Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by TheNewSaint »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:05 amWhat's interesting is that Randy seems to have filed these all by himself. (I'm assuming Heather is unavailable to provide legal advice.)
Now that I look more closely, these are pretty much the same documents Heather filed earlier (#218-222).

As an aside, I saw somewhere on i-uv that Heather and Randy are in the same facility now. I can't find the comment now, but it was in the last week or so. In additional to everything else wrong with that website, it's so poorly organized that it's hard to find what you're looking for.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:43 pm
they change the story from RKB used an account # “1 digit different from his SSN”, to RKB used his exact SSN
The court documents include a complete list of every attempt Randy made. There were about 50 in total, using a variety of account and routing numbers.

For people that are so interested in the Randy/Heather case, they sure don't know much about it.
Yeah, that adds depth to multiple counts of fraud, and bank fraud etc. not light charges.

HAT, or at least her chorus, was making the whole she was going to sacrifice herself and expose the system schtick and bring it down, and didn't really work. The cognitive dissonance with the actual complete failure of ALL the DDA attempt and resulting multiple fraud charges and convictions is just part and parcel with any of them actually thinking about what they are doing. They DON'T want to think, they want to be told something they can fervently believe without having to actually put any thought in to it. When their current guru fails, as they inevitably will, rather than examine the failure they just move on, it is easier than thinking for themselves.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

34 made the second part of the audio I referred to yesterday public again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkRrDql7dug&t=1s

For some reason she's deleted part 1.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Tooch's sentencing transcripts:
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-sente ... h-footers/

She is so breathtakingly full of shit; this con artist deserved every bit of the 57 months, more even.

Also, if I were Q, I'd be pissed at her stealing my schtick.

ETA:
Youssef wrote:She is a wonderful woman. We met in
2000 in Italy. My life was in Italy. I grew up in
Italy, and I was never thinking to leave Italy in my
life. But for her, when we decided in 2003 she
wanted to come back to the U.S., I give up
everything. I followed her because she is a
wonderful person.
As I said before, she had him conned and hooked from the get-go.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

My law degree only taught me how to actually do the fraud in the first place.
100% real quote from page 27.
notorial dissent

Jeffrey wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:12 pm
My law degree only taught me how to actually do the fraud in the first place.
100% real quote from page 27.
0h, but that is priceless, and so on point.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Page 36 Bill Ferguson's statement
I had uncovered a transaction, illegal transaction, from HSBC in Hong Kong to New York -- Bank of New York, for 39 trillion.
"Hey boss, this illegal 39 trillion transaction, can I put it on the internet?" "Sure."
Either that or Bill spends his time hacking international bank transfers. Or maybe it is just bullshit. (Makes note to ask John P Capitalist whether he noticed at the time.)
Referring to the time in Morocco in spring 2013
and all during that time she never took one dime from anybody
Really? The lot of them were always asking for money and equipment during the time in Morocco IIRC.

Finally, without prejudice, I'd like to say that Heather is completely nucking futs about her beliefs, they don't absolve her from the crime she committed and, without prejudice, I hope she has a really bad time in jail and, without prejudice, gets her head kicked in.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

$39 trillion would be about 15 years of all US Foreign Trade and would wipe out our trade deficit for oh, 80 years, so I can see how nobody else noticed that little slip of the tongue.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Just as a side note, I'd like to know HOW he uncovered this transaction to to begin with. I'm not even sure the current system could handle a transaction of that size. It would certainly setoff all sorts of alarm bells if it was processed.

0f course I also think Ferguson is every bit as ignorant and stupid as HAT, now whether he is as corrupt as she is I don't know.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

He saw it on Fox News.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:03 am Page 36 Bill Ferguson's statement
I had uncovered a transaction, illegal transaction, from HSBC in Hong Kong to New York -- Bank of New York, for 39 trillion.
"Hey boss, this illegal 39 trillion transaction, can I put it on the internet?" "Sure."
Either that or Bill spends his time hacking international bank transfers. Or maybe it is just bullshit. (Makes note to ask John P Capitalist whether he noticed at the time.)
Of course it's bullshit. $39 trillion is about half of global GDP. Nobody can accumulate that much cash in one place. The financial system is too efficient. And if such a chunk of money actually existed, it would be subject to one of the prime principles of capitalism: the bigger a chunk of money you have, the more you need to put it to work, which involves breaking it up into smaller pieces.

