Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by TheNewSaint »

Chaos wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:59 pm bill is hoping to be put on a conjugal list.
Wow. :shock: Do you have a source for that?
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

Did I miss it, or did Heather forget to argue that they can't sentence her because there was no conviction? She did reject the verdict for due cause, right?
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
morrand

Post by morrand »

Blackbeard wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:18 pm Did I miss it, or did Heather forget to argue that they can't sentence her because there was no conviction? She did reject the verdict for due cause, right?
Yes. She argued it by reference, no doubt to everyone's relief:
Heather Tucci-Jarraf wrote:THE DEFENDANT: Without waiving a standing notice, without waiving jurisdiction, as well as a lack of jurisdiction and lack of authority of yourself, Thomas A. Varlan, Chief U.S. District Court, or Ms. Cynthia Davidson, and all the other parties that were described and identified in Document 101, which I restate and incorporate by reference, as if set forth in full, as well as Document 102, again, restated, as if by reference and incorporated by reference as set forth in full.
Transcript at 6-7. Document #101 is (one filing of) the "Standing Praecipe, Declaration of Due Cause, and Judgment and Order of Dismissal".

She also had this to say:
Heather Tucci-Jarraf wrote:The documentation, if you had it, which the United States and its different branches, departments, agencies and bureaus have not set forth, they have not set forth that exculpatory evidence, which is: I have not committed any crime, that Randall Beef—Beane—excuse me—Randall Keith Beane has not committed any crime, and that
that evidence was not able to be put forth before this jury or before Thomas A. Varlan due to the actions and lack of actions by the United States and its various branches and departments, agencies and bureaus.

I do not consent to imprisoning based on those statements and based on the lack of evidence I just identified. I do not con- -- at this point you have Ms. Davidson essentially asking for Thomas A. Varlan, for this Court to validate their own unlawful and illegal actions.
Transcript at 79. So in addition to having dismissed the charges against herself, she's refused consent to imprisonment.

She seems to spend a lot of her time in allocution complaining about receiving ineffective defense by her prosecutor. I hope to see her press that claim on appeal.
---
Morrand
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

that Randall Beef
:haha:
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Of course, Heather had an entire jurisdiction hearing where she had the opportunity to argue how she dissolved the United States. It was laughed out of court, and she was forbidden from arguing jurisdiction in the trial proper. Now that she's been convicted and sentenced, i guess there's nothing preventing her from trying it again.

I also guess, that at this late date, the court just let her strut and fret her hour upon the stage rather than bother responding in any way.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

morrand wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:47 pm
Blackbeard wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:18 pm Did I miss it, or did Heather forget to argue that they can't sentence her because there was no conviction? She did reject the verdict for due cause, right?
Yes. She argued it by reference, no doubt to everyone's relief:
Heather Tucci-Jarraf wrote:THE DEFENDANT: Without waiving a standing notice, without waiving jurisdiction, as well as a lack of jurisdiction and lack of authority of yourself, Thomas A. Varlan, Chief U.S. District Court, or Ms. Cynthia Davidson, and all the other parties that were described and identified in Document 101, which I restate and incorporate by reference, as if set forth in full, as well as Document 102, again, restated, as if by reference and incorporated by reference as set forth in full.
Ah yes, the standard Heather argument construction. [bullshit I've already said] and also [same bullshit again].
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

Chaos wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:02 pm
that Randall Beef
By the power vested in me as a Post-Captain in Her Majesty's Most Imperial Quatloosian Navy, I hereby order that the person formerly referred to as "Randall Beane" or "Randy Beane" be henceforth known as "Randall Beef."
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Why not? He's pretty much forgotten now anyway.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Chaos wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 10:02 pm
that Randall Beef
It is a reasonable mistake. His full name is Randolph Keith Bean, so she was combining the last two.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Some of the arguments at the sentencing were new to be fair to Heather. She accuses the truck dealership of being part of the conspiracy which is new. Bill made an argument based on a lie that the only evidence of the transactions came from USAA, ignoring the evidence that came from the Federal Reserve confirmed by Sean O’Malley. Heather denying involvement in the transactions until after they took place is technically new and pretty bold since she is essentially accusing Randy of lying about her being with him on Skype while buying the CDs.
notorial dissent

