Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Why is it that people who award themselves more or less grandiose titles always go far too far with them? Why do they pump them to the point of absurdity?

It is instantly obvious to anyone with at least two wheels on the tracks that 'His Luminance the Hereditary Marquis of Stevenage, Grand Ambassador to the Spiral Arm, President for Life of Fredonia, MSP, ODD, D.Phil(Hons),VC, GC and USB is some kind of phoney, and anything he says is certain to be utter rubbish. It's a bit like a black mask, a striped jersey and a bag marked 'Swag' to give you some clue the chap might just be a burglar.

It all seems just too silly.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:10 pmPresident for Life of Fredonia
Rufus T. Firefly!

O Freedonia! Oh don't you cry for me.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:10 pm Why is it that people who award themselves more or less grandiose titles always go far too far with them? Why do they pump them to the point of absurdity?

It is instantly obvious to anyone with at least two wheels on the tracks that 'His Luminance the Hereditary Marquis of Stevenage, Grand Ambassador to the Spiral Arm, President for Life of Fredonia, MSP, ODD, D.Phil(Hons),VC, GC and USB is some kind of phoney, and anything he says is certain to be utter rubbish. It's a bit like a black mask, a striped jersey and a bag marked 'Swag' to give you some clue the chap might just be a burglar.

It all seems just too silly.
An obviously missing sense of proportion to go with a total lack of contact with reality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Jeffrey wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:53 pm Now I’m really confused. John Capitalist posted the Peck document to Fogbow on Saturday while BZ posted it to the IUV on Sunday.

Is BZ getting her info off Fogbow?
I grabbed it from the bizarre "Scanned Retina" blog of octogenerian oath-obsessed crank Arnie Rosner. It was posted a couple weeks ago to Scribd, so it could have come a circuitous route to get into Rosner's hands, and BZ's little mitts as well.

This is one that's kooky enough for Nesara News, though they may be a little short-handed if Destry Payne is still in jail from his multi-county tour of Michigan lockups, where he got busted for something in one county, and as soon as his ragtag followers managed to find some cash to bail him out, he was released into the arms of another county with a warrant out on him, ad nauseum. I believe Destry is now out on bail from 5 different proceedings. Not sure how much jail time he faces, as I don't think too many of the charges against him are felonies, but 90 days here, 90 days there eventually adds to up to some serious jail.
notorial dissent

I suspect what will happen, as it probably has in the past, will be that he won't show up, the court(s) will do default and seize the bail as fines, although what they are going to do about the no license/insurance charges I'm not sure, they really do need to deal with that as he isn't going to quit. The one absolute certainty in all this is that his "friends" are going to be out whatever they "donated" for his assorted bails and fines.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

They’ve gotten another letter up on the docket. Prosecution filed a no objections thing to the presentencing report. Even though HATJ seems to leak documents to BZ or Bill, so far she seems to be keeping the PSR secret. It’s probably not flattering.
notorial dissent

Probably owing to her good works and remorse and repentance and cooperative behavior?? No doubt. And how many times has she ordered them to release her this week?? :snicker:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:18 am They’ve gotten another letter up on the docket. Prosecution filed a no objections thing to the presentencing report. Even though HATJ seems to leak documents to BZ or Bill, so far she seems to be keeping the PSR secret. It’s probably not flattering.
I'll bet it says she's being released so she can't finish her work inside exposing teh ebil and that would be embarrassing to her. :D
notorial dissent

Chaos wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:43 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:18 am They’ve gotten another letter up on the docket. Prosecution filed a no objections thing to the presentencing report. Even though HATJ seems to leak documents to BZ or Bill, so far she seems to be keeping the PSR secret. It’s probably not flattering.
I'll bet it says she's being released so she can't finish her work inside exposing teh ebil and that would be embarrassing to her. :D
Yeah that, fer shure!!! :haha:
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

It seems that Heather may be facing reality.
https://i-uv.com/hatj-email-sentencing-july-2018/
To: bz riger (bzriger@gmail.com)
Subject: sentencing -july 2018
Date: 6/27/2018 7:21:56 PM

Per our phone call tonight… love you:
Part 1: objections to presentencing report resolved…francis said the court typically will only address the objections to parts that effect the amount of jail time that is to be given
Part 2: witnessess and/or read/refer letters into the record… witnesses/letters can be from family, friends, colleagues, whistleblowers… anyone… and regard my character, exculputory evidence, evidence withheld… anything regarding me, the case, etc.
Part 3: Argument… apparently this is when each side argues how low/high jail time should be…0-20 years…. and give facts/factors to consider/ back up, anything that affects thereason of what judgment should be, i. e. ZERO prior criminal history, specific deterant for the one being sentenced so they won’t do it again, general deterant to scare thepublicso they won’t do what theone being sentenced did, just sentence, etc.
Part 4: “Allocution”… apparently the one being sentenced gets to speak at the very last before sentence rendered… anything they want
Or not.
Part 5: Sentence ordered, if any
The comments should be comedy gold.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

I do hope Sheila & the girls will be there for the sentencing.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

It'll stretch BZ's metaphysical imagination to the limits
but I've no doubt she'll come up with something for the troops
She's a metaphysical whizz
notorial dissent

It may be a little more real for her now but I'm thinking NOT SO MUCH. From her comments I'm not so sure she's really quite clued yet to just how real this is all about to get. I get the feeling that she thinks that a bunch of gooey new agey gibberish letters from her collection of loonies is going to cut her any slack with the judge any more than her claim of NOT having a criminal record. Her past efforts with OPPT show both her proclivities and her prior bad acts, and that she not only knew what she was doing but that it is a pattern with her. She's just fooling herself now like she's been fooling her coterie of fools.

