Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:06 pm If I were running a buiness that involved a lot of phone calls I'd brief the call center staff on sov-cit bingo. I'd give the staff a brief outline of the OPCA arguments and a card with typical phrases that indicate a wierdo is on the line. Then they could put them on hold till they went away.
I think the banks, councils and utility companies should chip in a thousand quid each to establish an OPCA debunking website. Set out in a few simple clear pages the main nonsense arguments (promissory notes, securitisation of debts, straw man, three/five letters, etc). Explain that these schemes have no legal basis, are not valid and will not be accepted.

Provide links to key judgements and Ombudsman decisions. Advise customers to beware of crazy advice from the internet. Provide a contact link for questions or clarifications, updating the site as necessary to add new crazy theories.

Endorsed & approved by Citizen's Advice, Action Fraud Alert, Bank of England, Financial Ombudsman, Law Society, National Police Chiefs' Council, senior judiciary, Treasury Dept, Inland Revenue, Legal Beagles, CAG etc.

Would save so much time for them, and also provide a united, consistent message for greedy, vulnerable or stupid customers who feel tempted by sovcit nonsense. Would also help to demonstrate bad faith by any customer who attempted to use sovcit methods after being referred to that information. Something like the USA's IRS list of frivolous tax arguments.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That seems an excellent idea, and relatively cheap.

Maybe there could be a few phone lines for sov-cit callers to be referred to, although they'd need to be manned by people of a saintly disposistion who could let the aggressive and abusive calls we have seen from some people flow over them undisturbed; possibly they could be given official permission to tell at least one caller per hour that they were talking complete rubbish and hang up.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Franciscan monks doing penance?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Siegfried Shrink

Seems a bit cruel what with monking not being much fun in your time off.

Maybe Trappist monks.

Probably women would be better suited. A soft answer turneth away wrath, it is said.
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 10:11 am A soft answer turneth away wrath, it is said.
Maxim number 12. A soft answer turneth away wrath. Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Back to the judge leaving the court. I think it is also a security thing. If the defendant plus assorted hangers-on look like kicking off the judge will get out of the place and into somewhere secure, especially when court security consists of one sixty year old overweight "security guard" on peanuts.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:13 pm Back to the judge leaving the court. I think it is also a security thing. If the defendant plus assorted hangers-on look like kicking off the judge will get out of the place and into somewhere secure, especially when court security consists of one sixty year old overweight "security guard" on peanuts.
Maybe in Britain. The sheriffs that I've seen in Vancouver courts have all appeared in good physical shape and have demonstrated on a few occasions I've witnessed that they can handle themselves quite adequately in a confrontation. All armed too.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Unfortunately we don’t have a UK equivalent of P. Barnes.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:43 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 12:13 pm Back to the judge leaving the court. I think it is also a security thing. If the defendant plus assorted hangers-on look like kicking off the judge will get out of the place and into somewhere secure, especially when court security consists of one sixty year old overweight "security guard" on peanuts.
Maybe in Britain. The sheriffs that I've seen in Vancouver courts have all appeared in good physical shape and have demonstrated on a few occasions I've witnessed that they can handle themselves quite adequately in a confrontation. All armed too.
Arthur is sadly correct. 20 years ago, every courthouse had a complement of custody/security staff. Permanently employed by the court, valued and respected. Often ex-military, they returned that loyalty in full. If a defendant started getting noisy, security people would converge by some covert pheromonal scent, discreetly positioning themselves to step in if needed. Custodians from the court cells would be just behind the door, ready to sally forth if needed. The local Police might get a call, and they would send a few bobbies over to be nonchalantly visible.

Mostly gone now. Security is contracted from cheap and nasty outfits like Crapita. They employ fewer staff, pay them less and treat them like labour drones. They are sent here and there to maximize profits, and instructed to only assist with security concerns specified in the small print of the contract. Lower quality, lower loyalty, lower retention and morale. Police support is slower and less forceful, partly through austerity pressure and partly through loss of tribal loyalty between the organs of state.

A smart court (usually the legal advisor / Clerk) can still anticipate and be ready for trouble, but they're not all smart and some hearings can be reduced to chaos with very little effort. Very sad to see a pillar of our constitutional values brought so low.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Mostly gone now. Security is contracted from cheap and nasty outfits like Crapita. They employ fewer staff, pay them less and treat them like labour drones. They are sent here and there to maximize profits, and instructed to only assist with security concerns specified in the small print of the contract. Lower quality, lower loyalty, lower retention and morale. Police support is slower and less forceful, partly through austerity pressure and partly through loss of tribal loyalty between the organs of state.

