Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by exiledscouser »

SteveUK wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 11:20 am "Constructive Criticism" anyone?

Yes,get a lawyer

Love the comments below this. Lee asks hopefully;
Does this stuff actually work?
for which Sam takes him to task;
How do you mean work? It’s our underlying right so whether it works or not isn’t in question, it has to work as it’s our fundamental right!
Certainly a fundamental right to look foolish if you so desire!
Aegis
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Aegis »

£2,000 per minute of time? What a bargain!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

D-C wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 8:43 pm https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/n ... ud-1532606

“He said when shown a police photograph of himself: "That is just a picture. It is not me - I am a real living being.

"A mum and dad have a baby and they give that baby a name and then they have a birth certificate and that certificate is given to the Crown corporation and it becomes crown property."”
Well, just the Birth Certificate, not the baby. :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

From the link in Gregg's post above -
A 64-year-old Matson man who refuses to admit his identity or comply with the tax and judicial system has been jailed for 60 days failing to pay council tax. Arthur David Guy of Juniper Avenue, Matson, owes £2,573.90 tax to Gloucester City Council and appeared before Cheltenham Magistrates Court yesterday for non payment.

The court was told the outstanding tax covers three years 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2015-16. Stacey Jellyman, for Gloucester City Council, said he had been ordered to pay the debt in December 2017 or face 60 days in prison. Guy refused to identify himself in court claiming he was not "a legal person" and he refused to take any legal advice from a duty solicitor.

But the judge wasn't having any of it and said: "My colleagues made an order and there has been a wilful refusal to pay the outstanding amount to Gloucester City Council. They ordered that Mr Guy pay £5 a week and he has not paid anything and the total amount with costs is now £2573.90 and I am now asked to activate the term of 60 days which I do."

Judge Bopa Rai jailed him for 60 days and told him the debt remains outstanding.
https://www.gloucestershirelive.co.uk/n ... ud-1532606

I wonder how Dismal Dave and Kaptain Krabby will explain this to their stupid flock?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Unlike Australia where you have to vote, the UK doesn't have such a requirement. However, it is very fussy over electoral registration and keeping on with this shit will get you prosecuted and fined.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

The UK does not require you to vote, but it does require you to register or you may be fined.

Electoral Registration and Administration Act 2013
5.1.7 A registration officer may impose a civil penalty on a person who fails to comply with a requirement imposed by the officer under subsection (4).

(Subsection (4) is an invitation from the returning officer to provide your details.)
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

New website for the FMOTL to hang out https://www.splspro.com
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

This is a digital common-university of private womb-men
You don't see many womb-men around nowadays.

Maybe I'll join for a bit of fun subverting the fuckwittery. I'll have to channel my inner idiot.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:55 am
You don't see many womb-men around nowadays.

Maybe I'll join for a bit of fun subverting the fuckwittery. I'll have to channel my inner idiot.
I think inhaling copious amounts of a certain drug helps get you there quicker.

It’s most definitely a mind expansion experience; in the mind of these idiots.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

D-C wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:41 am New website for the FMOTL to hang out https://www.splspro.com

I see the “donate” button is never far away.
Common-university?

I’ve never come across it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

New website for the FMOTL to hang out https://www.splspro.com
I see that you have to pay them money to be allowed to view the evidence of their 'victories'.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Is this Dismal Dave again? I notice he's got the begging bowl out for the last time... Again...
I am asking for members who have appreciated my efforts over the years to donate some funds to my account. If only £1, as I know many of us are in the same boat I'm not asking members who are also struggling financially of course.

If you can help (and this will be the last time that I ask) then please use the following account to do so..
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 10:48 am Is this Dismal Dave again? I notice he's got the begging bowl out for the last time... Again...
I am asking for members who have appreciated my efforts over the years to donate some funds to my account. If only £1, as I know many of us are in the same boat I'm not asking members who are also struggling financially of course.

If you can help (and this will be the last time that I ask) then please use the following account to do so..
Why does he always leave his account details in public view?

Isn’t he aware he leaves himself open to been subscribed for Playboy TV, Left-Wing newspapers, and maybe even a charitable donation on his behalf.

