Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by He Who Knows »

A quick scan through the Facebook page of interviewer, Caroline Stephens shows her to be a proper fully fledged freetard. Her most recent postings are 'Free Melanie Shaw' and 'What do you call 100 MPS on the sea-bed? A good start.'
So it's great to see independent journalism in action. Her '80s hairstyle and crass interviewing 'skills' are like something straight out of Brass Eye spoof news!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... f=mentions
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The "summation" above is interesting if more fantasy than fact. There are at least two, and I'm thinking more, court actions in between and missing from the list, mostly just trying to get Wrekha to pay what she had previously been charged with, and hadn't paid. So poor little Wrekha isn't so innocent but definitely the poorer for her antics.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:19 pm The "summation" above is interesting if more fantasy than fact. There are at least two, and I'm thinking more, court actions in between and missing from the list, mostly just trying to get Wrekha to pay what she had previously been charged with, and hadn't paid. So poor little Wrekha isn't so innocent but definitely the poorer for her antics.
.... but certainly none the wiser. :brickwall:
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

He Who Knows wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:05 pm A quick scan through the Facebook page of interviewer, Caroline Stephens shows her to be a proper fully fledged freetard. Her most recent postings are 'Free Melanie Shaw' and 'What do you call 100 MPS on the sea-bed? A good start.'
So it's great to see independent journalism in action. Her '80s hairstyle and crass interviewing 'skills' are like something straight out of Brass Eye spoof news!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id ... f=mentions
Looking through her FB friends revels most of them are White Pen Dragon and Tommy Robinson supporters......

I think the added intellect of her plus her followers tells us all we need know.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

grixit wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:51 pm
Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:11 am
grixit wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:59 am

Who for all his efforts has so far failed to be threatened with a lawsuit, stalked on line, denounced, or even called a silly name :(
Yes, despite all of his excellent contributions they never mentioned him once. Very shabby, and in the end it broke his spirit. Bones hasn't logged in here for a long time, and is sadly missed.
Perhaps he and Mowe are making their own Burnaby style magical mystery tour.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

JimUk1 wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:28 pm
Looking through her FB friends revels most of them are White Pen Dragon
seems some could be 'White Depends Dragons'.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Chaos wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 10:30 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:28 pm
Looking through her FB friends revels most of them are White Pen Dragon
seems some could be 'White Depends Dragons'.
Considering some of that crowd, yeah!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Well, it transpires that Peter McDowell's interviewer, Caroline Stephens was a UKIP candidate for Stroud back in 2015.
http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/1290003 ... nts-anchor
Considering readers' comments on her 60 second electioneering film, she is a "closet racist" too.
What never ceases to amaze me is how people connected with far right parties such as Chrisy Morris of the BNP and Caroline Stephens of UKIP are so eager to assist an Indian woman who has been the architect of her own downfall 200 miles north. :?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:56 am Well, it transpires that Peter McDowell's interviewer, Caroline Stephens was a UKIP candidate for Stroud back in 2015.
http://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/1290003 ... nts-anchor
Considering readers' comments on her 60 second electioneering film, she is a "closet racist" too.
What never ceases to amaze me is how people connected with far right parties such as Chrisy Morris of the BNP and Caroline Stephens of UKIP are so eager to assist an Indian woman who has been the architect of her own downfall 200 miles north. :
Mostly because it is almost invariably aimed at Muslims and not Indians, although we have just recently seen Sikh temples set on fire in Leeds recently....
ManontheClaphamBus
Swabby
Swabby

Post by ManontheClaphamBus »

Mostly because it is almost invariably aimed at Muslims and not Indians, although we have just recently seen Sikh temples set on fire in Leeds recently...
A couple of words to the wise- India has over 170 million muslims, second only to Indonesia and Pakistan.

Patel is a name used by muslims, as well as non-muslims (thought the latter is more widely found).

So muslim and Indian (diaspora) is not mutually exclusive - this does not address the issue of the motivation to assist, but it's good to have clarity.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:30 amMostly because it is almost invariably aimed at Muslims and not Indians, although we have just recently seen Sikh temples set on fire in Leeds recently....
Go back a year or two and the US had someone shoot up a Sikh Temple because they were Muslims. :shock:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wisconsin ... e_shooting
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

ManontheClaphamBus wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:56 am
Mostly because it is almost invariably aimed at Muslims and not Indians, although we have just recently seen Sikh temples set on fire in Leeds recently...
A couple of words to the wise- India has over 170 million muslims, second only to Indonesia and Pakistan.

Patel is a name used by muslims, as well as non-muslims (thought the latter is more widely found).

