Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by TheNewSaint »

Resume wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:52 pm Maybe she'll get some Trumpitude and he'll pardon her.
Who's going to bring Beanie and the Tooch to Trump's attention, though? The Hammonds, may they rot in hell, had their local Congressperson in Trump's ear. And they were high-profile already, due to the Bundy standoff. The HATJ case barely saw news coverage, their i-uv following is tiny, and there's no obvious person or agenda who would advocate for these two.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Blackbeard wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:36 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 7:50 am Quite true. The problem with that kind of nascent stupidity is that it is largely impervious to reason, rationality, or correction. They aren't going to change and aren't going to learn, they are just being oppressed.
This sub-thread had me thinking of our old friend Doug Kenline from the heyday of tax protestors. He is a smart guy, working with highly technical telecommunications electronics, yet fell hook line and sinker for idiotic TP theories. Yet, he gave up the fight. I don’t know if he finally saw the light or just decided the fight was unwinnable because the ebil gubmint was just too powerful. But it shows that even true believers can learn.
He was my favorite. I hope he got his trans-am sorted out.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:00 pm
Resume wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:52 pm Maybe she'll get some Trumpitude and he'll pardon her.
Who's going to bring Beanie and the Tooch to Trump's attention, though? The Hammonds, may they rot in hell, had their local Congressperson in Trump's ear. And they were high-profile already, due to the Bundy standoff. The HATJ case barely saw news coverage, their i-uv following is tiny, and there's no obvious person or agenda who would advocate for these two.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:00 pm Who's going to bring Beanie and the Tooch to Trump's attention, though? The Hammonds, may they rot in hell, had their local Congressperson in Trump's ear. And they were high-profile already, due to the Bundy standoff. The HATJ case barely saw news coverage, their i-uv following is tiny, and there's no obvious person or agenda who would advocate for these two.
No pardon. Their situation, status, and crimes are not appealing to the President's base. There's nothing in it for him, so it won't happen.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:00 pm
It was a joke, but the more I think about it . . . Nah.

ETA: Though I'm sure many of Beaner and Tooch's supporters think so. I'm betting they've sent off mispelled missives in the general direction of 1600 Pennsylvania. And the Hammond pardon must've buoyed their hopes.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Resume wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:31 pm It was a joke, but the more I think about it . . . Nah.
When people like the Hammonds can get a presidential pardon, it's hard to rule it out entirely, though.
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:19 pm
ssmith wrote: Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:43 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:14 pm Bill wants more money:

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2018 ... p.html?m=1
Bill did get his car registered, but still needs help with airfare. I'll pass on that, but would be inclined to send Sheila a couple bucks so she could be there.

https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/
Ooooo, quite the sadist: to enable Sheila to be there in person so she could see the ultimate failure of everything she's invested so much emotional energy in for so long!

Gotta say I am somewhat relishing the visual of the rather corpulent Mr. Ferguson sitting wedged in a coach airline seat on a shit-bird airline like Spirit changing in multiple cities on his way to Heather's trial.

However, if he does raise the money, he'll get the ticket at the last minute, virtually assuring that he'll be stuck in a middle seat. So while I delight in Bill's discomfort, I also feel guilty because Bill's seat mates are likely to suffer from his bulk spilling over into their airspace, his likely halitosis, and his endless explanation of his mission to save America by appearing at the sentencing hearing of a grand larceny convict so he can root for a sua sponte order of acquital, which has previously occurred at precisely zero of the 14 million sentencing hearings in American history. Remind me not to be flying between Seattle and Knoxville any time next week.
Great News! Bill's got his air fare covered to Knoxville covered.

"Update 7/14/18 Hi I got a red-eye flight booked to Knoxville, and I think I have enough for hotel and Uber rides. I contacted Suzy but her place in Oak Ridge is full and sold out. Not so sure yet about food but I'm working this through one hurdle at a time. Its all coming together. Special thank you to R. in Portland who came by in person with a donation. Very much appreciated!" https://terrancognito.blogspot.com/2018 ... l?spref=fb

However, things aren't looking quite as rosy for Sheila. Unexpected expenses always seem to happen at the worst times..... gosh darn it. But all is not lost! Her friend, Kim Hall, has started a GoFundMe and posted this on Sheila's Conscious Conversation FB page:

"CALLING ALL PUZZLE PIECE COLLECTORS! WE NEED YOUR HELP, FRIENDS!!!!