I think it is about to all get a whole lot more real than she is expecting. She has spent her life talking her way out of things and getting her way that may be coming to a really rough and abrupt end. I will have to admit to being curious as to how BZ and her crowd are going to take what inevitably happens at sentencing when reality comes calling loud and hard. I am expecting there to be a lot wailing gnashing of teeth and claims and gross injustice. Mostly a whole lot of denial and not a lot of sense.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Thought we’d have some boots on the ground in the form of Backroom Knox but apparently he can’t make the sentencing. We been feeding him docs and info so he could ask the crew some inconvenient questions but all for naught.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

The reality will be hard for Heather; harder still for Randy. I expect there will be a core of true believers who will see this as a victory. The world may appear to continue as normal; but Heather and Randy's sacrifice will have begun the unravelling. Something like that. The true believers will create a salvation myth out of all this.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

ssmith wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:01 pm I do hope Sheila & the girls will be there for the sentencing.
I kinda want to be there myself. If it were nearby I would.
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Athis wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:50 pm The reality will be hard for Heather; harder still for Randy. I expect there will be a core of true believers who will see this as a victory. The world may appear to continue as normal; but Heather and Randy's sacrifice will have begun the unravelling. Something like that. The true believers will create a salvation myth out of all this.
Of course, Randy is so dim that there aren't many synapses firing. The 8-10 years he will receive would seem like 5-6 months for those of us whose combination plate contains the requisite number of tacos.

You're exactly right on the salvation myth -- Heather selflessly "foreclosed" on the eeebil gummint in 2012 with OPPT, after 20 years of all sorts of research. The fact that she scammed a bunch of fools for $100 grand or so in donations and bought a few of her friends a couple of RV's to gallivant around the US and bought a few more an all-expenses-paid sojourn in Morocco is a fake news story cooked up by the deep state to distract from her essential generosity.

It's a bit like pretend judge Bruce Doucette's supporters, who, while he moldered in jail awaiting trial, consolded themselves with stories about how he was spreading both the truth and the Gospel while in the clink.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:46 pm You're exactly right on the salvation myth -- Heather selflessly "foreclosed" on the eeebil gummint in 2012 with OPPT, after 20 years of all sorts of research. The fact that she scammed a bunch of fools for $100 grand or so in donations and bought a few of her friends a couple of RV's to gallivant around the US and bought a few more an all-expenses-paid sojourn in Morocco is a fake news story cooked up by the deep state to distract from her essential generosity.
That led to some awkward moments in the trial so I think we gotta be more accurate since I’m pretty sure the prosecutor was going off information posted on here or Fogbow.

I’m pretty sure HATJ didn’t begin to ask for donations until after the arrest in July. The monetary bit of OPPT were donation scams by associates of Heather but not Heather directly. Bill, Lisa etc were the ones asking for donations. The RV thing was mostly Brian Kelly, it was related to OPPT but Heather wasn’t involved. Similarly, flights to Morocco were funded via donations and e-begging by people like Lisa and D. Heather didn’t ask for cash back then or help anyone with costs as far as the record shows. QEG similarly was Naima Feagins scam but tagged along to OPPT for press.

HATJ certainly is morally responsible in varying levels for the scams and fallout but we gotta be clear about how she was involved.

The only direct grifting by HATJ I know of were paid OPPT seminars via Skype which she claims netted a few thousand bucks.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Jeffrey wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:41 pm
JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:46 pm You're exactly right on the salvation myth -- Heather selflessly "foreclosed" on the eeebil gummint in 2012 with OPPT, after 20 years of all sorts of research. The fact that she scammed a bunch of fools for $100 grand or so in donations and bought a few of her friends a couple of RV's to gallivant around the US and bought a few more an all-expenses-paid sojourn in Morocco is a fake news story cooked up by the deep state to distract from her essential generosity.
That led to some awkward moments in the trial so I think we gotta be more accurate since I’m pretty sure the prosecutor was going off information posted on here or Fogbow.

I’m pretty sure HATJ didn’t begin to ask for donations until after the arrest in July. The monetary bit of OPPT were donation scams by associates of Heather but not Heather directly. Bill, Lisa etc were the ones asking for donations. The RV thing was mostly Brian Kelly, it was related to OPPT but Heather wasn’t involved. Similarly, flights to Morocco were funded via donations and e-begging by people like Lisa and D. Heather didn’t ask for cash back then or help anyone with costs as far as the record shows. QEG similarly was Naima Feagins scam but tagged along to OPPT for press.

HATJ certainly is morally responsible in varying levels for the scams and fallout but we gotta be clear about how she was involved.

The only direct grifting by HATJ I know of were paid OPPT seminars via Skype which she claims netted a few thousand bucks.
Thanks for standing up for intellectual honesty, a commodity in short supply these days. I was going off the top of my head recalling what I read years ago, so I gratefully stand corrected.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Before we go giving her any props, remember there was more than one family that lost their home because Bank of America et el didn't accept "Courtesy Notices" and Heather assured them right up until the Sheriff showed up with the eviction papers that all those nasty letters and threats were just the old PTB trying to scare them into submission.

Yeah, she was peripheral to the Magic Water Powered Sex Bus Tour, and she was just one of several featured attractions at the Great North African Free Energy Commune, but Heather has ruined the lives of hundreds of people, many of them children and virtually all of them borderline poverty level who incurred to them near insurmountable financial burdens because they listened to her new age cult of personality.

I know she won't, but I'd love to see her get every damn minute the judge can sentence her to.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.