UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Seventh String
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by The Seventh String »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:56 pm If memory serves, didn't Equity Ellis basically get popped for shoddy practice, and his hands in the cookie jar?
I don’t recall financial dishonesty being one of the charges at the SRA Tribunal that indefinitely suspended his licence to practice.

According to the record, what was at issue was the quality of his work, his “eccentric” behaviour, his written insults and bizarre accusations of corruption aimed at not just the judiciary in general but specific named judges and his general competence and attitude. From the Tribunal record it looks like the Ellis we know and love was well on the way to being fully formed back in 2006, and presumably earlier.

The SRA decided he was far too barking to be allowed to go around offering his services as a solicitor so suspended him indefinitely. Which I suppose leaves open the possibility that if he convinces the SRA he’s back on Planet Earth he might be allowed to practise again. I wouldn’t advise him to hold his breath though.

As for Ellis’s partner, a Mr or Ms Jessup, there’s currently a Bowers & Jessup, solicitors, operating out of the same address as Ellis & Jessup but their minimalist website isn’t very informative. I do notice that EWE called no-one named Jessup to give evidence in his favour to the Tribunal.....
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Thank you. No one seems all that interested in stopping his pseudo-legal activity.

Is it possible that since there is no real law involved in his activities, he is not considered to be 'practising law, but just mucking around? He gets away with it because he is totally deranged, and therefore easily distinguished from a real solicitor, more or less.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

TheRambler wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:15 am Not Neelu’s own work this morning (is it ever?) but she has posted EWE’s latest meaningful insights. This reaches new heights of incomprehensibility and almost totally defies understanding.
Now that’s a challenge. OK. let’s give it a try.
TheRambler wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:15 am
PUBLIC NOTICE
FROM EQUITY LAWYER EDWARD WILLIAM ELLIS
START
Prime Minister, Opposition Leader and Leadership Rivals,

Seems clear enough, so far, so good.

The Remedy Process is Politically Neutral. The Equity Lawyer tries to achieve Political Neutrality by giving the same information at the same time to the Government and Opposition and the Biggest Party Leadership Contenders. All of them have Disclosure Obligations to All MPs.

Erm, no, I think you’ll find they have no obligation to pass round gibberish

Equity Governance uses Objective Reasoning to achieve Legal Equality for Minority Groups. Dictator Governance uses the Subjective Reasoning of the Political Majority to silence Minorities.

If this bilge is an example of EWE’s idea of “Objective Reasoning” we’re lucky not to be living under his idea of “Equity Governance”.

The Prime Minister made a Big Mistake. It is a Misjudgement of Substance and Proportionality. She made an Offence Protest about Burka Comments in a Dress Debate and not about Court Frauds and Political Prisoners.

How dare the PM have other things to do than run around handing out copies of EWE’s word salads? Clear evidence of Something or Other Fraud I’m sure. And WTF is a Dress Debate?

Corrupt Judges use Harassment Jurisdiction and Offence Reasons for Contempt Frauds and Restraint Frauds against Corruption Remedy Campaigners.

OK, this bit’s easy - 12 years ago EWE had his licence to practice suspended and no-one who matters has paid the slightest attention to him since, other than like in February when he got a suspended sentence and a Civil Restraining Order - which really stings

As for the rest, no idea.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

For anyone interested, this is Ms Theodorou's own petition (from three years ago) regarding her child custody dispute. She's understandably distressed, but doesn't appear to have descended into irrationality.

No idea why Neelu is getting involved with her case.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:15 pm Thank you. No one seems all that interested in stopping his pseudo-legal activity.
no one seems all that interested in stopping actual illegal activity propagated by proven fraudsters there in the UK. this guy is small taters compared to the likes of simon stepsys/baxter
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Chaos wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:51 am
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:15 pm Thank you. No one seems all that interested in stopping his pseudo-legal activity.
no one seems all that interested in stopping actual illegal activity propagated by proven fraudsters there in the UK. this guy is small taters compared to the likes of simon stepsys/baxter
That's a general comment that I'd second. It seems like there's no end to the patience of the British legal system to put up with sovereign nonsense. POE makes up and sells a fake currency scam? Police, courts, authorities couldn't care less. Wreka's still pissing around years after being kicked out. Neelu's also still at it after years of abusive behavior. The police and courts just seem to let it all slide and only take action when someone's behavior becomes intolerably egregious. The behavior reported in Quatloos in respect to how these clowns act in court and get away with it is shocking from the context of even how our lax Canadian courts operate. At least here judges control their own courtroom and don't hesitate to get the sheriffs in to sort things out.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

