Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by notorial dissent »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 5:35 am
notorial dissent wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:01 am
SORNed ???

Statutory Off Road Notification. Declaration that the vehicle is not on a public road and won't be used on one while not taxed. Allows you not to pay vehicle tax while you are not using it. e.g. renovating an old car.
Makes perfect sense and I am equally certain roundly abuse by certain people. Thx.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Wakeman52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wakeman52 »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:09 am Makes perfect sense and I am equally certain roundly abused by certain people. Thx.
Yes. UK Vehicle Excise Duty evasion has increased markedly since the paper disc was abandoned and ANPR used instead. Those changes were accompanied by a significant reduction in traffic police numbers.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... s-2017.pdf
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Over 98% collection sounds pretty good to me.

It should also be noted that the issue of tax discs, (now imaginary) depends on evidence of insurance and valid MOT certificate, so that evasion rate of under 2% indicates a pretty good compliance with the insurance and roadworthiness rules.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:53 am Over 98% collection sounds pretty good to me.

It should also be noted that the issue of tax discs, (now imaginary) depends on evidence of insurance and valid MOT certificate, so that evasion rate of under 2% indicates a pretty good compliance with the insurance and roadworthiness rules.
That's still some 760,000 vehicles running around untaxed, uninsured or without MOTs, putting up costs for the rest of us. :(
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Insurance is no longer checked when taxing a vehicle. However it's an offence not to have insurance continuously in place unless the vehicle is SORN.
Siegfried Shrink

More worrying is the thought of almost 40 million vehicles. Could we manage with a few less?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:01 pm More worrying is the thought of almost 40 million vehicles. Could we manage with a few less?
Add one in August when my wife and I come over on vacation. She's driving, Garmin is navigating, and I'm negotiating between her and Garmin.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Siegfried Shrink

Here is a good way to enrich your sat-nav experience. Change the language to some language you are vaguely familiar with, you will improve your language skills and quite possibly find places that you never intended to visit, adding serendipity to your trip. Advanced adventurers, try Chinese or Russian to learn some entirely new words for 'Take the next left'. My partner really likes it when I do this. At least, I think so, I never listen to her.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:29 pm Here is a good way to enrich your sat-nav experience. Change the language to some language you are vaguely familiar with, you will improve your language skills and quite possibly find places that you never intended to visit, adding serendipity to your trip. Advanced adventurers, try Chinese or Russian to learn some entirely new words for 'Take the next left'. My partner really likes it when I do this. At least, I think so, I never listen to her.
The only bits of useful German I know relate to following directions but I'm somewhat restricted in that the only place I know how to ask directions to in The Hun Tongue is the train station.

But if you're ever stuck in Berlin and you need to find the bahnhoff I'm ya man.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:29 pm Here is a good way to enrich your sat-nav experience. Change the language to some language you are vaguely familiar with, you will improve your language skills and quite possibly find places that you never intended to visit, adding serendipity to your trip. Advanced adventurers, try Chinese or Russian to learn some entirely new words for 'Take the next left'. My partner really likes it when I do this. At least, I think so, I never listen to her.
My wife is already nervous enough about driving in England without any "Where the hell are we?" moments. She outright refused to even drive from Gatwick to her friend's house in NW London relying on my navigation skills alone. It requires maybe four turns. My boozing buddy and I have had seven road trip visits through the UK and Ireland since 2002 and probably covered at least 12,000-15,000 miles using only a road atlas and some Google Maps downloads. My wife won't even consider that approach so the UK Garmin package purchase was, in reality, a $100 expense to save my 40 year marriage, or at least the vacation. After a nightmare experience in the last trip just trying to get out of Leeds (it was like running a maze with no exits) I'm beginning to agree with her. I'm almost 70 and she's not far behind so our wild giddy days of adventuring, if they ever existed, are done.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:58 pm
My wife is already nervous enough about driving in England without any "Where the hell are we?" moments. She outright refused to even drive from Gatwick to her friend's house in NW London relying on my navigation skills alone. It requires maybe four turns. My boozing buddy and I have had seven road trip visits through the UK and Ireland since 2002 and probably covered at least 12,000-15,000 miles using only a road atlas and some Google Maps downloads. My wife won't even consider that approach so the UK Garmin package purchase was, in reality, a $100 expense to save my 40 year marriage, or at least the vacation. After a nightmare experience in the last trip just trying to get out of Leeds (it was like running a maze with no exits) I'm beginning to agree with her. I'm almost 70 and she's not far behind so our wild giddy days of adventuring, if they ever existed, are done.
In Reading [England] there is this thing called the IDR, short for "Inner Distribution Road", which is bureaucratese for "Big thing that cost a lot of money and relieves traffic problems, provided all your traffic wants to orbit the town centre permanently".

It's a 2-3 lane dual carriageway that goes round the town centre. It has lots of roundabouts, an overhead section, a couple of spare motorway-like exits (that's British motorways -- y'know, the roundabout with the main road going under it), and a thing called the Watlington Street Gyratory, where you have to get in lane for your intended destination about three years and two corners before you get there *with no signposting*.

I used to cycle along it every day to get to school, before I fell off at 35 mph. [Kids! Don't try this at home!] I know it well. I believe it is impossible to leave Reading heading west.

