Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

noblepa
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by noblepa »

TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:03 pm Crabby does seem genuinely dangerous. He's certainly capable of burning down the house in a fit of pique. Or worse. I hope the bailiffs will have extra measures in place, whenever that day comes.
Worse. He might booby-trap the house to blow or otherwise injure anyone who tries to enter the house.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

noblepa wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:52 am
TheNewSaint wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:03 pm Crabby does seem genuinely dangerous. He's certainly capable of burning down the house in a fit of pique. Or worse. I hope the bailiffs will have extra measures in place, whenever that day comes.
Worse. He might booby-trap the house to blow or otherwise injure anyone who tries to enter the house.
Baron Trampbeard was making all sorts of threats in the run up to eviction, but when eviction day came he was nowhere to be seen having buggered off the previous day.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

daltontrumbno wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:58 am
noblepa wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:52 am
Baron Trampbeard was making all sorts of threats in the run up to eviction, but when eviction day came he was nowhere to be seen having buggered off the previous day.
Baron Boring was always nothing more than an over inflated windbag waiting to pop. Our little Quail on 'tother hand has a past track record of out and out open violence, ignoring the law as it suits him, and generally being an all 'round wonder specimen of humanity so yes he could very easily resort to violence of some kind.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

NYGman wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:23 pm Are we sure Jamie's post isn't satire...
He's a member of the Facebook group failings of fmontl and was as surprised as everyone else at Crabby's response. You couldn't make it up.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

A date for your diary
Robert White
10th September it's party time.😈
James OftheFamily Gore
Where’s the party

Robert White
29 Park Road, Sheerness, Kent, ME12 1UY. Bring a weapon but I do have a few spares.😉
Armageddon is announced?

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm sure the Kent constabulary will have their Taser batteries fully charged.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

TheRambler wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:36 pm A date for your diary
Robert White
James OftheFamily Gore
Where’s the party

Robert White
29 Park Road, Sheerness, Kent, ME12 1UY. Bring a weapon but I do have a few spares.😉
Armageddon is announced?

TheRambler
That's the day the 28 day notice expires and the lender can force an eviction, isn't it?

Sounds like ol' crabbie is planning an armed standoff. I wonder if he has the courage (stupidity) to follow through. I also wonder if anyone will accept his invitation to join him.

I suspect the answer is "yes" for the first and "no" for the second question.

Its one thing to show up and wave your cell phone camera at the police. Its quite another to brandish a weapon. I would imagine that the police would take the latter far more seriously than the former, so I suspect that all of his friends will find that they are "busy" that day.

Perhaps someone should forward crabbie's invitation to the local authorities. Knowing that he has at least given lip service to using force to resist his eviction, they might want to prepare differently, or show up on a different day.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

TheRambler wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:36 pm A date for your diary
Robert White
James OftheFamily Gore
Where’s the party

Robert White
Armageddon is announced?

TheRambler
I really, really hope this is bluster and bravado and no one ends up getting hurt. There's amusing stupidity and there's scary idiocy.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:07 pm I'm sure the Kent constabulary will have their Taser batteries fully charged.
I'm assuming that the result of the possession hearing was an order and a writ of control.

Crabbie is veering into affray and even violent disorder territory if he gets anyone stupid enough to follow him. These are serious offences with years of jail time. At the very minimum he is entering into a conspiracy to commit either of the two offences. If the police were tipped off about the threat of the use of weapons, there would seem to be grounds for immediate arrest.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

This is Crabbies invatation to have his marks witness him attain Guru status. Nothing more, nothing less.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

An obvious step would be to do the eviction a few days later and first thing in the morning.
This should ensure it is only Mr. White that they will have to deal with.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:12 pm An obvious step would be to do the eviction a few days later and first thing in the morning.
This should ensure it is only Mr. White that they will have to deal with.
Or at the very least keep an eye on the place before they go.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

What Crabbie fails to understand is that a 28-day possession order doesn't mean that on Day 29 the lender pitches up with a bailiff to repossess the property. What actually happens is that the lender can't apply for a Warrant of Eviction until Day 29. Once NatWest has put in the application, then it's in the hands of the County Court bailiffs as to when the eviction will take place. If they're busy, it could be five or six weeks until the bailiffs can tell the parties when it'll happen.

