Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

He Who Knows wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:47 am I've just paid £3 to the Land Registry. Don Corleone (or whatever his new name is) is on the title deeds, not Tunkashila ( I don't know how to post it - anyone?) A game changer
It's obvious what is playing out. The new owner has not been around for the past few days which would appear to imply that he is in the process of getting an Interim Possession Order which is required to remove them from the garden. This takes a minimum of 3 days and up to a week. Once that is granted disobeying an order to leave is arrestable and can be enforced by the police, so no need to waste his time whilst they are playing in his front garden as it is being processed.

Update: I've done a side-by-side comparison of this and the previous Land Registry entry. Replaces B: Proprietorship Register entries with new owner's details. Replaces all entries in C: Charges Register with details of new mortgage.

Game over.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Yes, please note that we are not going to publish the name or personal details of the new owner and unless the situation changes any attempt to do so will be redacted with furious prejudice!

A redacted copy would be okay, just be sure not to out someone, even if the information is in the public domain, we don't do that to the otherwise innocent parties.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Don't they realize that putting in a security door means the cops will probably use tear gas through a window?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

If I remember correctly, in one of their gibberish videos, didn't she said she'd go if the new owner could prove ownership via the LR documents?

There may be trouble ahead, do dee do, but whilst there's moonlight and warrants and LR documents....
Lets face the music...
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

I just hope the LR won't update again if Rekhas pals send them more documents, maybe the new owner has given them some warning it might happen?
AnOwlCalledSage

Wozzle wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:01 am I just hope the LR won't update again if Rekhas pals send them more documents, maybe the new owner has given them some warning it might happen?
You can put a restriction on the title which means that you can stop HM Land Registry registering a sale or mortgage on your property unless a conveyancer or solicitor certifies the application was made by you. An attempt at a fraudulent entry from a conveyancer or solicitor would have far more serious consequences for them than a chancer and her chums trying it on.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote:
Once that is granted disobeying an order to leave is arrestable and can be enforced by the police
Remember we're talking DerbsFuzz here who have missed so many opportunities in the last year. They could have arrested AND charged them for the unrefutable crime of aggravated trespass last week, but chose not to. There is actual film footage (upside down but still decipherable) of the builders having to stop work because of these bozos camping in the garden. DerbysFuzz helplessly stood by and got abused by Footles while the builders removed their equipment.
The whole thing is a farce. Tasers? Not in sleepy Derbyshire.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

He Who Knows wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:47 am I've just paid £3 to the Land Registry. Don Corleone (or whatever his new name is) is on the title deeds, not Tunkashila ( I don't know how to post it - anyone?) A game changer
I think we should refer to him as Paul McCartney.

Does the title refer to it as Patel Cottage? We had a former house that had been renamed in the past, and we wanted to revert since the original name made more sense and was shown on the OS maps. It caused a bit of hassle back and forth between council and Royal Mail to get it all consistent. We didn't change the name on the title, nor did that ever seem to be a concern.
AnOwlCalledSage

He Who Knows wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:28 am They could have arrested AND charged them for the unrefutable crime of aggravated trespass last week, but chose not to.
That is not how the law works. It would seem that she was arrested. However, a decision to charge is completely down to the CPS and has to be to criminal standards with a probability of conviction. If during investigation the ownership of the property was being challenged (and we can see it was with brandishing of papers) then it would seem reasonable for the police to advise the new owner to apply for an IPO at which point all argument is moot.
Does the title refer to it as Patel Cottage?
The property is listed in the latest LR entry as Patel Cottage, although it is also identified as 81 Simmondley Village. Zoopla lists it as Hanover Cottage. You can change a name, but not the number without agreement of the local councils Highways department, so I suspect it's not a high priority.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Wozzle wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:01 amI just hope the LR won't update again if Rekhas pals send them more documents, maybe the new owner has given them some warning it might happen?
I don't think that can happen again now the chain is broken. The previous sham changes were the registered proprietor (originally Rekha) registering the change of ownership to the new proprietor. The court order for sale presumably enabled the new and legal owner's interest to be registered without Rekha or either of the shams having a say. I suppose that they didn't realise how those sham entries could be used to cause confusion prior to the sale going through.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Tom pipes up , an hour ago. Looks the police are starting to awake from their slumber. Surely TC could nip along himself given he's retired? He could add another eviction to his trophy cabinet.

