UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:23 am You forgot ground 0.1- is not applicable for fucking bat shit crazy mentalist people carrying out stupid vendettas.
Well, there is always the overriding condition that making a false statement of truth on the claim form is treated as contempt of court for which imprisonment is an option :naughty: , but that's never put her off before!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:34 am
SteveUK wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:23 am You forgot ground 0.1- is not applicable for fucking bat shit crazy mentalist people carrying out stupid vendettas.
And 0.2... You can't sue the reigning monarch.
Of course you can. Haven't you been paying attention to anything here Mr/Ms Dog? Just call that Jon Smith chap. Not only can he sue whoever he likes, you're guaranteed to win!!! 1!!**.

Or your REs back.

*actual judgement may vary. We cannot guarantee enforcement of said judgement. You also agree to appear in a whacy jew toob video explaining how you won.

:sarcasmon:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:09 pm You also agree to appear in a whacy jew toob video wearing an old blue velour leisure-suit explaining how you won.

:sarcasmon:
FTFY.

And it's Mister Longdog... Or My liege.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Hard as I find it to have too much sympathy with Neelu, this situation is pretty poor. None of Asset Management Group (who are presumably responsible for securing the property), Brittania Building Society (her lender) or Optima Legal Services (managing the possession order?) are prepared to speak to her about her recent eviction and instead simply pass her from one to the other. Of course she has brought it on herself but she is at least entitled to recover her property that was in the house when she was evicted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGYKVQi ... gs=pl%2Cwn
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
AnOwlCalledSage

Normal Wisdom wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:55 pm Hard as I find it to have too much sympathy with Neelu, this situation is pretty poor.
Why? It is over. Why should they engage? She has been abusive to their staff, threatening and non-co-operative. She has no legal leg to stand on. She has no moral leg to stand on. She has also referred an AMG director to the Common Law Court.

Unless you expect them to refer her to psychiatric help, what more do you expect them to do
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

None of Asset Management Group (who are presumably responsible for securing the property), Brittania Building Society (her lender) or Optima Legal Services (managing the possession order?) are prepared to speak to her about her recent eviction and instead simply pass her from one to the other.
She's asked to put any queries in writing to Britannia, the lender. As any engagement with her over the phone just deteriorates into a long and tedious set of non sequiturs, that seems entirely rational.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I think they are obliged to facilitate the removal of her posessions from the house, and this would be in the interests of the lenders anyway to clear the place for sale.

I suspect there is a proper way to go about this, I also suspect that this is not the Neelu way.
AnOwlCalledSage

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:56 pm I think they are obliged to facilitate the removal of her posessions from the house, and this would be in the interests of the lenders anyway to clear the place for sale.
And Neelu has herself recorded and posted what AMG intend to do. They told her quite categorically that their client (Co-Op) have instructed them that she will not be allowed access to the property. This seems eminently sensible. They told her her items would be placed in storage and arrangements to pick them up from there will be negotiated.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

There is the right way, the wrong way, and then the Neelu way of doing things. The Neelu way is almost always and certainly bass ackwards, inappropriate, ineffective, and fractally wrong. In other words, totally and completely Neelu. She has been given a simple and direct solution to her problems, thus ensuring she will not take advantage of it.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog

Post by longdog »

It seems everybody involved in the 'theft' of her property has been warned of her loopiness. Poor old Neelu... she didn't even get a chance to put them on notice of treason for breaching their oath to god to protect his children... Heartless swines :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

“Dealing with Neelu” is now a standard and compulsory module on the telephone etiquette NVQ.

They’ve obviously all been on it - and passed with merit. All these years haranguing hapless call takers and threatening them with fifty million quid liens has finally bitten Neelu her on the arse with what has been a highly effective “take no shit from this woman” directive.

Bully, cajole and belittle company employees long enough and - finally! - you get put straight through to the hanging-up department. Hurray!
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:53 pm “Dealing with Neelu” is now a standard and compulsory module on the telephone etiquette NVQ.

They’ve obviously all been on it - and passed with merit. All these years haranguing hapless call takers and threatening them with fifty million quid liens has finally bitten Neelu her on the arse with what has been a highly effective “take no shit from this woman” directive.

Bully, cajole and belittle company employees long enough and - finally! - you get put straight through to the hanging-up department. Hurray!
Sounds like a John Cleese routine to me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:05 pm
exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:53 pm “Dealing with Neelu” is now a standard and compulsory module on the telephone etiquette NVQ.

