Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

This circular reasoning by the FOTLers is getting tedious. I don't know why there isn't one easy to read explanation, either from the Government or the High Court Enforcement Group to shut them up once and for all. Instead you have to trawl through pages of information to get anything that remotely looks relevant. :shrug:

Writ 66 is just one of a number of downloadable forms, so what makes a genuine writ? Civil Rules Part 83 appears to deal with this matter.

It speaks of three documents. The judgement, the request and the writ.

So, if I have it right, there will be the original judgement. This is what bears the judge's signature and it is only this that bears the judge's signature.

There is then a request for a writ which must be signed by the creditor or their solicitors, and the judgement or an office copy of the judgement must be presented to the clerk.

On payment of the fee the clerk will then issue and seal an actual writ. There will be one original copy of the sealed writ which has to have the correct date of sealing on it.

Additionally from a FoI request there is the following helpful extract:
In neither the Civil nor Family jurisdictions is there a prescribed form for the seal.

CPR r.2.6 and FPR r29.7 state that the court may place the seal on the document by hand; or by printing a facsimile of the seal on the document whether electronically or otherwise. There is therefore no requirement for an embossed seal; a print of the court seal could (and usually will) be integral in the word-processed order or by way of a rubber stamp.
(My highlighting)

Additionally the FoI helpfully points out that button seals are only applicable to High Court judgements.

In conclusion, the numpty only needs to look at the top right corner to see the official seal. It's the big circular stamp! :brickwall:

Addendum

Found this:
Where sealing or signature is required, failure to seal the order would have no effect on the legality or effect of the court order. The legality and effect of the order is created by the announcement of the judge, magistrate or justices’ legal
adviser, not by a court officer committing it to paper. The primary effect of sealing is to authenticate the order so that it is admissible in evidence or in other proceedings, for example foreign enforcement.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Thank you for taking the time to summarise that.

No surprises there, I think, except to the enthusiasts for wet ink signatures, etc.

I think it can be taken for granted that however embellished and illuminated, on paper, parchment, vellum or unicorn skin, no writ would ever meet the approval of the fraudulent writ brigade.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I have some Latin for these FMOTL- “pseudologia fantastica”.

They all suffer from it.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:00 am Thank you for taking the time to summarise that.

No surprises there, I think, except to the enthusiasts for wet ink signatures, etc.

I think it can be taken for granted that however embellished and illuminated, on paper, parchment, vellum or unicorn skin, no writ would ever meet the approval of the fraudulent writ brigade.
That would be it in a nutshell, pun intended.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

What a tit!

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 3196295256

Chrisy Morris' latest moment of genius. Pleased as punch he's tricked an Enforcement Agent into claiming he's a High Court Enforcement Officer.

Except if you listen to it, he didn't. The start of the conversation is:

CM: "Are you an enforcement officer (pause), or agent"
Mr Y: "Yes"

[Note: Officer is High Court, Agent is Magistrates or County Court]

To save you the effort, Cwisy tries to goad him into saying he can force entry for a PCN debt, which he never does and quite categorically states:

Mr Y: "I wouldn't break into anyone's house for anything."

Mr Y plays it with a straight bat up until the point that Cwisy says:

CM: "I'd rather shit in my hands and clap."

Mr. Y clocks what's going on and starts having a bit of fun: "Anyone can break in" and "I work at McDonald's" (see what he did there?)

Doubly ironic as Neelu smugly posted this 9 hours before her own visit from a High Court Enforcement Officer, who does have the power to break in!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Oh dear, Cwisy giving his followers misinformation: "If it's a civil debt they can't force entry".
Wrong.
High Court Enforcement Agents force entry all the time for civil debts. Even when they're carrying a writ without a judge's wet ink signature and embossed seal. Photocopies suffice.
How many times does he have to watch Can't Pay We'll Take it Away before this sinks into his thick head?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AnOwlCalledSage

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:19 am Oh dear, Cwisy giving his followers misinformation: "If it's a civil debt they can't force entry".
Wrong.
Agree, his advice is stupidly wrong.

However, I think the purpose of this particular call was to trick an enforcement agent (formerly a Magistrates/County Court bailiff) to say he could force entry so he could impart to his acolytes his secret knowledge that they can't. It's why he stuck to a PCN in his example.

What he doesn't tell them is that any debt over £600 can be turned into a High Court writ and the fee for doing so can be added to the bill at which point, as you say, they can force entry.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

This has to be one of the biggest and best fails to date.

http://www.chrisymorris.com

One year after it’s much celebrated inception, no further updates.

Seems Morris is fast losing support on his frequently updated FB also.

Good riddance!
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Looks like Chrisy Morris's 4-month bail has come to an end with No Further Action...
Trolls fail again.

The group that includes Jamie Barnes, Patrick Byrne, Russ Mcgarry (Manchester one), Roy Blackburn, Tammie Wakefield, Div Richardson, Colin Potter, Brian Alan Davies/Badda Bing and a whole host of other twisted wallys wasn't able to get me to bite, even with the help of Essex police and the financial backing of the bailiff/banking industry.