-- (Terry Pratchett, alt.fan.pratchett)
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Back to Chrisy Morris and his ex-mate Tobe Leigh, here's Peter McDowell's take on the 'fake writ' used in Tobe's eviction this week:
it is rife we watched another fake writ take Tobe Hayden Leigh out of his home two days ago. The instrument they were using was 100% defective no signature of a judge, no button seals through the blank spaces which are supposed to be dated in pen then button sealed through to ensure that no amendments can be made afterwards. This was not done and from what I gather it is the same as our position in that in order for any interest created by 'operation of law' i.e. a writ which causes someone to be dispossessed of land, the writ must be registered against the title pursuant to Land Registration Act 2002, Section 27 for it to have any effect at law. If not registered against title with HM land registry it has no effect at law. This is where we get every copper who facilitates these fraudulent documents and every agent / officer acting in private capacity with no lawful authority bud. Willing to help anyone whose in this situation Tunkashila Limited
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Here's Tobe Leigh himself live-streaming about how the police arrested him and kept him in custody for 12 hours for...wait for it...Malicious Communication! They didn't even try the Obstructing a High Court Enforcement Officer charge this time because Chrisy Morris has already proved that to be fake with his Manchester appeal. The writ used for Tobe's eviction wasn't signed or sealed either.
Now they've released him without charge he's going back to his house and doing a livestream or something similar - he's got a few tricks up his sleeve. All of this over £1,800 bankruptcy which isn't even on public record. He has two houses with half a mill equity - how can he be bankrupt? All corruption.

First prize for best comment on the livestream is awarded to Judi Hodges: "Got your clean undercrackers in my car hun".
https://www.facebook.com/nonofyourbusin ... DY0MjE5Nw/
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
longdog

Post by longdog »

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:43 am All of this over £1,800 bankruptcy which isn't even on public record. He has two houses with half a mill equity - how can he be bankrupt? All corruption.
I've always assumed there are two types of bankrupt. The genuine 'can't pays' who may well be deserving of sympathy and the Robert White type... the 'I won't pay and you can't make me' crowd who deserve nothing but scorn and ridicule.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Russ Mcgarry wades in on CM
Chrwissy Morris is a fucking coward who stole £10.000 pounds worth of cannabis of a so called friend (the guy who did all the work), he stole this money on the very day the guy got evicted, he also stole personal effects that was (private) to there vulnerable young son,which he used and published online to try and justify the theft from his so called friend, Chwissy Morris is a coward and a scum bag, who punished his poor daughter on video making her walk around a car boot holding a unwashed adult blow up doll, for likes and shares,his EGO makes him the most cuntish person ive ever met, his ego played massive part in his father death you could see the stress and embarrassment on the poor guys face but (hey dad) im gonna be a TV STAR, in which he dragged his daughter around playing the good guy good dad game,well we all seen the outcome of his battling the bailiffs, he made a video a few weeks ago pissed up in a car park stating that he had turned up for a straightener with one of my friends,well let me tell you all, no one knew about the straightener ,,,,there was never one arranged, it was just big hard little chwissy begging for more views,because he made a cunt out of himself in his previous video in a other car park playing the good guy again sticking his nose in other peoples business. He let his common law wife get arrested for his shit in the house and little chwissy did a fucking runner (what type of guy goes that, lets the mother of his children get locked up) for his bad, SCUM comes to mind. He states im a racist and a groomer which im neither,with (NO EVIDENCE) but he would wouldn't he, thats what happens when someone like me pulls the little cunt, thats why i never continued with his court case i refuse to help people like this, ive tried talking to him on the phone but he hangs up because i can back up what im saying and he has no answer for it. he stated he was going to come around my house and sort me out (hahahahahaha little mug) as he still had my address in his TOM TOM,but he never showed up,but thats shitbags for ya, chwissy morris your a failed father, a failed son, a failed friend your wife and children are scared of you because you are nothing but a midget bully. please can someone share this to his page as the scumbag has me blocked, says it all really.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:57 am Russ Mcgarry wades in on CM
he made a video a few weeks ago pissed up in a car park stating that he had turned up for a straightener with one of my friends,well let me tell you all, no one knew about the straightener…
C Morris v R McGarry
Libel Hearing

Justice Carrotcake: "A straightener? Is the defendant saying the plaintiff turned up in a car park to procure a set of hair straighteners. He has no hair."

Barrister: "I believe m'Lud that "a straightener" is a colloquial term used by certain ruffians for what you might know better of as a duel of honour."

[Court adjourned until 9.30am tomorrow after outbreak of guffaws from the public gallery]
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Oh dear, it looks like Chrisy's ex-friends are a bit unhappy with him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-X-dl3 ... g&index=18
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Tobe Hayden-Leigh has posted a copy of the "fraudulent writ" on his facebook page. And thanks to the inexperienced CPS barrister at Chrisy Morris's Manchester appeal, it is now 'common knowledge' that a Writ 66 is fraudulent if not signed by a judge.
(Interesting that Amanda Pike confirms the family Crawfraud are still fighting for their version of justice.)
Jason Harries: I think Chrissy Morris proved it had to signed and there needed to be an original in place in the appeals court so good luck Tobe hope u tear them a new 1

Jason Harries: Who gives it the authority then am confused

Lorraine Page: Tony Gaskin the judge said more then that

Jason Harries: I read the whole transcript and got the impression the documents had to official Ie signed sealed delivered not copies

Amanda Pike: Not just chrissy jason the roof top 6 trial in 2016 the judge said the same thing after my brother Craig Crawford pushed the judge on it. The judge said they were not genuine documents and no judge in the county would sign what they had haha its all bent and all the crimes cant go on forever x

Amanda Pike: Tony Gaskin not yet still going. We wont give up obviously
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Siegfried Shrink

It is a shame that the reproduced image is quite illegible; even if he cannot afford a scanner, properly used even a phone camera can create a half decent image of a letter or document, and a touch of image processing can improve lack of contrast if needed.