Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Jeffrey »

Any thoughts on who the Robinson's are? The content is fairly generic. I almost suspect it's a false flag by BZ since it contains arguments she and the I-UV people have been making for the last year.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The comic incidentally was light years better than the TV show and the movie DOESN'T bear discussing.

I agree that the "letter" is a "false flag" although I'm not sure who in BZ's august little camp of crazy is coherent and on their meds enough to have produced it. Since most of them seem to have the intellectual capacity of a kumquat that kind of limits the possibilities.

The letter itself is for the most part just a cut and paste. of the standard sovcit kant. The only new and original bits are the stuff on the trial and the Mueller bit.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

It's a precursor to this:
https://i-uv.com/universalbackdoor-doc- ... -to-be-do/
This is a Noticing Alert! 😉
What do you feel moved to Be and DO and what do you notice within you as you do that/are that…
It’s An Inside Job !

This is Lisa S. question posted to me in, the room, that I mentioned in this video:
“BZ – what do you feel about offering that anyone who would like to submit a letter into the record send it to you within the next week – I AM HAPPY to take them ALL and send them certified mail to get them into the record. Just feeling/thinking.”
Gotta get 'em on and for the record. All 6 of 'em.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Quartermass
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Quartermass »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:27 am Any thoughts on who the Robinson's are?
I dunno. Maybe it's Robinson Hood, stealing from the rich to give themselves the poor? Gotta stick it to the Shire Reeve and all the rest of those tax-collecting feudal lords with titles of nobility, don't we now?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I've had to change my opinion of the deceased Bob Wright after listening to some of the conference calls he made during the TDA boom:

https://youtu.be/BEvwL975y44

Turns out Bob started offering paid consultations on how to access your TDA account as well as heavily shilling for Heather by, among other things, claiming to have met the dragon families and been offered billions of dollars to keep quiet about the TDA accounts. Unlike Heather who appears to really believe she traveled to Antartica, Bob simply can't sell the lie. I think he knew it was bogus but was in it for the donations.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Robinson family sent the letter from a P.O. box in Maryland. Can’t think of anyone involved that is from Maryland.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Heads up, they've managed to sneak in another letter into the docket. Not paying to download it since they usually post them for free eventually anyways.

In semi related news. Is anyone familiar with Ginnie Mae Principle and Interest accounts? One of the ironic things about the case is that Randy wasn't even using a Federal Reserve routing number (and neither was Heather) but I'm finding scarce layman level info on P&I accounts. Maybe something that explains why they get their own routing number, etc.

Or perhaps it's better to keep quiet lest Harvey Dent or HATJ upon release modify their conspiracy theories to claim the secret accounts are not actually at the Federal Reserve but held by Ginnie Mae. Also interesting to note that the routing numbers don't have the limited participation flag but are treated as normal banks by ACH which might further explain how Randy pulled off the scheme. Seems like something that should be fixed.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The routing number used was the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the one number off Social Security Number used just randomly was a real account used by Ginny Mae. That was just dumb luck.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

He used the Federal Reserve bank of NY routing number for the Trust 1 account which he used to try to pay a few bills with. The routing number for Trust 2 account was a Ginnie Mae routing number, that’s the one he used for the $30 million in CD purchases. Number ends in 452, none of the federal reserve banks have routing numbers that end in 452.

Heather on her part used the routing number of a small bank in Chicago, not a federal reserve bank either. Actual name is in the transcripts, I can’t remember it now.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Lisa M. Shannon (whoever that is) objects.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... -06-19-18/

Lot's of crazy here, including Ms. Shannon admitting she attempted the same grift as HATJ and RKB. The blind leading the clueless.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Resume wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:22 am Lisa M. Shannon (whoever that is) objects.

Lot's of crazy here, including Ms. Shannon admitting she attempted the same grift as HATJ and RKB. The blind leading the clueless.
Even more amusing is the fact that there are tons of fan letters in there from people in Italy later on in the document. I know not why. Was the moonbat OPPT scam big in Italy perhaps? I thought it was almost wholly a US-based operation.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

I liked the cut & paste from Heather’s resume. It shows a national championship in women’s volleyball, but I can’t find a reference to Puget Sound ever winning a championship. Must be a secret championship the government doesn’t want us to know about.
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:45 am
Resume wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:22 am Lisa M. Shannon (whoever that is) objects.