I’d also like him to confirm exactly how his efforts have helped anyone?
Last edited by JimUk1 on Mon May 14, 2018 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:27 pm I’d also like him to confirm exactly how his efforts have helped anyone?
I'd like to know how his 'many notices' has have been expensive
The many Notices that I have served recently to rebut Council Tax has been expensive, i'm making this stand for the benefit of us all so I don't feel bad in asking for a little help.
A4 80gsm is £3 per ream and A4 envelopes are £1 for 25 at Tesco plus a large letter stamp at £1 and say 20p worth of ink. Yeah Dave... You really have been making immense financial sacrifices for the cause. :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:36 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 12:27 pm I’d also like him to confirm exactly how his efforts have helped anyone?
I'd like to know how his 'many notices' has have been expensive
The many Notices that I have served recently to rebut Council Tax has been expensive, i'm making this stand for the benefit of us all so I don't feel bad in asking for a little help.
A4 80gsm is £3 per ream and A4 envelopes are £1 for 25 at Tesco plus a large letter stamp at £1 and say 20p worth of ink. Yeah Dave... You really have been making immense financial sacrifices for the cause. :snicker:
He must use gold ink, otherwise it’s simply not an official lawful document.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 10:48 am Is this Dismal Dave again? I notice he's got the begging bowl out for the last time... Again...

well, he keeps shooting himself in the foot with the opening sentence.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I appreciate the effort, but for comedy sake. Still, as a non-member, I will not be donating.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

David left his job a couple of months ago to run the group full time. He is also selling his services as the hydrogen DR: www.hydrogen-doctor.com
I did notice that there are reductions on all jewellery https://www.splspro.com/emporium/ things must be going well for him! Unfortunately his t-shirts are still full price, if he ever reduces them to a £1 I may get one for the scarecrow I have in my vegie patch. :haha:
longdog

Post by longdog »

doublelong wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:27 pm David left his job a couple of months ago to run the group full time. He is also selling his services as the hydrogen DR: www.hydrogen-doctor.com
Back in the days when I was still driving around in MkIII Cortinas decoking an engine was something the hobbyist might do every 20,000 miles but these days any non-classic car will have an engine management computer and a fuel injection system that makes carbon build-up vanishingly unlikely. Any car that does have carbon build-up is either faulty or being driven on very short journeys where the engine doesn't fully warm up. If it's the short journey problem a quick blast down the motorway or ten minute's 'vigorous' driving will burn off the coke.

The 'hydrogen doctor' seems to be selling a cure for a non-existent problem and if there is a problem, like a knackered ECU or injectors, the problem will immediately come back.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:55 pm
doublelong wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:27 pm David left his job a couple of months ago to run the group full time. He is also selling his services as the hydrogen DR: www.hydrogen-doctor.com
Back in the days when I was still driving around in MkIII Cortinas decoking an engine was something the hobbyist might do every 20,000 miles but these days any non-classic car will have an engine management computer and a fuel injection system that makes carbon build-up vanishingly unlikely. Any car that does have carbon build-up is either faulty or being driven on very short journeys where the engine doesn't fully warm up. If it's the short journey problem a quick blast down the motorway or ten minute's 'vigorous' driving will burn off the coke.

The 'hydrogen doctor' seems to be selling a cure for a non-existent problem and if there is a problem, like a knackered ECU or injectors, the problem will immediately come back.
Oh dear. You can de-coke* a car with water if you know what you are doing and the carbon build up removal can be mitigated by a bottle of Mr Muscle. He'd better know what he's doing if he thinks he can unclog a DPF with his potions because otherwise he'll get a lot of unhappy customers coming back after they have re-failed an MOT. Also, fucked DPFs, turbos and catalytic converters will get you a bad reputation in no time at all.
Longdog - I think you might need more like 20mins "vigorous" driving to provoke things like a DPF regen but an "Italian tune up" often has surprising benefits.
(* not usually a problem with modern fuels. Anything still running that needs a decoke had one and possibly some modifications years ago.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self