Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AndyPandy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by AndyPandy »

ManontheClaphamBus wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:53 pm Example of no case to answer - I remember a motorist being summonsed for exceeding a variable speed limit on the M25, but when the prosecution evidence was provided, it showed a very quiet motorway and no reason for a restrictive speed limit, so as the motorist was adhering to the national speed limit, the case was dismissed.
I seem to remember the guy that defended himself against paying a fine for taking his daughter out of school for a holiday pleading 'no case to answer'.

He did end up losing at the Supreme Court but I don't recall him being of the Footle fraternity.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's not that the "no case to answer" isn't a valid response or theory but it DOESN'T work the way they think it does or mean what they seem to think it means. The US equivalent would probably be the "no jurisdiction" argument. They think that claiming it automatically stops everything and that is it, which it does right up until the judge comes back and says "oh yes I do because...." and then goes right on leaving the stunned sovcit with their jaw flapping. It works if you can show there isn't jurisdiction, but you do have to do that little bit, and just saying the majik wurdz doesn't cut it. They never seem to get that part though.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The point of all this being: someone getting proper legal advice (and heeding it) wouldn't plead "no case to answer" as Princess Shoutypants tried to do initially.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Looking at a few solicitors' websites it appears that she is being a little premature. A "no case to answer" submission can be made at the end of the prosecution evidence and before the defence starts theirs.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:40 am Looking at a few solicitors' websites it appears that she is being a little premature. A "no case to answer" submission can be made at the end of the prosecution evidence and before the defence starts theirs.
TheNewSaint is of course quite right. Not that it would most likely make any difference if she did it at the right time. I'd say she is either looking to get her solicitor in trouble or else lose one.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Yowsers! This two-year-old thread has had 124,674 views which is even more than the 'Freemanesque Babblings...' thread that totals lots of freeman idiots - not just one!
Is this even more views than Tom Crawford at its peak?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

TheHallouminati wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:50 am Yowsers! This two-year-old thread has had 124,674 views which is even more than the 'Freemanesque Babblings...' thread that totals lots of freeman idiots - not just one!
Is this even more views than Tom Crawford at its peak?
Can't be, because Tom Crawford had multiple 100-page threads over several years. Rekha Patel has just this one thread.
doublelong
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by doublelong »

https://soundcloud.com/user-381142595/t ... d-registry
Tunkashila V HM Land Registry
Are they full of shit or delusional or both? :brickwall:
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

doublelong wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:56 pm https://soundcloud.com/user-381142595/t ... d-registry
Typical fmotl behaviour, bully a public servant by quoting all manner of matters which you know well they will be unable to deal with. If you are lucky they may say something that could be misconstrued and used later to cause confusion and level accusations. None of it will in anyway affect the inevitable outcome but it makes them feel good about themselves.

Neelu’s phone call to the RCJ Out of Hours Clerk is another classic example of this reprehensible behaviour.

They are oxygen thieves who should be taken off the ration strength and left to forage for food!

TheRambler
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

doublelong wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:56 pm https://soundcloud.com/user-381142595/t ... d-registry
I just tried to view the document; but I got a notice that the document was either not found or may have been removed.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:29 pm
I just tried to view the document; but I got a notice that the document was either not found or may have been removed.
You’re right, it has been removed. I had listened to it just prior to making my post. In all honesty, you didn’t really miss anything, just a load of pseudo legal drivel laced with partial truths.

TheRambler
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

That link has since been deleted, but there's a new post on their Facebook page:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 1534497859
BREAKING NEWS:

It is really important that anyone who is purporting to be executing a writ is executing an original instrument that has been indorsed / endorsed (on the back) pursuant to Courts Act 2003, Schedule 7, para 7.

[Text of the above act]

Just so we are CLEAR....

1. You cannot be executing and enforcing a WRIT that is not the original which has been endorsed by each person whose handled the instrument starting with the NAMED PERSON IT IS MADE OUT TO.

2. A PHOTOCOPY OF A WRIT IS NOT SOMETHING WHICH THEY CAN USE TO EXECUTE OR ENFORCE BECAUSE IT IS NOT GOING TO BE INDORSED/ENDORSED.

3. A COPY ON A TABLET IS NOT CAPABLE OF BEING INDORSED / ENDORSED.

4. I HAVE EVIDENCE IN MY POSSESSION THAT HIGH COURT ENFORCEMENT GROUP LIMITED HAVE ONLY EVER HAD PHOTOCOPIES ON THE DAY AND A COPY ON THEIR TABLET. THAT MEANS EVERY SINGLE EVICTION CARRIED OUT BY HCE GROUP LIMITED IS UNLAWFUL.

5. PLEASE JOIN THE FOLLOWING GROUP IF YOU HAVE BEEN AFFECTED.

facebook.com/groups/landandpropertyfraudvictimsunite

ITS TIME TO TAKE A GROUP ACTION
They just discovered the Tom Crawford argument, and are taking it to an absurd extreme.

Rambler, was this the topic of the Soundcloud file?
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

The New Saint,

post #81 on McDowell’s Thread refers:
Peter McDowell has posted his conversation with a very nice Geordie Land Registry call centre guy who was very sympathetic to Big Chief Sitting Bullshit's plight of having his house 'stolen'.
I thought it a pity, though, that clueless Pete couldn't be put through to someone higher up the foodchain who could perhaps give him a lesson in property law, since that's the element of his NVQ course which he persistently fails to grasp.
There was no mention at all of the Chancery Division Court Order which, as a lay person I would've thought supersedes any of Peter McDowell's RX's - rather like a Royal Flush would hammer a couple of pairs in a game of poker.
He kindly gave out his mobile phone number to all who'd care to listen to the end of this 30 minute painful exchange - useful in the event that someone may enlighten him about Land & Property Law - hopefully before his last NVQ exam.
https://soundcloud.com/user-381142595/t ... d-registry
TheRambler
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Rambler, thanks for the report. Looks like the usual sovcit game of "call the authorities and ask general questions."
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

He Who Knows wrote:
Now that the 'legal advice' of Peter McDowell and Ken Thompson has been replaced by Robert Lizar Solicitors, Shape-shifter Wrecka has moved on.
See the Peter McDowell thread for the current status of their friendship.
Whoops sorry, I was wrong about Peter McDowell and Rekha Patel falling out. She's back on his friends list.
I wonder if she's ditched Robert Lizar solicitors yet? I guess we'll all find out at Manchester and Salford Magistrates on Tues 31st...
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AnOwlCalledSage

It's Rekha's big day tomorrow in the magistrate court. Judging by the gap in posts, it would seem she's been behaving herself.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

Bump!

Anyone know of the result of the magistrates hearing? Tunkashila Limited have remained silent, but still found time to post nonsense about Guy Taylor.
The world has lost another man who worked tirelessly for truth and justice. May Guy rest in peace. My condolences to Linda, his family, his friends and all those whom lives he touched. Xx
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

My condolences to Linda, his family, his friends and all those whomse lives he touched. Xx
Fixed.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:56 pm
My condolences to Linda, his family, his friends and all those whomse lives he touched FUCKED. Xx
Fixed.
Really fixed it for you
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.