Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by John Uskglass »

I note that the Court of Toytown has yet to put the 'case papers' up on their website. Inefficiency, or a dawning realisation that they're playing with fire?
TheRambler

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by TheRambler »

MaritalArtist wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:18 pm So Robert Sproul has received a solicitor's letter from the Scottish Children's Court. Here's his response. The usual bs, but I notice he claims he didn't disclose the child's name, only their legal fiction name. He also thinks the Data Protection Act doesn't apply to his "court". He's got till 13th July to remove the info from his site before they take action. His response? "Kiss my arse". I don't see this ending well for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKWFYOc ... ture=share
The Solicitor’s letter and barely intelligible response may be read on the CLC website:

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/attack-on-the-court

Enjoy!

TheRambler
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Tragic.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I suspect getting damages out of any of this lot will result in £5 a week off their benefit for 99 years, but the associated don't come near us or contact us for a year or two will provide some contempt of court cases, and naming kids involved in court cases is up there with naming rape victims. Oh you mentioned a name on social media but retracted it after a few days? Have a few weeks inside. *See Neelu's mate Sabine too.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheRambler wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:21 pm The Solicitor’s letter and barely intelligible response may be read on the CLC website:
https://www.commonlawcourt.com/attack-on-the-court
Enjoy!
No, I did not enjoy. These scoundrels do not deserve a polite letter, which they can parade with their idiotic reply, and 7 days to take down the unlawful material.

What I will enjoy is when ScotsFuzz plc take this seriously. They know that Sproul and or John Smith are behind this, they know that public servants have been threatened with intent (even blackmail) and that the whole enterprise is a conspiracy to pervert the course of justice. They know that vulnerable children have been put at risk through intentional and flagrant publication, which is both a crime and a serious contempt of court.

So I will enjoy it when the kilted koppers kick in the doors of the publicly-funded homes of these worthless, spiteful wretches, arrest them and seize their electronic devices for forensic analysis. I'm sorry to be humourless, but I have very low tolerance for these malcontents and I think an example should be made of them. We know that otherwise they will continue to cause waste and harm, and recruit others to their nonsense.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Yes, this is going to go the way of Neelu and Sabine and the whole Hampstead debacle.

And as for the CLC existing only in cyberspace, our friend Robert White has cheerfully put his name to the CLC, along with videos posted on Facebook for all the world to see showing his involvement in the proceedings. I hope they get to him before his house is repossessed by NatWest!
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

They may just go for an injunction. No point going for damages from a man of straw. The police may be another matter. They may say it's just crazy Rob again, nip out and drop him in the Clyde, or somewhere.

Train wreck ahead, pass the popcorn.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:02 pm I'm sorry to be humourless, but I have very low tolerance for these malcontents and I think an example should be made of them.
I'm quite happy to see them making fools of themselves with council tax and Bobby's bankruptcy but this new move into children's affairs is beyond the pale. Fuck them all and I hope they serve serious jail time for contempt. Perhaps then they can get their Play Court to issue a few habeas corpuses and see how much effect they have on the governor of Barlinnie.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Unfortunately, with the sovcit/fotl crowd, if they aren't smacked down from the start they get bolder/stupider and escalate.

A perfect example is the Canadian/ U.S. tag team of sovcit/fotl idiots that were planning on kidnapping/"arresting" a US State judge, "extraditing" him across state AND international borders taking him to Canada to be "tried" by a Canadian pretend "First Nations Supreme Court" judge. Both of whom are whack jobs of the first water to begin with, and are now currently guests of their respective states and eventually into the care of the US penal system on assorted extremely serious Federal charges.

Just to give you a bit of perfective, the Canadian idiot's path to Federal felonhood started over what was basically a domestic custody issue and the US idiot started on his way over a zoning issue.

As an additional insight, the Canadian thinks she is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court for a First Nations tribe that doesn't exist. The homegrown version is a full blown proponent of the "You're not the boss of me" school of sovcit stupid and a pretty fair whack job in his own right. He thinks he is an ambassador from the aforementioned pretend tribe.

Good fun all 'round.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:10 pm
Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:02 pm I'm sorry to be humourless, but I have very low tolerance for these malcontents and I think an example should be made of them.
I'm quite happy to see them making fools of themselves with council tax and Bobby's bankruptcy but this new move into children's affairs is beyond the pale. Fuck them all and I hope they serve serious jail time for contempt. Perhaps then they can get their Play Court to issue a few habeas corpuses and see how much effect they have on the governor of Barlinnie.
In the circumstances the Solicitors letter was quite restrained - child protection is to be taken quite seriously and they should have gone straight to PC Plum. Image.

I think that, emboldened by a few pointless cases to which no one in particular paid any attention coupled with a few days sitting around in a Glastonbury tent bigging one another up has whet their whistle for more a confrontational approach.

