not only that but:
Tunkashila has taken back our property after being deprived of it
yeah..........no
exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by exiledscouser »

Worst Beer – The aptly named Theakston’s Old Peculiar at the Anglesey Arms. The only beer we threw out in the entire trip.
I once had the misfortune to stay the night in that pub. Lovely location right where the river enters the Menai Strait with the castle imposing behind. What could possibly go wrong I naively thought.

Unfortunately the “yoot” of the region spent their weekend evenings camped out on some steps right beneath our bedroom window swearing, puking, swearing, smashing glass, did I say swearing? Toking on skunk cannabis, hawking up phlegm with which to gob on one another, scuffling amongst them selves, shrieking harridans vying for some moron’s attention, on and on it went till 3.30am until with a final !!!fuck!!! they finally fucked off.

They conversed in Welsh but swore in English.

Still, if you are into lots of swearing, fighting and puking whilst stoned off your tits there’s no finer place. The beer was woeful and the service doubly so.

You might get detect that my stay was not a happy one. :o
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Chaos wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 9:17 pm
AndyPandy wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:24 pm
longdog wrote: Fri Jun 22, 2018 4:51 pm

If that's true she ought to be hoping they release her before the Friday night rush or she's likely going to be there until the courts open up on Monday.

Again assuming it's true it makes you wonder why. I can't see the cops wanting to hold her on the strength of whatever minor offences she appeared to have committed yesterday. Breach of a court injunction? A refusal by RP to accept bail conditions like not going near 'her' house? A 72 hour section?
she was arrested at 9.30pm last night, so they'll presumably keep her the full 24 hours before releasing her police bail?
it's that daylight at 9:30pm in the UK?
Yes, 21st June was the longest day, will start to slightly darker from now until the 21st December which is the shortest day.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:03 amI think the decisive factor will be the position of DerbsFuzz, and whether their enforcement action is hesitant in the interim.
They didn't seem hesitant the other night, breaking the door in order to turf her out. It would be disappointing if they changed their minds and now believe the nonsense.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:23 am Frankly this is almost unbelievably stupid. It appears that in Britain changes in ownership are recorded, maybe, on the third anniversary of the second Saint Swithuns day after the registry is notified.
What he said. Especially considering that the Land Registry can be held responsible for any errors, as was mentioned in another thread. Under the circumstances, you'd think they'd expedite this update just a tad.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:15 pm What he said. Especially considering that the Land Registry can be held responsible for any errors, as was mentioned in another thread.
Apparently, you didn't read the other thread carefully. The LR can be held responsible for errors, but not for omissions if they* correctly report the effective date of the report.

*Or is it "it". I never did well at grammar.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I once had the misfortune to stay the night in that pub. Lovely location right where the river enters the Menai Strait with the castle imposing behind. What could possibly go wrong I naively thought.
I was drinking in the Anglesey Arms because I too was spending the night there. Happily a quiet night but I can't argue your point about the quality of their beer. One great memory, the Menai Suspension Bridge. Almost 200 years old and still in full use. It had the bonus of a pub at each end although the Antelope Inn was more a restaurant.

Have to agree with JimUk1's assessment of Hessle Road and it's pubs. The Stricky Arms, just down the road from the Criterion, was almost as bad but at least it wasn't Karaoke night when I went.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

aesmith wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:04 pm
Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:03 amI think the decisive factor will be the position of DerbsFuzz, and whether their enforcement action is hesitant in the interim.
They didn't seem hesitant the other night, breaking the door in order to turf her out. It would be disappointing if they changed their minds and now believe the nonsense.
I wholly agree, of course.

If they do not intervene when a further criminal occupation occurs, new owner "John" should have his solicitor contact DerbsFuzz Legal Dept on Monday to explain and provide evidence for his irrefutable ownership of the property.

A complaint would be handy too, especially if he gets his MP to write to the Chief Constable & Police & Crime Commissioner, maybe get the press involved. "DerbsFuzz stand idle while mob of criminal squatters break into local man's house. This was an investment for my retirement, says John Goodbloke, but now it's been stolen in broad daylight and the Police say they won't do anything".

Senior promotion-minded officers do not like their names to appear in such reports. The PCC does not like to respond to press enquiries which underline the failure of their governance.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

The LR can be held responsible for errors, but not for omissions if they* correctly report the effective date of the report.
Maybe the Registry's sloth is deliberate because the geniuses that run it have realized that if they don't enter anything into the records they can't be sued for making an error. Brilliant in a perverse way.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Hercule Parrot wrote: If the LR has not yet amended to show the new purchaser (John) as the registered lawful owner, then it wouldn't surprise me if he steps back for a few weeks until this is corrected, and then decisively takes control of his property when the paperwork is 100% straight.
That would be the sensible thing for John Goodbloke to do, but in the meantime the lunatics have taken over the asylum and could cause all manner of damage to the property now that the police appear to have backed off until Monday.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I think time for the Land Registry to update is a red herring. I think everyone knows that it might not show details of a sale made only a week ago. What the whackos are arguing, I think, is that the Land Registry shows them as owners and therefore no right for anyone else to have sold it. To contradict that just needs the chain from the original charging order, through order for sale etc etc.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

aesmith wrote: Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:29 pm I think time for the Land Registry to update is a red herring. I think everyone knows that it might not show details of a sale made only a week ago.
Yes, but it should definitely should not show details of a fraudulent conveyance that was ruled invalid the better part of a year ago.

