SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by SteveUK »

Lets run that through the Quatloos Woo translator:
Rekha Patel
54 mins ·

Good day and an update my home as you know was stolen from me from the neighbour,taken by the court due my absurd litigation she put two Russian guards there to stop me from coming home, they were ex military. I drove past on Monday and noticed no guards, no shutters so I went to look, I looked through the window and all my stuff had gone I thought WTF I don't normally swear but I was a tad annoyed and my foot just reacted by itself and kicked open the door, broke in [the neighbour] has footage of all of this, I complained to the police many times of my invasion of privacy but I have to say it was funny to watch I had to stop myself from laughing at the police interview, the police showed up in ten mins as usual two vans and a car 6 police officers oine bored bobby , told them I was the legal tenant squatter and I had rights and they didn't care, they stuck me in a cell for 16 hours where I sang, exercised, meditated and lost half a stone nothing as I won't eat or drink their food.

They were given a short written statement and a no comment interview, the statement contained my delusions the facts, I have a ten year tenancy agreement. I'm still paying rent, my local court landlord still owns my home, I cannot criminally damage my own property, the door belongs to me as I am the Tennant, the tenancy agreement is still valid regardless of who owns the house, released without charge.

The new owner a man they said was called [redacted] a property developer who apparently bought the house but my landlord didn't sell it so some serious fraud nothing going on if that is true. I was accused of burglary to start with, then criminal damage, but charged with sweet nothing, my neighbor clearly disappointed bored this [new owner] who I've only just heard about wrote a statement to say I had damaged the door and he didn't give me permission.

When I said to the police that my stuff had been stolen they said that's civil fuck off. The incompetence of this Derbyshire force is unbelievable, they are near the bottom of the league in the country for their effectiveness, bit like bottom of the Ofsted league the place where I teach !! No wonder!!!

The neighbour is trying very hard to get press from not reporting on this to the point complaining to journalist authorities about individuals she even said that the journalism portrays her to be a racist which i accused her of being , perhaps she is reading her own diary as I've not seem anything in the paper that portrays her to be a racist.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Siegfried shrink wrote:
The new owner probably factored a bit of door kicking into the modest reported price he paid and was unwilling to waste more time with her by pressing charges. He may come to regret this.
This is pure speculation. Just because Wrecka says she has not been charged [yet] it does not make this so. It appears the new owner has written a police statement which shows his intent. The police will now be investigating given the absence of Land Registry updates.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Well, this is an entertaining development. The house has been sold, and Princess Shoutypants (I like that name) is going to press on unabated. This isn't going to stop until they bar her from the property.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

I thought she was barred from the property.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

OK, so the place has been bought at a price way below market value; the Zoopla link estimates GBP280,000. It also puts the last sale date as October 2010 - the original date of purchase by the Princess. Updates await the Land Registry record being changed. The rumoured GBP160,000 paid (the same as 2010) has, one assumes, cleared all the charges that were on the deeds and left very little.

Presumably, as it's a property development purchase, the new owner(s) are also likely to give any further attempts at breaking in very short shrift. Costs for same will eat into their eventual take. My guess would be that sufficient work will be done to allow resale quite quickly to realise a profit. Burglary / breaking & entering are criminal offences & as there is CCTV coverage by neighbours (she knows this and still goes there!), so the unfairly maligned Derbyshire constabulary will attend pronto and have footage to burn. Even if she gets in, the fact that the place has been emptied (wonder where her stuff has gone?) won't make it a very pleasant squat.

Didn't Tom Crawford eventually have an order served restricting his presence anywhere near Fearne Chase? How long did that last? If m'Lady gets a limit of a 2 or 3 mile radius of the cottage, a quick look at Google maps shows that'll include her (former?) place of work and most of Glossop. I think the previous one she had was a bail condition, which lapsed after her conviction for obstruction.