Even more amusing is the fact that there are tons of fan letters in there from people in Italy later on in the document. I know not why. Was the moonbat OPPT scam big in Italy perhaps? I thought it was almost wholly a US-based operation.
Not at all; it is a Universal operation under the guidance of Source Itself!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Blackbeard wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:23 pm I liked the cut & paste from Heather’s resume. It shows a national championship in women’s volleyball, but I can’t find a reference to Puget Sound ever winning a championship. Must be a secret championship the government doesn’t want us to know about.
Maybe held in Antarctica??
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

No holds barred volleyball kumite organised by the Black Dragon Women's Sports Society.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Seems Puget did win the NAIA championship in 1993: http://www.loggerathletics.com/sports/w ... esults.pdf
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito, Heather's pen pal, is in need of funds:

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 15, 2018
Need for June

I have received three offers of a place to stay in July. Found one place just north of here for a nominal rent, in a situation kind of like what I had in TN, but I'm leaning towards another that gives me my own place and kitchen though although it will be two hours away from here. I don't mind living in someone's home but its a little easier having a separate unit.

I am in need of some assistance, I am working as much as I can, but I am not where I need to be in available funds to stay in WA or move. All assistance is welcome. Seattle/Tacoma is proving every bit as expensive as California. Gasoline is about $1-1.50 more per gallon than it was in Texas or Tennessee. A huge thank you to those who have come forward with offers of places to stay (2 so far for July, 1 for August). Please bear with me as I sort through this housing situation.

If you can assist supporting this blog, and my efforts to keep Heather in basic supplies and communication monies it will be greatly appreciated. I switched to a donation format in 2016. This blog was once solely supported by ads, until Google declared war on "alternative media" and demonetized most everyone. They have tried to starve off alternative media. There's a donation button with two trees to the right of the blog.

I love you all!

To: William Ferguson
Subject: RE: Varlan's clerk
Date: 6/19/2018 2:31:38 PM

fed res, et. al.

my love and gratitude for spenser, and tranquility and grace to his loved ones
p. s. we have been in lockdown since saturday... numerous 24-75+ lockdowns since prison reform summit... tablet died as i was writing BZ a detailed report for marshal and pam spees (CCR)... and requesting an immediate appearance of the us marshal at RDWDF to speak to each of the female fed inmates and get detailed accouts of the offenses directly, although i have observed many done... but tablet "died" just as i was sending

... the us marshal, et. al. , are liable/responsible for the well being, rather lack of well bieng, descrimination, and other human rights abuses committed by RDWDF employees against the female fed inmates. ... us marshal is either unaware, or dropped the ball here, as the domestic and global human tafficking, slavery, money laundering, etc. , operations are wound down now

... if it is the latter, apparently, more responsible and caring beings are required to step in now to ensure/insure only well being is experienced... by all <3 br="">
call everyone as soon as i can... i now have fully charged tablet

love all
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I can confirm his comment on Seattle-Tacoma. Wife and I and my beer-swilling friend and I used to go to Seattle frequently from the 1980's on for a few days break. Beautiful city. However the breathtaking cost of hotel rooms nowadays has put Seattle off the itinerary. The city's housing crisis isn't as bad as San Francisco yet but it's getting there. Ferguson better have some generous friends.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Terran Cognitively Challenged wrote: Gasoline [in Seattle/Tacoma] is about $1-1.50 more per gallon than it was in Texas or Tennessee.
You mean to tell me that the state that contains America's largest refinery system has cheaper gas than Washington state? You don't say!

I'm just glad that he's not in Texas anymore. As big as Texas is, I don't want to share it with him.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I think the cost differential is largely due to taxes. The West coast states have been larding on environmental fees and taxes to the evil, environment-destroyer gasoline for years. Particularly California. Note that while Ferguson moved to Washington from California he compared Seatac gas prices to Texas. That's because California gas prices are higher than Washington's and he doesn't want to bring any cost savings he made by the move into the narrative. Not a good begging strategy.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs