Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Chrisy Morris - Parking Tickets and Bailiffs.

Post by notorial dissent »

Australia seems to be the Commonwealth country where they have the cranky citizenship rules for politicos.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:30 pm Australia seems to be the Commonwealth country where they have the cranky citizenship rules for politicos.
Yes, there was recently a big brouhaha about that:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017%E2%8 ... ity_crisis

Senators and representatives are constitutionally forbidden from being "a citizen of a foreign power", which Australian courts have historically interpreted to include dual citizenship. About 15 MPs had to step down or were forced out.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Oddly enough one didn't even know he was a citizen of a foreign country. His mother had emigrated to Australia from Italy but he was born in Australia. His mother applied for, and got him, Italian citizenship without telling him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:58 pm Oddly enough one didn't even know he was a citizen of a foreign country. His mother had emigrated to Australia from Italy but he was born in Australia. His mother applied for, and got him, Italian citizenship without telling him.
I think there were actually several who got caught out unknowing.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

It seems an odd rule for a country where a large number of citizens are immigrants, or only 1-2 generations removed from immigrants.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

This site is always educational, at least for the non sovs.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Heidi Hi
Stowaway
Stowaway

Post by Heidi Hi »

Just for the record Mr Morris may think his problems are over. This is the reply after the allegations that MR Morris was making about his ex friend and the legal minded one out of the Two of them. Morris knows to keep a low profile due to the people who he has been grassing up so that he can carry on dealing in narcotics have now been told. He may be better off inside for his own protection now.

Today, 20:15
Following enquiries by PC Green, investigation 42/81211/18 was filed (i.e. closed) as it was believed that there was no supporting evidence for the allegation.

My apologies that you were not informed, but no – there is no need for you to attend for an interview.

I believe the investigation(s) into Mr Morris are ongoing with PC Vaughan-Jones, who I believe you have met

Regards,
Iain.
Iain Layley

Iain Layley | Police Constable 77814 | Crime & Public Protection
: e-mail iain.layley@essex.pnn.police.uk | + Address Chelmsford Police Station, New Street, Chelmsford, Essex CM1 1NF

ESSEX COMMUNITY MESSAGING
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Chrisy Morris, 50+ years old, freeman on the land, having to use him Mums WiFi for a debate on a known moron (Tommy Robinson) for FB likes.

Simply- sad as f**k.

Anyone whom takes legal advice of someone like this deserves all they get.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... oser=false
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

JimUk1 wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:52 pm Chrisy Morris, 50+ years old, freeman on the land, having to use him Mums WiFi for a debate on a known moron (Tommy Robinson) for FB likes.

Simply- sad as f**k.

Anyone whom takes legal advice of someone like this deserves all they get.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... oser=false

It was supposed to be about Tommy Robinson and all Chrisy did was as usual, was talk about himself.
Wanna balloon?
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

More 'sad as f*ck' stuff from Chrisy Morris, trying to see how many people he can argue with at the same time

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InuBruQsUa4
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I have to say that it's been my impression that, generally, your British sovereign 'leaders' are total idiots. Just lunkheads like this punch-drunk old scrapper who's obviously had way too many blows to the head.

Again, in general, Canadian sovereign leaders have shown a lot more intelligence and competence. I know that you can cite idiots here too but Menard and Lindsay, two of our more important gurus, were both, in their prime, effective capable leaders. You seem to have mainly stumblebums like this simpleton and that unintelligible scots guy who broadcasts from his bathroom shower stall. Tom Crawford was just a fool and Rheka's no better. Neelu has mental health issues and the Baron was a clown in dress up.

Peter of England seems to be the only one with any intelligence and native cunning but he just used those abilities to con his followers for his own finacial gain. It reflects badly on the British sub-strata of sovereign followers that they have so little discrimination that they are willing to be acolytes to such a pathetic bunch of morons.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:59 am I have to say that it's been my impression that, generally, your British sovereign followers are a pathetic bunch of morons.
FTFY
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

That seems fair enough, we just can't seem to breed the calibre of person who is both totally deluded and a viable leader nowadays. I don't know why this is. It could be the fault of the education system, it could be the fault of the lack of opportunity in the guru field, with no real chance for career development.

It is deeply regrettable, since the low quality of buffoons does make watching what they do do quite painful. I feel the lack of any really new but impractical schemes for World Domination by tomfoolery does keep us well down the world rankings in the pseudo-law league tables.
Sadly, we have no constitution to misquote, no effective sociopathic cults like the Moorish Americans, no Blacks Law dictionary to misinterpret, and most people pay taxes through workplace deductions so they cannot even be effective tax protesters.

I really do not know what can be done. Possibly with constant vigilance some minor nut may be discovered and encouraged to aspire to a more prominent role. There does seem to be plenty of idiots ready fo follow such a person as long as it does not actually involve doing anything more than the occasional pub lunch.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Another FMOTL wildly overstating he implications or indeed the findings from Chrisy's case ..
Ken Thompson R v Christopher Morris
2018 Manchester Crown Court. " Every court document shall have a stamp and a signature "
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:30 am That seems fair enough, we just can't seem to breed the calibre of person who is both totally deluded and a viable leader nowadays. I don't know why this is.
They're all going into right-wing white nationalist groups, where the Russian baksheesh flows like honey.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Looks like Chrisy was arrested 5 days ago. Out now though according to Failings of the FMOTL.

The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I'm intrigued, why would someone think he was arrested for TDA?

More specifically which form of TDA are they referring to? Treasury Direct Account? Taking and Driving Away? Or a Twitter Display of Affection?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

TDA = Taking and Driving Away.
Didn't know Chrisy could drive.
jcolvin2
Grand Master Consul of Quatloosia

Post by jcolvin2 »

TheHallouminati wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:04 pm TDA = Taking and Driving Away.
What a boring name for an otherwise sexy criminal offense! It's got nothing on Grand Theft Auto. Just imagine the sales of a video game entitled Taking and Driving Away.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Chrisy's ex-friend, Roy B, thinks Chrisy is a police informant...

From The Failings of FMOTL
Jo T - well no doubt if there is sufficient evidence he will be charged and then it will be public knowledge anyway

Roy B - Last week I put it to Essex Police that he is an asset to them. They replied NO he isn't and how do I know that. I did NOT say how I knew but repeated 2 more times that he is AN ASSET. they finally said if he was they would NOT know because it is a secret team that deal with ASSETS and that regular Officers would NOT know this. It was recorded.

Roy B - if the evidence is suppresed, then there will be no charges.

Jo T - I've heard that before but I thought it was just a rumour

Jo T - What I don't understand why does he keep being arrested if that was the case

Roy B - Because frontline dont know and also to keep the pretence up.