It's a good bit of Karma now that they might have to explain the death threats and such.

The allegations made against Roy Blackburn that relate to Silver End Youth Football Club can now be asked by myself to him now. No more bail conditions.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

He Who Knows wrote: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:58 am Looks like Chrisy Morris's 4-month bail has come to an end with No Further Action...
Trolls fail again.

The group that includes Jamie Barnes, Patrick Byrne, Russ Mcgarry (Manchester one), Roy Blackburn, Tammie Wakefield, Div Richardson, Colin Potter, Brian Alan Davies/Badda Bing and a whole host of other twisted wallys wasn't able to get me to bite, even with the help of Essex police and the financial backing of the bailiff/banking industry.

It's a good bit of Karma now that they might have to explain the death threats and such.

The allegations made against Roy Blackburn that relate to Silver End Youth Football Club can now be asked by myself to him now. No more bail conditions.
Is he talking out of his rear again?

What bail conditions relating to what?

What allegations? If he thinks it’s allegations of peadophiles he should report it the police rather than take it upon himself to investigate, wait who are we kidding, that wouldn’t draw his supporters in.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Well, well well who'd a thought it? Chrisy Morris is the son of a mason from the LGR no less.
"This recording is taken from the main recording when Chrisy Morris signed up for the BNP and the contact concerning Essex police and Guns met with RB and CM at the Mill House Hotel in Maldon.
Also present were two councillors from Maldon."

https://soundcloud.com/heidi-seek/morris-father-a-mason
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Roy Blackburn (Chrisy's ex friend) posted these recordings on "The Failings of fmotl" recorded when they were both at a BNP dinner. Here's one of Chrisy explaining to his BNP chums why his neglected childhood has led to him becoming an angry adult.
https://soundcloud.com/heidi-seek/norri ... the-masons
notorial dissent

You know, that is the first and probably only thing Chrisy has ever said that I half way believe, and we're back to "it's someone else's fault" again. I can't imagine what his father was like, or then maybe I can, or he's just lying again.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
King Lud
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by King Lud »

So despite his denials of being a racist or even in the BNP, here we find him at a BNP fundraiser. Not surprising that he's a liar of course. It still begs the question of how he can stand as BNP candidate but not be a member.
notorial dissent

King Lud wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:54 am So despite his denials of being a racist or even in the BNP, here we find him at a BNP fundraiser. Not surprising that he's a liar of course. It still begs the question of how he can stand as BNP candidate but not be a member.
They aren't picky?? They're short of bodies?? Would be my guess, and YES, HE'S. A. LIAR.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

King Lud wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:54 am So despite his denials of being a racist or even in the BNP, here we find him at a BNP fundraiser. Not surprising that he's a liar of course. It still begs the question of how he can stand as BNP candidate but not be a member.
These are the official rules - see paras 1.13 to 1.16 for details. In order to stand as a BNP candidate, Chrisy will have to be authorized by the BNP and obtain a certificate from them, but it's up to the BNP whether or not he's required to be a member in order to get the certificate. Note that the rules allow a candidate to stand for two or more parties at the same time, as long as all the parties authorize the candidate - I didn't realize that myself.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

It's one of the wonders of parliamentary democracy. Under the laws of Canada the prime minister is not required to be a Canadian citizen or even a resident of Canada. In fact the Prime Minster does not even have to be a member of the party in power or be a member of parliament. I assume UK rules are the same.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:17 pm It's one of the wonders of parliamentary democracy. Under the laws of Canada the prime minister is not required to be a Canadian citizen or even a resident of Canada. In fact the Prime Minster does not even have to be a member of the party in power or be a member of parliament. I assume UK rules are the same.
Yes, the Queen can (theoretically) appoint anyone she likes as Prime Minister - they just have to be a member of the Privy Council, which comes ex officio. This requires swearing an oath to the Queen, but this is just a formality (as there have been many Privy Councillors with openly republican sympathies), and there's no extra citizenship requirement. I assume that the appointment of a Prime Minister from a state that was actually at war with the UK might get that PM into trouble as regards treason with their native country, but they'd be OK as far as the UK constitution is concerned.
AnOwlCalledSage

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:17 pm It's one of the wonders of parliamentary democracy. Under the laws of Canada the prime minister is not required to be a Canadian citizen or even a resident of Canada. In fact the Prime Minster does not even have to be a member of the party in power or be a member of parliament. I assume UK rules are the same.
To be an MP you can be a Commonwealth citizen or a Republic of Ireland citizen. Different rules apply for local councillors.

The Prime Minister is an appointment by the Queen and is person most likely to command the confidence of the House of Commons. There are non-statutory rules and conventions around this and the major parties have their own rules which would prevent it from happening but you are correct, from a constitutional point of view, you don't have to be an MP.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

In the real world a Canadian prime minister is always going to be a Canadian citizen (but, unlike the US, not necessarily born in Canada) and the head of the party in power. But these are conventions, not legal requirements.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs