Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Chaos wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:49 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:33 pm I was surprised to hear Youssef sticking up for Heather,
rekindled hope for some action?
In which case, he'd be getting some "stiff" competition from Bill Ferguson, who appears to have been a wanna-be love slave for Heather for a number of years. Apparently, she thanked Ferguson once for some trivial thing he did, and it's been enough to keep him hanging on in hopes of something more. I just don't understand guys who go for women who are basically certifiable. It's like girls who go for "bad boys" but a thousand times more twisted and bizarre.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

With respect to a prior or two post:

Re: Heather being a productive member of society.

There are many mental disorders which strike suddenly and violently later in life. They can take a person out of normal societal interactions and dump them into a cesspool of paranoia, narcissism, and other disorders which leave the person marginally functional in society.

For those who remember him, David Merrill was once a fully functional adult. He was married, had a child, and held down a fairly significant job. But, something happened (if I may be so bold as to say 'within his brain') which changed all that. IMO, there was some sort of mental disorder. Easy enough to connect the dots to Heather and quite a few others.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

More theater for the sycophants:
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... l-ledgers/

It's the Final Call and Final Original Clearing and Settlement, dammit.

This time, for sure.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Resume wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:20 am More theater for the sycophants:
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... l-ledgers/

It's the Final Call and Final Original Clearing and Settlement, dammit.

This time, for sure.
Yeah, these filings aren't even about the case, but the stupid factualized trusts. Including a bunch of crap Charles Miller, Heather's mentor, filed in Washington state in 2011. Last-ditch attempt to get them on the record, I guess.
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

Today is Randy's big day. Sheila has already checked in via Facebook live stream: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Conscio ... _7ma6LfJ98

But wait, there's more.... Heather calls 'checkmate' on the court. Could this be Randy's 'Get Out of Jail Free' card? Sheila has promised to keep the masses updated. (An hour after her live stream, there have been a total of 32 view) Oh well, maybe the rest haven't finished their early morning meditation - or whatever.

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-7-24- ... aring-rkb/

Update: Morning check in email from HATJ
To: bz riger (bzriger@gmail.com)
Subject: RE: (heart) love you. L…
Date: 7/24/2018 4:06:02 AM

perfect and perfectly done!

“10”… how beautiful <3

varlan, et. al., are in a checkmate…in order to ship me off, the clerk has to issue a certified copy of a valid and lawful judgment, but they don’t have one…and it is a metter of record, public and other

they attempt to ship me off, then their personal actions of fraud, human trafficing, slavery, collusion, subversion, conspiracy, and human rights abuses (too many to list) against me, are obvious and a matter of record… rkb same

actors discussing what to do <3

this is my 7-24, tuesday a. m. check-in (happy anniversary to the secret service!)

love you
love all
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like serious denial and delusion to me.

The chumps will of course eat it up and be deeply shocked and appalled when HAT and Randy are hauled off to their separate and hopefully distant prison cells.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

ssmith wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:52 pm varlan, et. al., are in a checkmate…in order to ship me off, the clerk has to issue a certified copy of a valid and lawful judgment, but they don’t have one…and it is a metter of record, public and other
Looks like Heather's made up a new rule. Too bad this isn't Calvinball.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Fascinating to see the fortitude in Sheila and Lisa this morning; the power of true belief in a human mind.
In the face of the objective failure and disaster of Heather & Randy's TDA raid both women are peaceful and strong because in their minds what is unfolding is a necessary scene in a universal drama and the salvation of the world. Just like the true believers who followed jesus 2000 years ago saw his disaster as a necessary universal salvation event. Sheila's broadcast from the courthouse is filled with all the usual signs of religious or magical thinking - astrology, numerology, eschatology, sacred geometry, etc. They will need all their fortitude later today when Randy is sentenced.
(using the christian myth as a salvation myth pattern which has been repeated endlessly throughout human history; and will continue to be recycled as long as humans live on Earth)
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:53 pm
ssmith wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:52 pm varlan, et. al., are in a checkmate…in order to ship me off, the clerk has to issue a certified copy of a valid and lawful judgment, but they don’t have one…and it is a metter of record, public and other
Looks like Heather's made up a new rule. Too bad this isn't Calvinball.
:snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I love the part about "alleged sentencing hearing". Next, I guess that we'll hear about the "alleged prisons" in which she and Randy are incarcerated.

