Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by He Who Knows »

To save you having to waste valuable sunny hours listening to this taped convo between 'Mr Jackass' and CI Doyle, here's a precis: CI Doyle tells Mr Jackass that he can't talk about the current case of Princess Shoutypants because of sub judice. Mr Jackass knows all about sub judice but carries on regardless. When he gets nowhere on that line of questioning, he's back to "me, me, me" and the "fraudulent writ" that never existed even though there's a photocopy of it. Once again CI Doyle shows tremendous patience and good humour. Perhaps another promotion is due.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That google drive file does not work for me. I am sure I am not missing much.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It's probably for the best. I managed half of it, then started to black out. The level of his stupidity is amazing.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

He Who Knows wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:05 pm CI Doyle tells Mr Jackass that he can't talk about the current case of Princess Shoutypants because of sub judice.
Did CI Doyle actually use those words? Police officers frequently misspeak about the law but those words have specific meaning as in ""Proceedings become active when there is an arrest, oral charge, issue of a warrant, or a summons."

Something doesn't add up!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Meanwhile, over on The Failings of FMOTL it appears that Chrisy Morris is bailed for malicious communications and theft.
Dez: Oh look!! For the first time Doris is admitting he’s on bail for serious other offences!
Donna: Not that stupid? Well there you go folks he's said it in black and white. Wonder if that's legally binding or if its inadmissible as it's not the legal entity posting it?
Finbarr: Is Doris bailed for malicious communication against Jamie B? Or is it for selling Jamie B class A drugs. Or both?
Donna: From what I've heard it's for malicious communications. Don't know about the drugs bit. James might know more about that
Dez: Plus theft of confidential information and documents
James: As far as I know it's for malicious communications and no drugs charges. The charges don't relate to Jamie B I don't think.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Chrissy's former mate, Tobe Leigh, about to get the boot according to Tom.
.......................................This is a Urgent message.......................
Hi all,

I have just spoken to Toby Leigh and he tells me that he has their bailiffs at his door, and they are atempting right now to drill the locks out.

If anyone is local to him to assist and witness the crimes taking place the address is.

39 Glebe lane, Maidstone, Kent ME16 9BB

Tom
Another win!!1!!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

What crime would that be? Obstructing a court officer or Police officer? Contempt? Breach of the Peace?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:30 pm What crime would that be? Obstructing a court officer or Police officer? Contempt? Breach of the Peace?
Being an insufferable arse.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I hope they allowed him to take his mortgage swindle placard with him...

https://goo.gl/maps/8Z4Mttgab4x
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Tobe Leigh seems to have a lot of cars on his drive for someone who's impecunious. One of them is a valuable mini, another a vintage VW Golf convertible. He could've sold a few of these to pay his utility bills.
ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:24 am Tobe Leigh seems to have a lot of cars on his drive for someone who's impecunious. One of them is a valuable mini, another a vintage VW Golf convertible. He could've sold a few of these to pay his utility bills.
I noticed that too but it is a Mk3 Golf convertible so nothing like as valuable as a Mk1. You can bet they are nearly all SORNed though.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The streetview was about a year ago.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

At home with Morris - trying to teach his boys about divide and conquer ( but really just for his own publicity ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGKNXlYXNrE

I feel these two young lads are going to grow up with such an upside down view of life and the way the World works and also that Morris's desire to home school is more about how bloody great he is for doing it rather than what is best for the boys.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Chrisy Morris shared a post.
9 July at 17:09 ·

Ben Frankham is with Chrisy Morris and 62 others.
9 July at 14:54
I'm pretty optimistic that people are waking up in general to the bullshit of the matrix. I want you all to give yourself a pat on the back because waking upto the reality of this world is not easy and trying to awaken other can result to losing a lot of friends and family and loved ones and also take it's toll on your personal life and health. Now the world is a opinion based world and we all have different and views and opinions so please try not to argue to much lol divide and conquer is there game. I would everyone to do a few steps please. 1 I would like you to tag all the people you no who are awoken. I would then like you to 2 write down everything you see as wrong with the world and all your theories and thoughts and opinions. Then 3 I would like you to say your solutions what can be done to make change. 4 I would now like you to share links mems and information that people can then research there selfs. And last 5 please share this post let's get a snow ball affect going and use the tools we have while we have them. One day we may look back and wish we tried harder I believe in everyone of you and love you all dearly we have all been given the shit end of the deal but the burden will carry a lot heavier for the future generations If we don't unite wake others up and take action. I will finish with saying the problem to me is the Zionist Jews, NWO,Jesuits,Illuminati,freemasonry, satanic occults,corporations,government, the 1 percent who own run and control everything including banking, governments,media, Hollywood, health care,schools,wars, my solution idea to unit together expose and take action bye any means necessary to defeat these parasites and give the future generations some hope. Please do as stated above and feel free to add any ideas I hope to get some group going from this or some page for us the people for us the people. For the of poor soles who have been through so much unnecessary pain and for those of us today with problems with drink drugs and heart ache. We have all been brain washed and all been fed lies bless you all one love ❤️✌🏻 let's no longer feed the beast with fear but love it's Are time the people spread love truth and knowledge it's Your Time
Er, okaaaay.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

He Who Knows wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:25 pm
I will finish with saying the problem to me is the Zionist Jews…
It's strange how a rancid racist underbelly seems to be a common denominator with our freemen.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:47 pm
It's strange how a rancid racist underbelly seems to be a common denominator with our freemen.
I wouldn't call it strange. More a defining characteristic.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

The little BNP prick shows his true colours yet again.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:47 pm
It always amuses me that they think insertion of "Zionist" indemnifies them against criticism. Like I'm only opposed to lazy black people, terrorist Muslims and child-molesting gays, so what could possibly be wrong with that?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SORNed ???

Their failings and frustrations ALWAYS have to be someone else's fault. ALWAYS. Couldn't possibly be that they are just utterly useless irredeemable wastes, lumps, of protoplasm, like Chrisy.

Reading Chrisy's screed was to say the least painful, and saying that is damning it with faint praise.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:01 am
SORNed ???

Statutory Off Road Notification. Declaration that the vehicle is not on a public road and won't be used on one while not taxed. Allows you not to pay vehicle tax while you are not using it. e.g. renovating an old car.