Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by SteveUK »

Tobe's gone back

https://www.facebook.com/nonofyourbusin ... 576023441/

The security guard is having a nap as well. Its like a FMOTL version of Goldilocks.

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

It seems to be a universal feature of posters of videos, that they are the world's worst videographers. Does it never occour to any of them just how bad their little films are and make them think what they could do to improve them?

The House of Tobe does seem to be well fortified.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Another universal feature of posters of videos is that so many of them willingly post for the world to see videos of themselves acting like fools (e.g., refusing to show their driver's license at traffic stops) AND being humiliated (e.g., window smashed, dragged from car, arrested, handcuffed). Recurring lessons in how to turn a two minute traffic stop into an all-day visit to the police station with enormous expenses.

Don't they realize how the video makes them look??!
Siegfried Shrink

Lets hope they never find out. I love the sound of screaming in the morning.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:00 pm Lets hope they never find out. I love the sound of screaming in the morning.
Spaced out between the distinctive buzz of a taser, yes, I know that guilty pleasure.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Tobe only wants his deodorant.
You'd think he'd want to collect more valuable or personal stuff than that really.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He Who Knows wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:50 pm Tobe only wants his deodorant.
You'd think he'd want to collect more valuable or personal stuff than that really.
As our colonial friends say in court "Objection. Assumes facts not in evidence."
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Another would-be guru setting up in competition to PLD and Crabbie's Council Tax protest group. Based on proven processes from Goofy, and backed by the "legendary" Ceylon.
Keith Jones

Hello ladies and gents,

As a one off thing i'm just putting this out there for anyone interested, dropping by with a quick message to anyone experiencing problems with debt or that the general consensus of not wanting to pay fraudulent demands via our corrupt government and corrupt court system who are forcing these government based taxes on us can do to stop paying, for example, council tax, parking fines, evictions, bedroom tax, wheelie bin charges, dog fouling and littering, banks debts, in fact any type of civil fine or debt but not criminal fines or debts.

there's a very large number of people that don't know that these charges are unlawful and fraudulent because they are not bound by any contract and yet they are still enforced by collection agents, bailiffs, police and courts with fraudulent or fake warrants issued by the collection agents and bailiffs which is a fraudulent act in itself, only courts can issue legitimate warrants and even then they are fraudulent and unlawful due the the fact there is often no contract.

we (my group) can show you how to protect yourselves from these unlawful and fraudulent government based taxes with legal letters and notices that do work and are based on common law, we use verified legal letters and notices created by the getoutofdebtfree website and the legendary Mark Ceylon who also runs dailymotion.com and his videos can be seen on youtube, Mark Ceylon is also a member of my group.

We are now just over 4,000 members strong and growing fast and that probably has a lot to do with people not wanting to lose their hard earned cash and the shocking fact that the money being taken from us via these unlawful taxes is going into offshore accounts and being used against us to fund terrorism and yet more immigration of jihadi terrorists and followers of Islam.

And so i'm sure many of you already know that this is a true fact, it is our government and the governments of many other countries across the globe who are complicit in this treasonous act,

Ladies and gents, we need to remove the head of the beast,
we need to deprive the government of its life blood (our money) in order to take back control,
hands up whos with me?

This is my group........
https://www.facebook.com/groups/303135980213881/
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

the money being taken from us via these unlawful taxes is going into offshore accounts and being used against us to fund terrorism and yet more immigration of jihadi terrorists and followers of Islam.
I haven't come across this particularly idiotic assertion before, but it does show how the alt-right and FMOTL seem to cross fertilise.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Just a mangled version of they're using our council taxes to fund terrorism. YAWN!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

...and the legendary Mark Ceylon who also runs dailymotion.com
No... No he doesn't.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dailymotion
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:40 pm
...and the legendary Mark Ceylon who also runs dailymotion.com
No... No he doesn't.
Probably means he posts there. Youtube has changed the requirements for monetization, so he now posts there too, as he no longer meets youtube criteria - lots of subscribers & viewing hours.
Siegfried Shrink