The only thing which worries me is that, with Heather behind bars, she will act as a "jailhouse lawyer" to many other inmates, who will grasp at Heather's proffered straws, and clog up our courts with a blizzard of paper rubbish.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-WtuW- ... YpgDpGtC-6
Randall Keith Beane Sentenced FINAL
155 Months
5 Years Supervised Release
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Does anyone think Harvey Dent or Touchy-Giraffe will feel the slightest bit guilty?

Don't answer!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Athis wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:56 pm Fascinating to see the fortitude in Sheila and Lisa this morning; the power of true belief in a human mind.
In the face of the objective failure and disaster of Heather & Randy's TDA raid both women are peaceful and strong because in their minds what is unfolding is a necessary scene in a universal drama and the salvation of the world. Just like the true believers who followed jesus 2000 years ago saw his disaster as a necessary universal salvation event. Sheila's broadcast from the courthouse is filled with all the usual signs of religious or magical thinking - astrology, numerology, eschatology, sacred geometry, etc. They will need all their fortitude later today when Randy is sentenced.
(using the christian myth as a salvation myth pattern which has been repeated endlessly throughout human history; and will continue to be recycled as long as humans live on Earth)
Scapegoating, substitution atonement and vicarious sacrifice go back a lot further than christian mythology, Constantine just made it stick.

What I see going on with Sheila and Lisa and the rest, is a bunch of fringe believers in denial as their belief is being exposed as fraudulent. It is similar to bigfoot believers or ufo enthusiasts watching as their latest "evidence" is torn apart, grumbling about conspiracies and misinterpretations. They claim -as Sheila, et al, do- that the world is laughing at them and their beliefs due to errors in understanding, not because those beliefs are laughable. The denial is so vigorous because the alternative, the recognition that their beliefs are so silly, would be very uncomfortable. Also, many of them are in denial because of certain mental health issues; When Lisa or Sheila talk about their "feelings" when in the courtroom, etc., these feelings sound more like symptoms than some sort of heightened perception. Instead of being encouraged in their delusion by the likes of a Heather or BZ, they should be gently diverted towards a medical professional. The gurus don't do that because they recognize an easy mark when they see one. Cult leaders cultivate.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

MaritalArtist wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:35 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-WtuW- ... YpgDpGtC-6
Randall Keith Beane Sentenced FINAL
155 Months
5 Years Supervised Release
All is not as it seems . . .

Wait a minute, yeah, yeah it is.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Yes I think you are quite right Resume - it is a universal pattern; and not all particular instances become world religions or even persistent cults. But the underlying pattern is what matters. In my view it emerges from the underlying structure of the psychology of human religious belief.
I dont expect this instance of the pattern will persist beyond the IUV site itself and its straggling followers; but for those true believers these events will not undermine their belief; they will strengthen it. These events will be a sign their beliefs are true and the universal cleanup is going ahead as Divinely ordained.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

All is not as it seems . . . Putting the puzzle pieces together . . . Truly I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place.

It's all just waiting for Godot.*

*Psst, I-UVers, there are no secret accounts, factualized trusts, or Santy Claus. Grow up.
Last edited by Resume on Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

With this crowd they fervently unquestioningly unthinkingly believe, but their attention spans are finite. By this time next month it will probably be HAT and Randy who.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Just under thirteen years all of which we will be paying for. Perhaps there is some truth to the "secret government fund which will take care of me" after all.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

AndyK wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:25 pm Just under thirteen years all of which we will be paying for. Perhaps there is some truth to the "secret government fund which will take care of me" after all.
In Randy's case at least, I'm confident it was only a matter of time before he enjoyed 3 hots and a cot at the public's expense.
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

Heather must be enjoying prison..... describing it at "funtastical". Wonder if Randy feels the same.

In the meantime, it looks like she's getting ready to sue, foreclose, or whatever on the facility she's in for "breech of contract".

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-7-24- ... aring-rkb/

To: bz riger (bzriger@gmail.com)
Subject: RE: (heart) alleged hear…
Date: 7/24/2018 9:58:27 AM

rkb and hatj take it all the way… in unity…and funtastical beyond any imagination <3

…this is noon checkin

we were out all morning 🙂

they are taking all tablets for “inventory”… no guarantee to get back despite the fact we have goldpasses…. went over breach of contract liability (she was adamant that there is no contract when the facility sells goldpasses, writes in their handbook you can keep it on your person for 24 hrs… and there is no breach when they FORCE YOU TO LET IT GO