It's even more shocking from an American perspective. We're used to seeing sovcits getting tazed and dragged out of their car or the courtroom, and we expect fraud convictions to result in actual consequences such as multiple-year or -decade prison sentences.

It also seems to me that American cops and judges have learned to recognize sovcits and their arguments, and have learned how to deal with them. The British bobbies and judges don't seem to show the same level of familiarity with the whole sovcit/FMOTL movement.

This is purely based on my reading of the posts in this forum and on the Fogbow; I don't mean to criticize the British police or justice system.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

The Common Law Right of Recapture. That's a new one on me!
Tobe Hayden Leigh · 0:00 Break in and take it back ffs

Hayley Bonnell · 0:47 tell Ved what she needs to do xx

Tobe Hayden Leigh · 0:00 28 days vacant its as good as theirs ! Plan an assault and claim the commonlaw right of recapture

Ved Chaudhari · 4:10 Tobe Hayden Leigh My plan is to let three double bedrooms upstairs out, the en-suite at £650, the smaller doubles at £500 and £450 all inclusive I will keep possession of the downstairs bedroom and shed - if anyone is interested please let me know - then we can break back in
Anthony Badaloo · 1:44 Take it back like Tobe Hayden Leigh bit.ly/SevenStepScam
THE SEVEN STEP SCAM – MASTER TOBE HAYDEN LEIGH
Master Tobe Hayden Leigh, has been investigating…

Ved Chaudhari · 0:00 yes please it is an e-gang thing, probably Winston Leachman name is used for all home and child thefts

Anthony Badaloo · 0:00 I can give u a package for take back from illegal eviction . Let me know. RECAPTION - The right to take back stolen property.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

My plan is to let three double bedrooms upstairs out, the en-suite at £650, the smaller doubles at £500 and £450 all inclusive I will keep possession of the downstairs bedroom and shed - if anyone is interested please let me know - then we can break back in
Even in the insane London property market I think the place might lack kerb appeal to potential renters. No doubt Neelu will use her feminine wiles to distract the security guard while an accomplice feeds drugged meat to the dog or dogs. She will then disappear the inert bodies and advertise the place to anyone who can get there in the few hours before someone comes round to check on the guard who has not called in.
Then she gets arrested, the tenants of an hour or two turfed out, and she gets charged with having an unlicenced house in multiple occupancy, a family tradition that cost £20,000 last time, as well as being charged with squatting in a residential property.

Good plan, will she be able to conjour up the clot-power to implement it? I cannot see Mr. Badaloo getting his hands dirty although he did get a criminal record for doing just that when he broke back in to the house he was evicted from. Tobe seems stupid enough for anything. No doubt it will all be videoed and uploaded for our amusement and wonder.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It would solve her current housing situation, she'd be a long term guest of it HM.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:08 am It's even more shocking from an American perspective. We're used to seeing sovcits getting tazed and dragged out of their car or the courtroom
I would pay real money for a YouTube video of Neelu Berry being tazed. Preferably mid-sentence.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:14 am The Common Law Right of Recapture. That's a new one on me!

Don't you mean, The Common Law Right of Recaption ? :snicker:
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:58 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:14 am The Common Law Right of Recapture. That's a new one on me!

