Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:22 am
True, but the neighbour might be able to get damages from Ken Thompson. After all, he (not Wrecka) is the director of Tunkashila Ltd which is sending out all this crap.
Grand idea except for one issue that affects damage awards against all of these clowns, certainly a problem in Canada. Collecting. None of them have a pot to piss in and damages are just a theoretical number totally unattached to any real money collected.
True enough. What's needed here is a civil harassment injunction. Not my field, but I think a persuasive portfolio of evidence could be collated, demonstrating persistent disruption and distress to others. If the application only seeks a very modest restriction of liberty, eg not to go within 1 mile of the cottage, I think a judge would find it reasonable and proportionate.

Mrs Apples may not want the cost or stress of instigating that, but I think the new owner might be very happy to spend £2-3,000 to clear the property of encumbrances. However a restraining order in similar terms may be made alongside criminal conviction, so the other option is to hope that DerbsFuzz create the necessary circumstances. The only worry there is reliance upon CPS.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:34 am I know it's being said that the neighbour is not the beneficiary, but it's the neighbour who's named as claimant, and also as the one to whom possession was to be given.
I think that relates to the legal technicalities of the insurance. The insurer can't claim money except on behalf of the neighbour, I guess as some sort of agent.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:10 am
aesmith wrote: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:34 am I know it's being said that the neighbour is not the beneficiary, but it's the neighbour who's named as claimant, and also as the one to whom possession was to be given.
I think that relates to the legal technicalities of the insurance. The insurer can't claim money except on behalf of the neighbour, I guess as some sort of agent.
Essentially the neighbour is the beneficiary. As its her insurance policy that is paying the legal fees, and this is what is being recovered from Rekha. If not recoverable the loss would be to her insurer, and have a negative effect on the neighbour getting insurance in the future (which would likely cost her more).

We also don't know the terms of her insurance, its possible it doesn't cover all her costs and therefore she is a direct benefactor of some of the claim which may stop her paying an excess maybe?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I don't know if it's been seen before, but Rekha has published the court order from 4th April 2016. It names the neighbour so I won't screenshot it here. Essentially it ordered her to pay the neighbour £66,224.04 plus various additional costs and interest bringing the total to £72,354.95. If not paid by 21st April 2016 it orders the property sold "at a price not less than £200,000.00 unless that figure is changed by a further order of the Court".
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I believe a sanitized version has been previously posted. That was too years ago and two further court actions and further, presumably sizable, costs and fees to the lawyers and insurance company, and a presumably less than £200k sale. So does that not bode well for theine being anything left.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:11 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Fri Jun 15, 2018 2:26 pm More drama

Tunkishala has gone on the warpath.

They’ll be sorry. They’ll all be sorry.

It’s a nine page document of mixed woo and actual case law although it has the whiff of EWE as the drafter rather than more competent legal minds. Enjoy.
Not to pick nits on this, but didn't I see where Tunkshila was behind on some filing or tax or some other and had been struck from the roll by Companies house, and as such, all their supposed assets have reverted to the crown?
Nit pick away but the biggest problem as far as I can see is that they're bleating on about the Law of Property Act 1925 which was superceeded by the Trusts of Land and Appoinent of Trustees Act 1996 (TOLATA 96). I know, I spent the best part of 2 years studying it in a battle to protect my interest in a property bought jointly with some other people who turned out to be right scheming gits.

With the exception of a few properties registered (or not) before 1996 every property transaction is governed by TOLATA 96 so "nil point" ( you have to have watched the Eurovision Song Contest to fully appreciate that one) for attempting to apply an obsolete statute. Though not quite as obsolete as something from 1215 I suppose so it could be considered as progress if not useful.

I skipped the first few pages to get to the meat and gave up after points 1 & 2 when I found that it was not so much meat as the ragged remains of a rancid carcass.

How much stupid can you fit into one person's head? I suspect there's more to come.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Looks like Rekha Patel and her Tunkashila mates, Ken Thompson and Peter McDowell, are now targeting the Deputy District Judge who presided in the April 2016 Manchester court (whose name I've redacted). They've emailed her and are trying to get people to harass her for being in breach of the Bangalore Principles.
Brave or stupid?

Tunkashila Limited: [DDJ] you committed misfeasance in office are in breach of the International Bangalore Principles on Judicial Conduct https://www.unodc.org/.../judici.../Ban ... ciples.pdf https://uk.linkedin.com/in/[DDJ]-01817014

Tunkashila Limited: If anyone knows how to reach [DDJ] then please drop her a line a JMW Solicitors and let her know shes famous.

Tunkashila Limited: [DDJ], putting the interests of her mates before the interests of the real owner! Shame on you.

Tunkashila Limited: If anyone wants to let her know how shameful she is contact details are here https://www.legal500.com/.../offices/17 ... ers/121923 legal500.com The Legal 500 > JMW Solicitors LLP > Manchester, ENGLAND > Lawyer…

Tunkashila Limited: We have been advised Tunkashila have emailed [DDJ]@jmw.co.uk for a response.

