Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by hucknallred »

Words fail me..
Dismal Dave wrote:Good evening constitutional protectors......

Earlier today I went to the xray department of my local hospital. All I wanted was to enter the 'safe' room that shields the nurses from xrays. The reason being that I wanted to see if the very annoying whining in the back of my head would cease or be reduced in such an environment.

The secretary/nurse on reception was kind enough to ask her colleague if that could be done, after listening without judgement to my reasoning. Sadly her colleague, a jobworth unempathic and unreasonable woman would not allow it.

She made excuse after excuse as to why she couldn't allow me to enter the safe room. Main reason being data protection?.....she said she was about to close anyway and that it was against the rules and, that I had to have an appointment anyway.

I explained (nicely) that if she was about to close and there was personal information on screens within the room then she could turn them off and no harm would be done.....she would not break the rules so I didn't get the chance to see if there was any difference. Sometimes I wonder why I fight this regime for people like her....what a sad world we live in.
Then the comments
Charles Marston There's a very simple experiment you could do at home David Robinson. Do you have access to any flexible copper wire, enough to create a full head cage made to fit over the whole of your head like a net of perhaps 1" squares, a good template would be a full face type motorbike helmet. Might sound a bit daft but what you are creating is Faraday Cage that will block any radio waves from external sources, if that cuts out the noise then you know it's external, not internal.
Phil Watts make a faraday cage bro. wear one on ur head with strap runing to ground like some cars have to stop static.
Bianka Guzinska Copper farady cage????
David Robinson strong gaffer tape strip... place/stick round flat magnets to it.. place another strip of tape back aide down(silver side down) on top tightly... let's say you have 5 magnets, now take another 5 magnets and push them against the ones already on the tape under neath... I say push as you don't want them to attract...they will pop offf but hold them on one at a time until you can gaffer tape them down, with sticky side down this time. Make the length of tape long enough to go around your head. If you have enough magnets make another to go across ontop of your head, just join them together. This will defer frequencies and wifi, remember phone/computer camera emits radiation. Have you checked out Reishi for immune system and health.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Their grasp of basic physics is the same as their grasp of the law... Bugger all.

The silly thing is the room he wanted access to was probably not immune to outside radiation anyway as X-rays travel in a straight line and therefore the shielding only has to be between the machine and the staff... Not above, below or behind them. If he wanted a fully shielded room he would probably found plenty of them publicly accessible in the hospital... They're called lifts.

If all else fails there's always the traditional tinfoil hat or perhaps something a little more high-tech...
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:55 am
This is a digital common-university of private womb-men
You don't see many womb-men around nowadays.

Maybe I'll join for a bit of fun subverting the fuckwittery. I'll have to channel my inner idiot.
Nope, I can get more fun for £12 than I think messing with that mob is worth.

Plus it would have felt kinda 'dirty'/
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Earlier today I went to the xray department of my local hospital. All I wanted was to enter the 'safe' room that shields the nurses from xrays. The reason being that I wanted to see if the very annoying whining in the back of my head would cease or be reduced in such an environment.
TBH it sounds a bit as if he could do with de-coking - paranoid delusions, high blood pressure symptoms...

I'll get me coat.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

D-C wrote: Mon May 14, 2018 5:41 am New website for the FMOTL to hang out https://www.splspro.com
Interesting - who's their new pal "Richard Ansah" then?

Richard Ansah is the Founder of Wealth Guardian Education and WGE Revamped and is passionate about helping families to make more money and become financially astute "equipping families to get money to work as hard for them as they do for themselves!" Richard is also a UK expert in Express Private Trusts and Alternative Debt Elimination Strategies. Richard has a massive amount of life experiences both positive and negative which has made him strong. Based in London, UK; he's happily married for nearly 17 years to his best friend, they have two beautiful children.

https://richardansahblog.com/
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

they have two beautiful children.
Well, he is beating the odds there. Most children fall a ways short of beautiful. Pretty ordinary is as near as many get to pretty.

I looked at the website and clicked on commercial liens, thinking that would be good for a laugh, but it went nowhere, as indeed do commercial liens.

Sounds like a grifter to me, but most of that is guilt by association.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I hope Dave has thoroughly scrubbed his board for trolls. Someone with a little engineering knowledge could probably get him to electrocute himself.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He needs to be in a secure basement where all the power is provided by a QEG. Then, wrap your head in a layer of tin (not aluminum) foil and put 5 9 volt batteries, wired in series with pure silver wire, in your mouth. Connect the 9 volt batteries with pure silver CAT5 twisted pairs to your testicles and run an ordinary lamp cord from a 110V outlet straight up your bum.

