Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

NYGman wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:56 pm
aesmith wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:47 pm Where does that come from by the way, has anyone ever in the whole world won a case because their opponent didn't pay the fee but the case nonetheless went to court?
Comes from good ol' Tom Crawford, who won his case with this claim, and successfully held on to his home, where he still lives today Failed miserably.
I thought it started in the US as one of hundreds of ways to prove you didn't have a mortgage (but weren't true). But I agree Tom is the recent leading UK proponent.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

I just thought Tom C wasn't up to thinking up any ideas for himself.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Seems to be settling in. Wonder what's next ..
Rekha Patel
Good day beautiful, it's day five in Patel cottage, generous angels came by yesterday, had a new door fitted and lots of laughter. Anyway no police presence at all since I've been home. Previously when we occupied the garden it was about 4 regular visits, I am amazed at the waste of police resources on this civil matter. But let's hope it stays at is, with peace and laughter in abundance XXX much love your sister xxxx
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:45 am Seems to be settling in. Wonder what's next ..
I see an entertaining ending coming when the new owner gets the legal side sorted. He'll want to flip this place pretty quickly I'd have thought. Judging by his mood when talking to Wrecka I think a reoccupation was expected by him.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

hucknallred wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:15 am
aesmith wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:45 am Seems to be settling in. Wonder what's next ..
I see an entertaining ending coming when the new owner gets the legal side sorted. He'll want to flip this place pretty quickly I'd have thought. Judging by his mood when talking to Wrecka I think a reoccupation was expected by him.
Could it be he’s digging up her address so he can slap her with a very large bill? And just waiting for the right time to finally put and end to this charade?

The suspense is killing, I hope it lasts!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It seems shes been beefing up the security as well. I also wonder who this mysterious legal rep is, another crackpot no doubt.
Tony Lorenzo Livingstone
11 hrs
Hi Guys ! Quick update on Rekha ! New Security Door fitted today with lockable key and enhanced security ! Thank you everybody for turning up in such numbers we where overwhelmed with your support, Builders, Friends, local business owners, including lawful independent representation on site by a generous local business man, also attended were much loved family and friends 💝 #BattleforGlossop
More updates Soon !
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

I didn't read it as legal representation.
I read it as "lawful independent representation on site by a generous local business man" meaning he didn't do anything illegal.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

Oh look, an implied rights of access denial notice, complete with £100,000 fee schedule and commercial lien. That'll stop 'em!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

MaritalArtist wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:35 am Oh look, an implied rights of access denial notice, complete with £100,000 fee schedule and commercial lien. That'll stop 'em!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
just look how well the lien game turned out for BDW

:sarcasmon:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I thought that the new owner was supposed to come back with proof ot title on Monday, and if he could not Reckah got the cottage back, if he had title she would shove off.Not happened, I suppose.

Surely by now the foisted unilateral contract has been discredited to even the dumbest poots, and they should also realise from their total ineffectiveness that the lien is as much use under UK law as liening on a lampost.
longdog

Post by longdog »

The notice doesn't even have a wet ink signature or embossed seal. An amateurish mistake I would've thought.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

Well I don’t know.

I don’t keep up with the forum for a week and when I get here it’s all go on the Rekha and Neelu front.

The Rekha fan club amaze me. Rekha is in massive debt because she employed a builder who damaged the neighbour’s property.

Which Ms Patel refused to put right at a cost of a few thousand, then fought all the way through the courts, racking up more and more bills and debt as she went, rather than say “sorry, I’ll get the builder to rectify things” or “I’m very sorry, find out what it’ll cost to sort the stones out and we’ll discuss it”.

So now she’s lost her money, her home and quite possibly her job (if she doesn’t retire on medical grounds) entirely as the result of her own actions.

But to her fan club Ms Patel is the injured party and much put-upon victim of her neighbour, the police, the courts, the debt collectors, the new owner of her house and the world in general.