Lynne Scotty: not wishing to sound stupid here, as im a novice, but how has the bangalore principle got any jurisdiction in uk court. ? serious question.

Tunkashila Limited: Lynne Scotty- Its Internationally ratified mate in the Peace Palace, Hague, the UK was a part of the international efforts to take efforts against judicial corruption and fraud. In other words they signed and ratified the international United Nations Instrument on the International Principles of Judicial Conduct.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

YiamCross wrote: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:00 pmNit pick away but the biggest problem as far as I can see is that they're bleating on about the Law of Property Act 1925 which was superceeded by the Trusts of Land and Appoinent of Trustees Act 1996 (TOLATA 96).
LPA 1925 is what's quoted in the court order, specifically "4. To enable the Claimant to carry out the sale, there be created and vested in the Claimant pursuant to section 90 of the Law property Act 1925 a legal term in the property of 3000 years.". So presumably Section 90 is still applicable http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/Geo ... section/90

I'm not sure I'm necessarily reading it right but I think their reference to a £30K limit for jurisdiction is off the mark since in Section 90 that refers to the value of the claim at commencement of proceedings, not the final value or the value of the property. Of course even if that point hand merit it should have been a defence or appeal point, not something that can be raised long after the case was decided and enforced.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Having reviewed the "International Bangalore Principles":

https://www.unodc.org/pdf/crime/corrupt ... ciples.pdf

-- I would guess that, insofar as they have any applicability in the UK, they are essentially the same sort of generalities which already exist in British law; and this is just another desperate attempt by Wrekha and her minions to construct a fantasy of the judges in her cases being MEAN to her, because they won't accept her legal delusions as established law.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

He Who Knows wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:50 am Looks like Rekha Patel and her Tunkashila mates, Ken Thompson and Peter McDowell, are now targeting the Deputy District Judge who presided in the April 2016 Manchester court (whose name I've redacted). They've emailed her and are trying to get people to harass her for being in breach of the Bangalore Principles.
They have no concept of their own hypocrisy. They think that the judge can be declared guilty upon only their opinion that she didn't conduct the hearing fairly, but when their own behaviour is in question they reverse the standard of proof.

The mills of justice grind very slowly, but they grind exceedingly small.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Here we go ..
Tunkashila Limited added an event.

BBQ at our land estate in Patel Cottage, Simmondley Village, Glossop, SK13 6LS tomorrow Thursday 21st June 2018 at 18:00.

All welcome, if you have no idea what is happening our land is attempting to be stolen by corrupt court officials, judges, police, solicitors and barristers.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Tunkashila Limited added an event. Conspiracy to commit criminal damage and trespass.

BBQ at our land estate in Patel Cottage, Simmondley Village, Glossop, SK13 6LS tomorrow Thursday 21st June 2018 at 18:00.

All welcome, if you have no idea what is happening our land is attempting to be stolen by corrupt court officials, judges, police, solicitors and barristers.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Local plod need in on the invite. They seemed quick off the mark when Rekha’s foot, exercising its own judgement forced entry to Hanover Cotttage, turning out pronto to slap on the cuffs and cart her away.

That poor neighbour - the police need to apply for a protection from harassment order on her behalf and sharpish. Or the new owner (a builder apparently) to take proactive steps of his own.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:55 pm Local plod need in on the invite.
I was thinking local plod, neighbor's law firm, and new owner all need to be made aware. As well as any prosecutors in any existing cases of Rekha and crew trespassing/squatting on this site.

ETA: Come to think of it, the recent stupid document has a comprehensive list of all the government agencies, law firms, realtors, mortgagors, and other entities involved. Including those that represent the new owner. Thanks, Ken...
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Nothing like providing proof of intent to commit a crime or crimes in your own hand/voice to make it easy for the CPS, who apparently need all the help they can get.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

BOTG have reported that Princess Shoutypants had her BBQ last night (not tonight as she said on social media in order to throw everyone off the scent). Apparently a dozen of them pitched a tent, stayed overnight and are still there in the garden of the cottage. Allegedly Derbysfuzz came, they saw, and they cleared off. Uttering their usual refrain: "Trespass is civil not criminal".
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Oh no, I have just posted my prayer for a happy occasion today! Thwarted! And by a poot.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

according to a video she just posted made by Chrissy 'where my blow up doll' Morris, the BBQ is set for 6pm.

Hes promised to treat everyone to a sausage who turns up. The cynical side of me says the 6pm call is a ruse. He says it will all be legal and lawful, but he needs bodies there and witnesses. Live streaming has also been mentioned which will include a Q&A.

https://www.facebook.com/tunkashilaltd/ ... L0&fref=nf
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

For it has begun.
Rekha Patel
1 hr ·
I'm in occupation of my land xx
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Sadly for everyine concerned this is going to run and run until someone ends up inside. I'm not sure that will be an end to it as I see Wreka continuing to insist it's still her house so long as there's a breath in her body. Doesn't seem as though even her parents can contol this spoilt child, then again I wonder how much responsibility they have for making her this way.