UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by longdog »

Tevildo wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:20 pm That is a revelation - presumably even Neelu wouldn't fabricate something with this level of checkable detail.
What odds are you giving on that? :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

longdog wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:28 pm
Tevildo wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:20 pm That is a revelation - presumably even Neelu wouldn't fabricate something with this level of checkable detail.
What odds are you giving on that? :snicker:
True, presumptions are generally rebuttable. I'd prefer to leave any actual wagering in the (doubtless very capable) hands of Mr Sunak's legal advisers for the moment, though, if it's all the same. :)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Tevildo wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:20 pmThat is a revelation - presumably even Neelu wouldn't fabricate something with this level of checkable detail.
Did she not claim that Mahatma Ghandi was her grandfather? There doesn't appear to be any way to search posts on Facebook so can't put my finger on it.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

aesmith wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:03 pm
Tevildo wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 2:20 pmThat is a revelation - presumably even Neelu wouldn't fabricate something with this level of checkable detail.
Did she not claim that Mahatma Ghandi was her grandfather? There doesn't appear to be any way to search posts on Facebook so can't put my finger on it.
She also claimed her niece was the reincarnation of a deity/god - and then theres her princess claims
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

aesmith wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:03 pm
True, thinking about it, Neelu's assertion that she was married for a short time into a powerful Indian family is, although not entirely implausible, currently unsubstantiated. Those odds are getting shorter.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Tevildo wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:15 pm True, thinking about it, Neelu's assertion that she was married for a short time into a powerful Indian family is, although not entirely implausible, currently unsubstantiated. Those odds are getting shorter.
I can tell you though, from the Indian sub-continent part of my family heritage, that her claims of "professional status" rings true. There is huge pressure from middle class Asians for their children to become doctors and to marry beneath this level is frowned upon.

I would however say that there is no tradition of arranged marriages as the west perceives it. That is mainly a Pakistani custom. The Indian way is more akin to the tradition of the Jewish Shadchan (matchmaker).
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

The Ugandan Asian connection was revealed many, many pages ago in this thread. I speculated at the time about the psychological effects of this on Neelu who must have been a child or young woman then, wrenched from a probably fairly affluent position in Uganda to what many African asian families faced in Britain, pretty basic living and the need to start all over again.(Many made a great success of this)
There seems to be a believable narrative under the embroidery, but it it is hard to tell what is actual fantasy.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

aesmith wrote
No, that was Rekha Patel who made the claim that Gandhi was her grandfather.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
Siegfried Shrink

He Who Knows wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:55 pm
aesmith wrote
No, that was Rekha Patel who made the claim that Gandhi was her grandfather.
Possibly he was Grandfather to both of them. Not only was he Father to his Country, which may have been more literal than commonly supposed, but he must have been a real babe magnet in that dhoti
AnOwlCalledSage

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:47 pm The Ugandan Asian connection was revealed many, many pages ago in this thread. I speculated at the time about the psychological effects of this on Neelu who must have been a child or young woman then, wrenched from a probably fairly affluent position in Uganda to what many African asian families faced in Britain, pretty basic living and the need to start all over again.(Many made a great success of this)
There seems to be a believable narrative under the embroidery, but it it is hard to tell what is actual fantasy.
I got the impression it was her husband who was born there not Neelu.
So although my ex-husband was born in East Africa and his family had lived there since 1839 and his family had lived there since 1839, they were looking to enslave a princess born in India
You are right though, there are effects which live with you long after. I'm mixed race (approx 25%) as I've said before. My mother came over from the sub-continent in 1960. In 1975 (not long after the time of the Ugandan expulsion) we were called jungle bunnies and told to "go home". I'm still angry about it all these years later.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

I got the impression it was her husband who was born there not Neelu.
I have read the entire thread twice, but this is not any claim of authority, just that my impression of the story may relate back rather a long way in this saga, and be rather unreliable.
As I recall it derived from a story by Neelu about her father and her other father who were both distinguished prersons. The other father reference may have been to a father in law, it was as usual a fairly opaque post and I recall no reference to a husband.

Old men forget, and can be excused for being confused when Neelu is involved.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Isn't it a bit rich that Neelu is now looking for help from "the elites" she has been waging war against all this time? Notably TPTB - her Tory nephew
AnOwlCalledSage

TheHallouminati wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 5:39 pm Isn't it a bit rich that Neelu is now looking for help from "the elites" she has been waging war against all this time? Notably TPTB - her Tory nephew
I wonder…
FORMAL NOTICE TO ALL MP'S COUNCILLORS, MEPS, MINISTERS, LORDS, BARONESSES, LEADERS YOU HAVE BEEN PUT ON NOTICES TO CEASE & DESIST THE CRIMES AGAINST ANTI-CORRUPTION WHISTLEBLOWERS
…did she sign the letter to Rishi Sunak:
"Love Auntie Neelu xxx"
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:31 pm He's MP for Richmond (Yorks) - William Hague's old constituency.
Odd that his Wikipedia page doesn't mention Neelu. I'll rectify that when I get a spare moment. Will be fun to see how quickly it's removed by Conservative Central Office.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

50m

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Look out anyone working in the public sector ...
Ved Chaudhari so basically rather than putting all the MP's MEP's, Baronesses Lords and Councillors in the volcano, I have decided to wrap the volcano around all public building where the Organised Crime Network operates from, starting with the Vatican, the churches, the charities, the Town Halls, the Council & Governments offices, the courts, the Police Stations, the prisons, the hospitals, the NHS Trust buildings - all in the Unfitness Test whereby if they have a God spark, they will turn totally crystalline, if they don't they will be totally harmless carbon dust... we do not consent to an treasonous criminals wearing uniforms pretending to serve and protect us whilst subjecting baby protectors to State Terrorism
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:59 am 50m

Just precious, and so very Neelu.

I do wonder how long it will be before they roundfile that bit of nonsense. Maybe they'll get around to granting her the permanent Vex Lit status she has been working so hard on.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

It's a claim for a hearing in a county court made by a creditor. You can file one online as well, so I went through the guide

Her application fails on several levels before I gave up looking for more:
1) Cannot be used against government or public bodies
2) Is not applicable for a High Court action
3) has a maximum limit of £100,000

I doubt that it would even be filed. :beatinghorse:
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:42 am It's a claim for a hearing in a county court made by a creditor. You can file one online as well, so I went through the guide

Her application fails on several levels before I gave up looking for more:
1) Cannot be used against government or public bodies
2) Is not applicable for a High Court action
3) has a maximum limit of £100,000

I doubt that it would even be filed. :beatinghorse:
You forgot ground 0.1- is not applicable for fucking bat shit crazy mentalist people carrying out stupid vendettas.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:23 am You forgot ground 0.1- is not applicable for fucking bat shit crazy mentalist people carrying out stupid vendettas.
And 0.2... You can't sue the reigning monarch.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?