I can only imagine what the judge was thinking when he had to listen to this low grade idiocy from a corpulent part time uber driver from Oregon who had to grift money from other nitwits to fly back to Knoxville to try to save his dream girl who won't even give him the time of day after he's been pursuing her for a decade.

For such a one as Bill Ferguson to try to convince the judge that he's an expert in global economics and is so plugged in that he can track transnational money flows at will is not even laughable. It's just pitiful. I have to believe that the judge was reading the sports page discreetly while these idiots were blathering on trying to work their magic incantations.
notorial dissent

It is certainly fantasy at the very least, and not even good fantasy at that.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

bill is hoping to be put on a conjugal list.
notorial dissent

Chaos wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:59 pm bill is hoping to be put on a conjugal list.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least. Creepy beyond words.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:15 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:03 am Page 36 Bill Ferguson's statement
Of course it's bullshit. $39 trillion is about half of global GDP. Nobody can accumulate that much cash in one place. The financial system is too efficient. And if such a chunk of money actually existed, it would be subject to one of the prime principles of capitalism: the bigger a chunk of money you have, the more you need to put it to work, which involves breaking it up into smaller pieces.

I can only imagine what the judge was thinking when he had to listen to this low grade idiocy from a corpulent part time uber driver from Oregon who had to grift money from other nitwits to fly back to Knoxville to try to save his dream girl who won't even give him the time of day after he's been pursuing her for a decade.

For such a one as Bill Ferguson to try to convince the judge that he's an expert in global economics and is so plugged in that he can track transnational money flows at will is not even laughable. It's just pitiful. I have to believe that the judge was reading the sports page discreetly while these idiots were blathering on trying to work their magic incantations.
These stories aren't even good playground pretend; if Heather's kids brag to their friends that their mom is a sooper-seekrit agent waiting to be revealed as a hero to the world by President Trump, they're gonna get beat up. Heather and her credulous crew took umbrage to the snickering her silly stories elicited from Shirley and the prosecution, but what other did they expect from such infantile blather? No, the correct reaction to such ridiculous fantasies is indeed ridicule; unconcealed laughter is the best method to de-mystify unevidenced dogma of any kind.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Resume wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:20 pm These stories aren't even good playground pretend; if Heather's kids brag to their friends that their mom is a sooper-seekrit agent waiting to be revealed as a hero to the world by President Trump, they're gonna get beat up. Heather and her credulous crew took umbrage to the snickering her silly stories elicited from Shirley and the prosecution, but what other did they expect from such infantile blather? No, the correct reaction to such ridiculous fantasies is indeed ridicule; unconcealed laughter is the best method to de-mystify unevidenced dogma of any kind.
I was slightly surprised the prosecution didn't question Bill on this and rip him apart before the judge, showing him as being a complete deluded fuckwit and evidence that Heather and Randy live in la-la land, thus adding weight to the need to keep them both out of circulation for as long as possible.
Reading all that transcript I also wonder if Mr Tucci either isn't that bright or doesn't have a good grasp of English(US).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:52 pmI was slightly surprised the prosecution didn't question Bill on this and rip him apart before the judge, showing him as being a complete deluded fuckwit and evidence that Heather and Randy live in la-la land
The judge already knows this. "Ripping apart" some poor "deluded fuckwit" is more likely to draw a penalty for unnecessary roughness than score any points.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

wserra wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:23 pm
ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:52 pmI was slightly surprised the prosecution didn't question Bill on this and rip him apart before the judge, showing him as being a complete deluded fuckwit and evidence that Heather and Randy live in la-la land
The judge already knows this. "Ripping apart" some poor "deluded fuckwit" is more likely to draw a penalty for unnecessary roughness than score any points.
only if he leads with his helmet. :)
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Davidson was quick on her feet and managed to nail him on Heather inviting bloggers to Morocco. She did a fine job.
notorial dissent

wserra wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:23 pm
Altogether true. Low hanging if not windfall fruit. The ONLY people in the court room who didn't know/think Bill was a complete and utter buffoon were HAT's groupies.