Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Jeffrey »

Yeah HATJ still has a lot to answer for, there are still ongoing evictions due to people who stopped paying their mortgages or tried to pay them off with non-existent TDA accounts as confirmed by the letters put into the record as well as other posts on HATJ related forums. Alex Batty, 12 year old kidnapped by OPPT'ers, is still missing presumably in Morocco. Divorces, suicides, etc. I hope the judge takes that into account.

Anyways, as alluded to earlier, this is the second routing number Randy used for the CD purchases:
https://bank-code.net/routing-numbers/0 ... gnma-p%26i

I'm thinking Randy thought it was a Federal Reserve routing number because it had the FRB prefix.

If any journalists are reading the thread, I really think you could do a lot of good by mentioning either Charlie Miller or Langenstein in the articles about the sentencing. Heather getting her paperwork from Miller only to end up in jail for nearly the same crimes is newsworthy and something BZ and the crew have been trying to keep hushed up for a while. There's paperwork from Miller's criminal case mirrored on CourtListener that confirms it's the same Miller since Miller used the same social security number on his criminal case filings as the OPPT UCC filings. I think that meets the standard of proof for most newspapers.

Edit: Actually for convenience sake here are the links:

Charles Miller's original UCC Filings which Heather based OPPT on:

https://www.scribd.com/document/1961322 ... 2000043135

Letter filed by Miller into the docket of his criminal case:

https://ia800808.us.archive.org/34/item ... .704.0.pdf

As you can see, both Millers have the same social security number and the same signature.

Which is important context for any article about the sentencing for this reason:

https://products.kitsapsun.com/archive/ ... tana_.html
Knowles was convicted of one count of theft in February and three lesser charges stemming from a car-buying scheme using phony checks based upon a purported massive lien against the federal government.

Knowles said he learned the technique at a seminar in Montana with LeRoy Schweitzer. Schweitzer was one of the first men arrested in Jordan, Mont., when the FBI made initial Freemen arrests last month.
HATJ was taught by Charles Miller, Miller was taught by Knowles, Knowles was taught by Leroy Schweitzer. Everyone in that chain has been convicted of some sort of fraud.

http://www.belgrade-news.com/news/freem ... 03286.html

So really the HATJ sentencing is part of 30 years of fallout from the same scam.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

A reporter once said of the Montana Freemen, "even their name is a lie: they aren't free, they are prisoners of their own twisted ideology".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Heather has caused enormous harm, no doubt about that; but from all I have seen, heard and read in this case, in my estimation she is a true believer, not a scammer. Heather really believes the sov and UCC stuff and really believes what she is doing is some kind of liberation for the whole world. I'm not defending her on that basis - just saying it puts her in a different class to the outright criminal scammers like April and Druanna.

About all the other harm Heather has caused and whether that can be considered by the judge during sentencing - surely the judge can only base the sentencing on evidence presented during the case? Surely he cannot take other matters not presented in court into consideration?
Or not?
grixit wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:59 am A reporter once said of the Montana Freemen, "even their name is a lie: they aren't free, they are prisoners of their own twisted ideology".
I think this is very accurate. Once the sovereign ideology or mind virus gets hold of a person's mind it takes it over and distorts that person's perceptions and interpretations of the world. They look out on the same world normal people do, but they do not see the same world. They see everything through the filter of the sov ideology.

We all see reality through filters - eg our cultural and academic trainings and educations etc. Normal people share a set of cultural understandings and beliefs that generate the shared cultural space. Any ideology that alters those fundamental sets of understandings and beliefs also alters the person's perceptions and interpretations of the world.

I've been puzzled by the the sov phenomenon - the ordinary true believer sovs, not the criminals. What is it that makes one person vulnerable to the sov ideology and another person completely immune to it? One possible answer which arises from watching normal sovs doing their stupid roadside antics with traffic police, is this: they come across very adolescent to me. I wonder is there some kind of arrested development thing going on. No mature adult would go on with that nonsense at a routine traffic stop. They understand what's happening and dont feel threatened by the simple request to show a license or give their name.

