Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by TheNewSaint »

You really have to view the original document to get the full effect. The clownish banner, the tacky fonts, the "Dramatis Personae" section as if this were a Shakespeare script, the pretentious arguments... it is a Sovcit masterpiece. The whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Well, considering Tunkashila shared their grubby little 9-page legal notice with the following non-mainstream media outlets on 16th June, I ain't seen it anywhere other than the drop box:
Tunkashila Limited RussiaToday
Tunkashila Limited UK Column
Tunkashila Limited HuffPost Life
Tunkashila Limited Al Jazeera English
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:24 pm Doesn't 'defenestrate' mean 'to throw out of a window'?

I am really impressed by the bit about 'By the Grace of God'.and I'll certainly have some of what they are having.
Yeah.

Would be a bit of an effort at Casa Patel considering the way it is built, on top of being a lot of unnecessary effort.

Seriously though, a whole lotta word salad going on.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

aesmith wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:28 pm If this link works it's a brief video of Paul McC dealing with one of the idiots ... https://www.facebook.com/10001268914209 ... 785274722/
Mind your feet, you appear to be standing where i am about to drop a stone.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:24 pm Doesn't 'defenestrate' mean 'to throw out of a window'?

I am really impressed by the bit about 'By the Grace of God'.and I'll certainly have some of what they are having.
defenestrate

verb
1. throw (someone) out of a window.
"she had made up her mind that the woman had been defenestrated, although the official verdict had been suicide"
2. remove or dismiss (someone) from a position of power or authority.
"the overwhelming view is that he should be defenestrated before the next election"
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Looks like as of 09:30am , shes out.Charged and bailed.
I know people are trying to get in touch but i have no phone, money or keys at the mo...just using a computer which doesn't have messenger...so loved ones be patient will be in touch soon xxx

I'm OK was not even put in a cell they let me stay in the yard outside. I have to say the people at Buxton Custody treated me well. I was charged and bailed for squatting and criminal damage to appear in Stockport Magi on 16th July 2018. The police turned up with something they printed off the internet regarding squatting, no order from a court, no warrant no nothing. The police acted as bailiffs and was not interested in my over riding interest as a sitting tenant.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The police turned up with something they printed off the internet regarding squatting, no order from a court, no warrant no nothing
Which is entirely proper. They don't need anything to arrest some one comitting an arrestable offense, and the information 'printed off the internet' was a courtesy, not required proceedure. They were acting as police faced with a criminal offence, not as bailiffs..

With a bit of luck, someone will tell her this is the end of the line, and her only hope now is to avoid a custodial sentence. With even more luck she may conduct herself in such a manner she gets off lightly.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Shes still got 16 days to rack up the charges though. I'll be interested to see if her or any of her gang go back to the property. Now they see there are actual bad consequences to their actions, it'll be a test of their mettle.

If I was a betting man, I'd be looking at 3/1 on her going back to the house before the 16th.
Siegfried Shrink

I fear you may be right. I suspect the developer may have workers out there already, he was clearly poised to go the other day and they will shoo her away, politely or otherwise as required without any more formalities.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

That Tunkashila press release is a real exercise in stupid.

It fails at the very first hurdle in Article 1.1. Before the order for sale was granted, there was a charge order. You cannot legally sell property in England and Wales without paying off the whole charge, unless the charge holder agrees to transfer the charge to the new owners. A sale for £2 would clearly would not pay off the charge hence any purported sale was invalid :snooty:

At that point the rest falls and whilst it was entertaining research in debunking the rest of it, such a fundamental fall at the first fence in their own document makes it all rather pointless!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Court appearances are not really the issue now.

She’s out of the property and I suspect prohibited from going anywhere near Hanover Cottage as a condition of bail. Court will renew these, kick the can down the road until November by which time McCartney will have sold the property on and new owners will be in place. May I suggest spending a few bob on a stout front door!

The eggers-on are still whining. They promised to do one if the LR records removed their interest. So when the new owner caused this to happen they just morphed the play into a conspiracy entered into by the police judiciary (add other state agencies as appropriate) blah blah.

There will be somewhere a ruling by the County Court to the effect that the £1 sale and all the subsequent nonsense was null and void. Ab initio as the footlers love to cry, a ruse to subvert due process.

It’s a pity no one has ever posted it (RP’s gang would never do so!) as it will have been this ruling which allowed the new owner to regain good title and “trump” Hull’s leading common law legal expert.

It’s is like the TC scenario in many ways - he got himself arrested and prosecuted a couple of times but achieved absolutely nothing except maybe a standing invitation to pointless meetings above the Navigation pub in Nottingham.

RP is now going to use the court hearings as a platform for her grievances but it doesn’t matter. She can’t relitigate her civil losses in the criminal courts. She won’t be told that however l. We’ll be treated to poorly shot videos outside some grotty Magistrates court, no-nothing self-taught legal advisers will continue to promote themselves and their Footle ideology on the back of RP’s misery and she’ll continue on a self-destructive path leading who knows where.

I see Tunkashila has put out a go-fund-me begging bowl. Yes lads, gets expensive doesn’t it when you start fucking about in the civil courts where, if you lose, you bear the other side’s costs.
Siegfried Shrink

Good summary.
pgk70
Swabby
Swabby

Post by pgk70 »

If Tunkashila do manage to scrape together enough for a civil case, I would expect the real owner to be sane enough to apply for a security of costs order, since I doubt they'll be able to pay off his legal fees when they lose, particularly since they are a limited liability company with no apparent assets. They probably need to raise far more than they realise.

At least going after Rekha for the £2 back would be small claims track with no need to consider costs on the other side.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

She might even end up on the old vexatious litigant list alongside Tom and Ebert.......The icing on the cake.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

She received a two year CRO last year, not quite the full Ebert but she is heading that way.
Last edited by daltontrumbno on Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

She'll be back in the house by Monday morning unless there's someone there to prevent her from re-entering. Count on it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Further, now that the legitimate courts have finally, fully and undeniably kicked her out, and further legitimate legal attempts to change the fact of her dispossession are going to cost her out of pocket, She'll very soon find The Common Law Play Court or some similar courtroom pantomime club and start waving about useless "writs, orders, decrees" and other such kindling and do her damn well best to deny anyone at or near what she thinks is her house, any peace. The only solution she will ever accept is going to involve incarceration or violence, and I only hope its well documented on UTube for our amusement.

There is a circle of people who I thoroughly enjoy watching their self inflicted misery, and she's one my stars in that group. I dunno whether you English have something akin to colonial boys Baseball Cards, but if I could collect trading cards of Footle Fools, I'd be richer than Davey Crockett. *that's an americanism but I'm sure you understand
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

grixit wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:27 am
aesmith wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:28 pm If this link works it's a brief video of Paul McC dealing with one of the idiots ... https://www.facebook.com/10001268914209 ... 785274722/
Mind your feet, you appear to be standing where i am about to drop a stone.
By the way who's that remarkably ineffectual guy in pink, the one bleating?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I'm OK was not even put in a cell they let me stay in the yard outside. I have to say the people at Buxton Custody treated me well.
Well, that's not the prison experience i was hoping Rekha would get. And she complains about the police being chummy with Don Goodfellow.
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

There's a heatwave in the UK. Letting her stay in the yard was probably a health and safety issue.
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!