Edited to remove reference to food!
Last edited by Wakeman52 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
longdog

Post by longdog »

As a rule people called Patel tend to be of Hindu origin if my personal experience is anything to go by.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

longdog wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:33 pm As a rule people called Patel tend to be of Hindu origin if my personal experience is anything to go by.
I'll remove the reference to Ramadhan - thank you for the correction.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Wakeman52 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:07 pm OK, so the place has been bought at a price way below market value; the Zoopla link estimates GBP280,000. It also puts the last sale date as October 2010 - the original date of purchase by the Princess. Updates await the Land Registry record being changed. The rumoured GBP160,000 paid (the same as 2010) has, one assumes, cleared all the charges that were on the deeds and left very little.
Land registry won't update for months.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:32 pm That was written almost a year ago, and its almost scary how accurate my prognosis of the case was. Princess Braindead has done every single thing I mentioned that she might do to destroy any value she had left, and I am cheering for the final numbers to come in and see if she has indeed pissed away almost a quarter million pounds.
... of her parents money.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:49 am The new owner probably factored a bit of door kicking into the modest reported price he paid and was unwilling to waste more time with her by pressing charges. He may come to regret this.
If that is the case, the new owner does not really understand the history of the house he just bought and its previous owner. She will be back.

I suspect that the only thing that will keep her away is a jail sentence.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Jail seems almost inevitable......
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Since it has all was and has been documented in previous posts there is no need for endless repetition
I certainly do not need or want the whole story re-hashing.
SteveUK set an example by quoting Reckah's FB post verbatim, to flesh out the story.

NEW developments should be sourced and verifiable, not just what the soldier said.
Anything else is pretty much just gossip.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:55 pm Jail seems almost inevitable......
I agree, now only a matter of time. If here prior actions have not destroyed her teaching career, I am sure her future actions will bring it to a swift end, at least in the normal schools. Perhaps there is an opportunity for her to teach in Jail, while in residence?
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Wrekha is real short on the whole learning from past mistakes thing. She has as has previously managed to completely stupid away most if not all of her equity completely away, collected several arrests and fines, I think, as well as numerous orders against her. I think she is now going for convicted felon, and with her past record it will not go well for her. At the rate she goes I am expecting it in the very near future.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:19 pm Wrekha is real short on the whole learning from past mistakes thing. She has as has previously managed to completely stupid away most if not all of her equity completely away, collected several arrests and fines, I think, as well as numerous orders against her. I think she is now going for convicted felon, and with her past record it will not go well for her. At the rate she goes I am expecting it in the very near future.
At some point I would have thought she would have cut her losses. However seems she is more of a Scorched earth type person, who, having lost it all, will just keep at it, until she is locked up. shame really,, she was fully taken in by the Woo. Another victim of the FMOTL Successes
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have the impression she is a VERY spoiled "princess" who is used to getting her way in EVERYTHING, and this time around it didn't go her way and I just don't think she coped with it not going her way.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:23 am
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:57 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:42 am

There may be other websites more attuned to your criteria.
I was under the impression that Quatloos was keen on quoting sources rather than just saying this that and the other. Indeed, most posts from Burnaby are well supported by citations.
Since it has all was and has been documented in previous posts there is no need for endless repetition.
While links are preferable, particularly for new statements of facts, there is no need to provide them for comments that have been already been adequately cited. You seem relentless in demanding links anytime anyone posts anything.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

A comment on Wrecka's FB today from Lee Marsden:
Hope you are okay, luv. I called you back but it was going straight to voice mail, now I know why. Take care and try and have a good birthday xx
Seems it's her birthday today. She's got a double celebration - being released from Buxton nick and being 45 today :P
Does that make her a Gemini? (Not that I'm into astrology; we Capricorns are far too sceptical for that nonsense :snicker: )
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

While links are preferable, particularly for new statements of facts, there is no need to provide them for comments that have been already been adequately cited. You seem relentless in demanding links anytime anyone posts anything
I think that is a bit of an overstatement. I am only mentioning it because I enjoy exploring further the outer reaches of woo. One reason I find Burnaby's posts so entertaining, actually. You never know where they will lead you.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:41 am
The incompetence of this Derbyshire force is unbelievable, they are near the bottom of the league in the country for their effectiveness, bit like bottom of the Ofsted league!!
Can't argue that if they just let her go. Of more interest is her weight loss program. She sang, exercised, and meditated for sixteen hours and lost seven pounds? Impressive. Weight Watchers beware, there's a new kid on the block!

She doesn't eat their food, but she obviously used their loo. :Axe:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.