Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Jeffrey »

I was trying to get info on Lisa Shannon since she wrote the letter and ran into this:

https://youtu.be/4tTEDdCSHGo

Rare find since it has almost the entire OPPT crew on video July 12th, 2 days after Randy's arrest. Maybe others have seen it but it contains a number of interesting nuggets:

[*]Heather gives a full rundown of the situation, showing she had intimate knowledge of Randy's CD scheme.
[*]Heather screws up and admits the South Carolina warrant is real, it seems the shift towards saying the warrant was fake happened later.
[*]Brian Kelly describes his adventures with Federal Reserve Routing numbers. Explaining how he used HIS MOTHER'S paypal account and ran up a $1,500 bill which his mother had to pick up the tab for.
[*]This call appears to be the genesis of the "they're switching the routing numbers" meme that Heather and Randy latched onto. Of course the FR routing numbers have never changed.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:21 pm I think the cost differential is largely due to taxes. The West coast states have been larding on environmental fees and taxes to the evil, environment-destroyer gasoline for years. Particularly California. Note that while Ferguson moved to Washington from California he compared Seatac gas prices to Texas. That's because California gas prices are higher than Washington's and he doesn't want to bring any cost savings he made by the move into the narrative. Not a good begging strategy.
Here is a listing of gasoline, diesel and gasohol taxes by state:

https://www.taxadmin.org/assets/docs/Re ... tes/mf.pdf

Note that these rates do not include Federal Highway Trust Fund tax.

The state of Washington does, in fact, have a slightly higher tax than California.

Note also that the gas companies claim that the gas sold in different areas may not be exactly the same. It is refined a little differently depending on local conditions, such as local environmental considerations. I know this because, a few years ago, a refinery broke down somewhere and caused a temporary gas shortage (with corresponding prince increase) here in Cleveland. Pittsburgh, which is less than one hundred miles away had plenty of gas, but the companies claimed that Pittsburgh gas was not suitable for Cleveland.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:54 pm I was trying to get info on Lisa Shannon since she wrote the letter and ran into this:

https://youtu.be/4tTEDdCSHGo

Rare find since it has almost the entire OPPT crew on video July 12th, 2 days after Randy's arrest. Maybe others have seen it but it contains a number of interesting nuggets:

[*]Heather gives a full rundown of the situation, showing she had intimate knowledge of Randy's CD scheme.
[*]Heather screws up and admits the South Carolina warrant is real, it seems the shift towards saying the warrant was fake happened later.
[*]Brian Kelly describes his adventures with Federal Reserve Routing numbers. Explaining how he used HIS MOTHER'S paypal account and ran up a $1,500 bill which his mother had to pick up the tab for.
[*]This call appears to be the genesis of the "they're switching the routing numbers" meme that Heather and Randy latched onto. Of course the FR routing numbers have never changed.
I remember listening to that video back at the time. I was appalled by what Brian Kelly said about using and compromising his mother's accounts. I think he got an account that she used for her wages closed; or at least suspended. He looks like an adult, so what the hell was he doing misusing his mother's bank accounts like that?
My reading of their various tales about the process tells me they really do not understand how the ACH works. They simply do not know what they are talking about. I dont think it's because they are stupid; I think it is because their ideology (aka crazy beliefs) blocks that information and understanding. Real scammers would not recount failures like Brian does; instead they would be claiming successes, like April does, and offering some kind of services for money, like April and Druanna do. These fool are total space cadets.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The frustrating bit is that all the clues they need to figure out they're wrong are there. Kelly admits Paypal told him they credit transactions because they assume they are done in good faith. They recognize that the transactions are all reversed after 48 hours once the ACH is processed.

And of course, at least 3 people in that call had realized HATJ was full of it after the Morocco fiasco yet came crawling back when the promise of free money reappeared.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

ssmith wrote: Thu Jun 21, 2018 12:44 pm Bill Ferguson/Terran Cognito, Heather's pen pal, is in need of funds:

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/

Friday, June 15, 2018
Need for June

I have received three offers of a place to stay in July. Found one place just north of here for a nominal rent, in a situation kind of like what I had in TN, but I'm leaning towards another that gives me my own place and kitchen though although it will be two hours away from here. I don't mind living in someone's home but its a little easier having a separate unit.
At first I thought he was looking for somewhere to stay while covering HATJ/RKB sentencing, but it sounds like he’s trying to avoid homelessness. Of course he’ll pay you back as soon as his TDA opens up.
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