Perhaps the sov ideology can get into some people's minds because they are not fully mature and the ideology feeds into their adolescent sense of personal insecurity. It gives them an apparent intellectual framework for their adolescent insecurities.

Obviously just speculations. I find them fascinating.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Resume wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:10 pm It seems that Heather may be facing reality.
https://i-uv.com/hatj-email-sentencing-july-2018/

To: bz riger (bzriger@gmail.com)
Subject: sentencing -july 2018
Date: 6/27/2018 7:21:56 PM

Per our phone call tonight… love you:
Part 1: objections to presentencing report resolved…
Part 2: witnessess and/or read/refer letters into the record…
Part 3: Argument… apparently this is when each side argues how low/high jail time should be…
Part 4: “Allocution”… apparently the one being sentenced gets to speak at the very last before sentence rendered… anything they want
Part 5: Sentence ordered, if any
Interesting that Heather describes an actual sentencing procedure, and not "I file a praecipe ordering the judge to release me." Maybe she has found enough self-preservation to behave at her sentencing and get a minimal sentence.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:41 am
Resume wrote: Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:10 pm It seems that Heather may be facing reality.
https://i-uv.com/hatj-email-sentencing-july-2018/

To: bz riger (bzriger@gmail.com)
Subject: sentencing -july 2018
Date: 6/27/2018 7:21:56 PM

Per our phone call tonight… love you:
Part 1: objections to presentencing report resolved…
Part 2: witnessess and/or read/refer letters into the record…
Part 3: Argument… apparently this is when each side argues how low/high jail time should be…
Part 4: “Allocution”… apparently the one being sentenced gets to speak at the very last before sentence rendered… anything they want
Part 5: Sentence ordered, if any
Interesting that Heather describes an actual sentencing procedure, and not "I file a praecipe ordering the judge to release me." Maybe she has found enough self-preservation to behave at her sentencing and get a minimal sentence.
She's realized that she buried herself in the bullshit she'd been shoveling and is now attempting to burrow out. It'll be interesting to read her allocution: does she humble herself and admit responsibility or continue to insist she was doing/being all this for the good of humanity? If she does humble herself, what sort of spin will BZ attempt? Will Sheila faint when her hero Randy gets at least a fin, if not a sawbuck in the Federal Pokey? And just where the hell has Luna See been the last couple months?

This stuff is facinating.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Oh goodie, another letter.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... patterson/
. . . By now you have seen the headlines, have experienced the shift in energies, and are most likely putting the pieces of a very complex puzzle together. The "Universal Cleanup" that first arrived in your courthouse in July 2017 is now becoming visible worldwide . . . more insane blather.
Can the judge use these crazy-ass missives against Heather as examples of the harm she's caused, the delusions she's fostered?

I hope so.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Universal Cleanup sounds like a bit of software that frees up disk space.
I'm curious about Randy's response too. If Touchy-Giraffe goes all being and doing, OPPT, UCC, love and light, I can't see Randy going "Yeah me too" but he might be stupid enough to.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

When Heather went to Washington and was arrested and imprisoned, I could not help seeing the potential for a salvation myth in how events were unfolding. That is if you can view the events in the context of the metaphysical rhetoric of Heather and BZ and from the perspective of an IUV true believer.
The pattern of events seemed very similar to the last period of Jesus's life when he went to Jerusalem and confronted the money changers; in a sense the bankers of that time. Although the trip to Jerusalem objectively ended in disaster for Jesus and his followers, this did not prevent his followers from ultimately viewing the disaster as the salvation of the world.
You can see the myth taking shape in that letter by Denice Patterson. Irrespective of the objective outcome for Heather and Randy these events we have all witnessed will continue to be seen as a Divinely orchestrated universal cleanup and world salvation in the minds of the true believers. They will continue to expect the final dissolution of the governmental and banking systems of the world any day now - in a similar way that many Christians have been expecting the return of Jesus any day now for 2000 years.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Your own
metaphorical
Jesus.

