Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Gregg »

And carrying a ton of bricks.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:39 am Don't confuse those turnips any more than they already are. They don't really understand money, how checking accounts work is beyond them, and ACH and wire transfers are total magic.
Their faith in Heather and Randy and the universal clean up requires them not to understand how the ACH works
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Athis wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:03 pmTheir faith in Heather and Randy and the universal clean up requires them not to understand how the ACH world works
FIFY
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

AndyK wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:14 pm
Athis wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:03 pmTheir faith in Heather and Randy and the universal clean up requires them not to understand how the ACH world works
FIFY
You are right imo; but please do not interfere with my posts
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Athis wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:03 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:39 am Don't confuse those turnips any more than they already are. They don't really understand money, how checking accounts work is beyond them, and ACH and wire transfers are total magic.
Their faith in Heather and Randy and the universal clean up requires them not to understand how the ACH works
No requirement. They come pre-packaged. That is what she selects for. Ignorant, stupid, and gullible. So that way she doesn't have to do any heavy lifting. HAT is also nothing if not lazy. She chooses her marks for specific traits, she just keeps missing the whole money thing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Athis wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:24 pm
AndyK wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:14 pm
FIFY
You are right imo; but please do not interfere with my posts
I don't think that he is "interfering", so much as saying that Heather and Randy's cluelessness extends far beyond how ACH transactions work.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Altering what I wrote is an interference and I ask that people do not do it
I dont and I wont interfere with or alter others people's posts
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Athis wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:47 am Altering what I wrote is an interference and I ask that people do not do it
I dont and I wont interfere with or alter others people's posts
I understand, and won't do anything with yours; but "fixing" a post is a long-standing tradition on Quatloos. I've done it to others, and others have done it to me, all in good humor.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Yes I understand and I know it wasnt malicious
But I've been in threads on forums where it was happening and it was not at all in good humor
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Knowing your preference, I won't do it, either, which I have been known to do.

For users, if you do alter a quote from someone else, the general etiquette is
You put the original in a quote box and cross out strike text format the text you are changing, putting the new language in a contrasting color.

Along with following with FIFY, or "Fixed It For You" or some other remark that highlights that you are using someone's else's quote for your own comment or joke, and that they didn't say it.

Making a joke out of someone else's comment in good fun, unless of course you're asked not to by the author, can be done for fun but we look very crossly at you altering another person's words in an attempt to make someone think they said something they didn't say or mean.

Thanks

As always, this is not a rule, but a guideline 'cause we don't do actual rules. As such, the interpretation and application of any guidelines is entirely at the discretion of the Administrators, Moderators, and other various vassals, miscellaneous minions, and contracted performers of the management. Trust us, you agreed to all this when you signed up and consented to our terms of service, so if you don't like, start your own forum. :violin:
Your mileage may vary, not applicable where prohibited by law, Gunsmiths and Llamas are exempt in the US Virgin Islands, all tax is the responsibility of the user except registered members posting from Pango Pango. No Cash Value. Nunc de Dunk, Praeterea Preterea VIctoria Victoria, Pizza Pizza Notice to Waiter is Notice to Restaurant, Notice to Restaurant is Notice to Waiter
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:41 am

As always, this is not a rule, but a guideline 'cause we don't do actual rules. As such, the interpretation and application of any guidelines is entirely at the discretion of the Administrators, Moderators, and other various vassals, miscellaneous minions, and contracted performers of the management. Trust us, you agreed to all this when you signed up and consented to our terms of service, so if you don't like, start your own forum. :violin:
Your mileage may vary, not applicable where prohibited by law, Gunsmiths and Llamas are exempt in the US Virgin Islands, all tax is the responsibility of the user except registered members posting from Pango Pango. No Cash Value. Nunc de Dunk, Praeterea Preterea VIctoria Victoria, Pizza Pizza Notice to Waiter is Notice to Restaurant, Notice to Restaurant is Notice to Waiter
Thank you for that; I literally LOL'd.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Also, two of the Prime Directives of Quatloos are that members are forbidden to have thin skins, a sense of humor is mandatory, and anything related to Monty Python is sacred.

Three, three rules.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Gregg wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:41 am

FIFY
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

I figured that probably wouldn't last.

Two days ago, I set out to answer "IF the TDA accts. ‘dont exist’ please explain then what was deposited in his account??" Quoting the testimony of Monica Alcala, the officer of USAA Bank who testified at the trial, I did explain. I pointed out how the credit resulted from two things: (1) a hole in USAA's security that allowed CDs to be purchased at a certain point before deposited funds cleared, and (2) misplaced trust in Beane as a veteran. Until yesterday evening, "your post is awaiting moderation". This morning it was gone.

Only a matter of time with these guys. Universal love, truth, the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, and free Kool-aid for all don't extend to posts that make them look bad.

ETA: I just attempted to post the following:
> IF the TDA accts. ‘dont exist’ please explain then what was deposited in his account??

I wrote a lengthy reply to this, citing the testimony of Monica Alcala, the USAA Bank officer who testified at the trial, to explain exactly how that happened. For a full day, it was marked “Post awaiting moderation”. This morning it is gone.

Is that where you are now – universal love, truth, etc., obviously means something a good deal less than universal?
We'll see what happens.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Well, the original post suddenly appeared, and my above call-out has disappeared.

That's OK.
- David Hume
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

wserra wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 pm Well, the original post suddenly appeared, and my above call-out has disappeared.

That's OK.
Shill.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

wserra wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:12 pm Well, the original post suddenly appeared, and my above call-out has disappeared.

That's OK.
That's a fascinating thread; I'm surprised BZ allows your dissenting voice of reason.
I predict they will be immune to your reasoning and evidence, but I applaud your efforts
I notice one of the true believers recommends you read A Course in Miracles to help you understand reality and prepare you for the transition they expect. Are you familiar with that remarkable book? The authors claim it was dictated directly by Jesus to a Jewish lady in New York in the late sixties.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Like I said, people who don't understand what money is and are totally mystified by checking accounts can't begin to comprehend what and how ACH and Wire Transfers work. In other words, HAT's followers.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Athis wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:01 pmThe authors claim it was dictated directly by Jesus to a Jewish lady in New York in the late sixties.
Probably the same guy whose image she saw imprinted on her morning toast.
- David Hume
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

Cripes , just read your 'discussion' with them Wes.

What a total bunch of fraggles.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????