It is the Land Registry's failure to remove this fraudulent, never-was owner from the record that is exacerbating this problem.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Rekha is sticking it out for the long run.
This is day three now of reclaiming my home, anyone who believes they have a right to displace me again must do so by way of application to a court and don't forget I'm not a trespasser as I've already been released without charge for the criminal offences of burglary, squatting, criminal damage, the reason Derbyshire constabulary can only try to intimidate because I am standing on the law, I tell them constantly following orders and the law are totally divergent presently in this case. Don Goodfellow is on first name terms with the police, with cosy chats at the back of the van, the police caring enough towards him to real him in when he gets vexed. It's quite funny that it appears inspector booth thinks he is Yoda through his men he has tried to convince me that I have seen proof Don Goodfellow is the new owner, inspector booth be warned the power of divine truth is strong in this one. Love as always xxxx gratitude to all for the love, strength, support and courage which is infinite from our divine creator xxx
:beatinghorse:

Mod: I am extending the same courtesy to the new owner as we do to the neighbour.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Do I recall that Reckah was released because the detention window was almost up, not because they were saying 'be on your way and forget about it' ?
She can be simply booted out again with no further court process, but the new owner may want to seek a restraining order.
Something needs to put an end to this nonsense.

I fancy the power of reality is stronger than that of divine truth. The only divine aspect seems to be that those whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Jun 24, 2018 11:28 am Do I recall that Reckah was released because the detention window was almost up, not because they were saying 'be on your way and forget about it' ?
She can be simply booted out again with no further court process, but the new owner may want to seek a restraining order.
Something needs to put an end to this nonsense.

I fancy the power of reality is stronger than that of divine truth. The only divine aspect seems to be that those whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad.
Unless things have changed since I watched The Bill (UK TV Police drama) you can only hold someone for 24 hours without charging them or getting a Magistrate to extend the time.

In this instance The Land Registry & CPS had clocked off for the weekend.

I suspect the new owner will get something from The Land Registry when they clock on today & we'll see her hauled away again.

Although Land Registry records are online, the rest of the process is very 20th Century. Selling my late dads house 2 years ago the completion failed at the last minute due to finding record of a secured loan took out & payed off in the 1970s. This caused major grief for the buyer. My solicitor said there was a process to sort this sort of thing - fill out a paper form & post it to them. We completed the following week.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Rekha wrote 30 mins ago:
It's day four of claiming back my home, there two types of occupation going on here, the land across the way which is my garden is classed as civil to the police so nobody who comes to support will be arrested so brothers and sisters who come and stand in solidarity will not be arrested in the garden. A couple of my neighbours showed hostility to me yesterday, how it has been inconvenient for them, I apologised for the inconvenience of my homelessness and asked where were they to support when I was being evicted from the actions of a racist neighbour, they went after he heard the R word. I want to say thank you to those very special people who have made the effort to come, I know many are in a state of fear and some with the apathy and some who believe its someone else who will come and your own presence doesn't make a difference, everyone of you matters. So thank you in advance see you soon xxx
1 Comment

Liam McAndrew: Is no one supporting you Rekha?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Hmm, I wonder if activist fatigue is setting in.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

She doesn't sound super confident does she, after all if she was in the right why any worry about arrest? She has some remote support, following up some of the normal (and normally ineffective) FMOTL lines ..
Anthony Badaloo Blessings Rekha. Doing what we can to support. Trying to dig out those court documents, showing that the Court's fees have never been paid in the Bogus proceedings against you and your home.
Love.
Where does that come from by the way, has anyone ever in the whole world won a case because their opponent didn't pay the fee but the case nonetheless went to court?
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

aesmith wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:47 pm Where does that come from by the way, has anyone ever in the whole world won a case because their opponent didn't pay the fee but the case nonetheless went to court?
Comes from good ol' Tom Crawford, who won his case with this claim, and successfully held on to his home, where he still lives today Failed miserably.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:12 pm Hmm, I wonder if activist fatigue is setting in.
It's one thing to turn out for a bailiff visit, maybe half a day with lots of 'fun' and adrenaline. It's another thing to stand around in a Derbyshire garden for weeks or months, waiting for something to happen. And unless they risk sleeping in the house, where are they to go each night?

Above all though, I think that most of them know the game is up for Wrecka. It isn't her house anymore, and no amount of denial will rectify that. It's not like Castle Crawford, where clinging on might drive the creditors to settle on attractive terms. That train has left the station, and the siege of Patel Redoubt has an inevitable conclusion.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.