Athis, you're really torturing the cat on this one I'm afraid. Most christians don't understand their myths, much less hybrid new-agey, god-is-love, but Jesus just in case types.

But who knows with these nutbars.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It is only at/during trial that prior had acts/behaviors cannot be brought up. At sentencing they can and are, although the pre-sentencing report will have looked at that, and it can also be brought up on victim impact comment.

Every once in a while HAT slips and says what is really going on, like she did with the pre-sentencing report then she slips back in to the fantasy realm she is selling.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Athis wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:12 pm When Heather went to Washington and was arrested and imprisoned, I could not help seeing the potential for a salvation myth in how events were unfolding. That is if you can view the events in the context of the metaphysical rhetoric of Heather and BZ and from the perspective of an IUV true believer.

The pattern of events seemed very similar to the last period of Jesus's life when he went to Jerusalem and confronted the money changers; in a sense the bankers of that time. Although the trip to Jerusalem objectively ended in disaster for Jesus and his followers, this did not prevent his followers from ultimately viewing the disaster as the salvation of the world.

You can see the myth taking shape in that letter by Denice Patterson. Irrespective of the objective outcome for Heather and Randy these events we have all witnessed will continue to be seen as a Divinely orchestrated universal cleanup and world salvation in the minds of the true believers. They will continue to expect the final dissolution of the governmental and banking systems of the world any day now - in a similar way that many Christians have been expecting the return of Jesus any day now for 2000 years.
Hard to say whether they are actually trying to cast themselves in messianic terms or whether they just have an excessively high estimate of their own importance and power.

I see a certain element of the Puritans' concept of "typology," where they viewed their own lives in the New World as prefigured by biblical stories. In other words, their group's history was acting out a new version of biblical stories, particularly as they applied to the wandering tribes of Israel.

But I just think it's mostly just good old-fashioned narcissism. The self-sacrifice narrative is also important because Heather functions in some sense as a cult leader, though her followers don't have the relatively formalized organizational structure and explicitly codified behavioral norms of a regular cult (think: Scientology, Moonies, etc.).

A cult leader, in order to keep the donations rolling in, has to be seen to be not only superior in abilities versus the membership, but also in work ethic. They have to be superman. So Heather's narrative changes inevitably as she has devolved from mighty visionary unlocking the secret cash from the eeebil gummint to someone selflessly sacrificing themselves for the group good, to prove ... something ... by being imprisoned.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Update from Bill:

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2018 ... e.html?m=1
There was a situation here that developed that required Heather's family to relocate, which got vastly accelerated thanks to the usual crowd ultimately behind he current court case. Honestly, it was really mean spirited stuff. Meanwhile Heather's dealing with her pre-sentence report from the court. These ones apply pressure from all points. Heather is doing fine and is as cheerful as ever, but was also rightly concerned about her family. I helped out here providing transport and other assistance and the family is now comfortably in their new location.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I wonder what that might be? Her family he went to Washington to ''help'' are either her children who went there to stay with I think her sister, and her otherwise more than moderately affluent parents/siblings who sure as hell don't need a donation button for anything.
I don't see her adult family kicking the minor children to the curb, to the point where Bill had to provide them a ride to the airport even, so I can only imagine that her husband, who at last report was a minimum wage baggage handler at Logan Airport, has demanded his kids back. Can anybody else come up with a better explanation of why they needed what looks like a rather hasty return to somewhere unkown?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

And update from BZ:

https://i-uv.com/hatj-rkb-doc-189-190-1 ... bjections/

Two motions for extension of time to object to the PSR filed after the deadline. PSR must be unflattering. This apparently won’t affect sentencing date.

