Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by He Who Knows »

I don't get paid by Quatloos! Inc either, but I'd like to know how I can pay a subscription to Quatloosia Publishing LLC for all the laffs and giggles it's given me over the last 2 years, please.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

He Who Knows wrote: Sat May 19, 2018 6:59 am I don't get paid by Quatloos! Inc either, but I'd like to know how I can pay a subscription to Quatloosia Publishing LLC for all the laffs and giggles it's given me over the last 2 years, please.
I suppose you could cut a cheque to the founder and owner of Quatloos, Jay Adkisson. I know, I know, who the fuck is that you ask yourself. Jay is the guy you see at the top of every page of Quatloos;
Quatloos! The views herein are not those of Quatloosia Publishing LLC -- Legal Issues Fax to 877-698-0678 and admin issues to sooltauq [at] gmail.com
But when have you ever seen a Quatloos posting by sooltauq, the Most Majestic Czar of All Quatloosia? The last time he posted was in 2014. He's made 40 posts in total of which only 21 are available to non-moderators. The last time he dropped in for a look at the site was July of last year. He received a less than flattering review in this 2009 posting on the Family Guardian Fellowship website;

https://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxes/ ... atloos.htm

Which also had unkind words about Quatloos.
Beware, tax honesty advocates! There is a lot of snake oil out there, and the most prominent source of anti-tax protester snake oil is the Quatloos website at http://www.quatloos.com. This website is run by a verbally abusive and arrogant lawyer named Jay Adkisson. Below is the picture of him submitted by one of our readers:
Wikipedia has a more positive take on Jay;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quatloos.com

Jay even got featured, somewhat harshly, in his own Cak and Mak show starring your favorite outdoor privy announcer, Ceylon. They were also kind enough to mention me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TdRZ8CDvYdo
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote: Fri May 18, 2018 8:19 pm Last month's Illuminati Troll payments were diverted to the Dachshund Pension Special Bacon Treat Program.
There's your answer, BoomerSooner: our paychecks are always diverted to something dachshund-related.

AND I'M TOTALLY FINE WITH THAT PLEASE DON'T KILL ME I HAVE A FAMILY.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh dear. He seems to think it's a win, rather than being passed back along with inevitable extra charges, and a step closer to court.

Success!!! 1!!!!

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

From Citizens' Advice:
What action can your water company take to get their money back?
Whenever you get a bill, check to make sure it's your bill and has been worked out correctly. After sending your bill, a water company may:
  • send one or more reminder notices, with the final notice giving you seven days to pay. If you have more than one unpaid water bill, you should get separate reminder notices for each bill
  • telephone you to ask for payment
  • pass your debt to a debt recovery agent.
As a last resort, the company can take you to court to get a county court judgment to recover the money you owe. You may then get a notice of enforcement from a firm of bailiffs telling you they are going to come round. If they come, they could take goods to sell to pay the money you owe.
And guess what? Credit Solutions is a debt recovery agent. Next step, County Court judgement.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Craig Halliwell
David Robinson you are being slated all over the internet as aFMOL waste of space and have recieved aparently the 2018 award.
He wouldn't get any award from me, all he does nowadays is moan about not getting enough benefits, having to pay his council tax etc etc. Interspersed with promises to leave Facebook if he ever gets his website fixed. That's the web site whose domain he can't even spell correctly.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Mon May 21, 2018 8:44 am ...Interspersed with promises to leave Facebook if he ever gets his website fixed. That's the web site whose domain he can't even spell correctly.
There's nothing wrong with the webshite. It's been taken down by the forces of treason because of Dismal Dave's success in waking up the sheeple to magical power of the Magna Carta!!!

Any implication that it's down because of Dave and his "webmaster's" incompetence is nothing but government disinformation!!!!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Craig Halliwell
David Robinson you are being slated all over the internet as aFMOL waste of space and have recieved aparently the 2018 award.
What award? Darwin Award? ([Curly] 2018 ain't over yet[/Curly])
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

On sale now!!! 1!!!

"

Common Law Courts
Great Britain & International

TAKE BACK CONTROL
ORDER YOUR OWN CLC CARD
The Common Law Court now offers the opportunity to purchase your own CLC Card. This card confirms that you have recorded your birth with the Common Law Court and that you have acquired ownership of your legal fiction.