A smart court (usually the legal advisor / Clerk) can still anticipate and be ready for trouble, but they're not all smart and some hearings can be reduced to chaos with very little effort. Very sad to see a pillar of our constitutional values brought so low.
British Columbia courtrooms are run with an iron hand. The members of the sheriff staff are trained professionals and judges don't put up with any nonsense. I saw Michael Millar, a defendant, cuffed and taken into custody because he wouldn't shut up when ordered to do so by a judge. Judge told him it would happen if he didn't stop and he chose not to stop. There were at least half a dozen sheriffs in the courtroom within, at most, thirty seconds.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

DNetolitzky
Chief Landscaper of the Quatloosian Meads

Post by DNetolitzky »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Thu May 17, 2018 7:55 pm ... Security is contracted from cheap and nasty outfits like Crapita. They employ fewer staff, pay them less and treat them like labour drones. They are sent here and there to maximize profits, and instructed to only assist with security concerns specified in the small print of the contract. Lower quality, lower loyalty, lower retention and morale. Police support is slower and less forceful, partly through austerity pressure and partly through loss of tribal loyalty between the organs of state. ...
Out of curiosity, who then in the UK provides management and control when prisoners/detainees appear in court? One of the reasons Canadian court Sheriffs are an efficient/professional bunch is because they have to maintain custody of sometimes very dangerous and motivated persons who are facing or subject to criminal sanction.

Donald
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

DNetolitzky wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 12:49 pm Out of curiosity, who then in the UK provides management and control when prisoners/detainees appear in court?
It's normally G4S who have the Ministry of Justice contract for court security. I suspect some prisons may have other arrangements in terms of prisoner transfers.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Craig Halliwell

David Robinson you are being slated all over the internet as aFMOL waste of space and have recieved aparently the 2018 award.

Craig Halliwell

a website called quatloos or something

David Robinson

Yes its a troll site run by the opposition bro....let the idiots believe what they like...the intelligent examine the facts and i'm only interested with people that can think and research for themselves.

Craig Halliwell

Aaaaah gotcha I came across it by pure chance researching other stuff to do with vaccines and the risk they pose to our children believe it or not

David Robinson

Just shows you that they are afraid of the info I've been sharing....the last thing they want is for us to unite and demand the police do their jobs.
And we would've got away with it too if it hadn't been for those meddling rebels!!!

Speaking of our job as government shills and disinformation agents has everybody had their salary cheques through this month? It's the 18th already and I still haven't been paid for April.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Siegfried Shrink

Someone can't tell the difference between having a bit of a laugh and quaking in terror.

The information shared is indeed frightening, but only in respect of the harm it can do to people who do not spot it for the nonsense it is. Our sympathies go out to the trainee anti=vaxer, the information (generally wrong) about the terrible effects of vaccines is best not reseached in you tube videos.

You can have vaccines and an almost disease free population, or people with polio and smallpox, to name but two extinct or near extinct nasty diseases.
longdog

Post by longdog »

JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Last month's Illuminati Troll payments were diverted to the Dachshund Pension Special Bacon Treat Program. You should get your regular check next month, unless we can come up with some other creative reason to divert it again.

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

My upstairs neighbour has just acquired a wire-haired dachshund puppy. It's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen. Even my pack of canine hooligans think he's the best thing since left-over pizza crusts 8)
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

longdog wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:35 pm
Speaking of our job as government shills and disinformation agents has everybody had their salary cheques through this month? It's the 18th already and I still haven't been paid for April.
I haven't received any of the nine months' worth of quatloos that Quatloos! owes me. I was told that there was a mix-up as to whether I was in the UK Division or the US Division of the Quatloos Government Shill Office, to which I tried to explain that as far as I know I'm in the Texas Division.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 8:38 pm just acquired a wire-haired dachshund puppy. It's probably the cutest thing I've ever seen.
they usually are until they eat a neighbor
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 1:25 am
longdog wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 7:35 pm
I haven't received any of the nine months' worth of quatloos that Quatloos! owes me. I was told that there was a mix-up as to whether I was in the UK Division or the US Division of the Quatloos Government Shill Office, to which I tried to explain that as far as I know I'm in the Texas Division.
Nine months? That's all you've got to whine about? I'm over six years in arrears and nobody's falling over themselves in the rush to rectify that.