I'm sure naming the dealership as part of the conspiracy was just an oversight since EVERYONE else was involved, delusional paranoia much anyone? Beefy making the no evidence claim just shows he has NO idea how any of the systems really work. Any system like that records all sorts of info, like IP just to start with, so he really is an idiot. HAT lying about lying about lying, IMAGINE THAT. Learned it in law skool, along with how to commit fraud, I guess. Beginning to sound like half hearted desperation to me.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:38 pm Some of the arguments at the sentencing were new to be fair to Heather.
That's not really a virtue, though, since anything that might have raised doubt about Heather's guilt should have been brought up during the trial.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

TheNewSaint wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:27 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 1:38 pm Some of the arguments at the sentencing were new to be fair to Heather.
That's not really a virtue, though, since anything that might have raised doubt about Heather's guilt should have been brought up during the trial.
Arguing the wrong things at the wrong times — also not new behavior.
notorial dissent

Generally arguing things having nothing to do with what is going on, not new either, or useful.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Too much Hatj/BZ kray-kray to list.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-on-th ... 0-8-15-18/
From: HEATHER TUCCI-JARRAF (133639219; Grady County Jail)
Date: Friday, August 10, 2018 11:07 PM
BZ! I knowwwwwww! Too funny!!! I was told today that I was designated to California, too. Apparently, the most sought after prison assignment in the BOP, and almost the furthest you can get from Boston. LOL!!!! Completely get why Cali in the big picture…fast and furious, baby! On con air, my seatbelt literally came out of the seat! Then, as I was exiting the plane, my leg shackle popped open and fell off my leg!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Sooooooo many funny stories! Laughter IS a powerful tool!!! Shocked faces are fun, too! <3

Hhhhhhhhmmmm….i will figure phone and email out…both say i have no credit, however, guard just called me to her window and notified me that I now have $25 on my account…phone account, commissary account, or what, I am not sure!!!! LOL!!!!

Commissary here is ordered and delivered every day, mon-fri. They ship women every day Mon-Fri…but not sat or sun…”us marshal refuses to work weekends”

Phones and email kiosk work 8am-10pm (or was it 10:30pm?…i don’t remember now, pffft!)

I will attempt to figure phones out…to call you and Y/zlea asap, please notifiy my family, just in case it takes me a bit to figure it out! 🙂

love you all! <3
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Resume wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:20 pm Too much Hatj/BZ kray-kray to list.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-on-th ... 0-8-15-18/
From: HEATHER TUCCI-JARRAF (133639219; Grady County Jail)
Date: Friday, August 10, 2018 11:07 PM
BZ! I knowwwwwww! Too funny!!! I was told today that I was designated to California, too. Apparently, the most sought after prison assignment in the BOP, and almost the furthest you can get from Boston. LOL!!!! Completely get why Cali in the big picture…fast and furious, baby! On con air, my seatbelt literally came out of the seat! Then, as I was exiting the plane, my leg shackle popped open and fell off my leg!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!! Sooooooo many funny stories! Laughter IS a powerful tool!!! Shocked faces are fun, too! <3

Hhhhhhhhmmmm….i will figure phone and email out…both say i have no credit, however, guard just called me to her window and notified me that I now have $25 on my account…phone account, commissary account, or what, I am not sure!!!! LOL!!!!

Commissary here is ordered and delivered every day, mon-fri. They ship women every day Mon-Fri…but not sat or sun…”us marshal refuses to work weekends”

Phones and email kiosk work 8am-10pm (or was it 10:30pm?…i don’t remember now, pffft!)

I will attempt to figure phones out…to call you and Y/zlea asap, please notifiy my family, just in case it takes me a bit to figure it out! 🙂

love you all! <3

ETA - She doesn't contact her family first with this information?
I will attempt to figure phones out…to call you and Y/zlea asap, please notifiy my family, just in case it takes me a bit to figure it out . . .
notorial dissent

Her family HASN'T been a concern in like forever. Her personal attention on the other hand is her primary concern.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Her elbow counsel wants out.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-tucci ... pt-doc-14/
The Defendant-Appellant developed and presented her own theories
of defense, including that individuals have accounts in the Federal Reserve System,
and that the trial court below had no jurisdiction to try the case against her. The
Defendant-Appellant made her own closing argument to the jury in the trial court
below.

There is no meaningful way in which undersigned counsel, as elbow
counsel, could assist the Defendant-Appellant in litigating her case on appeal. The
Defendant-Appellant will frame and present her issues and arguments in briefs on
appeal, in a manner similar to how she has litigated her case in the trial court
below
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Didn't everyone predict this months ago?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

If they send her to Lompoc, perhaps i can visit her.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4