Think about it, your very own CLC Card, confirming that you stand under Common Law jurisdiction.

As the owner of your own CLC Card, you have confirmed that the statutory authorities have no personal jurisdiction over you.

CLC Cards are available for Great Britain and Internationally, each will have a passport photo attached and the information that you have recorded with the Common Law Court.
"
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

As the owner of your own CLC Card, you have confirmed your delusional and unfounded belief that the statutory authorities have no personal jurisdiction over you.
Hilarious, they might as well carry a card saying "I am exempt from all laws and can do as I want".
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 7:38 am
As the owner of your own CLC Card, you have confirmed your delusional and unfounded belief that the statutory authorities have no personal jurisdiction over you.
Hilarious, they might as well carry a card saying "I am exempt from all laws and can do as I want".
I seem to remember Sarah 'Lioness Law' DeLioness did exactly that with entirely predictable results.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 8:59 am [quote="Hercule Parrot" post_id=263000 time=<a href="tel:1527061082">1527061082</a> user_id=28415]
Or, more accurately;

“This car has no insurance”;
“Just give me the fucking ticket” and
“I am a gullible twat”.

About as much use as the WeRe ATM/Debit card and plenty of fun and entertainment when the fails start coming in.

The Lioness is I think pedalling worthless legal advice on Amazon at £7 a pop for what is no more than two lazily complied pages of stuff plagiarised from the usual sources.

Essentially I can do the same for free in a sentence- keep your gob shut and get a good brief.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Rebel Rob has forgotten the first rule of CLC Club.

"David will you kindly say what any single Common Court has achieved to date. For example has it sent bailiffs in against any authority, caused the imprisonment of anyone, seen the return of lands and or monies to anyone ?
"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

We never did get to see/laugh at the WeReNotABank Not aN ATM/DebIt card, now did we? I'm feeling all disappointed/cheated.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

SteveUK wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 11:33 am Rebel Rob has forgotten the first rule of CLC Club.

"David will you kindly say what any single Common Court has achieved to date. For example has it sent bailiffs in against any authority, caused the imprisonment of anyone, seen the return of lands and or monies to anyone ?
"
Considering that there were people on the losing side of the English Civil War who were able to use litigation to recover property taken by literal force, that's not a lot to ask of any entity that claims to be a court.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

With all the excitement about the Common Law court, and all the results they hope for, I wonder if anyone knows whether John Smith got his house in Bridge of Don back as decreed by the previous case on 6th May. The defenders were given 7 days to comply, so he should be sorted by now.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

aesmith wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 12:19 pm With all the excitement about the Common Law court, and all the results they hope for, I wonder if anyone knows whether John Smith got his house in Bridge of Don back as decreed by the previous case on 6th May. The defenders were given 7 days to comply, so he should be sorted by now.
Sshhhh, or you'll break the magic spell!
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Meanwhile elsewhere on Planet Zogg I wonder what on earth this is all about ..
Lou Jones
Would it be possible for anyone from the northwest to come to court with me to appeal an unlawful gagging order Merseyside police have on me? The more the merrier. I will pay for dinner and travel costs. Thank You. I am in Liverpool

Lou Jones
It is a Civil court. The fake judge is called Judge Gregory. He is the old fart who put the unlawful gag on me. I was kidnapped by police and dragged there last for a breach, But police lied as per.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Fri May 25, 2018 1:33 pm Meanwhile elsewhere on Planet Zogg I wonder what on earth this is all about ..
Lou Jones
Would it be possible for anyone from the northwest to come to court with me to appeal an unlawful gagging order Merseyside police have on me? The more the merrier. I will pay for dinner and travel costs. Thank You. I am in Liverpool

Lou Jones
It is a Civil court. The fake judge is called Judge Gregory. He is the old fart who put the unlawful gag on me. I was kidnapped by police and dragged there last for a breach, But police lied as per.
It's very hard to tell from his ramblings but I'll place a small bet of 100Re that he's been making repeated nuisance complaints to or about the cops, about some sort of entirely imaginary 'criminal conspiracy', and he's been slapped with an injunction or behaviour order.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I will pay for dinner and travel costs
That sounds like a trap to me. One of them with money? One of them offerring to pay?

This has to be a trick to kidnap and human traffic anyone that shows up.

The PTB are showing their hand a bit too clearly here.

Everybody have their fee schedules ready, and whatever you do, do not consent.