UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:33 pm Somewhere she said something implying it belongs to Mr Ellis (her bidie-in now?)
I thought he asked Ellis if it was his too?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Ved Chaudhari was live.
Updates on the stolen van, still with Bailiffs, need your help, do you know anyone interested to buy it so the fine can be paid
Try Tunkashila Limited. :snicker:
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Thew is no need to buy the van, just pay the fines and charges and it will be released.
I think unlike police impounded vehicles, the owner can just pay up and take it away, the auctioneers have no interest in if the vehicle is street legal, most of the cars they sell will have missing formalities, usually they are bought by traders and driven off on trade plates under a trader's insurance policy or even driven away on a transporter.
Seizure by police for no insurance is a different process.

She may have the idea she can sell it and have someone claim it is their van. Thiis stands no chance, it became the property of the court as soon as the clamp went on, after that time time no sale is possible, and before that time a sale of convenience may well be ignored if it is deemed to be a sham.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

She may have the idea she can sell it and have someone claim it is their van. Thiis stands no chance, it became the property of the court as soon as the clamp went on, after that time time no sale is possible, and before that time a sale of convenience may well be ignored if it is deemed to be a sham.
Not ignored, voided. This type of thing happens all the time in Canada, debtors transferring asset through purported sales at less than fair market value (Rheka's house) to stop them from being seized. It's called fraudulent conveyance.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraudulent_conveyance

The Canada Revenue collections section faces this problem frequently. To avoid the cumbersome process of proving fraudulent conveyance the CRA can go after the purchaser to pay the debtor's tax under section 160 of the Income Tax Act;

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts ... ml#docCont

Section 160 is used very frequently. Generally of transfers of the ownership if the family home to a spouse.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:49 pm
aesmith wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:33 pm Somewhere she said something implying it belongs to Mr Ellis (her bidie-in now?)
He did and Ellis denied that the van belonged to him. I suspect that they were "hiding" the van for someone else who knew that the bailiffs were coming and put it on their off road parking in the mistaken belief that bailiffs cannot take it from private property.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Update from Neelu on the "stolen" van which takes us on a journey through the congestion charge fraud, return of all parking fines, return of all taxes, persecution of whistleblowers, anti-muslim conspiracies of the MSM, the creation of man-made religions and ceasing of cremation and why the prevention of reincarnation is the to root of all evil ... and back again.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 625791100/
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Siegfried Shrink

Is it just me, or does she look more like Queen Victoria every day?

It seems she has just picked up another £55 parking fine, so stand by for more bailiffs in a few months. Or she could pay the fine now out of her £58 a week from the Tranny State.

She can always declare it refunded later.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:32 am Is it just me, or does she look more like Queen Victoria every day?

It seems she has just picked up another £55 parking fine, so stand by for more bailiffs in a few months. Or she could pay the fine now out of her £58 a week from the Tranny State.

She can always declare it refunded later.

With that amount of cash, she makes the Queen look like a pauper.

*image thanks to hoaxted*
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:49 pm
My mistake, this was the bit I must have skim read ...
THE WHITE VAN BELONGS TO THE TOP CORRUPTION CLAIMANT WHO EXPOSED FRAUDS IN ALL PUBLIC SERVICES IN THE UK & NORTHERN IRELAND
ArthurWankspittle

aesmith wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:22 pm My mistake, this was the bit I must have skim read ...
THE WHITE VAN BELONGS TO THE TOP CORRUPTION CLAIMANT WHO EXPOSED FRAUDS IN ALL PUBLIC SERVICES IN THE UK & NORTHERN IRELAND
So the posters on here are correct - they are trying to hide the van from the bailiffs for a friend.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

Longdog's Handy Hints Part 11213465:- If you are hiding a vehicle on private land with the aim preventing seizure you might want to think about taking the number-plates off.

There has been no charge for this service.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

longdog wrote: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:51 pm Longdog's Handy Hints Part 11213465:- If you are hiding a vehicle on private land with the aim preventing seizure you might want to think about taking the number-plates off.

There has been no charge for this service.
or, actually hide the vehicle
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Neelu and Co have folded and coughed up
Just paid £713 to collect the van - hundreds of thousands of people cannot afford to recover their lifelines in the UK - because the public servants are busy making profit to enslave the people....
Edit. Possibly something to do with last night's strange going ons.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle

:shock: I'd be changing where I buy my mushrooms from.
Siegfried Shrink

The 'fact' that different types of clouds are celestial visitors is part of Neelu's cosmology. Small cumulus clouds are 'angels', large strato-cumulus clouds are motherships and for all I know a really impressive cumulo-nimbus cloud is a visit from god herself, as proved by the thunder and lightning associated with such clouds.

This view is not universally shared.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:09 am The 'fact' that different types of clouds are celestial visitors is part of Neelu's cosmology. Small cumulus clouds are 'angels', large strato-cumulus clouds are motherships and for all I know a really impressive cumulo-nimbus cloud is a visit from god herself, as proved by the thunder and lightning associated with such clouds.

This view is not universally shared.
Of course they are, explains a whole lot, also makes head hurt.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

The 'fact' that different types of clouds are celestial visitors is part of Neelu's cosmology. Small cumulus clouds are 'angels', large strato-cumulus clouds are motherships and for all I know a really impressive cumulo-nimbus cloud is a visit from god herself, as proved by the thunder and lightning associated with such clouds.
Lenticular clouds must blow what's left of her mind.
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/learning/l ... lar-clouds
longdog

Post by longdog »

I fear she's seen Independence Day too many times.

Come to think of it once is one too many times but my point still stands.

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:10 pm
Lenticular clouds must blow what's left of her mind.
https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/learning/l ... lar-clouds
Assuming facts not in evidence.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Just paid £713 to collect the van...
So many questions, why pay £713 to release someone else's van? How did impounding someone else's van "cover up" the death of her niece 18 years ago? Wasn't that already covered up by impounding her car last year anyway? And finally if she's so convinced the penalty was a misread or clone, why not defend it in the first place instead of letting it escalate and bitching only after the event? Still suspicious about this van, how come she has the paperwork for the penalty charge, and how come they're prepared to release the vehicle to her?