Our trusted friend and Puzzle Piece Collector Sheila Corona could use some blessings this weekend. We all have, at one point or another, relied heavily on and/or greatly enjoyed reading or watching the information Sheila shares through the Friends of Conscious Conversation Central Facebook page and other similar pages. If you've followed Sheila for any time, you also know that there are some important activities coming up in just a couple of weeks that you KNOW she very much wants to observe in person so that she can share that news with us as she has in the past.

Our friend has had some unexpected expenses lately which is threatening her ability to attend those activities, and we are asking for a little boost to help her out.

We need this help immediately, friends. Sheila would never ask anything of anyone, but because we all love her so dearly and rely so much on her updates, let's bless her ABUNDANTLY this weekend to reduce the stress she's currently experiencing! Any and every little bit helps and we know she would be SO unbelievably grateful!

Yours in Love, Light and Gratitude, Fellow Puzzle Piece Collectors"
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Conscio ... onCentral/

I'm going to have to agree with Kim and admit that I greatly enjoyed watching the information Sheila provided during the course of Heather's trial. I believe Sheila is in NC, so I'm not exactly sure why she needs $750 for a five hour drive, but whatever. Let's help Sheila get to Knoxville! :sarcasmon:

https://www.gofundme.com/blessings-for-the-puzzle-piece
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Maybe we could pony up the seven fiddy if Sheila agrees to a no-holds-barred Quatloos/Fogbow interview.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Preview to keep up interest:

https://youtu.be/FEh7RDvfvEo
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:58 am Preview to keep up interest:

https://youtu.be/FEh7RDvfvEo
Just watched it. Looking forward to the extended sane person's take of the I-UVers :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Alan Page knows what's going on:
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-i-sen ... e-to-that/
alan page says :REPLY
July 15, 2018 at 9:46 am
It might be helpful to have a dialogue about what has to happen for the OPPT UCC filings to actually have an affect on our current culture – I do not pretend to have any real information in this regard other than attempts to stitch together Heather’s claims and info from BZ and Paul MacDonald.

1. Heather claims to have filed an array of legal UCC filings that called every major player in the governing, legal and financial community to rebut statements contained in the UCC filings of gross criminality as described in Document 98 of this Federal case.
2. She acted to allegedly protect POTUS during June 2017 and expose those who had not been removed from power in the challenged groups.
3. We have two powerful Executive Orders 13818 and 13844
4. Heather’s acts to expose those who had not been removed 6 years after the filings were ignored by the Federal Court. So we have a double standard of legal practice. On the one hand Heather has demonstrated unrebutted UCC filings presented at many levels that can be “legally” ignored, and yet UCC filings are the basis of all everyday commerce (both for trade and banking).

So, there are some questions that must be asked:
1. If POTUS is truly going to make the two EOs (13818, 13844) work, he needs to stay in power until the swamp can be drained?
2. If what Heather and Randy did was legal (for whatever reason), then this will bring into question the legality of the presence of POTUS?
3. Previous comments have recognized that there was too little public awareness and acceptance of the OPPT existence and filings or the possible outcomes and how to use them. This situation still exists and appears that POTUS is both aware of this issue and carefully putting in place the steps to help everyone wake up. This will not happen over night and premature removal of evil may disable the needed communication of the current situation?
4. The Trump – Putin meeting happens tomorrow. The outcomes of this and other changes mentioned in other IUV posts (Brexit and German ties to Russia for energy) may cause the lack of awareness to change rapidly (or not)?
5. POTUS has given Senior Executive Service members room to show who they really are and then removed them for cause? This may still be happening in the case of EO 13844? and it may take some time to play out?
6. Is it possible that Heather and Randy must remain sequestered until the swamp is drained a little more before the UCC filings and Heather’s TADD solutions can be made to work?
Someone should Let Alan know that some of his questions aren't structured as questions. Also, #6 will be the excuse given for the grifter's hero's prison terms.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Alan inadvertently manages to make one true statement and then proceeds to build his cloud castles on a foundation of not only false but fractically WRONG premises. All the while proving that he isn't interested in anything BUT "proving" HAT's fantasies by using her fantasy's as proof.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Resume wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:23 pm Alan Page knows what's going on:
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-i-sen ... e-to-that/
6. Is it possible that Heather and Randy must remain sequestered until the swamp is drained a little more before the UCC filings and Heather’s TADD solutions can be made to work?
Someone should Let Alan know that some of his questions aren't structured as questions. Also, #6 will be the excuse given for the grifter's hero's prison terms.
I think you are right on with this observation. I recall that Heather or her followers said almost exactly that when she was arrested. Something about how she was selflessly sacrificing herself to put the government on trial to get them to admit that the secret government accounts were real. It all sounded like messianic delusion.