Hi all
This is a shout out for anyone that’s able to attend Rekha property as the police have been snooping around and they are expected to be back, I am asking those that are available to help Rekha in her time of need to go along and show their support for this brave lady who has suffered injustice, so if anyone is free please go along and help this woman and please share this everywhere.

We have to stand together to support each other or we stand alone, but we will be easy targets for the criminals.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:43 am Tom pipes up , an hour ago. Looks the police are starting to awake from their slumber. Surely TC could nip along himself given he's retired? He could add another eviction to his trophy cabinet.

Hi all
This is a shout out for anyone that’s able to attend Rekha property as the police have been snooping around and they are expected to be back, I am asking those that are available to help Rekha in her time of need to go along and show their support for this brave lady who has suffered injustice, so if anyone is free please go along and help this woman and please share this everywhere.

We have to stand together to support each other or we stand alone, but we will be easy targets for the criminals.
What an insufferable moron, boots on the ground really helped him, didn't it ??
:beatinghorse:
This is only going to end one way, badly !
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

We have to stand together to support each other....
But I can't make it to Glossop at the moment.
You can change your address details but IIRC it costs like £300 to get the Royal Mail to acknowledge it and record it, so not likely to have happened. You can also probably do what you like to the name on the land registery as it has a unique reference number so the name doesn't matter much. Also curious as to the quality of the "security door" given the "quality" of the builders used previously.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I know that with all these cases we can never be fully informed on the true picture but half the fun is attempting to fill in the gaps from the available evidence.

The actual mechanics of how the police and, more importantly the new and legal owner intend to end this are unknown but as observed above, the end really is coming.

Perhaps LR could be pursuaded to rename the place Rekha’s Folly.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:14 pm I know that with all these cases we can never be fully informed on the true picture but half the fun is attempting to fill in the gaps from the available evidence.

The actual mechanics of how the police and, more importantly the new and legal owner intend to end this are unknown but as observed above, the end really is coming.

Perhaps LR could be pursuaded to rename the place Rekha’s Folly.
I was just thinking of "Rekha's Last Stand" myself.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I’m expecting lots of wobbly camera phone live feeds, legal-woo shouting, threats of prosecutions, serving of common law court documents and a Chrisy Morris eviction special live for a #freeTommeh rally.

I get my wine at the ready🤣
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Needs a blue historical marker:

On this site
Rekhaben Patel (1972-)
Lost this £200 000 house
Over some roof tiles
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Rekha’s Redoubt.

Calamity Cottage.

Bungling Billet.

The Mason’s Lodge (its them wot dunnit)

The Old Fraud.

Bleak (outlook) House.

How about the.......

House of Fraser (we’re all dooooomed)

I’ll give up there I think!

So now they are now drumming up a rent a mob.

Tom tried that too but after initial delay eventually the bailiffs went in early one morning when no one was around and that was that. You can’t beat city hall I’m afraid.

Are we likely to see futile rooftop protests and a re-run of all the useless tactics employed by the Crawfraud supporters? I think we might.

However having seen “Paul McCartney” in action I think this is something he is well equipped to deal with.

As for why no criminal charges yet, I do think plod will be loathe to jump straight to charge until someone has done their homework, researched the history and taken legal advice. Especially if the LR is (or was) supporting her position. Looks like that’s been rectified finally but only within the last few days.

But I understand that you can release folk on conditional bail eg stay away from the property in question whilst all the prep work and investigation is done.

No sign yet of Chrissy M mounting the battlements though. And where’s Cak and MaC when you need them.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Ken and his conspiracy theories again
Hahaha
Derbyshire Police Farce
Send fake meter reader
To try and gain entry to our property lol
I might be stupid, but given its been vacant for so long, and someone's just purchased it, isn't that the exact sort of time you get a meter reading for?
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

I have to admit I do find all of this a little unbelievable, losing a house over such a small thing you could not make it up.
It would be ironic though if she did do a Tom and got on the roof and slipped with no thack stones to hold on to. I could even see Alanis adding a new lyric to her song if that happened.