Smith and Sproul are finally coming to the attention of McPlod and for quite serious stuff. But remember it is just a few malcontents here, Smith is an obsessional one man band and Sproul is just a gobby mostly incomprehensible twat in a beanie hat. The Scottish branch of PLD remember mustered just three folk able to scrape the bus fare to their last big moot.

Admittedly someone has shelled out a bit for the CLC tent-tastic field trip but it’s core support is quite small. I mean, even Neelu was there ffs. I didn’t see Crabby floating about under the canvas - maybe his shrinking property portfolio has soured his faith in fantasy paperwork and judgements.

When Taggart Imagefinally swoops I’m betting that’ll probably be the end of the CLC. Good riddance too.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Freshly evicted and now jailed Tobe Leigh has posted his document archive. He was only on the hook for £1800 but has turned it into a bankruptcy and eviction. Thats quite an increase.

His arguments seem to be around not having received the application in the first place, no fee paid , jurisdiction etc. Was a pain in the arse to the judge.

In true style, he claimed to have settled the debt. Unfortunately for him, Screwfix insisted on cold hard cash.

He did eventually cough after being bankrupted, and seems to think therefore it should be annuled. He's currently arguing the writ is invalid as it doesnt include his middle name.

https://careyroberts100.wixsite.com/tobeleigh

:beatinghorse:
Siegfried Shrink

What is he jailed for?

I have read his papers, or most of them, enough to get the gist of his struggle althoughn I suspect there is much else unstated. On the face of it there appears to be little FMOTL foolery, there does seem to have been some technical irregularity in the original bankruptcy, but in essence he owed money, did not pay, and fought tooth and nail not to pay till his mother paid the original owed amount, too late to help.
By then he was too committed to the great struggle to cut his losses. As so often happens.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I'm not sure. He's out now apparently so maybe he was just a breaching of the peaceing in the eviction.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Here Tobe gives his version of events whilst swilling stella:

https://www.facebook.com/nonofyourbusin ... 162765949/

Fraudulent writ.
Copper smashed up his car in the past and is therefore biased.
He's going for criminal charges against plod.
Thinks CM Rekha's mess is some sort of binding precedent.
He refused to leave, police were called and he was nicked.
It was some sort of malicious communication he was actually nicked for. Think it was to the court admins.
Released no further action.
Theres a 24/7 security guard in there now.
He's planning on getting it back somehow.
Writ has been altered, its for another property (?)
He's going back tommorow (=today) to livestream whatever he's planning.
Equity is £250k when bankrupted for £1800.

The perils of not paying any of your bills and getting bankrupted, that he tried to pay with a PN.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Some folk don’t view Tobe as a footle but there is a film of him somewhere (can’t source the link - apologies) dumping newly installed gas and electricity meters on the lap of two bemused Utilities types sat in their van and who’d just installed them.

Gaz & Leccy are free in Tobe’s world so to me he’s just another freeloading parasite hiding behind pseudo law. So although he’s been evicted which is never a good result he is an obstinate obsessive, entirely the author of his own misfortune.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He's defo a footler. He's been banging on about wet ink sigs, fraudulent warrants, prepaid accounts and use of the old PN.

The aforementioned 'no contract' vid with the gas man is here:
https://www.facebook.com/10001120902678 ... 269465602/
Siegfried Shrink

When I see the 253rd 'no wet ink signature, false paperwork, etc', I think "Yes, dinosaurs DO still roam the land", and it gives me hope that Father Christmas may not be a myth after all.

As an aside, I too am worried about the parrot. The lizard, not so much.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:18 am
The perils of not paying any of your bills and getting bankrupted, that he tried to pay with a PN.
I also heard on very good authority that he did a DD clawback for his mortgage payments - a few years ago before banks cottoned on that this was a widespread fraud (the clawback rules have been tightened up now). Before the lender could reclaim the money, he shifted it, about £30K in total, into another account with a different bank. This then left him £30K in arrears, but arguing there wasn't a valid mortgage anyway for all the usual FOTL reasons.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Interesting. In his video he does make reference to them trying to take both houses.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:18 am Here Tobe gives his version of events whilst swilling stella:

https://www.facebook.com/nonofyourbusin ... 162765949/

Fraudulent writ.
Copper smashed up his car in the past and is therefore biased.
He's going for criminal charges against plod.
Thinks CM Rekha's mess is some sort of binding precedent.
He refused to leave, police were called and he was nicked.
It was some sort of malicious communication he was actually nicked for. Think it was to the court admins.
Released no further action.
Theres a 24/7 security guard in there now.
He's planning on getting it back somehow.
Writ has been altered, its for another property (?)
He's going back tommorow (=today) to livestream whatever he's planning.
Equity is £250k when bankrupted for £1800.

Tobe is definitely a fotl. A fine specimen of the species. I'm sure there is a real world explanation of the above, as the above makes precious little sense other than to show him up as a fotl.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.