UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by notorial dissent »

Of the two, Neelu's blatherings are almost entirely sovcit with a heaping helping of full on conspiracy crazy, just a slightly softer version of the anti-gov't nonsense than some I've seen. Nothing says sovcit like anti-gov't nonsense and full on grand conspiracy theory. Wrekha on the other hand is almost entirely of the "you aren't the boss of me, I'll do what I want when I want" lifestyle more than anything else. So I would have to say Neelu is the full on variety of sovcit while Wrekha is more of a spoiled petulant obnoxious brat.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:04 pm Of the two, Neelu's blatherings are almost entirely sovcit with a heaping helping of full on conspiracy crazy, just a slightly softer version of the anti-gov't nonsense than some I've seen. Nothing says sovcit like anti-gov't nonsense and full on grand conspiracy theory. Wrekha on the other hand is almost entirely of the "you aren't the boss of me, I'll do what I want when I want" lifestyle more than anything else. So I would have to say Neelu is the full on variety of sovcit while Wrekha is more of a spoiled petulant obnoxious brat.
I think Neelu's DNA has a long strain of "spoiled brat" as well. She has also been overly indulged. She's been allowed to make all manner of ridiculous accusations, and use Edward William Ellis, despite court orders forbidding exactly those things.
notorial dissent

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:12 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:04 pm Of the two, Neelu's blatherings are almost entirely sovcit with a heaping helping of full on conspiracy crazy, just a slightly softer version of the anti-gov't nonsense than some I've seen. Nothing says sovcit like anti-gov't nonsense and full on grand conspiracy theory. Wrekha on the other hand is almost entirely of the "you aren't the boss of me, I'll do what I want when I want" lifestyle more than anything else. So I would have to say Neelu is the full on variety of sovcit while Wrekha is more of a spoiled petulant obnoxious brat.
I think Neelu's DNA has a long strain of "spoiled brat" as well. She has also been overly indulged. She's been allowed to make all manner of ridiculous accusations, and use Edward William Ellis, despite court orders forbidding exactly those things.
No argument there.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:53 pm
TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:31 pm Like Rekha Patel, I think Neelu Berry isn't really a sovereign citizen, just someone with severe maturity problems. The sovcittery is just the means to their end.
Not sure that is true. Her motivation may be suspect, but her sincerity cannot be questioned
<snip>
8. THAT I am not the creation or chattel property of any person or any government agency whatsoever. I am not under any obligation whatsoever to any governmental agency, state or federal (i.e. union), or any of their self-passed laws, statutes, regulations or policies. Blah blah....
<snip>
Sincerity requires more than copypasta of old US sovcit nonsense.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Not Neelu’s own work this morning (is it ever?) but she has posted EWE’s latest meaningful insights. This reaches new heights of incomprehensibility and almost totally defies understanding. As both EWE and Neelu clearly had the mental capacity to obtain professional qualifications, how can they both develop such paranoid delusions?
PUBLIC NOTICE
FROM EQUITY LAWYER EDWARD WILLIAM ELLIS
START
Prime Minister, Opposition Leader and Leadership Rivals,

The Remedy Process is Politically Neutral. The Equity Lawyer tries to achieve Political Neutrality by giving the same information at the same time to the Government and Opposition and the Biggest Party Leadership Contenders. All of them have Disclosure Obligations to All MPs.

Equity Governance uses Objective Reasoning to achieve Legal Equality for Minority Groups. Dictator Governance uses the Subjective Reasoning of the Political Majority to silence Minorities. The Offence Protest is an Oppression Tool.

The Prime Minister made a Big Mistake. It is a Misjudgement of Substance and Proportionality. She made an Offence Protest about Burka Comments in a Dress Debate and not about Court Frauds and Political Prisoners. Corrupt Judges use Harassment Jurisdiction and Offence Reasons for Contempt Frauds and Restraint Frauds against Corruption Remedy Campaigners. The Offence Reason Frauds will rebound on Politicians who use Offence Protests in Trivial Cases. The People have been starved of Equity Philosophy and Equity Vocabulary for decades. They are on a Remedy Journey. They start with the Material Reality and work towards Justice Abstractions. Some cases enable rapid progress.

The Court of Appeal now has Civil Appeals and Criminal Appeals that include Protection Fraud Proof for Political Prisoners against the Law Courts.