Only problem is that her defense mostly consisted of writing "rejected" on the prosecution's filings and advancing some nonsense in court that the prosecution and the jury went through like a runaway train through Kleenex. No real attempt to do what she promised her followers.

Only thing is that this time, Alan's comment presumes that someone else will have to "drain the swamp." Heather's version said that was a done deal, when she "foreclosed on the government" in 2012.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

ssmith wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:11 am
I'm going to have to agree with Kim and admit that I greatly enjoyed watching the information Sheila provided during the course of Heather's trial. I believe Sheila is in NC, so I'm not exactly sure why she needs $750 for a five hour drive, but whatever. Let's help Sheila get to Knoxville! :sarcasmon:

https://www.gofundme.com/blessings-for-the-puzzle-piece
She’ll need a hotel room for a few days, because the Truth will finally be revealed on Tuesday and the whole world will erupt in jubilant celebration. Or something.
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
notorial dissent

Alan sort of got one other thing right, again by accident, HAT and the Bean are going to be "sequestered" for quite some time to come 'cause that swamp ain't a goin' nowhere, and it's been there a long time already. HAT'S followers don't think, they believe, and that is a dangerous and important distinction and difference.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:42 am Only thing is that this time, Alan's comment presumes that someone else will have to "drain the swamp." Heather's version said that was a done deal, when she "foreclosed on the government" in 2012.
She was more specific than that last August. It was imminent.
HATJ: And I want Everyone to be aware, That People, that were in the former controllers positions and overseers positions. Are paying attention.
BZ: Excellent
HATJ: It IS Helping Them Make New Choices. And I just want that to be clear.
It'll take me a while to dig out the exact quote I'm looking for, as it's in one of the other I-UV call transcripts with BZ (and could be anywhere) but HATJ said categorically that "the families" (yeah, you know, the Rothchilds and the other 5 families) had agreed to relinquish control back in August 2017. Still waiting :whistle:

Addendum:
Call on 6th August 2017
[11:54:59 AM] Terran/AK: From a prior call today: Just spoke with Heather she said the families are talking about dismissing this. They know they lost and they don’t like the way this is flowing. She thinks she might not have to leave DC…

[11:55:49 AM] Terran/AK: Just got another call… things are flowing fast now. She’s released the families from any legal retribution and liability for jailing her.

[11:56:25 AM] Terran/AK: They are working to get the case dismissed and everyone have access to their funds.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

HAT's talent for predicting and maintaining time lines is to say the least, negligible, about on par with her followers getting a glimmer of reality.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The unanswered question is how does she know what the families are planning? Is she channeling the information? Telepathy? Is Betts or Langenstein or some unknown person feeding her fake info? Is she making it up to string Bill along?
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Apologies to Paul Simon.

Well they're on their way
We know just where they're going
They're on their way
They're off doing time
Goodbye Sheila, Sheila Corona

Seein' Beane and the Toocher
Down by the prison yard
Seein' Beane and the Toocher
Down by the prison yard . . .

Sorry, it's been bouncing around in my head for awhile now.
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

Speaking of Sheila (I lasted 30 sec.): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lafGFid ... ture=share