Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by SteveUK »

He Who Knows wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 11:53 am
Hercule Parrot wrote:
The other half of this story is Wrecka's professional status.

I will speculate with some confidence that she has been signed off sick for a good while now, and continues to receive full salary from the school. Also that the school is well aware of her lunatic adventures, and has been very happy to have her off the premises for the time being. But they are probably paying £2k pw for temporary cover, and they will not want to continue this forever. And they would not want Wrecka to ever return to their school.

So, looming somewhere in the background will be an HR process to bring an end to the episode. It is legal to dismiss a worker who has been sick for a long time, but there are risks. If Wrecka disputes it at Industrial Tribunal and alleges racism etc, the school will be on the hook for more cost and adverse publicity (even if they are successful).

The other route, which I imagine the school will prefer, would be fitness to teach. If a professional conduct panel concludes that Wrecka's behaviour (within the school, or otherwise) makes her unsuited for the responsible and trusted profession of teaching, she may be 'struck off' by a Prohibition Order. And then the school would have no burden to prove, she would be automatically dismissed.
I think SteveUK mentioned further up this thread that any complaint about fitness to teach can go straight to the General Teaching Council for England who can decide on fitness to teach - independently from the school. http://www.gtce.org.uk/
Indeed it can. I'll ask the other half if the application to them has to come from the school or if anyone can petition them. I feel a letter coming on.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He Who Knows wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 7:31 am A senior Ofsted Inspector's last letter about the school (Jan 2017) is particularly damning especially about maths teaching (Wrecka's subject).
Ofsted wrote:Inspectors are concerned by the frequent references in maths teaching materials to "evil corrupt bailiffs" and "stupid old thackstones". It is recommended that a return to conventional unitary symbols (eg apples and oranges) may assist in learning improvement. Students should also be encouraged to express mathematical solutions in numerical form, consistent with the GCSE syllabus, rather than in prose form (eg "Because they are all fascist bastards").
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Yes SteveUK, members of the public can report a teacher to the GTCE. I would've thought Wrecka has breached 3 sections of the GTCE teaching Code of Conduct so far:
Section 1 - number 8. "otherwise bringing the reputation and standing of the profession into serious disrepute" eg where her well-publicised disruptive behaviour at Stockport Magistrates last August forced the courtroom to close with other hearings having to move to different courtrooms and Wrecka being removed by security. Neither was her "legal advisor" Ken Thompson, who advised her not to stand for the Chair of Magistrates, a licensed or qualified solicitor https://tamesidereporter.com/2017/08/co ... -in-chaos/
Wrecka's rant on 20/7/17 on social media about being the grandaughter of Gandhi and her threats to estate agents was hardly befitting of the teaching profession either (further up this thread).
Section 2 - Conviction of a relevant offence. She has a conviction for obstructing a court enforcement officer and also an Extended Civil Restraint Order
Section 3 - She has received paid sick leave for 17 months so far. This is beyond the normal period of 12 months for teachers so why the special treatment? If the school is frightened of this renowned litigant-in-person pursuing a legal action against them it doesn't mean she should be given preferential treatment.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

He Who Knows wrote: Mon May 07, 2018 6:41 am...
She has received paid sick leave for 17 months so far.
Is that known? I thought it was only speculation.
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Looks like things are moving on the house front, Chrisy Morris is asking for people to sit in the front garden. The shutters are not off, so either the house has been returned or the house has been sold.
If it has been sold, the new owners may find squatters on the front lawn.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Is there a source for this somewhat sketchy news?
Siegfried Shrink

https://www.reedsrains.co.uk/property/h ... -201004900

The selling agent simply lists it as 'sold' with no price or date mentioned.

I don't know how to check if the land registry has anything new on it.

I do not see how sitting in the front garden would achieve anything at this stage (not that it ever would except to depress the price.)

Since I assume no one knows when the new owners might arrive, garden squatters may be in for a long wait.
Squatting in a domestic house is criminal, now. Does the offense extend to the grounds? It seems to me it should. No one wants a bunch of scruffy herberts in your front garden.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Some details should appear here in due course .. http://landregistry.data.gov.uk/app/ppd

I hope if there's a new owner this will mean a more robust response from the Police if Rekha and Chrissy get up to any nonsense.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's already turning into a racist fest

Pox

Post by Pox »

aesmith wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:27 pm Some details should appear here in due course .. http://landregistry.data.gov.uk/app/ppd

I hope if there's a new owner this will mean a more robust response from the Police if Rekha and Chrissy get up to any nonsense.
'Sold' isn't 'sold' until the conveyance has been completed, which can take several months, depending on how long the conveyancing solicitor takes, and local searches, mortgage approval (if the purchaser requires a loan). Within 6 months or so, maybe less, the details will emerge on Land Registry - title register costs £3.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Word on the street is it sold last Monday 4th June. Simmondley Facebook has it that the security guards left last Wednesday - same day the shutters came off. Rumour has it Rekha Patel broke into the empty cottage today and got arrested (to be confirmed) :naughty: :Axe: :snicker:
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He Who Knows wrote: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:47 pm Word on the street is it sold last Monday 4th June.... Rumour has it Rekha Patel broke into the empty cottage today and got arrested (to be confirmed)
Oooh, that would be a game changer. Breaking into someone else's property, even under a delusional belief that you own it, is going to attract the merry jingle of handcuffs..... Bail conditions and injunctions next, and when she breaks those it will be time for a spa break in HM Prison Styal.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, it isn't like it was the OBVIOUS eventuality down the road with the way she was going. Maybe they won't bail her out this time. I think a wake up vacation at Her Majesty's pleasure.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