Sounds like a John Cleese routine to me.
Back in the 80s he took a short break from pure comedy to making videos on efficient business operations.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:52 pm
None of Asset Management Group (who are presumably responsible for securing the property), Brittania Building Society (her lender) or Optima Legal Services (managing the possession order?) are prepared to speak to her about her recent eviction and instead simply pass her from one to the other.
She's asked to put any queries in writing to Britannia, the lender. As any engagement with her over the phone just deteriorates into a long and tedious set of non sequiturs, that seems entirely rational.
I agree. It's about time someone drew a line with Neelu. Even in these latest calls, when any sensible person would be careful and diplomatic, she still resorts to hectoring and threats if she doesn't get her own way. I have no sympathy for someone who has gleefully harassed and bullied others for a decade, let her taste her own medicine.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's almost as if they no longer value her as a customer... I wonder why. :mrgreen:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

grixit wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:38 pm Back in the 80s he took a short break from pure comedy to making videos on efficient business operations.
Video Arts. And it's older than that, going back to the early 70s (between Monty Python and Fawlty Towers). Cleese sold the company long ago, but still performs in the training videos. Along with other A-list talent like Hugh Laurie. Which blows my mind; how can it possibly be cost-effective to hire that kind of talent for some little training videos?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

If the videos are syndicated, it helps sales and the price when they have a big name, and it helps if the said big name is actually good at it, which John Cleese is.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AnOwlCalledSage

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:38 pm I have no sympathy for someone who has gleefully harassed and bullied others for a decade, let her taste her own medicine.
It's longer than that. She, her sister and her then lawyer started harassing people in 2000, leading to her first lifetime restraining order in 2004, which she still breaches to this day.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Well, Neelu and her legal “advisor” are in full flow this morning:
2018 07 25 Remedy Process + Judicial Office Unfitness Cases + Council Tax Liability Case 75428 in Brighton Magistrates Court of Citizen Mr Paterson v Lewes District Council

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Jul 25, 2018 10:51
Subject: 2018 07 25 Remedy Process + Judicial Office Unfitness Cases + Council Tax Liability Case 75428 in Brighton Magistrates Court of Citizen Mr Paterson v Lewes District Council
To: "Prime Minister Mrs May" <mayt@parliament.uk>,............
Cc:

Copied to Corruption Claimants

The Council Tax Liability Case 75428 is listed for 1.15 today in Brighton Magistrates Court. Citizen Mr Paterson has serviced a Corruption Investigation of the Law Courts. The Defence Statement + Adjournment Application explains it.

Lewes District Council and Brighton Magistrates Court need to know that the Wrong Size Number Plate Prosecution Fraud and Without Notice Secret Trial Fraud 18001787 B against Citizen Mr Oldacre was used for a Contempt Test. The Rehearing Demand dated 4thFebruary 2018 was filed to discover what Brighton Magistrates did with it. They sent it to Government Lawyers who used it as evidence in the Corruption Claim HQ16X00733 Contempt Trial Frauds between 20thand 22ndFebruary 2018. The Contempt Trial Fraud Appeal 2018 0538 + 0605 got completion of the Criminal Conspiracy Proof Set needed for Judicial Office Unfitness Cases in Parliament

The Remedy Process Emails are Judicial Office Unfitness Process Notices to State Officers and Law Court Judges. The Judicial Office Unfitness Case Notices are used for Contempt Tests. The Contempt Test in Snaresbrook Crown Court at the Benefits 2017 0394 Jurisdiction Trial on Tuesday 24thJuly 2018 got Contempt Fraud Proof against Crown Prosecutor Mr Attenborough and Resident Judge Mr Ziedman. It included Harassment Restraint Fraud Blackmail against Citizen Ms Berry to stop the Remedy Process Emails by Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis to the Crown Court and Crown Prosecutor. The Fraud Proof will be used for a Judicial Office Unfitness Case against Resident Judge Mr Ziedman and a Law Profession Unfitness Complaint against Crown Prosecutor Mr Attenborough and a Bank Office Unfitness Case against the Group Board of the Co-operative Bank.

The Co-operative Bank Group Board has to explain the use of a Mortgage Repossession DO0RM168 Fraud to service a Ruin Fraud Conspiracy against Citizen Ms Berry. She allowed use of 3 Peel Drive, Clayhall, Ilford IG5 OJR as the Remedy Process London Office for Citizens. Corrupt Officers managed Remedy Sabotage Frauds. One was a Probate Estate Asset Freezing Frauds and an Inheritance Denial Fraud to deny Citizen Ms Berry the means for a Mortgage Repayment. Another was the Benefits Denial Fraud to get the Mortgage Repossession fraud by the Co-operative Bank. The Group Board ignored Settlement Negotiation Offers and Fraud Liability Warnings.

Immunity Negotiation Offer to Co-operative Bank Group Board for Bank Office Unfitness Immunity in exchange for Possession Recovery of 3 Peel Drive, Clayhall, Ilford IG5 0JR and a Mortgage Case Settlement Agreement and Full Disclosure about the Ruin Fraud Conspiracy.

The Co-operative Bank Group Board needs to know that Colas Roads ignored a Similar Immunity Offer. East Sussex County Council and Other County Councils used Road Works Contract Denial Blackmail and Contract Bribe Promises to get Employment Frauds by Colas Roads to service a Ruin Fraud Conspiracy against Citizen Mr Taylor. Brighton Magistrates Court serviced the Ruin Fraud against him by managing the Framing Fraud that is now Trial 2017 0384 in Lewes Crown Court.

Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis

Note: The Co-operative Bank (previously Britannia Building Society ) Directors are failing to return the home of Neelu Berry to stop Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis managing the Mass Remedy Process in London.
I have edited the address list as it is lengthy and contains all the usual members of TPTB and their minions.

It would appear that Mr Ellis is sailing close to the wind with his involvement.

TheRambler
Last edited by TheRambler on Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.