :snicker:
After her visit to the White House, I guess HATJ is holding out hope that the Groper-In-Chief will pardon them both and usher in the era of BE-ing and DO-ing. He's handing them out like smarties at the moment. :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Sentencing was changed to 7/17 and 7/24 for HATJ and RKB respectively.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:45 pm Sentencing was changed to 7/17 and 7/24 for HATJ and RKB respectively.
It's just a cover story. Heather is really meeting secretly at the North Pole with Xi Jinping, Trump, Lagarde, Commander Thorak, Santa Claus and Wayne Newton to hammer out the final roll-out details of how people will access their accounts.
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

https://youtu.be/8GsWTm6HOkU

In case anyone still watches the little calls. The latest one almost crosses over into elder abuse.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Someone should tell BZ that Steve Perry wants his haircut back.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

An amazing 21 page Freeman view of the case issues, as submitted to the court by the Robinson family. Guess they had nothing better to do, being stranded and all.

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-doc-1 ... on-family/
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

NYGman wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:46 am An amazing 21 page Freeman view of the case issues, as submitted to the court by the Robinson family. Guess they had nothing better to do, being stranded and all.

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-doc-1 ... on-family/
I liked how they refer to the nonsense from "Q Anon" as if it were provably true. That's even worse than spouting the usual crap about how the US secretly went bankrupt when the Federal Reserve was created.

Also amusing is the comment by one "Tallison," a New Age whack job that's one of their biggest supporters, about how this document is exciting because it surely means Randy and Heather will soon be free. These people are utterly delusional. It's stunning that they are able to function in the broader world.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Purest of sovcit gibberish. I can't imagine why it was accepted for filing to begin with. The "Robinson Family" has no standing to be filing anything, so it will most likely disappear eventually.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

While I should be thinking Swiss family, this image keeps coming to mind

The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's stunning that they are able to function in the broader world.
That's a pretty bold assumption.

grixit

Post by grixit »

NYGman wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:15 pm While I should be thinking Swiss family, this image keeps coming to mind

In the comic book that the original series was based on, the main title was "Space Family Robinson".

. . . . . . Dr Pepper