UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

He Who Knows
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by He Who Knows »

Last edited by He Who Knows on Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Shes just dialled 999 to report the theft of her house by the police.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:08 am From what I can gather from her live feed, the crew arrived at 6 AM, ignored the protests of Mr. Ellis, (the Equity Lawyer) and evicted her in a normal manner. A few hours later a couple of people have turned up to join her on the pavement outside and EWE has vanished, possibly on some vital pseudo-legal mission, possibly to get some breakfast, who knows.
She claims her mortgage has been paid, but in my opinion possibly not with actual money.
She seems pretty calm, really.
Most likely with one of her SwissIndo majik bonds or some other pretend money of some kind. It would seem reality came calling and wouldn't be denied.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BankofSwissindo
Swabby
Swabby

Post by BankofSwissindo »

STATEMENT FROM THE DIRECTORS OF SWISSINDO

It has come to our attention that one of our customers has been removed from her property. This has made us very miffed.

We note that the name of the illegal writ mover was the Britannia Building Society. This clearly demonstrates that this was an act of state terrorism by the nation of Britannia. We put The Queen and the other lizards; Political leaders: Theresa May, Vince Cable, Nicola Sturgeon, and the other one; The Mayor of Londinium Sadiq Khan; Ed Sheeran; Ant McPartland; and Dame Judy Dench on notice of charges of criminal fraud and/or embezzlement.

Anyone else facing fraudulent charges, please download our Debt Burden Liberation Certificate and hand to your creditors and follow these simple instructions:

1) Stand on your right leg
2) Cross the fingers of your left hand behind your back.
3) Hand to High Court Enforcement Officer
4) Intone out loud: "Non consensus! Non consensus! Non consensus!"

Note: Failure to perform all four steps in the correct order may invalidate your debt liberation.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Very miffed
Well we definitely can't have that, just not at all done.

You're precious.
:snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Good to know that someone is taking Neelu's plight seriously. Her unwavering loyalty to Swissindo and her comical earnest efforts to negotiate her Certificate were an example to us all.

However, under the Disability Discrimination Act, the method of effective use could be illegal as it excludes people with no right leg, people with no left hand, people with balancing difficulties and dumb (differently voiced?) people.

I advise that these problems should be addressed as a matter of urgency.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

She's done a Crawford! On one of those vids she says she's paid £150 (k) on a loan of £65 (k). I'll bet she had a IO mortgage and the £65k is the capital she hasn't paid off. We are looking at a 1.5 x Crawford.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

If anyone is doubting whether there is any FOTL still left in Neelu, as opposed to just being a couple of sarnies short of a picnic, don't worry: "Told them I don't require their services." Textbook Freeman gibberish there!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:55 am She's done a Crawford! On one of those vids she says she's paid £150 (k) on a loan of £65 (k). I'll bet she had a IO mortgage and the £65k is the capital she hasn't paid off. We are looking at a 1.5 x Crawford.
She's certainly scored big on that. From a while ago, this is her version of events. £3k arrears.

:beatinghorse:
longdog

Post by longdog »

How would the death of her niece entitle her to £100,000,000 even if that death had been due to negligence / dark forces rather than the congenital abnormalities which sadly took her?

Since when have aunts been entitled to compensation for the death of nieces? It's almost as if Neelu were trying to profit from a tragedy. :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Her house was bought for £154,000 in 2000.

So I put numbers into the Money Saving Expert mortgage calculator. Assuming a £140,000 mortgage, the amount outstanding after 18 years would have been £65,000 which would have meant she'd have paid around £214,000 principle + interest BUT she'd have paid off £75,000 capital and would have equity in the house of £89,000. However, she says herself that she was behind for £3,000 so she'd have had charges added to that, but that would still be only 3 months worth of non-payments.

Now, I was in a similar position 5 years ago. Relatively large equity but arrears and a reduced income. A mortgagee has to follow strict rules before undertaking repossession proceedings and show that they have done all they can to avoid it. My lender extended the length of the mortgage to reduce the monthly payments and the extra slack I had was used to pay off the arrears. Once they were cleared we reduced the length of the mortgage and I started paying the higher amount again.

I can only conclude that Neelu started to believe her own woo and completely failed to co-operate with them for a judge to grant repossession.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

:haha: :haha: Someones not been keeping up!

And what was her "lawyer" doing there at 6AM? - Is he living there? :shrug: :wink:

Come to think about it anyone know what happened to her husband/partner (she must have had one at some stage as she has a son).
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:10 pmI can only conclude that Neelu started to believe her own woo and completely failed to co-operate with them for a judge to grant repossession.
On at least stage of the process she didn't even bother to turn up in her defence. "Upon hearing the Solicitor's agent for the Claimant and the Defendant not attending"
https://butlincat.files.wordpress.com/2 ... -order.pdf
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq1agUkimnE
Not to worry she can always fall back on this for employment...... :snicker:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

She should have a wodge of cash left if the Zoopla estimate is anywhere near correct:
Property details for
3 Peel Drive, Clayhall, Ilford IG5 0JR

Property value
£470,000

Range: £428,000 - £513,000

Of course , that doesn't account for her inevitable upcoming actions to ruin the sale or drag out legal action.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Wozzle wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:23 pm Come to think about it anyone know what happened to her husband/partner (she must have had one at some stage as she has a son).
This is unfounded and rather cruel speculation, but I imagine that her husband/partner pulled the ejection handle after the Crazy Lady Alarm went off. If he is indeed out of the picture, he should count himself extremely fortunate. Just think of the expense and embarrassment that he has been spared!
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Angie Power-Disney · 12:58 Heartbroken for you <3
May your case be like Tom Crawfords and your home reinstated with compensation and profound apologies
Ms Power Disney shows her usual grasp of the situation.
ArthurWankspittle

May your case be like Tom Crawfords and your home reinstated with compensation and profound apologies
Fixed for reality.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:28 pm Shes at the RCJ already

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 028471058/
Given up watching that. Whinge whinge whinge, corruption, evidence, stolen house, stolen van..... There's 7.4 million of us? What? There's barely 74 of you. And if a corrupt judge in a corrupt court gave the corrupt lender a corrupt writ of possession, why are you running to a court?