Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Jeffrey »

For the sake of avoiding slander I won't name names but right there you've got:
[*]2 guys that pretend to be engineers but have no degrees
[*]guy that lives off welfare
[*]guy that drinks urine
[*]at least 3 women that have never worked and have no education
[*]woman with bachelors that dropped out of the workforce
[*]3 serially unemployed males with no education

Pre and post Morocco the movement has only attracted wastoids. There are no "winners" in OPPT.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:42 pm
Within financial services, for decades, sleazy brokers have ripped off high-paid professionals like doctors (especially surgeons), dentists and the like with high-risk or outright fraudulent investments, knowing full well that these people's hubris would prevent them from seeing the flaws in the deals. Fortunately, that's not my job -- I advise fund managers on specific types of stocks, not individuals, so my conscience is pristine.
I spent 15 years in the financial services industry; and I can't count the times when I'd be dealing with a doctor, dentist or lawyer who was clearly intelligent and competent in their chosen field of endeavor; but hopelessly incompetent when it came to investing. Chasing past performance, market-timing, failure to make an investment plan and stick with it, and a determination to "not just sit there -- DO SOMETHING!!!!!!" and so on. 20 years ago, on the Fourth of July, I remember talking to a doctor who was moving $100K+ back and forth, on a daily basis; and he was whining to me about how my ^)&%$)@% mutual fund company was no #$&&))$#& good because he was losing money.

"You #^)(^#@# %&**%$%**holes should be experts in this thing!", he proclaimed. "You should know how the $#^&)*% to figure out what the market will do, and then (^$#$*()( DO IT!"

"If the fund managers had that kind of expertise, we'd all be lying on Caribbean beaches, with piles of cash, fancy toys and more," I replied....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I ended up changing my family doctor because of his serious tax problems brought about by reckless investments in speculative shares. I found out about it entirely by accident when an auditor asked me for advice on how to handle a file and it turned out to be my doctor. When I saw the name I told the auditor I couldn't advise him but but I felt uncomfortable with my doctor after that. When he asked if I was with the CRA without saying why he wanted to know I figured it was time to move on to a new doctor.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

One universal constant is that even serious and major expertise in one or one very specific and specialized field DOES NOT mean said expertise extends by default to ALL fields and endeavors. To put it bluntly, doctors, dentists, chiropractors, and lawyers are prime candidates for financial scams, for the obvious reasons. It all comes down to perspective, the financial scammers look for one thing, HAT looks for something else, the end result is the same. Money go bye bye.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Heather is a user, a manipulator. Beane is a credule, a mark, lured into a phony get-rich-quick scheme by his own greed, and lack of any critical thinking skills. His educators failed him. Heather on the other hand knows exactly what strings to pull, regardless of how delusional she may appear. Her followers, the ones posting comments on IUD or whatever it's called, should probably be under a doctor's care.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
notorial dissent

Pretty much. Randy simply isn't smart enough to be a scam artist, but he is none the less a petty crook even if he almost lucked in to a boatload of money. In the end, ineptitude will out and then he got himself his very own jail cell, which is going to be his home for the next little while.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Ooo baby, the prosecution is going hard and asking for 63 months in prison followed by three years supervised release.

https://i-uv.com/wp-content/uploads/201 ... m-HATJ.pdf

They also want 151 months jail for Randy minimum 180 max. And that it be served consecutively with his pending South Carolina charges.

Edit: oh boy, it turns out Heather has still not returned the jury questionnaires.
Last edited by Jeffrey on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:11 pm I think all types do better with an early inoculation of 'show me the evidence'.
Possibly because science was taught by means of experiments that allowed us to derive and understand basic principles, I tended to extend the same approach to all subjects.
This may be less common that I thought at the time. The idea of learning more and more about less and less did not appeal, and as far as I knew there was no university course that taught a bit of everything and whatever you found interesting.

So you can get sceptical historians or sceptical chemists, you just have to start young with the pupils.
I said this many times before, and I was educated in large part by them...but one word:

Jesuits
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Let me add...

My personal experience I think is a really good argument for the Jesuit method.

While I fully believe that highly educated professional are often the victims in what seem obvious financial scams, I'd guess that part of that might be that they are much more likely to have enough money to be looking for places to put it to work, but that's just a theory.

Anyhow, there is another side. I am, by any measure, a highly educated professional. I have two graduate degrees in Business/Economics and a Ph.D. in Economics. I am, by trade an accountant, and by training an Economist/Central Banker, but the job that the motor car company pays me to do is one that is almost exclusively held by Engineers who also hold MBAs. I have the MBA and I have a pretty good aptitude for how things work, but I have exactly 0 formal education or training as an Engineer. My entire career path has been one more typical of an engineer, but I seem to be doing fine.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Wonder what HAT will have to say about that opposition? I'm sure she will get around to filing her "due rejection for due cause" red thumbprint and all. Randy's not coming off too well at all it seems.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:06 am Ooo baby, the prosecution is going hard and asking for 63 months in prison followed by three years supervised release.
I see they are quoting deterrence as a determinant. A trip to I-UV, Dent, La June et al. shows that this is not likely to be a factor!