It may or may not help the tinnitus, but if you U-Tube the whole thing, I'd bet you should get a lot of views!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Phil is still rambling about his bizarre theory

"i have proven (many times) that the nz police state can track me without me carrying any electronics i reckon they put dog rfid into my body illegally & unlawfully when they kidnapped me unlawfully."
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveUK wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 5:01 am Phil is still rambling about his bizarre theory

"i have proven (many times) that the nz police state can track me without me carrying any electronics i reckon they put dog rfid into my body illegally & unlawfully when they kidnapped me unlawfully."
I don't want to know where they hid the batteries necessary to transmit the signal. Or maybe it is just another FMOTL not understanding how these things work. :sarcasmon:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveUK wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 5:01 am Phil is still rambling about his bizarre theory
Powered RFID can range up to 100m but he might notice the battery compartment. :thinking:

His dog tag theory has a max range of 1m and if you've been to vet and seen it done, you'll have seen it's often a lot less. My cat has two (different) tags because her first one moved subcutaneously to one of her back legs and no longer operated the RFID triggered cat flap unless she reversed in, so I'm impressed by the NZ Police's comprehensive network of scanners they've put in just to track him, and any other similar lost pets.

To put his mind at rest he could always buy a scanner from around US$50 on eBay.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

I was wondering if the RF stuff would ever surface on here because they all seem to be interconnected, freetards, microwave targeted individuals, mobile phones and routers= cancer.
On a side note the observation rooms (in the NHS) are not shielded, they are just a safe distance away with a window.
:beatinghorse:
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I thought that was what tin foil was for.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 6:06 am
Powered RFID can range up to 100m but he might notice the battery compartment. :thinking:

His dog tag theory has a max range of 1m and if you've been to vet and seen it done, you'll have seen it's often a lot less. My cat has two (different) tags because her first one moved subcutaneously to one of her back legs and no longer operated the RFID triggered cat flap unless she reversed in, so I'm impressed by the NZ Police's comprehensive network of scanners they've put in just to track him, and any other similar lost pets.

To put his mind at rest he could always buy a scanner from around US$50 on eBay.
Or just visit his local Vets and ask them to find his hidden chip.
Siegfried Shrink

I'd pay good money to be a fly on the wall at that encounter!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Someone else about to score a fantastic win!!! 1!!

"This was not a question to use as a means of dissent. I was asking if I am correct about the promissory note. It would appear that somehow one can create a promissory note to be accepted as value. Just like the government does with money. Disruption of the whole system of exchange may be a way to dissent but that wasn't the question. I called santander about a mortgage I'm named on. I want my liability removed. It seems like an impossibility. When I asked for proof of the promissory note, they had no idea what I was talking about. Now, the mortgage was originally Abbey national. Taken over by santander. I didn't promise santander anything. Effectively, they bought my promissory note."
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 11:32 am Someone else about to score a fantastic win!!! 1!!

"Effectively, they bought my promissory note."
In essence if not detail that's correct and the terms of the original mortgage will have included a provision for the debt to be sold as long as the basic terms remained the same. The 'note' remains payable and there's not going to be a free house.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 9:31 am
I'd pay good money to be a fly on the wall at that encounter!
Wouldn't we all !! :haha: :haha:
Siegfried Shrink

SteveUK wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 11:32 am Someone else about to score a fantastic win!!! 1!!

"This was not a question to use as a means of dissent. I was asking if I am correct about the promissory note. It would appear that somehow one can create a promissory note to be accepted as value. Just like the government does with money. Disruption of the whole system of exchange may be a way to dissent but that wasn't the question. I called santander about a mortgage I'm named on. I want my liability removed. It seems like an impossibility. When I asked for proof of the promissory note, they had no idea what I was talking about. Now, the mortgage was originally Abbey national. Taken over by santander. I didn't promise santander anything. Effectively, they bought my promissory note."
Truly it is written, "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing" most notably when it is wrong.
When I asked for proof of the promissory note, they had no idea what I was talking about.
Get used to it, the further you go the harder it will be to find anyone who does know what you are talking about.

If I were running a buiness that involved a lot of phone calls I'd brief the call center staff on sov-cit bingo. I'd give the staff a brief outline of the OPCA arguments and a card with typical phrases that indicate a wierdo is on the line. Then they could put them on hold till they went away.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Gregg wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 4:22 amConnect the 9 volt batteries with pure silver CAT5 twisted pairs to your testicles and run an ordinary lamp cord from a 110V outlet straight up your bum.
We’re rather short on 110V outlets in the UK. Trades-persons often use 110V power tools run off a transformer, but unless he can get hold of one of them he’ll have to make do with the standard mains 240V supply instead.