Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Jeffrey »

Time extensions granted. It occurs to me for consistency sake, Heather is supposed to file the full PSR unredacted as evidence of corruption with her thumb on every page. Whether she does or doesn’t should tell us how serious she is.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:51 pm Time extensions granted. It occurs to me for consistency sake, Heather is supposed to file the full PSR unredacted as evidence of corruption with her thumb on every page. Whether she does or doesn’t should tell us how serious she is.

It could just be final proof of whether or not convicted inmates are allowed to have stamp pads. Not to be missed here is that Randy is completely separated from her now, and his legal situation and court appearances no longer allow them to co-ordinate their madness. I wonder how he's coping with having to say something stupid himself as opposed to just piping in with a hearty "ME TOO" to whatever Heather comes up with.

Has anybody heard recently if he's still getting his ass kicked on a regular basis? Is he pretty much in protective solitary confinement these days? I know they're all sending him their thoughts and prayers, but it looks to me like they don't tablets where he's staying. (and Heather isn't going to be able to keep one when she goes to a real prison, either)
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Serra somehow keeps getting past the filter. BZ hypocritically is claiming the PSR can’t be shared because it’s under seal even though she posted the transcripts weeks before they were unsealed, with Randy’s social security number unredacted.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Heather is doing fine and is as cheerful as ever, but was also rightly concerned about her family.
The only time I've seen Heather even mention her family was when Judge Shirley specifically asked about her sources of income.
Last edited by TheNewSaint on Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:51 pm Time extensions granted. It occurs to me for consistency sake, Heather is supposed to file the full PSR unredacted as evidence of corruption with her thumb on every page. Whether she does or doesn’t should tell us how serious she is.
That she applied for a time extension suggests she's cooking up something. Let's see if she can annoy the judge into giving her top end of the sentencing range.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Jeffrey wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:25 pmSerra somehow keeps getting past the filter.
I got an . . . angle.
- Capt. Lincoln F. Sternn
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:30 pmThat she applied for a time extension suggests she's cooking up something.
Nah. I'd say that 90% of all federal sentencings are adjourned at least once.
- David Hume
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

wserra wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:41 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:25 pmSerra somehow keeps getting past the filter.
I got an . . . angle.
- Capt. Lincoln F. Sternn Eudemus
fixed
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I'm quite certain we can expect some more unintended comedy from dear HAT, she is nothing at all if not consistent. Not that it will do her any good, but it should be amusing.

Poor Randy is at this point I think was is called "history" old, discarded, uninteresting "history" to HAT's followers. He may just be smart enough to figure out he's been discarded, NAH, we're talking about Randy, so I wouldn't bet on it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

We got a document dump boys:

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... 2-18-hatj/
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... 02-18-rkb/
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... fm-letter/

Full unredacted PSR posted with thumbprints on each page despite a giant warning on it saying it can't be shared or quoted. recommended sentence of 41 to 51 months. The prosecutor is objecting calling for a upward modification because HATJ used her position as an attorney to do stuff.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, I-have to say that went about the way I expected, and it's all going to go away now because she "duly rejected" it. Not!!! I am pleased to see that they went for an enhanced sentence, I'm also hoping they get it, their reason is entirely valid, she deserves every second of it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The PSR is actually kind of sad. It says Heather had a healthy upbringing, a college education, no criminal history, no serious substance problems, and no mental health problems. That she has four school-aged children is mentioned in passing. I don't know how deeply they looked into any of that, but the overall picture is of a monumentally selfish and stupid human being. And that was before she wrote "rejected for cause" and her usual sovcit crap on it. What a waste of protoplasm.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Could the fact that she openly shared the report be a factor for enhanced sentencing?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The way I read it, it is prohibited for the BOP to share it except as authorized, but I don't see where the defendant cannot share it.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

TheNewSaint wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:16 pm The PSR is actually kind of sad. It says Heather had a healthy upbringing, a college education, no criminal history, no serious substance problems, and no mental health problems. That she has four school-aged children is mentioned in passing. I don't know how deeply they looked into any of that, but the overall picture is of a monumentally selfish and stupid human being. And that was before she wrote "rejected for cause" and her usual sovcit crap on it. What a waste of protoplasm.
Stupid, stubborn and selfish is no way to go through life. Heather is thick as a brick; she's gonna get slammed and she deserves it.

On the plus side, I see Bill T. is commenting again.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
wserra

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:56 amI am pleased to see that they went for an enhanced sentence, I'm also hoping they get it, their reason is entirely valid, she deserves every second of it.
I don't know that I agree.

As I understand it, while Giraffe Tuches was personally in touch with Beane throughout, she didn't "use her position as an attorney to do stuff" until after the theft was completed. Yes, she tried to convince the dealership and Whitney Bank that, due to her exalted status as a lawyer, she could assure them that the sale was legit. But by that point the jig was already up, since USAA Bank had already dishonored.

I don't see how her being a lawyer "significantly facilitated" anything. That's the standard. Enough for conspiracy? Hell, yes. Enough for a "special skill" Guideline enhancement? Maybe not.
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Really? Interesting take. I, not being a lawyer, would think that her being "The All Powerful Attorney Oz" had a lot to do with giving the whole idea more credibility. "But Mom, Heather's a big time banking lawyer, and she said it was OK"

Not relevant? I do know that when I get caught, :snicker: , I want YOU to be my attorney!

(snark aside, you are by all accounts an excellent criminal attorney)
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

wserra wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:06 pm I don't know that I agree.

As I understand it, while Giraffe Tuches was personally in touch with Beane throughout, she didn't "use her position as an attorney to do stuff" until after the theft was completed. Yes, she tried to convince the dealership and Whitney Bank that, due to her exalted status as a lawyer, she could assure them that the sale was legit. But by that point the jig was already up, since USAA Bank had already dishonored.

I don't see how her being a lawyer "significantly facilitated" anything. That's the standard. Enough for conspiracy? Hell, yes. Enough for a "special skill" Guideline enhancement? Maybe not.
However, her education, qualification and experience as a member of the bar should (if she were in the least bit rational) raised sufficient red flags for her to tell him to stop.

True, she didn't "use her position" to facilitate the scam. However, she abused her position by not telling him to stop.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Is it at all relevant, one way or the other, that she's not technically a licensed attorney, and is just a person who has a JD?
wserra

Post by wserra »

AndyK wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:49 pmTrue, she didn't "use her position" to facilitate the scam. However, she abused her position by not telling him to stop.
But the former is the standard for the Guideline 2-level enhancement. That's my only point.
- David Hume