For some reason, I've thought of the US penal system as being overly harsh, so I tried to work out what HATJ would be looking at in the UK. Assuming the comparable offence(s) would be from: Fraud by false representation; fraud by failing to disclose information; fraud by abuse of position or Conspiracy to defraud, absent any mitigating factors she would be looking at a 5 to 7 year sentence. Randy 8 to 10 years. :mouthshut:

However, I'm sure there are others with more experience who could make a more accurate prediction.

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/wp ... deline.pdf
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

Quite true. The problem with that kind of nascent stupidity is that it is largely impervious to reason, rationality, or correction. They aren't going to change and aren't going to learn, they are just being oppressed.
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:14 pm Bill wants more money:

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2018 ... p.html?m=1
Bill did get his car registered, but still needs help with airfare. I'll pass on that, but would be inclined to send Sheila a couple bucks so she could be there.

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:35 am
Jeffrey wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:06 am Ooo baby, the prosecution is going hard and asking for 63 months in prison followed by three years supervised release.
I see they are quoting deterrence as a determinant. A trip to I-UV, Dent, La June et al. shows that this is not likely to be a factor!

For some reason, I've thought of the US penal system as being overly harsh, so I tried to work out what HATJ would be looking at in the UK. Assuming the comparable offence(s) would be from: Fraud by false representation; fraud by failing to disclose information; fraud by abuse of position or Conspiracy to defraud, absent any mitigating factors she would be looking at a 5 to 7 year sentence. Randy 8 to 10 years. :mouthshut:

However, I'm sure there are others with more experience who could make a more accurate prediction.

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/wp ... deline.pdf
they would get a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again. all one has to look at is serial ponzi fraudsters simon stepsys/simon baxter (he actually has been to court for his schemes) and danny turner/doede khan (or whatever other names they use)
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

ssmith wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:43 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:14 pm Bill wants more money:

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2018 ... p.html?m=1
Bill did get his car registered, but still needs help with airfare. I'll pass on that, but would be inclined to send Sheila a couple bucks so she could be there.

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/
Ooooo, quite the sadist: to enable Sheila to be there in person so she could see the ultimate failure of everything she's invested so much emotional energy in for so long!

Gotta say I am somewhat relishing the visual of the rather corpulent Mr. Ferguson sitting wedged in a coach airline seat on a shit-bird airline like Spirit changing in multiple cities on his way to Heather's trial.

However, if he does raise the money, he'll get the ticket at the last minute, virtually assuring that he'll be stuck in a middle seat. So while I delight in Bill's discomfort, I also feel guilty because Bill's seat mates are likely to suffer from his bulk spilling over into their airspace, his likely halitosis, and his endless explanation of his mission to save America by appearing at the sentencing hearing of a grand larceny convict so he can root for a sua sponte order of acquital, which has previously occurred at precisely zero of the 14 million sentencing hearings in American history. Remind me not to be flying between Seattle and Knoxville any time next week.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:06 am They also want 151 months jail for Randy minimum 180 max. And that it be served consecutively with his pending South Carolina charges.
Does anybody recall what Randy's facing in South Carolina? I remember that this was the thing they used to hold him while they sorted out the indictment in the instant motor home case. I was under the impression that they wanted him like something minor like failing to appear for a license/insurance/registration case. Was it something more severe, or was the AUSA just trying to take an easy dig at Randy to get him an extra six months in jail on someone else's nickel by scribbling a few random sentences in an otherwise straightforward filing?
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:50 am Quite true. The problem with that kind of nascent stupidity is that it is largely impervious to reason, rationality, or correction. They aren't going to change and aren't going to learn, they are just being oppressed.
This sub-thread had me thinking of our old friend Doug Kenline from the heyday of tax protestors. He is a smart guy, working with highly technical telecommunications electronics, yet fell hook line and sinker for idiotic TP theories. Yet, he gave up the fight. I don’t know if he finally saw the light or just decided the fight was unwinnable because the ebil gubmint was just too powerful. But it shows that even true believers can learn.
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:23 pm
Does anybody recall what Randy's facing in South Carolina? I remember that this was the thing they used to hold him while they sorted out the indictment in the instant motor home case. I was under the impression that they wanted him like something minor like failing to appear for a license/insurance/registration case.
Randy's GoFundMe page has a fanciful version of the story:

https://www.gofundme.com/gt0rw0

Short version: ordinary traffic stop, Randy has sovcit plates and drivers license, gets arrested for it all, plus resisting arrest and possibly assaulting a police officer.

After his first day of work.at Kroger, too. Bummer. On the plus side, he's only $24,538 short of his $25,000 goal! :snicker:
RSVPini
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by RSVPini »

I suspect he would have reached his goal long ago if all of the FRB payments had gone through... :D
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-i-sen ... e-to-that/
To: bz riger (bzriger@gmail.com)
Subject: RE: I Love You (heart) a…
Date: 7/13/2018 5:51:34 AM

(heart) all are ready (heart)
my gratitude and heartitude to trump and all
i am excited for tuesday!!!
love all… all love
(heart)
Maybe she'll get some Trumpitude and he'll pardon her.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!