At present it is only rumour. Let's wait for some fact.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's all just a minor misunderstanding - Liz Nolson has called the police and its all cleared up now
She was following a restoration process in accordance with UCC 9-609 610 and as the UK treaury is a corporation held as unsecured accounts in securities exchange commission and those enforcing this shot are in uniform uniform commercial code applies to them not u
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:25 am It's all just a minor misunderstanding - Liz Nolson has called the police and its all cleared up now
She was following a restoration process in accordance with UCC 9-609 610 and as the UK treaury is a corporation held as unsecured accounts in securities exchange commission and those enforcing this shot are in uniform uniform commercial code applies to them not u
Thank god somebody has a plausible explanation apart from the unfounded accusations that Rheka was pulling a B&E. For a while it looked like her actions might be misinterpreted. She was just exercising her rights under an American law with no legal weight in Britain. Now that Rheka has claimed authority under the UCC she'll be getting her the cottage back and compensation from the government for illegally displacing her, I can't see any other outcome. This is UCC 9-609 and UCC 9-610
9-609. SECURED PARTY’S RIGHT TO TAKE POSSESSION AFTER DEFAULT.

(a) [Possession; rendering equipment unusable; disposition on debtor's premises.]

After default, a secured party:

(1) may take possession of the collateral; and

(2) without removal, may render equipment unusable and dispose of collateral on a debtor's premises under Section 9-610.

(b) [Judicial and nonjudicial process.]

A secured party may proceed under subsection (a):

(1) pursuant to judicial process; or

(2) without judicial process, if it proceeds without breach of the peace.

(c) [Assembly of collateral.]

If so agreed, and in any event after default, a secured party may require the debtor to assemble the collateral and make it available to the secured party at a place to be designated by the secured party which is reasonably convenient to both parties.

9-610. DISPOSITION OF COLLATERAL AFTER DEFAULT.

(a) [Disposition after default.]

After default, a secured party may sell, lease, license, or otherwise dispose of any or all of the collateral in its present condition or following any commercially reasonable preparation or processing.

(b) [Commercially reasonable disposition.]

Every aspect of a disposition of collateral, including the method, manner, time, place, and other terms, must be commercially reasonable. If commercially reasonable, a secured party may dispose of collateral by public or private proceedings, by one or more contracts, as a unit or in parcels, and at any time and place and on any terms.

(c) [Purchase by secured party.]

A secured party may purchase collateral:

(1) at a public disposition; or

(2) at a private disposition only if the collateral is of a kind that is customarily sold on a recognized market or the subject of widely distributed standard price quotations.

(d) [Warranties on disposition.]

A contract for sale, lease, license, or other disposition includes the warranties relating to title, possession, quiet enjoyment, and the like which by operation of law accompany a voluntary disposition of property of the kind subject to the contract.

(e) [Disclaimer of warranties.]

A secured party may disclaim or modify warranties under subsection (d):

(1) in a manner that would be effective to disclaim or modify the warranties in a voluntary disposition of property of the kind subject to the contract of disposition; or

(2) by communicating to the purchaser a record evidencing the contract for disposition and including an express disclaimer or modification of the warranties.

(f) [Record sufficient to disclaim warranties.

A record is sufficient to disclaim warranties under subsection (e) if it indicates "There is no warranty relating to title, possession, quiet enjoyment, or the like in this disposition" or uses words of similar import.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/ucc/9/9-610

I have to confess that I fail to see how this has any relevance to Rheka's situation but then, unlike Liz Nolson, I'm not an expert in American commercial law.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Cornell.edu? What would they know about proper common law!! Nolson is way ahead with what she believes to be the "law".

Elisabeth Nolson have you got an email address i can send you the documents over she needs on if you are there

Elisabeth Nolson Anyone heard from her we are sending some people in if anyone cares to add to the party arresting those impersonating police officers .. Has to start somewhere right

Elisabeth Nolson The police now say we have no consent when we hold her assignment of consent she granted to us once creditor of the name Patel the right of use is assigned to us and the only victim here is her and the trust so who is standing on the law the universal law tonight I wonder out loud !!??!!!

Elisabeth Nolson The transcripts prove through judge law tons findings that the original repossession was unlawful and illegal meaning the charge against someone obstructing an enforcement officer had to be dropped because the warrant wasn't valid .. That constitutes theft by the neighbour name bierdsley or bierley she is one of the elite clan so called who is part of a land grab by the local estate of Buxton and surrounding areas don't let's have those who want to act like criminals themselves involve themselves in this only peace keepers and those who know what's legal and what's lawful need bother we will see you there love from the universal law community trust .. Standing surety like we said we would to one another using the law to do so.
Your all Vatican debt slaves so unite on that

Paul Veevers I hope its a win.
Siegfried Shrink

if anyone cares to add to the party arresting those impersonating police officers
Only the lack of a time, date and location prevents me from giving my support. I would be the one standing well out of harm's way filming the debacle for the record, a vital support activity to let all lawful people know how those impersonating police are given support by others impersonating more police.
So corrupt is the system it is impossible to find anyone not impersonating police to hand all the arrested impersonators over to.

The logic that people in uniform are subject to the Uniform Commercial Code is priceless.

But there is still no link to any confirmation of any of this. Where is the Tameside Reporter when you need one.

In general there have been a lot of posts of all sorts lately with no links to the source of the rubbish for the curious to follow up.
Last edited by Siegfried Shrink on Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

There's no confirmation but they are obviously getting hot and bothered over something that's happened.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:43 am There's no confirmation but they are obviously getting hot and bothered over something that's happened.
It makes no difference to this crowd if something has happened or not. To them, 'Lets make news' always includes the word 'up'.