Don't you mean, The Common Law Right of Recaption ? :snicker:
Definition of recaption

: the act of retaking; specifically : the peaceable retaking of one's own goods, chattels, wife, or children from one who has taken and wrongfully detains them
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

AndyPandy wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:54 pm
BoomerSooner17 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:58 pm Don't you mean, The Common Law Right of Recaption ? :snicker:
Definition of recaption

: the act of retaking; specifically : the peaceable retaking of one's own goods, chattels, wife, or children from one who has taken and wrongfully detains them
I thought reception was the art of taking one comic strip and rewording it to something completely different. Like this example: http://foo.ca/wp/chick-tract-satire/mdma-history/
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Chick tracts don't need new captions to be satire.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:41 am For anyone jumping into this saga at this late stage, Neelu has published a handy cut out and keep chronology of what happens when you don't stop banging your head against a brick wall.
2000 to 2007 Assisted two top Equity Lawyers, mentors and dads, VP Chaudhari and Dr Akena Adoko to prove corruption within the UK State Police, Council, Courts, Coroner, Professional bodies and Central Government....
I remember seeing a lot from Dr Akena Adoko on usenet back then. He was quite a character, and not in a nice way. Had been a thug in Ugandan secret police or something, and then fled to London. He failed to qualify to practice as a lawyer, went through all sorts of crazy conspiracy feuding, ended up bankrupt and vex-lit. Spiteful, nasty and dishonest.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic ... X-9uEgEvK0
https://www.infotextmanuscripts.org/vex ... adoko.html
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:22 pm I remember seeing a lot from Dr Akena Adoko on usenet back then. He was quite a character, and not in a nice way. Had been a thug in Ugandan secret police or something, and then fled to London.
There is something lurking beneath the surface here. Neelu has previously mentioned that Mr Berry was a Ugandan Asian turfed out of the country looking for an Asian "Princess". Dr Adoko's involvement seems either "I don't believe in coincidences" coincidental or extremely suspect. A further look at the old uk.legal newsgroup circa 2000 might be in order!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:08 amIt also seems to me that American cops and judges have learned to recognize sovcits and their arguments, and have learned how to deal with them. The British bobbies and judges don't seem to show the same level of familiarity with the whole sovcit/FMOTL movement.

This is purely based on my reading of the posts in this forum and on the Fogbow; I don't mean to criticize the British police or justice system.
To some considerable extent I agree. Police, CPS & Courts too often fail to recognise what they're dealing with and take an appropriately firm line, so they appear to be (and sometime are) wholly ineffectual. It's infuriating, as I have remarked more than once in trenchant terms.

But from a socio-political perspective, I'll offer another perspective. Britland is a vastly older nation than the USA or Canada. Over a thousand years of organised government, largely developed to protect the interests of the powerful and wealthy. Look at our class system, and the backward trend of social mobility. Look at our public schools preserved for the children of the elite, and their effortless pathway through Oxbridge to comfortable, wealthy lives. Note the concentrations of land ownership, and endemic, collusive tax-evasion by the super-wealthy. Life expectancy between rich/poor or North/South.

All of this has been built and developed through wars, plagues, revolutions and regicides. In the last century or two, some gestures of enfranchisement and rights have been won by the common people, but only on the strict understanding that the privileges of the 1% are not within scope for negotiation. We plebs can elect our Parliament and sign petitions, but far above us the wealthy elite remain safely cosseted.

Apologies for drifting towards the 'no politics' rule, but the point I'm making is that in economic/sociological terms, the organs of state will naturally prioritise what most threatens the interests of the important people. And sovcit nonsense doesn't score very highly in that respect. On the other hand, when an issue is a concern for the wealthy and powerful, our Police, CPS & Courts shift to RoboCop mode. For example the Policing of national security terror threats (especially in London, where the wealth is concentrated), or of 'fracking' sites (where extractive profit is at risk).

TL;DR - The UK state could crush sovcittery like a bug. Suppressing native uprisings and executing ringleaders is Brit History 101. Sovcits are tolerated because, importantly without access to firearms, they present no threat to our system of government. As a Brit I have mixed feelings about this heritage, but further comment would definitely become 'politics'.

<furtive glance at Arthur to see if I've got away with a puff of chalk...>
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

I am not entirely surprised that one of Neelu's mentors should turn out to quite sucha scrap of human excreta.
Siegfried Shrink

Paterson is off to meet Neelu with 'important documents.'
The promised update never appeared. Has he been kidnapped? I think we should be told. It can be the only explanation why his documents have not so far had the effect he was expecting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpSoS93aEzo