:brickwall:
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:24 am It seems shes been beefing up the security as well. I also wonder who this mysterious legal rep is, another crackpot no doubt.
Tony Lorenzo Livingstone
11 hrs
Hi Guys ! Quick update on Rekha ! New Security Door fitted today with lockable key and enhanced security ! Thank you everybody for turning up in such numbers we where overwhelmed with your support, Builders, Friends, local business owners, including lawful independent representation on site by a generous local business man, also attended were much loved family and friends 💝 #BattleforGlossop
More updates Soon !
So on the face of things that’s breaking and entering, trespass, squatting and criminal damage to the existing locks and door. With aiders and abetters aplenty - maybe even conspiracy. And possible theft of gas and electricity if they’ve used either.

As for “lawful independent representation” that could mean anything and anyone, Rekha’s opinion on what is “lawful” being somewhat unusual. She might even have attracted the attention of a “Common Law Equity Lawyer” unless Neelu’s keeping him busy enough already.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

One word y'all:

Taser

Nothing like 50,000 volts of encouragement to get you to abandon ship (and evacuate your bowels).

I'd pay good money to see Princess Stupid screaming "I do no consent"* between the very specific sound of a police grade taser and screams of pain.

*What American Sov'Cits typically scream whilst being dragged from their cars after the window has been shattered by a police baton and just before that sweet musical BUZZZT of the taser and high pitched screams that only extreme pain elicits.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Update

Boots on the ground are needed at Rekha Patel's cottage, in Glossop. Some of you have read the court transcript in the case of R versus Morris (if not then please read it now as a matter of urgency, see pinned post) and will have seen that a valid court writ signed by a high court judge was never produced. Carl Growcock voiced that he was a high court enforcement officer when in fact he was a high court enforcement agent (this is on video). Chrisy Morris in his honestly held belief was defending the personal property of another, from theft and fraud by misrepresentation. There was never a true and accurate writ 66, signed by a High Court Judge. Suspicions are, are that this document was created by high court enforcement group and not by the court. The CPS in Chrisy's trial didn't want to speculate on its existance (WTAF!). The Police facilitated this crime (knowingly or not) which deprived a hard working woman of her property. No mortgage payments were ever owed, the house was owned outright by Rekha Patel.

Rekha needs people in her garden to enjoy a bbq and film the proceedings, there are a couple of tents, and room for a couple more.

Please help, we need to be vigilant and keep the pressure on.

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

If she’s so sure she’s legally in there, was does she need such a show of force? Currently there is a large fire burning not too far away on the moors, perhaps the police are too preoccupied to with to come sort her out? Because otherwise it’s getting beyond a joke.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

in the case of R versus Morris will have seen that a valid court writ signed by a high court judge was never produced

The Police facilitated this crime (knowingly or not) which deprived a hard working woman of her property. No mortgage payments were ever owed, the house was owned outright by Rekha Patel.
"Chrissy Morris was found not guilty of obstructing a bailiff, therefore I own the house." :roll: :brickwall:
dannyno
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by dannyno »

JimUk1 wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:17 am If she’s so sure she’s legally in there, was does she need such a show of force? Currently there is a large fire burning not too far away on the moors, perhaps the police are too preoccupied to with to come sort her out? Because otherwise it’s getting beyond a joke.
Well, I think we've seen time and time again that confident pronouncements on here about what will happen and when it will happen are not always borne out in reality. We don't know what investigations are taking place, and we don't know what the new owner is doing. If they are going to charge in and arrest everyone, then perhaps they will want to make sure that every "i" is dotted and every "t" crossed. Also, I think as we also see time and time again, the police and legal system are sometimes prepared to bend over backwards to avoid punitive action.

The outcome is still inevitable, assuming the owner pushes for it, but it could take days or weeks.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

I've just paid £3 to the Land Registry. Don Corleone (or whatever his new name is) is on the title deeds, not Tunkashila ( I don't know how to post it - anyone?) A game changer
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

On second thoughts don't post it - it has his current address on it as well as Patel Cottage address. Just take my word for it :)