I can’t think of any explanation regarding the housing update that makes sense. I will note that (apparently) HATJ is claiming the same people behind the criminal case are to blame for the housing change, which fits into the general paranoia trend.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The biggest problem I have with all this is the source(s). They ALL have nearly insurmountable problems EVER EVER EVER actually saying anything resembling the truth. As they say, "I hear what they are saying" but I don't believe a word of it.

Don't I remember that HAT lost custody when she went off the rails the first-time back in her bad old OPPT days?? I thought her husband got custody originally then and then later I thought they were with a sister for a while ??? I just can't imagine/hope that she hasn't been allowed to drag them around with her on her latest personal glory tour.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Resume wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:22 pm Your own
metaphorical
Jesus.

Athis, you're really torturing the cat on this one I'm afraid. Most christians don't understand their myths, much less hybrid new-agey, god-is-love, but Jesus just in case types.

The poor cat :)

You are right, christians dont understand their myths.
All true believers believe their myths are objective truths, not myths.
The process of generating and sustaining a sacred myth requires the believers not to understand what they doing.
If they didn't really believe it, it wouldn't work.

I cannot help but see them as a fundamentally messianic religious cult.
I think it's explicit in their documents and BZ's metaphysical lectures and the comments.
I think one can see the myth generating process I suggest unfolding in real time.
At least, I think it's a possible interpretation of the bizarre proceedings around the IUV.

It's probably more popular to dismiss them as raving loonatics; but I try to understand what's going on inside those folks
I dont claim to be right about it - just speculating; or as you might say pestering the cat :)
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

@ JohnPCapitalist

Yes I think there must be some form of narcissistic megalomania going on in Heather's mind
That is the only way I can make sense of the objectively absurd things she routinely says
I've always found her profoundly puzzling and fascinating

I think your example of the Puritans is interesting; those people really believed their myths and embodied them.
Perhaps their myths helped to keep them alive in what was for them a hostile untamed environment.
As far as I know many early groups of European colonists didn't survive.
Whatever we may say about sacred myths and myths in general they can have a real survival value.
They bond and bind the community of believers and focus their activity.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Athis wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:29 am
Resume wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:22 pm Your own
metaphorical
Jesus.

The poor cat :)

You are right, christians dont understand their myths.
All true believers believe their myths are objective truths, not myths.
The process of generating and sustaining a sacred myth requires the believers not to understand what they doing.
If they didn't really believe it, it wouldn't work.

I cannot help but see them as a fundamentally messianic religious cult.
I think it's explicit in their documents and BZ's metaphysical lectures and the comments.
I think one can see the myth generating process I suggest unfolding in real time.
At least, I think it's a possible interpretation of the bizarre proceedings around the IUV.

It's probably more popular to dismiss them as raving loonatics; but I try to understand what's going on inside those folks
I dont claim to be right about it - just speculating; or as you might say pestering the cat :)
A simple application of Occam's Razor exposes these folks as ravers. That does not necessarily negate the idea that they do not have a decent grasp of reality. I am reasonably confident that they understand that attempting to access the TDAs is clearly illegal, nevermind whether it is "justified." I am certain they understand actions have consequences, though the more befuddled, Sheila for example, might be confused as to what the consequences entail. She will shortly find out.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

@ Resume
You seem to be saying that irrespective of what they say they believe, they see the world the same way you do...
And my whole point is that they dont.
They see the world differently than normal citizens like yourself.

Clinically speaking that is what a lunatic or a raver is.....
a person who no longer sees (or construes) the world as a normal person does
and thus can no longer participate in the world in a normal way (to one extent or another)

Perhaps I am mistaken; that's just my estimation of the data
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:01 pm ... so I can only imagine that her husband, who at last report was a minimum wage baggage handler at Logan Airport, has demanded his kids back. Can anybody else come up with a better explanation of why they needed what looks like a rather hasty return to somewhere unkown?
Minimum wage baggage handler or whatever, he's in an infinitely better position to look after the children than Heather will be in the near future.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self