The Corruption Remedy Process used Voluntary Remedies by Ordinary Officers to isolate the Corruption Controllers. They had Political Prisoners. Vulnerable Officers needed Political Prisoner Releases without Imprisonment Fraud Admissions. In Children Cases that was impossible. The Remedy Process needed a Lead Family Sabotage Fraud Case and a Lead Political Prisoner Case. The Theodorou Family Sabotage Fraud provided both. The Lead Family Sabotage Fraud needed a case with No Drug crime and No Sex Crimes and Property Frauds with Children Victims who could cope with Remedy Publicity. The Eldest Brother and Eldest Sister of the 6 Theodorou Children were clever enough to force the creation of Official records that were Corruption Proof against Judges. The Child Care Frauds against the Eldest Sister included the substitution of Residency Rights in the UK for those in Cyprus and Spinal Scoliosis Treatment by Great Ormond Street Hospital for that of Limassol Hospital. They used her for Treatment Training. It was Physical Torture. The Before Puberty Treatment Denials were Mental Torture.

The Koroma Family Sabotage Frauds included
1. Identity Perjury by the State Expert Witness, Perjury Contempt Immunity Fraud by the Family Judge and use of the Perjured Evidence to complete the Child Theft and Appeal Dismissal frauds by the High Court and Court of Appeal
2. Vulnerable Witness Protection Denial Fraud by Law Court Judges against Citizen Miss Theodorou

The Remedy Process converted Child Care Responsibilities for Citizen Miss Theodorou from a Profit Opportunity into a Political Liability. The Cyprus Authorities cannot manage a Political Prisoner Release. They are trying to manage a Political Prisoner Dump. The Child Care Frauds used Maternal Unfitness Finding Frauds against the Mother. The Political Prisoner Dump needed

1. Repatriation + Maternal Care for Citizen Miss Theodorou
2. A Corruption Finding against Enfield Council + Maternal Unfitness Finding Revocation and a Spinal Scoliosis Care Competence Finding for the Mother
3. Repatriation + Maternal Care for the 3 Youngest Theodorou Children.

It will leave Enfield Council with Child Care Frauds against the two Eldest Sons.

Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis
END
TheRambler
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

That reads as if it was generated by a 'bot.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Yes it's definitely a bot of some sort. It looks to me like an early design stage for a bot which will auto translate David-Hyphen-Wynn-Full-Colon-Miller Correct-Parsé-Syntax-Grammar into English.

So far it does little more than remove the hyphens and reorder the words slightly. It hasn't yet been programmed to dismantle the multi noun phrases or remove Inappropriate Capital Letters. So

Corrupt Judges use Harassment Jurisdiction and Offence Reasons for Contempt Frauds and Restraint Frauds against Corruption Remedy Campaigners. The Offence Reason Frauds will rebound on Politicians who use Offence Protests in Trivial Cases.

probably started out as something like

For the Offence-Reasons with the Contempt-and-Restraint-Frauds against the Corruption-Remedy-Campaigners are with the Harassment-Jurisdiction of the Corrupt-Judges.
For the Politicians-Outcomes of the Offence-Reason-Frauds are the Rebounding-Outcomes of the Trivial Cases-Offence-Protests.
notorial dissent

Exactly, pseudo real sounding gibberish masquerading as actual thought and communication, full of made up majik wurdz, all totally valueless, and as you say approaching Milleresque incoherence.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

HardyW wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:48 am It looks to me like an early design stage for a bot which will auto translate David-Hyphen-Wynn-Full-Colon-Miller Correct-Parsé-Syntax-Grammar into English.
My God, that's exactly what it looks like. You have my vote for Metaphor of the Year.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

HardyW wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:48 am ....-Full-Colon-....
Very apt.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:22 pm
HardyW wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:48 am ....-Full-Colon-....
Very apt.
Well certainly full of it, and apparently the copious hot air and gas that goes with it. Just out of very morbid curiosity was Equity Ellis ever actually even a competent whatever he was?
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

HardyW wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:48 am So far it does little more than remove the hyphens and reorder the words slightly. It hasn't yet been programmed to dismantle the multi noun phrases or remove Inappropriate Capital Letters. So

Corrupt Judges use Harassment Jurisdiction and Offence Reasons for Contempt Frauds and Restraint Frauds against Corruption Remedy Campaigners. The Offence Reason Frauds will rebound on Politicians who use Offence Protests in Trivial Cases.