So 10th September will end up being another damp squib which Crabbie will turn into a win, proclaiming that the bank and the bailiffs were too scared to turn up.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

mufc1959 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:12 pm So 10th September will end up being another damp squib which Crabbie will turn into a win, proclaiming that the bank and the bailiffs were too scared to turn up.
I already said that on the previous page ...
Footloose52 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:06 pm Unless he appeals it is all done, the possession order has been made and any time after the expiry of the 28 day period mentioned Nat West will take possession of the property. Who will take a bet that on day 29, when nothing happens, he will say he has won? How many Re can we put on that?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Footloose52 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:32 pm
I already said that on the previous page ...
My WeRe Bank cheque is in the post ...
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

I’m still hoping the police taser the crap out of him for sending human excrement in the post, the dirty tramp.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

mufc1959 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:12 pm What Crabbie fails to understand is that a 28-day possession order doesn't mean that on Day 29 the lender pitches up with a bailiff to repossess the property.
This is what got Neelu all excited about the writ she was presented with. Britannia got the order in January, but didn't apply for the writ (and get it sealed) until April. They didn't serve it until July. Cue assorted "illegal warrant date" accusations from her. Crabbie will do the same, guaranteed!
Last edited by AnOwlCalledSage on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 5:17 am
mufc1959 wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:12 pm What Crabbie fails to understand is that a 28-day possession order doesn't mean that on Day 29 the lender pitches up with a bailiff to repossess the property.
This is what got Neelu all exited about the writ she was presented with. Britannia got the order in January, but didn't apply for the writ (and get it sealed) until April. They didn't serve it until July. Cue assorted "illegal warrant date" accusations from her. Crabbie will do the same, guaranteed!
With trophy cabinets as full empty as theirs, I suppose you have to take your 'wins' wherever you perceive them to be!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

CAB has a useful summary of the steps towards possession for mortgage arrears.
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/debt- ... n-eviction
Cutting out some of the stuff that's not relevant in this case ..
What happens after the court hearing

If the court has granted your mortgage lender an outright possession order, the order will give a date by which you should leave your home. This is normally 28 days after the hearing. You can ask the court for an extension of this period. You might want to do this if, for example, you need more time to find alternative accommodation.

You don't have to leave by the date on the possession order. If you haven't left by this date, your lender must apply for a warrant of possession. Your lender can't legally evict you without this warrant.
The warrant of possession gives the court bailiff the authority to evict you from your home. The date for eviction may be a week or two after the date on the possession order.

The bailiff must deliver a Notice of Eviction (form N54), which sets out the time and date of eviction, to your address. The notice must either be given to you personally, or left at the property in an envelope addressed to you by name and 'any other occupiers'. The notice must be delivered as soon as possible after the eviction date has been fixed to give you as much time as possible to act on it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Crabby (or someone) has posted an advert on Gumtree for pretend Warrant Officers. To be paid in Kindness Credits. Am I dreaming this or what?
Warrant Officers for Ministry of Remedy Private Security
Salary
All overheads covered with a Kindness Credit Claim and 500 a month pocket money tax free
Posted
16 Aug 2018
Closes
15 Oct 2018
Sector
Security
Contract Type
Cash in Hand
Hours
Part Time
Job Level
Entry level

Contact Details

Description
Intelligent and peace making people required to uphold The Law and preserve our communities rights from illegal and unlawful theft of properties and rights by unlicensed criminals operating in the West Yorkshire and other areas. Working with the Ministry of Remedy in Halifax West Yorkshire our Peoples Protection Patrol will be responsible for performing arrests upon parties breaking The Law. Full on going training will be provided. The renumeration package covers all outgoings every month and includes 500 £ a month (pocket money) own transport is essential and expenses will be reimbursed.
Legal and Lawful training is provided and a Warranty Card issued to those who meet the grade by sitting an exemplification exam. A typical day will include examining paperwork currently used by the criminals to steal peoples assets and preventing the use of unreasonable force or any act or deed that "causes harm" to another. Because police forces have become a privatised corporation and no longer protect and serve our communities it is our obligation to fund and support and create a private peoples protection patrol to protect and serve while operating within The Law. This is Part of Universal Law CommunityTrust constitution and is to ensure the rights of our communities are upheld and not diminished. You will be working with the authority of our creditors and under "license" from those you represent and with full written authority, you will be fully covered under indemnity protection and you will be paid tax and duty free. This position is available in communities throughout the UK with the HQ in Halifax. Training can be done on line or on site. Uniform included, as are "tools of the trade". Hours to suit family commitments 5 hours a day 4 days a week 9-2pm or 1-6pm some urgent hours may also be required to cover the service we provide and some house sitting may be required from time to time. Dog handlers most welcome. An SSCI is advantageous but not essential. Fitting security doors and grills and doing security checks for our communities are the most common activity. Must be confident and articulate and be able to keep supremely calm while all others may loose their heads around you. If you think you fit the standard please visit the universal law community trust website for more information or call us at the helpline centre on 07562455389 for an informal chat. The Universal Community includes all race and religions and abilities and discriminates against no one
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)