Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Athis »

I doubt Heather will ever admit she is wrong or guilty; and if Trump was to release her it would not be with a pardon.
But it's not going to happen anyway in any universe near here.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Could someone that hasn’t hit their pacer limit snatch the “reasons” document the judge filed?
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:37 pm Could someone that hasn’t hit their pacer limit snatch the “reasons” document the judge filed?
I tried to grab it and it says that I don't have permission. Wonder why it's sealed?
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

AndyK wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:35 pm Presidential (and most other) pardon:

A prerequisite for a pardon (present administration procedures excepted) is for the pardonee to acknowledge guilt and formally state so.

No way is Heather EVER going to do so.
How about executive clemency? Not pardoning the crime but reducing the sentence — that require acknowledgement of guilt?
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:20 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:37 pm Could someone that hasn’t hit their pacer limit snatch the “reasons” document the judge filed?
I tried to grab it and it says that I don't have permission. Wonder why it's sealed?
That's the practice. The court's statement of reasons for the sentence typically contains info from the PSR, which itself is not public.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Blackbeard wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:00 pm

A prerequisite for a pardon (present administration procedures excepted) is for the pardonee to acknowledge guilt and formally state so.

How about executive clemency? Not pardoning the crime but reducing the sentence — that require acknowledgement of guilt?
Clemency only applies after a sentence has been determined. Thus, the person has already pleaded guilty (or the equivalent) or has been convicted at trial.

Guilt has, at least in the eyes of the law, been determined -- despite any red fingerprinted documents arguing the contrary
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Is it sufficient for the pardonee to acknowledge that she was found guilty? (That leaves Heather out, also, but it seems unfair for those unjustly convicted to be ineligible for pardons.)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-happy-bornday-hatj/
JUL. 29 22:18
Subject: To You (heart)
I Love You

Happy BornDay to You. 7.30.18

What an amazing gift you are giving and receiving to and from The All, in this 1 birth year for you, with New Beginnings for All.
Sending you a cosmic sized hug and rainbows streaming with resolute inspiration, quantum activation, and joyful materialization of the completion of the old and birth of the new.
bz & keegan

Happy birthday Heather. Too bad all the rainbows, quantum activation and whatever other silly deepities can't keep you out of jail. In fact, none of the sillyness, cargo-cult legal theories, or sycophantic letter-writers made one iota of difference in your trial, conviction, and sentencing. While you three hot and a cot it for four years, the world, indeed, the cosmos will spin on, totally oblivious to your plight, caring not one mote for your rantings and delusions. Your kids will grow up knowing mom is a convicted felon, and BZ will slowly and very methodically attempt to co-op your delusional fanbase. Excepting Bill F, probably.

Enjoy your birthday and the life you made for yourself.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Is it her actual birthday, or the anniversary of her arrest?

Seriously, I know the arrest was right at the end of July.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:45 am Is it her actual birthday, or the anniversary of her arrest?
Heather's DOB is July 30, 1972. She was arrested on July 26, 2017.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

So its kind of a twofer.

We approve of the irony. :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

Would it be too cruel to send her a fake Presidential pardon?
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

I was thinking a better present would be an ink pad with a red-colored sponge but which contains invisible ink. No red thumbprints for Heather.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Blackbeard wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:23 am Would it be too cruel to send her a fake Presidential pardon?
Why go with the president, he has no authority! If the Transdimensional Omnidivine Cosmojuristic Magisterium can't get her out with a Writ of Hideous Carcass, i don't think anything will.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:51 am So its kind of a twofer.

We approve of the irony. :mrgreen:
What irony? Arrested four days before her 45th birthday? That's just a sad reflection on your police. They could have waited four days and given her a birthday present to remember. But no, they needed the arrest to show they don't spend all day scarfing down donuts and guzzling coffee . . . .
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

grixit wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:39 am
Blackbeard wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:23 am Would it be too cruel to send her a fake Presidential pardon?
Why go with the president, he has no authority! If the Transdimensional Omnidivine Cosmojuristic Magisterium can't get her out with a Writ of Hideous Carcass, i don't think anything will.
Well, the alleged President can call off the alleged court that allegedly convicted her and sent her to alleged prison.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

I've heard a lot of people say that, especially in regards to Donald Trump possibly pardoning himself.

But is it really the LAW, or is it simply long-standing practice?

Even if it is the law, it seems to me that it makes no difference. If I were facing a long federal prison sentence and I were offered a pardon, predicated on my admission of guilt, I wouldn't hesitate for a moment, even if I knew I were innocent.

There is no legal taint that remains with the person receiving the pardon. AFAIK, all their civil rights, including voting are restored. No further legal action for the crime in question can be pursued. There may be some reputational damage by accepting a pardon and admitting guilt, but is there any other real-world ramification?
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I like that they can't just use the word birthday. They gotta use a special snowflake term to show how woke they are.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:07 pm I like that they can't just use the word birthday. They gotta use a special snowflake term to show how woke they are.
Maybe they think that the use of the word "birth" triggers the value of the birth certificate, which the government uses to monetize our bodies and create the secret accounts, and they don't want to do that? :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

I presume all this talk of pardons is purely academic; and in that spirit I was wondering: under what circumstances and on what grounds might Trump grant her a pardon?