Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Jeffrey »

In case it's not obvious, BZ (who seems to be getting this from Heather) is citing Q conspiracy theories about Strozk and the deep state etc as proof that there actually was a threat against POTUS. Of course, they're ignoring that Heather didn't come up with this story about a threat on Trump until January. Q and the storm conspiracy theory surfaced in October, 3 months after Randy was arrested. Importantly, why you needed to buy a $500,000 RV to warn Trump about the deep state is never explained. And of course it's a complete retcon and contradicts Heather's original story of going to the White House to a meeting set up by either Karl Langenstein or Jonathan Betts to release the TDA accounts.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Because Randy hates to fly.

:shrug:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

Resume wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:08 am
ssmith wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:45 pm For whatever reason, BZ decided to publish some of the emails sent to Heather and her responses. Notably absent were emails to any of her family:
As I noted above, Heather found it more important to line up her marks. She'll need idiots willing to keep her commisary account funded.
Apologizes. I didn't see you had already posted Heather's email to Bill, but it was obvious to both of us that her thoughts were anywhere but on her family. Great minds....
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

She's just a self-possessed, self-obsessed con-artist. Now she is a convicted felon on top of all that. She seems to have ruined her family with all her nonsense and that's a shame; I don't see prison doing her a lick of good and that too is a shame.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Resume wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:09 pm I don't see prison doing her a lick of good and that too is a shame.
Yup. In a way, I envy Heather. She is so far removed from reality that prison won't bother her much. She'll keep having the same queen bee attitude, making the same demands, and filing the same idiotic documents as now. They'll just be about prison conditions instead of her court case, or her attempts to foreclose the world.

Her insanity will help her cope, BZ Riger and Bill Ferguson will keep her in creature comforts, and her life won't be much worse than before.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

There's always the hope that she's sent to a medium- or high-security prison and pisses off the other inmates to get a serious beat-down or two.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

That’s a smidge too far.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Randy is getting too much time for a medium security prison, so I think, on top of his winning personality and demonstrated ability to make friends in jail, he's going to have a pretty rough time of it.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I agree, although in all honesty, Randy It is such a sweet and charming and endearing individual that I am quite sure he would have a really hard time no matter where he ends up, and yeah with that sentences he's not going to a country club.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He's likely to spend a lot of time in protective solitary, and he might just go clinically nuts. I mean, talking back to the voices in his head nuts.
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:46 am He's likely to spend a lot of time in protective solitary, and he might just go clinically nuts. I mean, talking back to the voices in his head nuts.
Are you sure he's not there already?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Heather rejects more stuff:
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... ment-hatj/

Plenty of nunc pro tunc and other Heatherese gibberish.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Now she's been sentenced, they could stop all her nonsense by simply refusing to give her red ink. It's established common law precedence that legal filings have no power without the red thumb print :snicker:

Hadn't spotted this before... she's also been fined $100 :shock:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

Does Heather really think all the scribbling of Due Rejection, Without Dishonor, for Due Cause with the red thumbprint all over these documents will cause the prison doors to spring wide open and she'll be a free woman? Her thumb has to be permanently stained from all the ink she's used in the last year.

The judge said that she was of sound mind (not sure of exact wording), but isn't the commonly accepted definition of crazy - "doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"?
notorial dissent

There is a difference between crazy and legally sane. HAT is considered to be legally sane, it isn't the same thing AS her not being crazy. She is insane by most of the standard definitions, just not the legal one. So it's off to jail she goes.
woodworker
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by woodworker »

ssmith wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:29 pm Does Heather really think all the scribbling of Due Rejection, Without Dishonor, for Due Cause with the red thumbprint all over these documents will cause the prison doors to spring wide open and she'll be a free woman? Her thumb has to be permanently stained from all the ink she's used in the last year.

The judge said that she was of sound mind (not sure of exact wording), but isn't the commonly accepted definition of crazy - "doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different results"?
HATJ is not insane, she just realizes that the rest of us are not as smart as she is. :sarcasmon: Actually, I do believe that, in addition to her being a grifter, etc., that she is so far down the rabbit hole that she actually believe that, yes, the prison doors will swing wide open, crowds will be applauding, and tRump will be there to anoint her with holy oils (and none of that imitation WD-40 stuff, she wants the real WD-40).

RZ is the one that interests me more as he seems to really believe all this nonsense now.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Sheila and the girls have already moved on to a new guru. There’s close to zero discussion of the sentencing. Less than a dozen comments total. OPPT is dead once again.

As to the judge, I think he had to say that because the PSR said that. I think the judge realizes Heather is missing a few screws particularly after she told him in court the entire case was the result of her and Randy being framed by Bill Gates Sr.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:06 pm Sheila and the girls have already moved on to a new guru. There’s close to zero discussion of the sentencing. Less than a dozen comments total. OPPT is dead once again.

As to the judge, I think he had to say that because the PSR said that. I think the judge realizes Heather is missing a few screws particularly after she told him in court the entire case was the result of her and Randy being framed by Bill Gates Sr.
I think Sheila has on last good cry in her. Beaner's sentencing should trigger her and perhaps we'll be treated to a tearful reading of whatever babblings Randy dribbles out before the judge lays the hammer.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Who wants to bet they don't even show up for Randy's sentencing hearing. As his family has also written him off, (is that a familiar theme?) he might get his 15 minutes of fame, and his 15-17 in the joint, all alone. No one will even be there to hear his epic dissertation to the court.

If a Sovereign Citizen babbles to an empty gallery at their sentencing, is it still gibberish?

(that was a lame attempt at "If a tree falls in the forest, does it make any sound" thing, if anyone can do better, feel free)
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

I will wager the content of my TDA vs yours that Sheila shows up to witness Randy going up the river.