That's right; I remember thinking, they had reassembled the old Morocco crew. Lisa Harrison was on the line too in the background. In fact I think she might have been managing the recording etc. But I dont think it went much beyond this as a group. Lisa has her own flock now to whom she's spinning high octane new age fantasies channeled from a 'being' inside her computer - Leeloo. You couldn't make this stuff up. I dont know why anyone would bother with Netflix.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I have received three offers of a place to stay in July. Found one place just north of here for a nominal rent, in a situation kind of like what I had in TN, but I'm leaning towards another that gives me my own place and kitchen though although it will be two hours away from here. I don't mind living in someone's home but its a little easier having a separate unit.
Beggars can't be choosers, Bill.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:09 pm
Beggars can't be choosers, Bill.
Bill apparently thinks they can.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Blackbeard wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:06 am At first I thought he was looking for somewhere to stay while covering HATJ/RKB sentencing, but it sounds like he’s trying to avoid homelessness. Of course he’ll pay you back as soon as his TDA opens up.
Bill has transcended the traditional grift. He's simultaneously abandoning HATJ while depending on her followers for food and shelter.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Has he really abandoned her?
I wonder why the families Heather refers to so often havent stepped in the assist Bill?
I guess there must be a good reason for it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Bill probably wouldn't put it in those terms but functionally yes:
I've moved from Tennessee to Washington State. My rental agreeement in Oak Ridge expired. It was extended once from its original date to the end of April. Grateful for the housing as it came at the perfect moment for Heather. The work I do for Heather is all online at this stage, even jail visits are by video so there's was no reason to stay in Tennessee where I know very few people.
The english translation of that is, Heather is going to be stuck in jail for a long time so there's no point sticking around Tennessee.
notorial dissent

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:02 pm
Blackbeard wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:06 am At first I thought he was looking for somewhere to stay while covering HATJ/RKB sentencing, but it sounds like he’s trying to avoid homelessness. Of course he’ll pay you back as soon as his TDA opens up.
Bill has transcended the traditional grift. He's simultaneously abandoning HATJ while depending on her followers for food and shelter.
He's just another in a long line of new agey freeloaders.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:10 pm Bill probably wouldn't put it in those terms but functionally yes:
I've moved from Tennessee to Washington State. My rental agreeement in Oak Ridge expired. It was extended once from its original date to the end of April. Grateful for the housing as it came at the perfect moment for Heather. The work I do for Heather is all online at this stage, even jail visits are by video so there's was no reason to stay in Tennessee where I know very few people.
The english translation of that is, Heather is going to be stuck in jail for a long time so there's no point sticking around Tennessee.
and being on the other side of the country allows for more video transmission issues *wink* *wink*
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

My rental agreeement in Oak Ridge expired. It was extended once from its original date to the end of April. Grateful for the housing as it came at the perfect moment for Heather.
You know, when this William T. Ferguson showed up in the court transcripts as giving Heather a place to stay, I thought he owned property in the area he was letting her use. It turns out he was paying to rent it from someone else. And now he's begging for handouts because after paying Heather's rent, he has no money for his own place. "Separate unit with kitchen only, please." God, what a loser.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:10 pm Bill probably wouldn't put it in those terms but functionally yes:
I guess that is one possible translation...an unsympathetic one :)
I remember BZ informing Randy by phone that she had his welcome home package ready to come pick him up in a few days. They always expressed their conviction Heather and Randy were about to be released and the government dissolved in a few days or a couple of weeks. Incredible level of delusion operating in those people; to a life damaging degree.
The impression I have is Bill and Brian et al are new age grifters with delusions of grandeur (not very sympathetic either).
They have persistently portray themselves as millennial spiritual heroes working for the liberation of the people and the transformation of the world; and they use that myth to elicit funds from followers.
You can see this thing all the time on Youtube. Every few months they have a new end of the world as we know it date and they gather tribes of believers; some of whom make real changes in their lives based on these predictions. One of the new agers I follow occasionally has just announced the world will end (or ascend) on 31st July. She really seems to believe it; and the commenters also.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Not clear why but BZ has posted this insane lawsuit:

https://i-uv.com/rev-sl-peck-v-mueller- ... gh-crimes/
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Because he was smoking some REALLY good shit?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
notorial dissent

Peck is clear over the edge on the whako-meter. You can't even say his elevator doesn't go to the top floor as their isn't an elevator there to start with. I think he pretty well hits all the sovcit cray cray, sometimes with a little extra effort. He makes Anthony Williams look like an amateur.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Any more info or links about the Reverend Peck?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Now I’m really confused. John Capitalist posted the Peck document to Fogbow on Saturday while BZ posted it to the IUV on Sunday.

Is BZ getting her info off Fogbow?