So muslim and Indian (diaspora) is not mutually exclusive - this does not address the issue of the motivation to assist, but it's good to have clarity.
True. But Reckhas dresss suggests she’s not Muslim, I’m sure I’ve seen her wearing traditional Indian items in one video.

And like most ultra-right wingers they can’t actually point out a Muslim unless it’s the stereotype version they always bleat about, indeed during demonstrations anyone of the wrong skin colour is attacked.

Anti-government/establishment protestors do generally move in similar circles, and so do the fringe idiots/racists like Graham Moore’s Pen Dragons.

I suspect if Reckha was sporting a burka, and was facing eviction we wouldn’t of had the same type of response. A quick scan of her FB “friends” suggests half of those supporters wouldn’t even be bothered.
ManontheClaphamBus
Swabby
Swabby

Post by ManontheClaphamBus »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:15 pm
ManontheClaphamBus wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:56 am

True. But Reckhas dresss suggests she’s not Muslim, I’m sure I’ve seen her wearing traditional Indian items in one video.

And like most ultra-right wingers they can’t actually point out a Muslim unless it’s the stereotype version they always bleat about, indeed during demonstrations anyone of the wrong skin colour is attacked.

Anti-government/establishment protestors do generally move in similar circles, and so do the fringe idiots/racists like Graham Moore’s Pen Dragons.

I suspect if Reckha was sporting a burka, and was facing eviction we wouldn’t of had the same type of response. A quick scan of her FB “friends” suggests half of those supporters wouldn’t even be bothered.
Traditional indian saris and muslim religion are not mutually exclusive and the 'burka' is a gulf tradition, rather than a subcontinental one (through it has spread in the last 20-30 year).

I think you have made the point well "most ultra-right wingers they can’t actually point out a Muslim" and I speak as a white, non-muslim.

To get back to topic, none of this should matter anyway, because the issue is the sale of a house to cover legal costs incurred.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:15 pm I’m sure I’ve seen her wearing traditional Indian items in one video.
I believe she did when she was trying to portray everyone against her as 'racist'
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:11 am

Yes, despite all of his excellent contributions they never mentioned him once. Very shabby, and in the end it broke his spirit. Bones hasn't logged in here for a long time, and is sadly missed.
Perhaps he and Mowe are making their own Burnaby style magical mystery tour.
Perhaps they're lying in bed, just like Brian Wilson did.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:56 am What never ceases to amaze me is how people connected with far right parties such as Chrisy Morris of the BNP and Caroline Stephens of UKIP are so eager to assist an Indian woman who has been the architect of her own downfall 200 miles north. :?
The far right have been sniffing around and generally trying to influence the FOTL/PLD/“common law only” movement for a while. The White Sad Dragons being one manifestation of this.

They seem to think it might be a fertile recruiting ground and at least some of them are bright enough to allow longer term aims to overide their racism. Temporarily at least. I guess at least part of their logic is that selling far-right conspiracy and racial “theories” to people who already believe in several bonkers conspiracy theories is likely to be easier than convincing the more rationally or historically minded that Adolf Hitler had the right idea.

Also, the FOTLs have an existing movement of sorts, with a basic communications setup via social media and youtube that an aspiring Fuhrer might just be able to take over and give some “proper” aims, discipline and leadership.
grixit

Post by grixit »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:15 pm
Does she have a shirt covered all over with little mirrors?

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
grixit

Post by grixit »

Chaos wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:01 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:15 pm I’m sure I’ve seen her wearing traditional Indian items in one video.
I believe she did when she was trying to portray everyone against her as 'racist'
Strictly speaking that would not be possible since to be racist you have to have an onus against people of a different race than oneself. But europeans and indians are both caucasians.

She could say xenophobia, though.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

grixit wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:59 am
Strictly speaking that would not be possible since to be racist you have to have an onus against people of a different race than oneself. But europeans and indians are both caucasians.

You are not working from the current hymn sheet. Nowadays you can be declared a racist if the subject of your comments is a generally recognised group of more than one person. You can start with the Irish, scousers (even the exiled), Yorkshire folk, and work on down to people from Fulham. Or the people next door with their bloody windchime.
The next step is to extend it to animals to allow cat people to have legal protection from dog people and vice versa and to outlaw employment discrimination against non-sapient hominids should any apply.

I have a feeling that positive discrimination in favour of incompetent people to ensure that they are fairly represented in the work force has been in effect for some time.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

grixit wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 8:59 am
Chaos wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:01 pm

From what I gather, there was an argument that since people of Jewish faith are classed as a race, than so should every other person of religious following, since they’re all susceptible to persecution as it’s a race of people.

However, if we want to be pedantic, we can also argue that scientists do not agree there are “races”, only one species. An interesting read- http://www.newsweek.com/there-no-such-thing-race-283123