Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Chaos »

Athis wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 pm I presume all this talk of pardons is purely academic; and in that spirit I was wondering: under what circumstances and on what grounds might Trump grant her a pardon?
because he can.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

Athis wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:20 pm I presume all this talk of pardons is purely academic; and in that spirit I was wondering: under what circumstances and on what grounds might Trump grant her a pardon?
Hell freezes over. He does not need to include this level of lunacy in his tent.
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Heather doesn't have enough people, or enough prominent people, to get Trump's attention.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Outside of the handful of her terminally bemused hangers on, she is a total unknown.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Blackbeard wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:54 pm
Hell freezes over. He does not need to include this level of lunacy in his tent.
Hmm. Have we ever said that before?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:07 am Outside of the handful of her terminally bemused hangers on, she is a total unknown.
TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:01 am Heather doesn't have enough people, or enough prominent people, to get Trump's attention.
This is the objective reality. There are only a few stragglers left on the IUV. The convictions and sentencing led to only a handful of videos on Youtube. The loonatic fringe are flocking to Q and pizzagate spinoffs other psyops and larps. The OPPT is a footnote at this point.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Athis wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:56 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:07 am Outside of the handful of her terminally bemused hangers on, she is a total unknown.
TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 2:01 am Heather doesn't have enough people, or enough prominent people, to get Trump's attention.
This is the objective reality. There are only a few stragglers left on the IUV. The convictions and sentencing led to only a handful of videos on Youtube. The loonatic fringe are flocking to Q and pizzagate spinoffs other psyops and larps. The OPPT is a footnote at this point.
Sheila's already squeezing a new lemon.
https://youtu.be/7Q5vUEhNkcc

"Some of my friends and family think I'm crazy . . . "

No shit, Sheila.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
notorial dissent

WOW!! Not even a week after sentencing and HAT is already a discarded non-entity, oh, and afterthought Randy as well.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Resume wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:51 pm
Athis wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 12:56 pm
Sheila's already squeezing a new lemon.
https://youtu.be/7Q5vUEhNkcc

"Some of my friends and family think I'm crazy . . . "

No shit, Sheila.
They move effortlessly from one salvation larp to the next
This has been going on for millennia
You'll hear the same or very similar from any fundamentalist preacher of any of the major religions
It's normal human behavior for some
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Poor girl sounds a bit dispirited, uninterested. Normally she's all bubbly about developments but here she just drones on. It must be painful for her to lose her audience and have to try to rebuild a new one from scratch.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

I wouldn't worry about Heather and Randy, they will be released immensely, now that they have exposed the injustice in the system, Randy will get his RV back, and we all will be accessing our TDA account any day now they will be forgotten in no time, and added to the pile of failed and convicted Freeman idiots!

It always amazes me how these Guru's profess a unique understanding of the law as it actually is, even when the courts find against them. If HATJ was so right, why are they both doing time in jail, they really can't call it a success, or a win, if they have had their freedom taken. It certainly isn't what I call winning.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

I think it is pretty much safe to say that HAT and Randy are pretty much forgotten and day before day before yesterday's news.

Unique is definitely the right word, as in fractically, absolutely, and irredeemably wrong. They always KNOW more than everyone else and it is revealed super secret knowledge, and regrettably the dim and bewildered unquestioningly eat it up.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Beaner's sentencing transcript.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-randa ... h-footers/

A genius offers a summary:
Bryan says :REPLY
August 1, 2018 at 10:29 pm
WOW. The system acts like “It’s just fine” that they change the story from RKB used an account # “1 digit different from his SSN”, to RKB used his exact SSN. Does that fly ? Can it fly ?
Also, the part about the “victim bank” is priceless. The banks are not the victims – the victims are those whose value has been commandeered (without their knowledge or consent) by said banks.
The banks cannot ever lose anything. They create currency out of thin air, so, how can they ever have a “loss”, or be a “victim” of a loss ?
I guess we’ll see 🙂
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Some new stupid documents:

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-rkb-p ... l-ledgers/

Its the usual Heatherese, but what's interesting is that Randy seems to have filed these all by himself. (I'm assuming Heather is unavailable to provide legal advice.)
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

extraordinarylife34 uploaded then took down a video in which we find out she's had a loan refinance denied because of the fraudulent FRB payment attempts from last year. We also find out she took a ten point hit on her credit. She's extremely upset. Unfortunately it appears she still thinks the accounts are real.
they change the story from RKB used an account # “1 digit different from his SSN”, to RKB used his exact SSN
This is the issue here, one tiny slip up in language and it's confirmation of the conspiracy.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:30 pm extraordinarylife34 uploaded then took down a video in which we find out she's had a loan refinance denied because of the fraudulent FRB payment attempts from last year. We also find out she took a ten point hit on her credit. She's extremely upset. Unfortunately it appears she still thinks the accounts are real.
"Dear extraordinarylife34:

If you recall, last year you attempted to defraud the Federal Reserve Bank using a discredited and debunked internet free money scheme. The axiom if it seems too good to be true, it is applies here.

So it is with no regret at all that we reject your re/fi application. So piss off.

Sincerely,

Not Your Loan Company.

P.S. In your future lives on this Earth and beyond, try to not incur so much god damn debt."
notorial dissent

Jeffrey wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:30 pm extraordinarylife34 uploaded then took down a video in which we find out she's had a loan refinance denied because of the fraudulent FRB payment attempts from last year. We also find out she took a ten point hit on her credit. She's extremely upset. Unfortunately it appears she still thinks the accounts are real.
they change the story from RKB used an account # “1 digit different from his SSN”, to RKB used his exact SSN
This is the issue here, one tiny slip up in language and it's confirmation of the conspiracy.
She's lucky that's the only fallout she's run in to, so far, she could have been in the dock with HAT and Randy.

They don't seem to get that if it didn't world with the SSN, and then didn't work with the SSN + 1, that it might just be that it DOESN'T WORK AT ALL. The problem, of course, is that the simple and obvious answer is to simple and obvious for them. I mean after all, why blame the batteries for the flashlight not working when you can blame it on a gigantic humongous conspiracy.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

The court documents include a complete list of every attempt Randy made. There were about 50 in total, using a variety of account and routing numbers.

For people that are so interested in the Randy/Heather case, they sure don't know much about it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

NYGman wrote: Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:16 pm I wouldn't worry about Heather and Randy, they will be released immensely, now that they have exposed the injustice in the system, Randy will get his RV back, and we all will be accessing our TDA account any day now they will be forgotten in no time, and added to the pile of failed and convicted Freeman idiots!

It always amazes me how these Guru's profess a unique understanding of the law as it actually is, even when the courts find against them. If HATJ was so right, why are they both doing time in jail, they really can't call it a success, or a win, if they have had their freedom taken. It certainly isn't what I call winning.
I am guessing that they consider the losses of their assets, and/or their freedom, as proof that the courts are fraudulent and corrupt; and thus they are nobly sacrificing themselves for the Greater Good. They have WON.

Or something like that.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:51 pm I am guessing that they consider the losses of their assets, and/or their freedom, as proof that the courts are fraudulent and corrupt; and thus they are nobly sacrificing themselves for the Greater Good. They have WON.

Or something like that.
As I recall, either Heather or her supporters said at the time of her arrest that she was sacrificing herself to expose the corruption in the judicial system and to prove that the secret treasury accounts were real, so that everyone would then be able to access them. In other words, freeing her people from financial bondage. It sounded faintly messianic to me.

I also recall that her supporters predicted that once Heather worked her magic incantations in the courtroom, not only world they be freed, but they would be awarded TRILLIONS of dollars as recompense for their suffering. Guess that payday got lost in the shuffle...