probably started out as something like

For the Offence-Reasons with the Contempt-and-Restraint-Frauds against the Corruption-Remedy-Campaigners are with the Harassment-Jurisdiction of the Corrupt-Judges.
For the Politicians-Outcomes of the Offence-Reason-Frauds are the Rebounding-Outcomes of the Trivial Cases-Offence-Protests.
Has anyone done a formal comparison between Millerese and the poetry of Kit Smart? They seem rather too similar for the resemblance to be entirely coincidental, in my non-expert opinion...
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Just out of very morbid curiosity was Equity Ellis ever actually even a competent whatever he was?
Well, he practiced as a solicitor until he was suspended:

http://www.solicitorstribunal.org.uk/si ... 0Ellis.pdf

& then he was struck off:

http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/solicit ... 04.article

Hoaxtead detailed his antics which presumably led to this restraint order:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/general-civ ... s-in-force

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... gin-today/

Since then, his utterances seem to have gone further and further off the rails.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Rambler wrote:

"Not Neelu’s own work this morning (is it ever?) but she has posted EWE’s latest meaningful insights. This reaches new heights of incomprehensibility and almost totally defies understanding. As both EWE and Neelu clearly had the mental capacity to obtain professional qualifications, how can they both develop such paranoid delusions?"

Re the second sentence: these two would not be the first of their kind to go down this road. Heather Tucci-Jarraf is another recent example, and our old pal DMVP is another. Even educated professionals are not immune from stripping the gears of their brain, and crashing into the world of deluded fantasy.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Wakeman52 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:22 pm
Just out of very morbid curiosity was Equity Ellis ever actually even a competent whatever he was?
Well, he practiced as a solicitor until he was suspended:

http://www.solicitorstribunal.org.uk/si ... 0Ellis.pdf

& then he was struck off:

http://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/solicit ... 04.article

Hoaxtead detailed his antics which presumably led to this restraint order:

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/general-civ ... s-in-force

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... gin-today/

Since then, his utterances seem to have gone further and further off the rails.
That made interesting reading, it is apparent that Ellis had been going off the rails for quite some time before he was finally struck off.

I attended a Crown Court case involving a Freeman who predictably didn’t recognise the court’s jurisdiction and declined to appear. The judge tried the case in his absence and he was duly found guilty of all the charges. In his pre-sentencing remarks the judge noted that the offender had lead a normal law abiding life until he became “eccentric”. That was a a very generous description but it didn’t stop him handing down a sentence that ensured that the recipient would be subject to “Section 21”

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/196 ... 21/enacted

TheRambler
notorial dissent

If memory serves, didn't Equity Ellis basically get popped for shoddy practice, and his hands in the cookie jar?? It sounded to me like it was pretty much of a low rent practice. Anything said about what became of his partner? Kind of sounds like a solicitor trying to play barrister. I'm beginning to think he may have been a case of someone passing the Bar, barely.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I attended a Crown Court case involving a Freeman who predictably didn’t recognise the court’s jurisdiction and declined to appear. The judge tried the case in his absence and he was duly found guilty of all the charges. In his pre-sentencing remarks the judge noted that the offender had lead a normal law abiding life until he became “eccentric”. That was a a very generous description but it didn’t stop him handing down a sentence that ensure that the recipient would be subject to “Section 21”
I attended a criminal trial where the defendant failed to appear because he'd ended his own trial through the three letter scheme. He'd sent the court an agreement that he was innocent of all charges and, since the court hadn't replied, they'd agreed with him and dropped all charges.

Worked great! When he didn't show at 9:30 the judge issued a bench warrant. The RCMP went over to his house and arrested him and, after lunch, there he was on the stand in an orange jumpsuit. He remained in custody until the end of the trial. When his wife came home she didn't know what had happened to him. She found out through my Quatloos posting of the arrest.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Worked great! When he didn't show at 9:30 the judge issued a bench warrant. The RCMP went over to his house and arrested him and, after lunch, there he was on the stand in an orange jumpsuit. He remained in custody until the end of the trial. When his wife came home she didn't know what had happened to him. She found out through my Quatloos posting of the arrest.
Our man had previous for being “forgetful” about about appearances. So, he had been generously accommodated at public expense for about 6 weeks prior to his trial. He had obviously found it so agreeable that he decided to remain in comfort of his room cell instead of a hard bench in the court room.

You can educate ignorance, treat ill-health but there’s no cure for stupid.

TheRambler
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Does anyone remember what happened to EWE at his commital hearing? I have a vague memory that he got a suspended sentence and lots of conditions.

Most of which, if not all, he has constantly ignored.

But I may be wrong, so many wierdos, so little memory space left.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

According to Hoaxstead’s write-up Ellis got 3 months suspended for 12 months. Plus a civil restraining order.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... onclusion/