The name seems unfortunate, I see daily motion as daily bowel motion.
This may be a somewhat outdated term.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:19 pm The name seems unfortunate, I see daily motion as daily bowel motion.
In which case, the name may be the most accurate thing on the site.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
longdog

Post by longdog »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:20 pm
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:19 pm The name seems unfortunate, I see daily motion as daily bowel motion.
In which case, the name may be the most accurate thing on the site.
It's very useful for people like me who don't have a TV on the grounds the output is 99.8% shit but will admit there's the occasional series worth watching.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Keith Jones wrote: We are now just over 4,000 members strong and growing fast
Wrong. Only 1,880 members.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

He Who Knows wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:21 am
Keith Jones wrote: We are now just over 4,000 members strong and growing fast
Wrong. Only 1,880 members.
And I wonder how many are sock puppets or bots?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Tobe thinks he's found the unicorn. The original writ from June had a minor error on it, so the courts issued another on in July with the amendment which he has been given. However, the HCEO gave him the original writ. Of course it makes no difference, and some readers are pointing this out to him. Even Amanda pipes up shouting fraud.

:beatinghorse:
Tobe Hayden Leigh yes i know m8, BUT the writ scott hines had evidenced June 18 in the body of words where a date from the issue and witness was required. the court have now confirmed that there was another ammended writ issued after that replacing June 18 with 4th July to match the seal at the top.therefore scott hines enforced on an invalid writ that had been ammended ! unless your telling me that the previous document that had been ammended still has credibility?

Tony Gaskin Under the slip rule they can amend and it’s still valid. Need to see and compare against others to confirm genuine. Pop it up

Tony Gaskin The rules say he has to sign it immediately after eviction not before

Amanda Pike Tony Gaskin a judge needs to sign it too not just a bent bailiff

Amanda Pike Tony where are you getting that info from anyway re the slip rule?

Tony Gaskin Amanda Pike no it doesn’t need a judge to sign it.

Amanda Pike Yes it does 2 crown court judges have explained it does now. 2 cases have been dropped because of it too again where are you getting your information?

Tony Gaskin No they haven’t and it’s not signed it’s sealed. No cases have ever been dropped. The criminal judge in Chrissy Morris case remarked he was surprised that the civil courts don’t sign it that’s all.

Amanda Pike Tony Gaskin shame you dont know abit more. But youre wrong you still arnt explaining why you are saying what your saying

Tony Gaskin I’m not wrong. You give whatever advice you want and when people lose there house / car through listening to people on Facebook they will know. I could show you 1000 writs that are not signed but all sealed. The civil court seals there writs / order they are not signed. The criminal court summons etc are signed. Tobe is well aware that they don’t need to be signed, his not stupid enough to fight his battle on Facebook advise. He has a couple of options open to him now to fight this, none of which involve a non signed warrant.

Amanda Pike Tony Gaskin eeek :-/

Tobe Hayden Leigh Sorry tony but ive read the transcripts, just because its common practise doesnt make it right.
You will never get a judge to put his autograph on a fraudulent writ to take a mans home

Tobe Hayden Leigh Tony Gaskin how many writs have you seen thats been ammended under the slip rule Tony, they all have to have the cpr rule written in red on the order

Tony Gaskin Not saying it’s right but you know there not signed mate only sealed If people feel that they can get enforcement action stopped due to advice on Facebook about the non signed warrant then there in for a shock. Keep reading people shouting about it’s not signed it’s not signed” point is. It doesn’t have to be simple as that. I see it daily on last chance applications / hearings people telling the judge they got advice on Facebook, losing there homes and kids because of false promises and information. Chrissy Morris hasn’t had cases dropped nor has he had any evictions ever overturned but fair play to the guy he tries to help people.

Tony Gaskin Tobe Hayden Leigh seen loads over the years. I’ll check details on cpr in office tomorrow.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

From Crabbie's 'Council Tax Is Unlawful' Facebook page comes this little gem:

"..Hope it helps some of you..."

It'll help only if you want to turn a debt that was £587.35 in March 2017 into £3,734.70 in just over a year. Read how to do it here!

https://www.liberationforthenation.co.uk/council-tax
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

I looked at that earlier. The tax bit is dull as anything. But look closely for the home schooling tab and its hilarious.